A Wallet Lost, a Servitude Found Pt. 03

Story Info
Blake falls deeper into Annalise's control.
2.7k words
4.39
6.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRaff
TRaff
11 Followers

Clasping her hands together in joy, Mistress Annalise said, "Great. Not quite what I was hoping for, I'll admit, but a deal is a deal."

Watching in the mirror, she took out his wallet again, finding the driver's licence, and lay it down on the bed. Blake wasn't able to stop looking at himself in the mirror. He couldn't believe what he'd just done, nor could he take his eyes off that collar. It felt so hot, having a girl with a body as fantastic as that laying claim to him. But no, he told himself. This isn't what he wanted. He wasn't supposed to be getting claimed. he wasn't supposed to be controlled like this.

She rolled him over, kneeling over him with a playfulness a joy that defied the situation entirely. "Okay, so, two things left. Well, no, three, I think. Your credit card, your photo, and your wallet."

Feeling his cheeks redder than ever before as he was made to look up at her, he said, "You can keep the wallet. Can I just have my photo?"

A mock look of hurt crossed her face. "Aren't you having fun, Blaky? Don't you like making me happy?"

He had to close his eyes, because the more he looked at her, the more he did want to make her happy. "You're treating me like a dog."

"Oh?" she asked, putting a finger to her lip and pressing in oh so seductively. "But don't you think dogs are adorable?! I do!"

Swallowing, he tried, "What you're doing is painful."

"It is?" she asked, looking so innocent and confused. "I guess I don't understand men. See, I thought when you came like that, it was because it felt good for you." Reaching down to where her skirt draped over his crotch, she slid her hand under and wrapped her fingers around his dick. "Doesn't this feel good, Blaky?"

Unable to stop himself, he moaned, "Yes, Mistress."

Smiling, she leant forward, planting a kiss on his forehead. "See? You want this, don't you?"

He did. His body tried to arch with her grip. He wanted her, he wanted to be inside of her. He just didn't want all the stuff she was doing to him. If only he could reverse it somehow. "I want you."

Clapping twice, she squealed, "I knew you would. Tell me how much you want me."

His mind escaping him, he breathed, "I want you so bad."

"You want this pleasure I give?"

"I want your pleasure more than anything."

Moving her hips, he felt her pussy grating against his dick, separated only by her thin panties. "You want me to fuck your tight hole?"

"Yes!" he almost screamed, begging for that cloth to be removed and for him to enter her.

Suddenly she pulled away. "See? I knew you wanted this."

Blinking, he tried to understand what she was doing when she reached back into that drawer. Why wasn't she taking those panties down? he thought. Why was she pulling something up?

He watched in confusion as she tightened a strap around her hips, moving towards him, and rolling him back onto his stomach. Then she dragged him back so that his legs were over the side of the bed. "Wait, I don't understand. I thought you were going to let me..."

Stretching, he saw the mirror again, where she had raised her skirt to reveal what she had just put on. It was a strap on, the same size as the dildo she gave him before. "You thought what? What did you think, Blakey?"

With a clarity he wished he had earlier, he realised what she had said. It had been reversed, but he had been so caught up in the momentary pleasure he had accepted it with glee. "Wait, no, I mixed up. Don't do that."

Bending a little forward, her smile held a slightly evil tone to it. "No Blakey. You said I was treating you like a dog. Let me show you what it's like to be treated like a dog."

Just like before, it entered inside him. But now if felt even worse. She was thrusting, and controlling the pace, and spared no thought about being gentle about it. Her cold hands gripped his wait, holding him in place as she thrust back and forth. He felt tears as the pain exploded. He tried not to think about it, tried to think of something different. Her hand disappeared for a moment, until one of them returned, and the other took his hair, pulling it back so his face starred into the mirror. On the plus side, he was able to watch as her tits bounced with the movement through her blouse. On the down side, he could see exactly what she was doing to him. "What does your collar say?" she demanded, not slowing down her movement. He eyed her in pain and shock, his mouth dry. "Answer me, what does it say?"

Feeling his whole body move as his ass was pounded, he cried, "It says property of Annalise Yum."

"Right, and who is that?"

"You?" he guessed.

"Correct. So that means you are my property, doesn't it?"

