A Warrior of Legend Arrives Ch. 02

Story Info
A warrior of legend awakes to a new sex partner.
3.6k words
4.13
6.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door slams open and you're wide awake, scrambling for the belt knife you'd concealed under a pillow even as you'd been thrusting into Malia.

Malia screams. You put your body in front of hers, holding her behind you with one arm as you hold the knife in the other, blade arcing back against your forearm as you prepare to ward off an attack.

The man from earlier is standing in the doorway, breeches pulled up and tied off at his waist. He's fuming. He points a finger at you, but then, seeing that you have a knife and he doesn't, he shrinks back to the threshold. He extends the finger again, this time hesitating to put it any closer to your knife than need be, regardless of the several paces of open floor between the two of you.

"Your—your time's up!" the man stutters. "I—I don't know who you are. I just—it's my turn! I was here first—you had your turn, and now...now...I want mine, blast it!"

You lower your knife arm. The man is trembling. You take a closer look at his face. He's not a beautiful man, as you saw before, but...he isn't bad looking. Just young. A hump-happy young man who must have learned not too long ago how to fuck something.

You chuckle.

"I—I'm not joking," the man sputters.

"Come on in," you tell him, trying not to burst into full-fledged laughter at the look on his face. "Come on, I won't hurt you." You put the knife back in its sheath and toss it onto a chair across the room.

The man frowns, stares over at the knife. He looks like he's thinking hard. He takes that first step after more than enough time. He shuts the door, hesitating before releasing the latch and turning to face you.

"You...I heard what you did to her. I could hear it down the hall..."

"Did to me?" Malia laughs, coming out from behind you, wrapping herself around your arm, leaning against you.

You look down at her. She smiles up at you. You don't remember falling asleep, but you feel better rested than you have in many years. She kisses a crisscrossing of scars on your shoulder.

"You did something, that's for sure," Malia whispers. You can hear the smile in her words.

"I know what you said earlier...," the man speaks up after a bit of silence. "What you said you'd do to me."

"I know what I said, too," you respond, looking up at him after a moment staring down at Malia's red hair as it glows warm in the candlelight. She smells like warmth, honey, wild mountain flowers. And a little like you, now.

"Does it...does it hurt?" His eyes are wide as he asks. You can hear him swallow.

"Only if you struggle against it."

"Oh..."

"Mmmmm...," Malia hums. "I think he's curious."

"I...!" he begins to protest. "I... Maybe I am. A little bit."

"That's okay," you tell him, looking him up and down. You know he's watching your every movement, every rise and fall of your chest, the flickering of your eyes over his entire body. He's on high alert, perhaps half-expecting you to swoop down on top of him and pound him where he lands.

"I've...heard...things," he says, quiet. "I've heard men talk...about how it felt that one time they tried it...How...it's different...but really...feels good."

You chuckle gently. "It does."

He looks up at you. "You've done it?"

You nod. Malia watches you, as well, her fingers trailing slowly up and down your arm, raising goosebumps where she touches your skin.

"Which part?" he asks, watching his bare toes scrape around on the wood floor.

"Both."

Malia hums again, brushing a roaming kiss lower on your shoulder. "An adventurer," she whispers for your ears alone.

"Does it hurt?" he asks again.

"Only if you fight it," you repeat. "And only if we don't take it slow the first time."

The man nods, slowly coming closer.

"But I also want my turn in her," he says, not really sounding all that convinced anymore.

Malia laughs. "I think we can work something out between the three of us. It's not my first time with two men at once."

You wrap an arm around her and she snuggles against you as you squeeze her tight. You then let her go and crawl off the bed. The man watches you, his eyes going wide as your bare dick bounces flaccid against your thigh.

"It's...huge."

"I'll go nice and slow," you assure him, "you have my word."

He swallows audibly again. And nods.

You walk slowly across the small space toward him and come to a stop before him.

"Take your shirt off," you instruct.

He fumbles to do as he's told, his expression one of surprise, as though he didn't think he'd really do it. His fingers scramble, one of his nails scraping his skin. He looks down and hisses.

You reach out and run your thumb gently over the spot as it turns red from the scratch. He sucks in a breath and looks up at you as you caress him. His body is softer than some of the soldiers you've made love to, but still solid enough to tell you he's worked hard in his life. Up close, he's even softer on the eyes. You jerk your head back toward the bed.

"What do I do?" he asks, stumbling toward the mattress, looking back at you even as he comes to a stop with his thighs against it.

"Relax. Breathe. When's the last time you took a shit."

He looks down awkwardly. His face reddens, and the glow of heat flows down his neck onto his chest.

"After you chased me out of here," he answers quietly, eyes boring into the floor. "I was so furious...it just kinda happened."

"Perfect," you chuckle.

You're right behind him, towering over him. You put a hand on his shoulder, another on his side. His breathing quickens and he stiffens. You lean down to whisper in his ear.

"We don't have to if you don't want to."

