A Wallet Lost, a Servitude Found Pt. 02

Story Info
Blake starts to pay an even harder price.
2.2k words
4.48
6.4k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRaff
TRaff
11 Followers

Lying on the floor, tied to the chair, Blake couldn't believe how quickly and easily he had came for this girl. He'd heard about oxygen deprivation doing stuff like that, but hadn't ever felt it. As she straightened up, she smoothed down her dress and smiled down to him. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

He was feeling so weird from having came in his pants, and lightheaded from the lack of air. He should have been having some sort of clarity right now, but even that was being taken from him. The best he managed was to ask, "What do you want for the rest?"

Putting a finger to her lip, she said, "Hmm. I've always wanted to do little spanking. It just seems like fun, you know?"

She said it in a way so cute and innocent it made him want to please her. The part of his brain still working right wanted to scream that she was talking about actual assault, but all he managed was a breathless, "Spanking?"

His words made her smile. "Yes! You know, where I hit you, and you count it. I've always wanted to give it a go. So, if you want your loyalty cards and stuff back, I want to give you a few spanks. How does that sound?"

Even as he was looking up at this beauty, he had enough sense to realise she was offering him the most worthless piece of his wallet back right now. Sure, he figured with her thin frame she wouldn't actually be able to hurt him, but if she was going to keep asking for stuff, he'd rather just get his license and the photo, then replace the rest. "I think I can do it, but how about instead of the loyalty cards you give me my photo back?"

Her mouth opened, but then she turned to a frown and shook her head. "That's not the offer. That photo seems valuable, I think it's a bit more expensive than a few slaps."

He swallowed. "Okay. So what do you want for that then?"

"Nope," she said as a reply. "I don't want anything else right now. I have it in my mind to spank you, and that is all I want."

"Then surely you can agree that this is worth a lot to you?"

Like an innocent child she gave it thought. "Maybe. But I won't trade it for your photo. It's either what I said, or you leave now and I burn everything left."

Burn? he thought. It made him close his eyes. "Fine."

Suddenly her smile reappeared. "Great!" Raising up his chair, she returned him upright. "Now, don't you try to do anything when I untie you from the chair."

"I won't," he promised, even as he was thinking of how he could simply take his stuff and go.

"Maybe. But you're stronger than me, I'm sure you could overpower me if you try, and that's just not fair. Wait a moment., I'll be back. Have a drink while you wait." She disappeared again, and he looked to the cup of water. He'd forgotten it was there. Lifting his free hand, he took a swig just as she returned with some rope and a collar.

"What's that for?", almost dropping the glass back onto the table.

"Why, to tie you up, silly!"

Kneeling before him, she bound his ankles together so he wouldn't be able to walk. Only then did she remove the cuff binding him to the chair, instead cuffing his wrists together behind him. Next she put the collar around his neck. It felt only like a tie, and he tried to think of it like that, instead of a dog collar. With a second piece of rope she clipped it on, pulling him up out of the chair so that she could take a seat instead. Rocking the chair back, she pulled the rope down to wedge it under the seat, forcing him to be bent over her knees. The she pulled down his pants to expose his ass to the ceiling. "Okay Blaky, how many spanks do you think those cards are worth?"

He thought, not about their worth, but about what would make her happy. "About ten?"

"Ten! I was thinking a hundred. I guess we can go halfway and give you fifty then." He almost said that wasn't halfway, and was thankful when she cut him off to keep talking. "I want you to count for me. Do you know how to count?"

"Obviously. one, two, three."

"No!" she suddenly cried. "Not like that. You have to say 'One mistress Annalise, may I have another?' Is that clear?"

"Whose mistress Annalise?" he asked.

"Me of course! Oh, I didn't introduce myself, did I? Well, I'm Annalise."

Being bent over her knees with his ass exposed, it felt so wrong to be having this introduction now. "Um, okay. But you're not my mistress."

He swore she rolled her eyes. "It's just the way you count spanks, Blaky. Now come on, show me you can say it."

It felt so wrong, and so against his nature, but he muttered it for her.

"Great. But make sure to be louder when you do it for real. Okay, here we go."

He felt her winding her arm back, pausing, and then with a swoosh it came it. *SMACK*

It hurt, and he cried out. He turned to look as much as the collar let him, and he saw that she had a wooden spoon in her hand, one with a large, flat head. "What was that?" he cried.

"No, what was that? I don't here you counting. We have to start again."

Immediately she wound up, not giving him a moment, and brought it down again.

"One Mistress Annalise, may I have another?"

This time she paused. "Of course Blaky. Whatever you want."

He didn't want, but already she was bringing it down again. it hurt, it really hurt, and it hurt more this time with the pain there from the first. But he managed to count, "Two mistress Annalise, may I have another?"

She didn't say anything this time, just kept going, smack after smack. The pain reverberated through him, echoing in his body. "Twenty Mistress Annalise, may I have another?" he begged, or shouted, he wasn't sure anymore.

