A Wanting Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
A husband watches as his friends fuck his wife.
1.4k words
4.39
10.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this story include male on male contact, if that bothers you, please choose a different story to ready)

For part 1, search the same title.

...As my cock slams deep into Eric's wife, Eric sits still, sits quiet, sits erect. What had been talk before was now unfolding before his eyes - years of sexual tension and fantasy melting away in the mountains of western Virginia one pump at a time.

Mindy was now behind me, rubbing her hands on my strong chest, whispering in my ear.

"God, that's so hot baby. Fuck her, fuck her like you fuck me. God, Look at how mesmerized Eric is. He can't stop staring at your cock and her bouncing tits." "Fuck, I'm so wet right now" as she squeezed her arms around me.

Reaching down to her pussy, Mindy's two fingers slide in almost effortlessly. She is indeed dripping. As she pulls her fingers out, she gives me the first taste. Slowly licking and then sucking her finger I taste her sweet juices, her pussy tastes better than ever. Based on the louder moans coming from Bonnie I know I must have started fucking her harder than before as I tasted my wife.

As I go to lick the second finger, Mindy pulls it away. She tells Eric not to move as she slowly rubs her pussy soaked finger across his lips. He can smell her sex; he can taste her juices. It was enough to resolve any trepidation to what he was watching, what he was enjoying. Like a smelling salt, Mindy's juices on his lips brought him back to life. instead of licking it off like I know he wanted to do based on the number of time we had talked about our love for eating pussy, he bends down, cupping Bonnie's bouncing left tit, and kisses her. Sharing the sweetness of Mindy, Bonnie passionately kisses him back. It was one of the most intense kisses between two people I have ever seen as Bonnie's pussy gripped my cock, pulling me in with her strong thick legs and erupted with an orgasm more powerful than I have ever felt.

As Mindy dropped to her knees, grabbed my cock to taste Bonnie's juices. Looking up at Eric, she coos, "mmm, she tastes so good."

Eric, looks down at Bonnie's glistening pussy as Mindy licks up the side of my shaft and he too drops to his knees. He pauses for a moment as Mindy's tongue dances around my cock inches away from him. I feel his deep brown eyes look up at me as Mindy engulfs my cock. It's clear something is going through his head, but before I can find out what, Bonnie sits up and grabs the back of his head, pulling him to her and forcing his face into her pussy.

Seeing him lick the pussy I was just fucking; drinking the juices that my cock inspired, almost put me over the top. Mindy, ever knowing, stopped sucking my dick, looked up and told me "not yet."

She was ready for more.

Sitting me on the bed, with my legs hanging off the side, she lowered herself on my throbbing cock facing away from me so she could watch whatever was about to unfold.

As she slid down, she moaned. Both from the feel of my cock and the sight of Bonnie pulling down Eric's shorts. We finally saw his large black cock, hard and wet. There was so much precum that if he wasn't still rock hard, I would have thought he had cum from just watching me take is wife.

Standing next to us, Eric turns to the side so Bonnie can suck his cock and both still enjoy the show Mindy and I are giving them. On her knees, she was practically between my and Mindy's legs as Mindy continued to ride me hard.

Bonnie's ability to suck cock was on full display. Mindy gasped as she saw Bonnie deep throat what was easily a 9inch cock. Thick and long was how Bonnie had always described it to Mindy. She was not lying. It was thick, it was long, it had a massive head that Bonnie seemed to really enjoy.

As she took a breath from sucking on Eric's cock, my dick had slipped out of Mindy's pussy. Instinctively, Bonnie grabbed it and slid it back in. She reached up and let Eric taste Mindy's juices off her fingers.

Tasting Mindy again made Eric want more. He asked Bonnie to do it again, but she refused. Torn, Eric struggled with what to do. He wanted to taste more of Mindy, but Bonnie would not give it to him and I was balls deep inside my wife.

Ever the encouraging lover, Mindy slammed down on me one more time, grabbed Eric's hand and pulled it down to her cock filled pussy. He pulled back as his hand brushed my balls and shaft as Mindy raised herself off of me. My cock flopped out of her and bounced up hitting the palm of his hand, but this time he didn't move. Mindy took his fingers, slid them into her sopping pussy and then told him to suck them clean. With all three of us watching, Eric put his fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean of Mindy's cum. Watching him lick and suck his fingers, Bonnie and Mindy's eyes had a whole conversation. What that conversation was, I could only imagine at that time, but Eric sure seemed to enjoy sucking those fingers clean.

Not wanting to wait any longer, I went to slide my needing cock back into Mindy. But she stopped me.

"No baby," she said. "It was Eric's fault you came out, he has to put you back in."

With a glance at Bonnie, he quickly saw that she agreed. "It's only fair, E" as she took his large strong hand, looking right at me. I too was a bit hesitant not knowing what to do at this very moment. I needed release soon and it seemed the ladies wanted, no, demanded, that Eric play a role.

As Bonnie wrapped Eric's large hand around my throbbing cock, an energy pulsed through all four of us. I shuttered, feeling a sensation I had not felt before. Mindy gasped as she tried to say how hot that looked only to be thwarted by a lump in the back of her throat.

Bonnie softly encouraged Eric. "That's right E, caress that cock. Mmmm, how does Ike's cock feel in your hand? It looks exactly like what you and I have fantasized about."

I look at Eric and he has a look on his face of both pleasure and consternation. He was Unsure of how to feel about grasping my cock, soaked in my wife's pussy juices, but apparently he and Bonnie had talked about it before, fantasized about it before. Gotten off over it before.

But with Bonnie's guidance, he starts to stroke my cock. I want led to protest but it feels soo good having that strong hand being guided by the petite Bonnie's hand. I tell him to stroke it. In a deep raspy voice "Get me even harder, I'm ready to cum."

Mindy is slowly fingering herself enjoying a show she too had fantasized about but realizes she cannot wait any longer. She grabs both of their hands and directs it to her pussy. They both slide a finger into Mindy before clearing the way for my pulsing cock.

She engulfs me as my cock can no longer take it as Eric massages her clit, rubbing my cock as I pump in and out. My body goes tense inside of Mindy and I shoot my cum deep inside my wife - Cumming more than I can ever remember. As my cock softens inside of Mindy, my cum begins to leak out and gets on Eric's and Bonnie's hands that were still playing with Mindy's pussy.

Mindy looks down to see the mess. And grabs Bonnie's hand as they share the task of cleaning my Cum off her hand. Making out to enjoy the fruits of their labor; Eric is standing there watching the ladies share a passionate, lustful kiss. Bonnie finally pulls away from Mindy telling Eric his fingers are not going to clean themselves and takes his hand to clean it off, licking my cum off her husband's hand, causing a stir in Eric. She kisses him passionately, my juices still on her lips.

At the taste of his wife's lips and my cum, Eric's still rock hard cock twitches more.

Mindy points this out to Bonnie to the response she just saw in Eric's cock to tasting my cum.

Bonnie replies, "oh, we will have to explore more of that later. But for now... Eric needs to cum."

...to be continued.