A Night at The Theater

Story Info
A night to remember.
1.8k words
4.29
10.3k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just over a week since I had received my blessing from Father Matt. Far to long in my mind to go with out any activity.

Thinking back to my meeting in the park with Leon's chess club. I remembered the older white gentleman saying he had received the best blow job of his life at the adult theater on Main Street.

It was Saturday evening and I really had no other plans, so I decided to check it out. I knew where it was, a rather run down part of town.

I jumped into the shower to get ready.

I knew right away what I wanted to wear. I had bought a beautiful sun dress almost a month before and didn't have a chance to wear it. Tonight would be perfect!

It was a wonderful floral pattern, low cut to expose plenty of cleavage and short, at least 4 inches above my knees. This with my thigh high nylons and my garter belt should do the trick.

Dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. What I saw was a women on a mission. A mission to find cock.

The drive to the adult theater was about 4 miles, giving me time to argue with myself about what I was about to do. Should I be Sheri the church going lady or Sheri the slut. With not a lot of thought, Sheri the slut won out.

Pulling into the parking lot, I couldn't help but notice that there were only 3 cars. It was not what I was hoping for, but tonight it would have to do.

As I walked to the door I noticed a man standing against the building. He waved and I waved back.

Entering the building I was suprised by how bright it was. I thought a place like this would be dark and dingy.

I was greeted by the man behind the counter. He was probably in his mid thirties, balding and a bit of a stomach.

As I walked to the counter, he was checking me up and down.

"How can I help you beautiful?"

I've never been here before, what does it cost to get in the theater?

"Well it seems like your lucky day, It's ladies night, no charge. I'm just sorry that there's only 2 people in the theater."

Not to worry i'm certain i'll enjoy myself.

"Now if you don't find what your looking for in there. Let me know on you way out. I'd be happy to help."

I will, I promise.

As I walked towards the back I looked at what was for sale. Just about everything you could imagine. Videos, clothing and a huge selection of toys. I have never been a fan of toys. I've never had an issue finding the real thing. And tonight would be no different.

Entering the theater it took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. When they did I could see two men. Both were sitting in the same row about four or five seats apart.

The video on screen was of a younger girl being hammered by an older man. As I slowly walked in, I could see they both had their cocks in hand, stroking to the screen.

Neither had turned to see me, which was perfect. I wanted the element of suprise.

Suprise it was as I sat between them. In a matter of seconds, they both moved to sit directly next to me, on either side. As I felt a hand on my thigh I opened my legs to allow better access.

As I stared straight ahead at the screen I could feel my top being pulled down. A hand caressing one breast and a mouth on the other.

The hand under my dress was very active. At different times 1,2 or 3 fingers were penetrating my pussy. As I slid down in my chair I could feel one push into my ass.

With no one talking it was weird. It was almost like we had practiced it. The finger man stood up in front of me and forced his fingers into my mouth. I was tasting my own pussy.

Lifting my legs he then push his cock into me. Grunting and groaning he pounded away.

Breast man was now kneeling on his seat. Grabbing my head he turned me towards him. His cock only inches from my face. I opened my mouth.

I love being face fucked and thats exactly what he was doing. In and out of my throat like a machine.

Finger man finished first. Grabbing my breast he pumped every thing he had into my pussy. The warmth of his cum trickling down my ass was wonderful.

Breast man was close. With a handful of my hair he pulled me deeper on to his cock. Then he stopped and held me with his cock in my throat.

I could feel it pulse, sending his seed into my stomach.

Both sat in silence as I stood and adjusted my dress. With nothing more than a thank you, I walked out of the theater. Stepping into the harsh light was a little shocking.

As I neared the front door the man behind the counter was smiling.

"Well lady did you find everything you wanted in there?"

All most.

"You know I can't have any unsatisfied customers leave here, right?"

Oh really?

"Yes, really. You need to get behind this counter with that pretty little mouth of yours. What's your name blondie?"

It's Sheri.

"Get back here Sheri, your gonna suck my cock. Aren't you bitch?"

I didn't respond, I just went behind the counter and went to my knees.