She kept going, and his dick started to rise again. The pain hurt more every time, but there was some pleasure building he couldn't understand. He felt betrayed by his body, that it would feel pleasure from this. It hurt, and it made him want to cry, but his mind was telling him it was good, and his counting became more frantic, pleading. "Thirty two, Mistress Annalise, may I please have another?"

He wanted it to stop, but his voice kept asking for more, and she kept giving it. It was pain, it was pleasure, it was maddening confusion and it was sapping at his mind. It felt so good, and it made no sense. His cock was so hard, pressing against her thigh.

"Fifty, Mistress Annalise. May I have another?"

"Another," she asked with a cheeky grin. You don't want to stop? We've reached our bargain now, after all."

He swallowed, unable to understand why he was saying the things he was saying. "Please Mistress."

"Okay!" she replied, and wound up another smack.

He kept counting, and he wondered when this would end. "You know, there was a aphrodisiac in that water. A very strong one. I think we could keep doing this until the sun goes down and you will still be finding this arousing."

He wanted to curse. Why did he drink after what she had done? It made sense now, but it didn't change what he was feeling as he begged for another. "One hundred Mistress Annalise, may I have another?"

He waited, tensing. But the pain never came. "Hmm. I think you've done good."

He swallowed, relieved. Then immediately he realised this was the number she originally wanted.

"That was fun! I'm so glad you let me kick that off my list." Removing the rope from under the chair, she let him sag to the ground. He rolled to face up, and the moment his ass touched the floor he wanted to cry. But he looked up as she reached between her tits again to take out his wallet. She flicked through the cards and took out all the loyalty cards as they agreed. The reached down and placed them in the pockets of the pants that were around his ankles. Useless, he thought. All that pain for something of little value.

Then she returned it again before clasping her hands together. "Okay, so what do you want to buy back next; your driver's license, or your credit card?"

Both were useless, he could request another and his card was locked anyway. "The licence," he answered. He almost hated to ask. "What do you want this time?"

He saw her thinking, looking so fucking hot and innocent, but knowing she was the devil. "I don't know just yet. I have a few ideas. Whatever it is though, I think we'll need to move to my bedroom."

He'd already gone this far, he wasn't going to back out now. After all, his ass was on fire, what more could she do to him? Nodding, she took the end of the rope and pulled him by the collar up to his feet, forcing him to shuffle behind her.

Her bedroom was neat. it had a bed, a tv, a shelf, and a desk. She pulled him until he was sitting on the bed. "Have you decided yet?" he asked, both desperate for it to be over, and hoping she would never answer.

"I think so," she said. "I'm just torn between two forms."

"What forms?" he asked.

"Oh, I can't tell you that! But you know, I'll let you choose. Anyway. One means I'll do something to you, the other means you'll have to do it yourself."

His mind was still foggy, trying to clear up. It sounded nice to have her do something to him, until her remembered that so far that meant sitting on his face and spanking his ass. He figured if it was something like that again, then if he did it himself he could just go light. "I'll do it to myself," he said, and she seemed to squeal in delight.

"Okay, wait right there." He didn't state that he wasn't going anywhere anyway. She turned to her shelf and skipped her fingers over, finding something on the bottom shelf. Pulling it off, she returned holding a dildo much bigger than his own dick.

"Wait, what's that for?"

She smiled, that sweet, beautiful smile, and he wanted to do anything to make her smile, it was so kind, and maybe if he pleased her she'd use those lips on his dick . . . no, that wasn't him. That was the drug speaking. It was an evil smile. A seductive evil smile. He liked evil girls. They were hot. she was hot, and just wished she would fuck him. That wouldn't have been so bad, being a prostitute to get his stuff back, not with a girl like her. But what he'd done already, was this that much worse? Yeah, it wasn't like he was getting to fuck her, but surely that had been the worst of it.

Swallowing, Blake nodded, and she shoved the dildo into his hands.

Rolling onto his stomach, he tried slipping it closer. It felt so wrong. He'd never cared for anal stuff, but he wanted that photo, and she was hot. And the drug. Surely without it he would have said no. He was sure of that. But even being sure of that, he couldn't work himself to do that. He did as she asked, the head getting closer. He felt it, but didn't put it in. No, this was wrong. This was too far. He was stopping, moving his hands away.

Faster than he could register, Annalise had jumped up to him, and used her hands to smack it up, making it fill into his hole. He wanted to cry, but she pushed his hands, forcing it in further. "Come on, Blaky. Don't be such a wuss."

She held his hands, pushing it in, taking it out, pushing it in, taking it out. She was weaker than him, but she couldn't stop the movement. Because she wasn't even doing it any more, he was doing it on his own. It didn't matter that it hurt, he couldn't stop. He kept going, faster and faster, the tension in his dick getting stronger and stronger. He was still against his underwear, and the pressure against his stiff dick made him even more desperate.

It felt so wrong, but he kept going, finally bringing himself to orgasm, erupting again into his already stained jokes. Finally he was able to make himself stop, collapsing onto the bed. It was only then that he looked up, saw her mirror, and saw the collar she had clasped around his neck. On a small plate, it wrote "Property of Annalise Yum".

TRaff
TRaff
11 Followers