He swallows yet again. "I want to. Like the stories. I want to at least try."

"Like the stories," you whisper, pressing your lips to his neck. "Breathe. Relax. You'll be okay."

You can feel him melting under your light kisses. You stroke his shoulder, wrap your arm around and down to stroke his dick. It lurches under your touch and he breathes hard.

"You can stop at any time," you whisper. "Just say the word."

He nods, leaning against you as you stroke him, squeeze him. His skin grows warmer and warmer against you. You finally undo the ties of his breeches and slide the garment down over his hips. His ass is firm, if a bit hairy. You put a hand on his cock as it hangs free and he steps from the breeches.

Malia climbs off the bed and tosses the breeches aside. She reaches between the two of you and grasps your own dick firmly in her hand, giving it a delicious tug. You feel that same heat trickle down through your abdomen, down through the shaft, down into the very tip of your cock. She pulls it, rubbing her fingers over its length as it expands in her grasp. You do the same thing to the man's cock, feeling it grow, thicken, arch upward in your grip. It's still small compared to yours, but that's never been a fair comparison to begin with. Your own dick grows, lengthening, swelling, rearing up in Malia's grasp. She's using two hands just to grip it now, to stroke up and down it's throbbing length. The tip thickens to a throbbing bulb ready to spread him wide.

You put a hand on the man's back and whisper, "Bend over...spread your legs...and breathe deep."

The man nods, his head tilted back against you. You were sucking on his earlobe. He was starting to moan ever so quietly.

He pushes himself upright again and takes the couple of steps toward the mattress. He bends over, bracing himself against the bed's edge with both hands, and spreads his legs. "Like this?" he asks, his voice breathy. He turns his head to look at you. His eyes widen a the sheer size of your cock pointing at him.

You look down at Malia. She grins up at you, winks, and hurries to climb onto the mattress and lay down so that her head hangs over the edge. She's right in front of the shorter man, smiling up at him.

"Don't be scared," she says as he watches her. "I don't bite." She licks her lips and reaches both hands up to play with his cock. Even so, he straightens up again, sucking in a breath and looking back at you.

You feel your brows rising as you nod at Malia in approval. She really has done this before.

You step up behind the man and place a hand gently on his hip. Your cock stands tall between the two of you, arching up toward you. You can see it bobbing as your pulse thunders through it from base to tip.

"Relax," you tell him again, your voice gentle, quiet. You put a hand between his shoulder blades, easing him into bending over. "Take a deep breath in. Good. Now out, slowly. That's it. Keep doing that. In... Out..." You guide him into relaxing.

He's at the perfect angle, the perfect height, for you. Just tall enough that he doesn't have to be up on the mattress, but short enough that you'll be able to thrust easily up into him.

"In... Out... Very good. In... Out... I'm going to start, okay? Keep breathing, just like that. It'll make it feel so good, believe me. In..." You continue to guide him in the proper breathing.

Malia strokes his cock, gently, slowly, not doing too much with it until you're able to get yours inside of him. She knows how this plays out. He can't cum too soon, or it won't be as good for any of you. One of her hands has reached down so she can play with herself as she watches.

You spread the man's ass cheeks with your thumb, easing him gently open as he continues to breathe. Malia plays gently, subtly, with the tip of his cock, keeping him fully erect even as you can hear his breath quicken. He knows you're about to be inside of him, thinking it'll be quick and painful. It won't be, though, you'll make sure of that. He'll feel every second of the sweet, slow pressure as you fill him just slowly enough to keep it feeling better and better.

You put the tip of your cock against him, a hot, pulsing bulb prepared to spread him wide open. He gasps and you feel his flesh quiver against you. His ass cheeks clamp down on your tip.

"Relax," you breathe into his ear, tugging on it with your lips and sucking the way that made him groan moments earlier. "Breathe...in... Out... Good...very good... In..."

You suck at his neck and press your cock into him. He yields easily, more easily than even you had anticipated. He sucks in air, and with that, his body nearly seems to suck in your cock. The tip slips in with very little resistance.

Not wanting to give him time to grow anxious again, you push more cock into him. It slides in and he gasps again. He convulses deliciously around your cock. You keep pushing, one hand on his ass, the other around the shaft, holding it steady as you push deeper inside of him. His gasp becomes a moan as you thrust deeper and deeper, going slow enough to cause him nothing but pleasure, yet fast enough to nearly make you gasp yourself. He swallows you up, and you feel your cock slide deeper and deeper into him. He's tighter than even Malia was, but, somehow, the going is easier this time. His body seems to hunger for your massive cock, not fighting it in the least. His groan becomes a thick moan.

Malia reaches between his legs and finds your cock's shaft to stroke it as you let go of it to grip his hip other and thrust the rest of the way into him.

The man quakes as you press your hips into his ass, the rest of your cock's throbbing shaft burrowing into him until the very base presses against him. Your balls swing lightly into his.

