A Wanting Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband shares with a friend he wants to watch his wife.
2.8k words
4.55
12.7k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Mindy grinding her dripping wet pussy on Bonnie's face, I got harder than I already was from the dual blowjob I had just received. I was ready to slide my throbbing cock into Bonnie, to take her then and there. As mindy's eyes rolled into the back of her head, feeling the release of years of sexual tension with Bonnie, I slowly pushed into Bonnie's waiting lips. Inch by inch, I slowly filled this beautiful woman with my cock as an even more beautiful woman came all over her face. I finally thrust all the way into Bonnie, at the same time, I felt a presence behind me, a sense of eyes staring at Mindy and I fucking this beautiful black woman. A pair of eyes piercing through me with anger over come by lust. A pair of eyes longing but not saying anything. A pair of eyes knowing what was happening was by mutual desire.

As I picked up my pace, grabbing Bonnie's hips, I turn my head to confirm there was in fact someone staring at us. Indeed. there was Eric, all 6foot 200lbs of Eric. The former rugby player from South Africa's athletic build awestruck at what he saw as the three of us fucked. Watching, wanting to say something but knowing that deep down, this is what they wanted and did not want it to stop.

As I broke eye contact with Eric and turned back to focus on Bonnie, I reached to passionately kiss Mindy and almost in unison, Mindy and I tell him to sit down next to us ...

The previous day:

"I can't believe after all these years, we finally ditched our kids" says Bonnie as her and my wife Mindy chat in the back seat of our jeep.

"Some time in the mountains is just what the doctor ordered" responds Mindy.

"Well at least long naps on the hammock," Eric mentions as he and I bob our head to the latest song on the road trip mix we found on our music app.

We had met the Johnsons, an African American family that had moved to the US from Cape Town, South Africa like 5 years ago at Bachata dance lessons. Awkwardly, Eric and I worked hard to pick up the moves that seemed to come way too naturally to Bonnie and Mindy. Despite being decent athletes, it seemed we were dancing with two left feet at first.

As the weeks passed, us guys got halfway descent and were able to have some fun while also entertaining the ladies of the course. Other than Mindy, Bonnie was my favorite dance partner. She was slightly shorter than the long-legged slender woman I called my wife, but had an amazing ass and perky tits.

As I gripped Bonnie's waist and spun her to pumping music in the club during a partner swap dance, I brushed her ass accidentally with my crotch. She paused our dancing and playfully told Eric, who was dancing with Mindy, what had happened. Eric, ever the gentleman, asked me not to flirt with his wife with a sarcastic tone and a desire to get back to dancing with my Mindy.

Bonnie, realizing Eric was nonplussed, decided it was her turn to flirt and as I spun her to grab her waist and sway with her back to me, she grinded her ass into my crotch. Eric and Mindy watched as she rubbed her ass into me in a way that elicited the exact response she was looking for: a hardening cock (maybe two?) and a protective husband.

The song ended and eric quickly took advantage of the instructor telling us to switch partners to get Bonnie away from me. He didn't seem mad, but more tormented.

Mindy, who watched the entire thing came over and pulled me tight. Feeling my still hard cock, "oh, I can see you liked that..." sheepishly I admitted it was really hot and she agreed, kissing me passionately while squeezing my cock in my tightening pants.

Mindy and I had admired Bonnie's ass together from the moment she walked into the club at the start of those dance lessons. Ever since I have know Mindy, she has been very open about her bisexuality. Since we had been married, we have enjoyed sitting in the park and people watching, mostly looking for ladies to admire. over time, she had gotten me to admire some men walking by as well. Mindy loved sex and sexy people and she was building that in me.

As dance class ended, the last of the course, we stayed for open dance and as luck would have it, so had the Johnsons. As the night went on, we got over the "flirting" and found ourselves talking and laughing, with tons in common. Eventually, mindy asked Bonnie to dance to which Bonnie responded "I thought you would never ask."

As Eric and I stood there, enjoying our beers, Mindy led Bonnie in a sensual bachata. Two beautiful ladies flowing with each other. Their hips in unison, their bodies in rhythm, their sex on display.

I took a swig of me beer and casually commented how hot it was watching the two of them dance. Eric, almost without thinking said, "yeah, just like you and Bonnie."

He was a few beers in, so I'm not sure he realized what he said, but I certainly did...

