A Voyage of Discovery Ch. 09

Story Info
The bandages come off and puppy learns a new trick.
1.3k words
4.16
14.6k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The puppy is ready for showing

After three days, the novelty of having a catheter in my bladder had definitely worn off. I was anxiously waiting for Jenny to come home so it could be removed. The nasty burning pain in my penis had stopped completely but I was fed up with having a urine bag taped to my thigh and the irritation in my bladder was very uncomfortable. I hoped she would do it as at least then I would get a little attention but I suspected she would make me do it myself.

For the last three days, Jenny had more or less completely ignored me. With a catheter in place and my cock all bandaged up I wasn't any kind of sexual object. "Maybe that will change tonight" I thought as I carried on with my chores.

After she came home and had finished eating the dinner I cooked for her, she looked up from her iPad and spoke. "Right puppy. Doctor Femina said your bandages come off tonight. Are you ready?"

I nodded and she led me over to the sofa where she sat down, pulling on my leash to indicate I should stand in front of her. Slowly, tentatively she prised up the edge of the sticky tape holding the end of the bandage. She clearly still felt some tenderness towards me as she could have been rougher.

As the last couple of layers fell away, I saw a look of shock flood her eyes. I looked down to see a pathetic little nub of a penis. It was impossible to say how long it was because it didn't seem to have a shaft as such, just a lot of folds of wrinkled skin. The skin covering what was left of the shaft was slightly mottled still with inflammation. She held the catheter tube in her hand, using it to lift up my pecker this way and that as she studied it. Then she poked it gently with a finger. "Does that hurt?" she asked.

"Umm, not hurt as such. It's a little sore. It feels kind of strange though. Can we take the catheter out now, it's very uncomfortable."

"Oh you can do that yourself in the bathroom. Doctor Femina said you just cut the end off about here then pull it out gradually."

"Oh please?" I whined

"Don't be pathetic." she spat, "I'm not doing it. Go and get on with it, then come back here. I want to see what it looks like now."

So, I went to the kitchen drawer, got some scissors and went to the bathroom. Standing with my legs straddling the toilet bowl, I snipped off the end of the catheter. Water immediately spurted out from the outer tube and then the catheter bag started emptying itself on the floor. I quickly snatched it up and emptied it down the toilet. Then I started gently pulling on the catheter tube. It hurt like hell somewhere deep in my bladder. In the end, I just yanked it out and screamed in pain as it came away. There was a little blood and mucus leaking from my poor little cock. I dabbed it with tissue, cleaned up the bathroom and returned to my wife.

I stood next to her for a couple of minutes before she looked up from her book. "Right." she said "let's see you wank now."

"What?" I said. "I can't."

"Puppy, do you want some more punishment? I could ask Doctor Femina to remove your cock and balls with no anaesthetic."

So, slowly, tentatively I tried to tweak a little life into my battered cock. It felt weird, slightly lumpy or knotty, with too much skin. I could feel a little swelling starting to happen as I massaged my little nub with a finger and thumb. Then it did seem to poke out a bit more and although I was still quite sore it did feel kind of nice. My cock shaft was now so short though that I couldn't really get any rhythm. It was also about half the thickness it had been before and I was not well endowed originally.

Then Jenny shouted "STOP." She sat looking at my pathetic little penis and then burst out laughing. "It's absolutely perfect." she said. "I doubt you could even penetrate a woman with that now."

I looked down at my tiny cocklet, standing to attention about two inches long, less than an inch wide and with as much loose skin as a Shar-pei dog. As my scrotum was still a normal size, the overall effect was really quite comical, like a cartoon drawing of a tiny dick.

"Let's try it." Said Jenny.

"Try what?" I asked innocently.

"I want to see if you can actually get it inside me. Come on." She picked up my leash and led me to the bedroom. Once inside she took off her skirt and panties and lay on her back in the middle of our bed. "Come on stud." she said "Come and fuck my brains out."

I was stunned. I had thought that she was never going to let me fuck her ever again. I seized the moment and virtually jumped on the bed, crawling between her milky white super soft thighs. I positioned myself as I used to but I didn't really have enough cock to get hold of with my hand so instead I sort of took aim and pushed my pelvis forward until I could feel our pubic bones together. I knew my cock was in the right place but I couldn't really feel anything. I tried pumping and could sense my cock was in mid air and just barely stabbing at her vaginal opening. For the past two months she had been riding on John's monster cock every Friday night. Now this was like a little finger to her.

Jenny started laughing "Nope, can't feel a thing. Not a bloody thing. Excellent. Now, get down and eat me out, I'm horny."

It used to feel uncomfortable laying on my front with a hard-on but I hardly noticed now as I lay face down between her thighs, licking and slurping, sucking her inner lips and clitoris. "Put two fingers inside me." she commanded. Then "don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, aaaaaahhhh fuck." With my fingers inside her I could feel the contractions as her orgasm swept over her.

Jenny lay back, her face flushed brightly. She lay sighing and catching her breath for a few minutes. Then she lifted her head and said "good puppy. You can have a wank if you want. Sit up."

So I sat at the foot of the bed and she watched as I tried to find my penis again. In a sitting position the loose skin around my dick was even more obvious. I found it really difficult to get a satisfactory action going. Then Jenny butted in "Wank like a girl."

"How?" I asked.

"Like this" she replied, reaching down to her own pussy she rubbed around her clitoris with the flat of two fingers.

So, I copied the action and it did feel nice. I was really just rubbing back and forth along the top of my shortened shaft. After a couple of minutes I got a good rhythm and then all hell broke loose. I had forgotten about the effect of having an in-dwelling catheter for three days. The whole length of my urethra was inflamed so when I came it sent a searing pain right through me. My spunk was bloodstained but Jenny's eyes were wild with excitement as she watched the semen splashing around my fingers and coating my balls. "They're going to love you at the club." she said then "I think you're ready."