She kept pounding, and he felt the pain mix with pleasure in a way that made no sense. Moving her hand from her hip for a moment, she sent a hard smack down on his already red ass. "What does it mean?" she repeated.

"It means I'm you're property."

"Correct. And that means you're my pet, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Yes who?"

"Yes Mistress Annalise."

Slowing for a moment, she let go of his hair and smiled. "Good boy. You're my pet, and a pet serves his master. Who is your master?"

"You are, Mistress Annalise."

She kept going, getting faster and harder, drilling both her strap on and her words into him. "Will you do as I say?"

"Yes Mistress Annalise."

"Good. Why?"

"Because you have my..."

*smack*. It came hard, and it was loud. "No, try again."

Swallowing, he cried, "Because I'm your pet."

"Good boy. And what must a pet do?"

He was sure she had asked this already, or maybe some variation. He answered, and she kept going. A million questions, a million variations. The basic message was always the same. "Yes Mistress Annalise. Because I belong to you."

He wasn't sure how many time he'd answered her questions when finally she stopped, slowing her thrusting, and pulling out. Immediately he crumbled.

Pulling away from him, she took off the strap. "Such a good boy. You know, I don't see why you guys like that. That movement gets kinda annoying."

Dropping it onto the floor, she extracted the final card and placed it next to the licences. "Two to go. But you know, I'm kind of tired right now. How about we finish this tomorrow?"

Unable to pull his face from the sheets, he managed to breath, "Tomorow?"

"Yes, you know, after the sun goes down and it gets all dark, then it comes back up and it's bright again. I'm thinking the same time. Knock on my door and we can see about you earning those last two pieces back. Okay? Great."

Untying the ropes binding him, he felt his hands and legs go free. Testing his movement, he rubbed his wrists, feeling the chaffing. "You're just going to let me go?"

"Of course," she said, smiling brightly. "After all, a well trained dog knows where his home is, and comes back when he is called."

Annalise watched him slowly get dressed, said nothing, although she did smile a touch when he struggled to pull his pants over his ass, all her spankings setting it on fire.

***

Pacing at home, Blake found himself wasting the rest of his day. He had stuff to do, but his mind was trapped in that house. He had to call the police. He knew he should. He needed to do something about that witch. But then he thought of small, beautiful Annalise in prison, and he couldn't bare it. He didn't want to see her hurt. He didn't want to see her unhappy.

He showered, letting the water run cold. She had been right, whatever had been in that water meant even a cold shower couldn't stifle his raging hard dick. When he went to sleep, he had to stay on his stomach. He never slept like that, but anything else set the pain off too much to sleep. And it was hard to sleep. He kept thinking of her, of those bouncing tits, of her innocent smile, and how good she had felt pressing against him. He just wished she would take those panties off.

Tomorrow, he decided, he wouldn't let her take the lead like that. The only reason things went as they did was because he hadn't paid attention and she snuck those cuffs onto him. He promised himself tomorrow he would be ready, and he would finally get to make her do the things he wanted, making her serve him. He smiled, fantasying about making her worship him. Making her plead him for forgiveness.

***

Waking early the next morning, Blake was filled with too much excitement to get back to sleep. He poured himself some coffee, made a good breakfast, and headed out a little bit early. He choose to dress in a suit this time. It was a power move. Intimidate her, he decided. And the drug had worn off over night, so there went that power she had over him. He smiled, knowing that today would be different, and that he would dominate her in all the ways he had imagined overnight.

Knocking at the door a bit before ten, she made no move to answer the door. There were no sounds inside. A minute past, then another. He knocked again, rasping his knuckles against the wood. Ten minutes past, and he was still waiting there. He started to panic, wondering what had happened, when finally, after fifteen minutes of standing there, he heard her footsteps inside. There were soft and careful. Crossing the house, he heard them approach the door. "Oh, Blake. You're early. I was just having a shower."

Seeing her damp hair, he believed it was true. There were even a few drops of water on her skin. She was wearing short denim shorts that concealed her ass and little more. They had frayed white ends with little strips handing down. Her upper half was adored in pink dressing gown, left open, and showing that the only thing she wore underneath was a black bra. "I'm, ah," seeing her again, so revealed like this, more so than he had seen yesterday, he felt his throat catch. His eyes wondered down, seeing those perky tits.