Before I could think of what to say, the song ended, and Bonnie gave Mindy a hug as a thank you for the dance. It was longer than a casual hug, a hug of unspoken sexual energy. A hug that Mindy could not stop talking about on the way home. Well except for when her mouth was full as she gave me road head during the drive. Between car lights going in the opposite direction and sucking, she looked up at me and said, I bet you wish this was Bonnie's mouth. I didn't respond, only pushing the back of her head forcing my cock desperate to cum back into her mouth. But in my head, I certainly did and wondered if Eric did too.

The next day, she was texting with Bonnie. I didn't even know she had gotten her number. We ended up hanging out the following weekend and have been friends ever since.

Over the years we have grown closer, especially the ladies. They shared stories of their personal sex lives; gave steamy romance novel recommendations; made crude allusions to fucking. All jokes, but tension building none the less.

When Mindy told me she had invited the Johnsons on our camping trip, I didn't think much of it. The fact that they finally said yes caught us both by surprise. A few weeks later, we were in our jeep, cruising with the top down and camper in tow behind us.

When we finally reached our camp site, we were happy to find not many people were out. We had planned to go hiking and and trails are just more enjoyable when other people are not around.

That night, the drinks were flowing and Mindy and Bonnie were flirting as usual. As far as I knew they had never hooked up, but if I didn't know better, I would have easily been convinced. The sexual energy between them was magnetic, I reverted to that long fantasy again. Only snapping too as the fire popped from wet wood.

As the girls got tired, I had just thrown another log on the fire as Eric brought me another old fashioned. Not one to waste a good drink or a roaring fire, we told the girls we would catch up with them after the fire died.

Sitting there for a few minutes, I jokingly asked Eric if they are sleeping in the same or separate beds.

"Oh, if Bonnie was ballsy enough, she would be in bed with Mindy right now, hell, she would be in bed with both of you" Eric slurred as he took a long sip.

"Hahah, Mindy would sure love that." I responded as I took a sip of my own.

"Sure, just Mindy..." he responded.

After a long pause, I finally admitted that yea, in an unencumbered world, I would love to fuck Bonnie.

Eric responded, "well maybe you should. I know I would enjoy it."

"You would enjoy what?" I asked.

"You fucking..."

"...your wife?" I finished.

He did not respond.

He stood up, and for the first time I noticed his hard cock. Bonnie had always joked it was huge and while I think I'm maybe just a bit bigger, it was clearly a nice sized cock.

He turned around after spreading the coals of the dying fire and and as my mind was racing, he clearly saw my cock pressing against my mesh shorts, begging to get out, and quietly said, yea, I think we would enjoy you.

The next morning, I told Mindy what happened. She didn't believe me, but through the day, she tested the the boundaries. during the hike, Bonnie was her usual playful self and Mindy was in over drive egging her on. Brushing against her, having her walk infront of me during narrow passage ways. Joking with a Eric about sitting back and watching as we took turns ascending the rock with my help...

As the hike ended, Eric and I watched from the back, seeing sweat drip down their strong legs in the early summer heat. As we returned to camp, we all went for a swim and after a while, decided we were thirsty and would head back up to the camper.

However, eric decided to try and make good on that nap in the hammock he had been thinking of since the car ride yesterday. The girls went to the shower room to clean off and I went into the Men's to do the same.

The camp showers were separated by a high wall, but one that did not sound proof the two separate rooms. As I took off my clothes to shower up, I could hear talking about being naked together again and then I swore I heard kissing and giggling.

Standing there naked, I'm 6'2" and 220lbs (not the most chiseled man in the world, but my broad shoulders and thick thighs made me look good if I do say so myself) my thick cock stirred wondering what was going on, imagining the two knockouts fooling around in the shower mist.

I heard the giggles over the water go silent and the door to the women's shower room slam shut. Confused, I finished my shower, letting the water bead of my strong chest as my mind raced with what could have happened on the other side of the wall and wondered if my hardon would ever subside.

I headed back to the camper, only to find Bonnie and Mindy naked on the bed, kissing and fondling each other. Mindy slowly licked up Bonnie's neck until she nibbled on he ear lobe as Bonnie made eye contact with me, Mindy stopped to say "what took you so long?"

Standing there in shock, I didn't know what to say or do. Mindy stood up and sauntered toward me. her long naked legs and beautiful tits bouncing as she reached me and kissed me passionately. She whispered in my ear "Bonnie wants me. She wants you. She wants us now."