"There you go Sheri, suck my dick dry. Your a cock sucking cum slut aren't you blondie?"

Pulling his cock from my mouth, I said yes I am! And with that I sucked his cock for all I was worth. My god I love sucking dick!

His hand was now on my throat as he guided his cock in and out of my mouth.

Pushing deep into my throat I felt a flood of cum. Not an exceptionly large one but cum none the less. Once again another satisfied customer.

"Fuck baby, you gonna have to come back and suck this dick some more. I'm here every Saturday night."

I might I said, as I got off my knees.

"Do it Sheri, I want my cock in your ass next time."

We shall see!

Out the door I went. As I entered the parking lot, I could see someone leaning against my car.

Reaching into my purse I found my pepper spray. Holding it so he could see it.

"Lady you don't need that. I'm not here to hurt anybody."

What are you here for then?

"If you let me explain before you spray me with that stuff I can tell you what i'm here for."

Go ahead

"I was here when you first got here, remember? You waved? Well here's the thing. Women like you only come to these places for one thing."

Go on I said as my heart pounded.

"Cock, right? Well sweetheart you got a fat 10 right in front of you. Whats your name?"

I'm Sheri and you are?

"I'm Randy baby. You wanna know what i'm going to do to you Sheri?"

I was taken back by that question. All I could do was shake my head, yes.

"Well Sheri i'm gonna start by throat fucking you then i'll put my cock so far up your ass you'll think it's still in your throat! You down for that bitch?"

Yes Randy, I replied, my voice shaking.

"Open your car door and have a seat. Face me bitch!"

As I did, Randy unzipped his dirty and torn jeans. There it was, all ten inches and the most awesome cock ever. I quickly opened my mouth. It was immense. I struggled to get my mouth around it, and could only do maybe four or five inches. I had never faced that problem before.

"There you go Sheri, old Randy here loves a little blonde sucking on his cock. But there won't be a reward tonight. At least not in your mouth. That's reserved for that ass of yours. Now keep sucking bitch till I tell you to stop."

It seemed like a long long time that I sucked him. My jaws were sore from being wrapped around that magnificent dick. I struggled as best I could to get more of Randy's cock in my mouth.

Pulling his cock from my mouth he jerked my head back. "Lick my balls Sheri, Suck them nasty fuckers into your mouth."

Focusing on one nut then the other. My saliva was dripping from his sack.

They were nasty, obviously Randy had not bathed in awhile. But I didn't really care. The combination of verbal abuse and hearing cars pass by as I sucked this stranger in a parking lot, had me on fire.

It wasn't long and Randy pulled me to my feet.

Forcefully Randy said"Get up! Shut the door Sheri and bend over!"

As I bent over, my head inside the car. I heard Randy talk.

Well I'll be! Little Miss Sheri lost her panties!"

I didn't wear any Randy, I said.

"Bitch next time wear some, so I got something to wrap around my cock while I jerk off thinking about fucking you!"

With that I could feel him at my asshole. I reached back and spred my ass hoping it would help. He was spitting on his cock for lubrication.

Slowly at first, he applied more and more pressure. Pain at first, but once again I didn't care. Then all at once Randy was in my ass and I could feel every inch of him.

There you go Sheri, your loving this big old white cock shoved up your ass, aren't you?"

Slowly he increased the pounding. My ass would never be the same again. I would be thinking about this for awhile.

Randy was right, I could feel his balls slapping my ass and the back of my legs.

"Okay blondie Daddy is gonna unload in this ass of yours! This cum gonna be dripping out your ass for a week!"

As Randy was drove in and out of my ass. My mind flashed back to something Father Matt had said, There was going to be penance to pay for this one.

He shot so hard I swear I could taste it. Gallons of his juice was now residing in my ass. What a feeling!

As he pulled out the pain returned but only for a moment.

"You better get out of here Sheri. This is a bad neighborhood. Hell somebody might want to fuck you in the ass!"

That did make me laugh.

"You come back Sheri, we got to find out If old Randy's cock fits in that pussy of yours."

I'll be back, I promise. A quick slap on my ass and he was gone.

You know where i'm heading?

Home for a nice warm bath and then sweet dreams.