"You wanted to please me?" she offered.

His mind distracted, thinking of how soft they would be once he took hold of them, he answered absently. "Yeah."

"Yeah?" she asked, her voice light.

He decided to indulge her just this once. "Yeah Mistress Annalise."

She smiled. "Of course you did. You're a good pet after all, and a good pet serves his mistress. You know, I almost thought you wouldn't come back."

Moving out of the way, she let him inside. Inside the house was as clean as yesterday, only with some shopping bags resting on the table. "You still have my wallet," he reminded her.

"True, but surely there's something else?" she asked as she locked the door.

Looking at her, he knew the answer was yes. Yes, I want you.

"Blake? I asked if there was something else?"

Eyes locked on her soft skin, he said, "There is."

"Fantastic. That makes me happy. You came back because you know what a pet has to do. Remind me what that is, Blakey?"

Automatically he answered, "He serves his mistress."

Eyes going wide, he couldn't believe he just said that. No, no it was okay. A pet serves their master, and he was going to make her his pet. There was no point if that answer wasn't true, he told himself.

The door lock clicked, and she walked up ahead of him, showing off that petit body. "Good boy. You like being a good boy, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Annalise," he replied, his mind too busy thinking of what he was going to make that body do.

"Then why don't you get out of that silly suit?"

Before he could say anything she turned, giving him a full view of how little those shorts covered. He could even see part of her ass under it. Quicker than he ever had before, he was out of that suit, leaving his clothes discarded on the floor, hardly a thought spared for the power he wanted from dressing well.

She turned, examining him standing naked in her living room. Taking a jug of water, she poured it from high up into a tall glass, winking at him as she did so. Then she returned, carrying the glass to him. She brought it to her lips, pressing a stamp of red lipstick onto the glass. "Drink," she said, and he couldn't tell if it was an offer or a command.

He frowned. "It has that drug in it."

She smiled with confusion. "Of course it does. What's the problem?" His mouth went dry, but he couldn't answer. "You're not thinking of disobeying me, are you Blakey? You are my pet, and my pet does as he is told. And right now, he is being told to drink."

He eyed the glass, the water sloshing around. So what, he thought, if there was an aphrodisiac in it? All it would do is make him more exited for controlling her. It's not like having desire would make him her pet again. He smiled, a mirror of her mischievous one, and drunk heavily. When the glass was half gone, he tried handing it back. "The whole thing, Blakey."

Now he began to feel worried. What if it got too strong? But then, it was only a desire drug, not a control one he reminded himself. All it would do is make his control so much better. He drunk, finishing the glass.

"Good pet. You really are right under my control, aren't you?"

That's what you think, he thought. "Yes Mistress Annalise," he said.

Smiling, she reached into her cleavage, same as yesterday. He expected to see his wallet, but instead she pulled out his collar. "Put this on, pet," she commanded, holding it out for him.

In his mind he realised how smart it would have been to make one of these for her, to make her wear a collar proclaiming his ownership over her. Reaching around his throat, he clasped it in place. "Good pet. You put it on all on your own. Now, on your knees."

Obeying, he waited as she attached a lead to the collar. "Good boy," she said. "For a moment, I thought you might actually try to turn things around, but it's nice to see you so easily controlled too."

He frowned. "I was going to control you."

Giggling, she said, "Blakey, you just put my collar on. You're my little subby who will do whatever I say, aren't you?"

Blinking back to reality, he looked up to her, realised he had to look up because he went to his knees, and said, "Yes Mistress Annalise."

"You don't actually want to control me, do you?"

Looking to her soft skin, her perky tits, he wanted it. He wanted it all so badly, he knew he would do anything her voice commanded if it meant there was a chance he could have it. His dick was standing straight, and he wobbled a little where he knelt. "No Mistress."

"Of course not. Tell me what you want."

His words betraying the part of him that convinced him to come back, he said, "I want to serve you, Mistress Annalise. I want to be your good boy."

A smile tugging at her lips, she gave a final question. "Why do you want this?"

It was the most obvious answer in the world. "Because you are my mistress. I want to make you happy."

TRaff
TRaff
11 Followers