Still in disbelief as Bonnie slowly slid her dark finger into her pink, wet pussy, I finally asked "what about Eric?"

"Oh, he wants you two, I mean it, as much as I do." She cooed as her head tilted back as her finger went past her lips and into her pussy.

Those words and that sight snap me out of my hesitant trance. I kiss Mindy, whisper in her ear that I'm going to fuck both of them and Eric will just have to deal with it.

I walk over to Bonnie, taking her finger out of her pussy, I slowly lick ono side of it clean, tasting her salty juices. I offer the other side to Mindy, as our tongues slowly glide up her finger and we kiss passionately, tasting Bonnie on each other's lips.

I lower myself down to her pussy, slowly breathing my hot breath on her pussy. Teasing her clit, letting my saliva drip down as she squirms, begging me to eat her. But before I do, Mindy pushes me out of the way and dives into her wet legs. Bonnie's eyes roll the back of her head as Mindy finds every sensitive spot in her pussy. I had not seen Mindy go down on a girl in a long time but it was so hot to see, I instinctively began stroking my cock through my shorts. Bonnie was in ecstasy and as Mindy sucked on her clit and twisted her nipples she screamed a primal scream, a scream of erotic pleasure.

As Mindy went to wipe her face clean I stopped her. I too wanted a taste of Bonnie. As she recovered from first of many orgasms, Mindy pulled down my shorts, exposing my rock hard cock. She motioned to Bonnie to join her and for the first time, Mindy and Bonnie shared my cock.

My throbbing cock looked pale between the black skin of Bonnie and the Mediterranean tanned skin of Mindy. as they made out around my cock I moaned in pleasure, feeling the movement of their tongues around my cock until Bonnie grabbed the base and swallowed me cock whole. The look on mindy's face as her friend deepthroated my cock was one of lust and need. A need to have me too.

Mindy stood Bonnie up and laid her back on the bed. Bending over to lick Bonnie's soaking pussy, I got behind Mindy and slowly pushed my cock into her. We have been married 15 years and her pussy is as electric as the first time in college. Fucking her, Bonnie is pulling Mindy's head as close into her as possible, wanting to feel the tongue deep inside of her.

My thrusts become rhythmic with Mindy's hips and like that first night on the bachata floor, our bodies become one.

Mindy's body shutters as she cums. Bonnie holding her face tight to her pussy, mindy basically collapses. Bonnie sits up and drops to her knees to taste Mindy on my cock. I cannot believe how quickly she engulfs my member, but a brief second later gets back on the bed, begging for her turn at my cock.

This moment had been something I had fantasized about for a long time. I was having sex with this beautiful woman from South Africa with my beautiful wife, both of us in sexual bliss, cumming together, experiencing the moment together.

As I came up between her legs, Mindy recovered and decided Bonnie needed to return the favor to her pussy. Sitting on her face, Mindy faced me, begging me with her eyes to fuck her friend. To slide my hard cock deep into her pussy. To make Bonnie cum like I make Mindy cum.

Before I could enter into Bonnie's glistening pussy lips,Mindy's body rocked with another orgasm as her eyes rolled back into her head. Not wanting to wait any longer, I slowly pushed into Bonnie. Inch by inch, taking her, filling her with my dick. I begin to slowly thrust, feeling every part of her pussy collapsing around my cock, holding me as tight as possible with her strong legs.

I begin to pump and that's when I feel those eyes. I feel a hot presence behind me. Still thrusting, maybe even a little stronger than before, I turn my head and see an awestruck Eric. Shirtless from his nap, the strong muscles of a a former athlete are on full display.

I look down and see his hand is instinctively rubbing his rock hard cock through his shorts as he watches his wife being pleasures and fucked by their dance friends.

I turn back to Bonnie, ignoring Eric, and slam my cock as deep into her as I possibly can. I release one of her hips to grab Mindy's head and for a passionate kiss. I break away and in unison, Mindy and I tell Eric to sit down and watch.

He hesitates a bit but with my back to him, I continue to fuck Bonnie and tell him, "if this isn't what you want, then say something..."

Silence followed.

"That's what I thought" I said as I pulled my cock as far out of her as possible, but still leaving my cock head inside of her.

Mindy leaned over, licked Bonnie's juices off my cock as Eric sat down next to us. Looking him in the eye, I slammed hard into Bonnie making her scream my name...

"We are just getting started."

... to be continued