A Wallet Lost, a Servitude Found

Story Info
Blake lost wallet brings him more trouble than expected.
1.6k words
4.04
13.5k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRaff
TRaff
11 Followers

"Argh," Blake sighed as he got home from the cinema.

It had been the first time in a while he'd gone to watch a movie, and now that he was home, he'd realised he had lost his wallet somewhere. He knew he had it going into the movies since he'd bought his ticket. But now it was gone. Worse, it was now getting on late, and he had work in the morning.

Calling the cinema, they said it was too late for him to come back in, and to check again in the morning.

All through work the next day his mind drifted back to his missing wallet. It didn't have much. His card was now frozen, and there had been little cash. But his ID was in it, and so were a few loyalty cards and a photo of his childhood dog.

When work was over he called again, but the response was near identical, this time only the person was super chipper. It put Blake in an even worse mood, but he decided he could go back in tomorrow. Maybe they would let him check for himself.

Still only twenty two, Blake felt like he was a late comer to his full time job, but was happy his career had started at last. He figured having a decent job was the main thing he was missing that made it so hard to find a relationship. That and his lack of actually going out.

Waking in the morning, he found a message from un unknown person. The profile name read Jake Sun. The image showed a middle aged man with his wife. He was used to spam messages trying to entice him with a cute girl, so he figured this could be trusted. "Hi. I hope you're the right Blake Panning. I found something at the cinema that I think belongs to you."

Okay, he thought, unlikely to be spam.. Deciding to give it a go, he replied. "Hi, yeah, I lost something. Are you a worker?"

Finishing his breakfast, he didn't get a reply for another twenty minutes.

"I'm so glad I found the right person.

No, I don't work at the cinema

But if the wallet is yours, you'll probably need it, right?"

Blake considered if this was some sort of op, but he was beginning to believe this account was legit. They agreed on an address to meet to give it back. Choosing to meet at around ten, he went on with his day until it was time to go.

Dressing in his usual smartish causal attire, he left on time to find the address. It was much closer to the cinema than he was. When he arrived, he parked the car on the side and paused, wondering if he should leave the engine on or not. He decided to turn it off, just in case any complexity arose. Putting his keys in his pocket, he ran up to the doorbell. The person who answered was not the person from the profile picture. Instead, this was an Asian girl, a similar age to him. She was short, wearing a black skirt and a pink top with a deep v-neck. "Um, sorry, maybe I've got the wrong house."

But she smiled. "Blake? You're here for your wallet?"

Stunned, he nodded. "Oh. Yeah."

Her smile was friendly, and her lips slightly glistened as she said, "Why don't you come in and I grab it for you?"

"Um, okay." As he stepped inside he looked around the house. "Excuse me, but you're not the person who messaged me."

"Oh, sorry. I forget. Because of my job I use a fake name on facebook. I don't want my clients to see what I get up to outside of work."

"Oh?" Blake asked absently, trying to dispel the awkward tension in the air as she led him inside.

Walking behind her, he found himself starring at her ass. It was almost hypnotic as it went back and forth. "You came all this way, do you care for a drink? Even just a water?"

He hadn't felt thirsty before, but seeing her had left his throat dry. "Ah, yeah. That would be great."

Pulling out a chair, she patted it for him to sit. He did, and she stayed standing, going to the fridge to grab a jug of water. She poured it from high up, letting the stream fall down into a tall glass. "How did you lose it anyway?" she asked, taking the glass in her slender fingers and walking it towards him.

"It must have fallen. I didn't have the deepest pockets at the time."

Walking around him, she leaned over to place the glass before him. Unable to stop, he found himself staring into her v-neck as she placed it down. Then she started to pull away, and before he could turn his face frontward he heard a *click*.

It only took a second for him to feel the steel on his wrist. "Wow, you were so focused on me you never saw the cuffs on the chair. I'm kinda impressed."

Pulling against the chair, Blake tried standing but his hand stayed down. "What are you doing?" he demanded of her.

She laughed. "Nothing. I'll go grab your wallet. It's what you came for, isn't it?"

Quickly leaving him there, she left, returning a moment later holding his wallet. She placed it on the table, just out of his reach. "Well, if that's all you want, go take it." She smiled deviously, knowing he couldn't reach. When he didn't take it, she took it back, folding her hand over and making it disappear inside her cleavage. He saw instantly that she had a nice chest. He found himself getting hard, wondering what was going on and finding it harder to think clearly. "What do you want?"

His eyes looked after that wallet, seeing nothing but her chest. She had more than one thing he wanted. But what could he do? Attack her? She knew his name. He swallowed.

She smiled, and it was provocative, and cute, and he now realised, dangerous, because it was slipping beneath his defences and made him want to protect her, when that should be the last thing he wanted. "Surely you've figured that out, Blake. I have some fantasies I want you to help me live out. Tick one off my list and I'll give you your thing right back."

"I could scream," he said.

Placing her fingers on his chest she said, "You could. But you won't. You would have done that already. A part of you is curious, isn't it? I can see how excited you are in your pants. So, what will it be?"

He looked to her. She was hot. Surely nothing she wanted would be so bad he couldn't enjoy it if it meant anything sexual with her.

"You," he said.

That made her smile. "Great. I'm going to enjoy this so much."

Making her fingers tighter, she pushed, forcing the chair to rock back. As it started to tip she guided it down until he was on the floor. Blake was facing the ceiling, unable to see anything until she walked over him. He was looking up beneath her dress, seeing pink panties beneath. She lowered herself, slowly, until her ass was over his mouth and he couldn't breathe. The soft fabric pressed against his nose and mouth, cutting all air. She released all tension in her legs, pressing him hard against the floor. Blake's leg's began to buck as his lungs cried for air. Finally she raised again onto her knees, allowing him to suck in a beautiful gulp of air.

"Are you trying to kill me, bitch?"

She leant forward and took his balls in her hand. "You might want to speak a bit kinder to the only person with the key." Then she squeezed.

It hurt so bad, but at the same time his cock stood erect and throbbing. When she let go she slid her hands along him until she was back straight. "This time, I'm staying down until you make me cum. Got in? Good."

Without waiting for an answer she lowered herself again. After how hard it was last time, Blake was quick to use his tongue, pressing against her panties and trying to please her. She swayed her hips over his face. He licked harder, trying to give her the pleasure she wanted.

She started moaning. It encouraged him, made him go faster. Her hips started bucking more violently, giving him slight moments of air, but never enough for a full breath. He felt his cock throbbing more and more. Her moans became loud as her legs seized and convulsed, squeezing his head between her thighs as she came over him. Unable to handle it all, her wetness spilt around her panties and onto his face.

Still she was on top of him, depriving him of oxygen. His head was light, but he was so aroused, and when she reached down again, it took only the slightest touch of her fingers against his cock to make him shoot a load, splatting against the fabric of his underwear.

Finally she stood up, leaving him on the ground and turned to face him. She reached back into her cleavage, took out the wallet and opened it. Taking out the little bit of cash he had, she returned the wallet and placed the cash on his stomach. It moved with his rapidly filling and emptying lungs. "I think you've bought this back. But if you want the whole thing, you're still a long way off.

TRaff
TRaff
11 Followers