"Oh...g-gods...," he half-moans, half-gasps.

"I told you," you whisper, holding him against you, feeling his warmth, his thundering heartbeat pulsing all along the girth of your shaft, squeezing you over and over so gently.

"My turn," Malia whispers, heat thick in her voice.

She puts both hands on his dick as it arches up nearly parallel to his clenched stomach.

"Step closer to her," you instruct.

He does, and you take the steps with him, your cock never slipping an inch. You bend him over again, and he braced his hands on either side of Malia's elbows.

"You ready, big man?" she asks him, not giving him time enough to answer before pulling his dick down toward her and slipping the tip into her mouth.

"Ho—ly—" he gasps.

"Here's how this works," you tell him, your breath tickling his ear. "I thrust into you, and my thrust makes you thrust into her. You just let it all happen. Got it?"

"Haaa—" he tries, meaning to say something along the lines of "yes." Or so you assume. He is a first-timer, after all.

You brace against his ass with your hands and pull back out. The quaking around your shaft heightens your pleasure. This time you're able to keep it in, the tip a throbbing bulb anchoring you inside of him. You can feel your cock throbbing. You look down at it, a massive shaft thickening even as you watch. If you wait any longer, it might not fit back in.

You thrust. He groans. You push into him, going deep, filling him up. As you thrust into him, the force of your cock pushes his own dick further into Malia's mouth. The deeper you thrust into him, the deeper you thrust him into Malia. You fill him, he thrusts down into her throat. You can hear her breathing around the fullness in her throat. Your head swims in agonizing pleasure as he squeezes around you, his own pleasure mounting as he takes it from both sides.

You thrust harder, hoping it doesn't choke Malia. She moans. The man moans. You grunt, pushing the last of your growing cock deep into him. Your balls slap against his, which slap Malia's forehead.

He's shivering against you, quivering.

"Take your time," you whisper into him. "Don't cum yet. It'll only get better. Just wait for it."

He manages to nod.

You begin to pull back and his cock pulls up out of Malia's throat, back up into her mouth. You pull, pull, pull, slowly enough to avoid causing him to clamp down around your cock again. Gently, you pull the shaft nearly free and then thrust back up into him, not giving him time to think, just thrusting, thrusting, feeling him being pushed forward by your powerful, cock, feeling him being pushed down into Malia's throat by all of your throbbing girth. Over his shoulder, you see Malia fingering herself once more. She moans quietly, her throat filled with cock.

You pull back all the way and immediately thrust, pull back and thrust. You slide in and out of him, tunneling into him and feeling him close back up even as you pull back, only to be opened back up, spread wide again by your cock's plowing tip. You open him wide again and again, thrusting him into Malia's throat over and over and over. She moans and sucks against his cock, the sounds she makes keeping in time with your thrust-pulling. She's playing with herself, really going at it. She arches up a little once, even as the man begins to push back against you.

He wants you to thrust faster, to fill him back up faster. He presses his ass against your hips as you fill him to the brim, your cock fully buried inside of him.

You put both of your hands on his hips, holding him in place, keeping him from getting over-eager as you pull back out. Already, he's moaning nearly to match Malia. You nudge his feet wider with yours and bend him further. He has to slide his hands farther down the mattress to brace himself.

And then you're thrusting again. Hard. Fast. Fucking him like he's never been fucked before. Like he's never thought possible, before. Before you. Before you bent him over and thrust the full length of your massive cock into him and opened up a whole new world of pleasure to him. Before you were thrusting so hard and fast that your balls slapped together in time to the force you created to thrust him into Malia's throat over and over and over, deeper and deeper with each one of your thrusts deeper and deeper into him. You bend him over farther still and thrust up into him, holding him by the shoulders even as you lean back to get the perfect angle.

The entirety of your throbbing, girthy shaft thrusts up into him again and again. You're going deeper than you had even with Malia. With her, your cock had grown and grown until you were pressing hard against the very end of her depts and still some of your shaft was left out in the cold. With this man, you're going deeper and deeper, burrowing that massive bulb of a tip deeper and deeper, plowing him deeper, opening him, thrusting deeper and deeper, your hips pressing hard into his ass. With every thrust, you can still feel your shaft growing, lengthening, pounding. Growing, thickening. Thrusting, thrusting...

He's quaking against you, his legs shaking. He's moaning hard and loud, nearly crying out. Malia writhes on the bed, her hand hard at work as she rears her ass off the mattress and squirms. She would be crying out if her mouth and throat weren't completely filled with his cock which you thrust into her with the sheer power of your own cock.

You yourself are rumbling, groaning, the sound coming from deep in your throat, deep in your abdomen, deep in your cock.

You're pounding him. You pull his shoulders hard, pull him down hard against your hips with every pounding thrust. The bed is squeaking hard against the three of you, squeaking faster and faster. The man rears up against you, groaning in quick session, barely taking time to breathe. He's close to exploding. Just knowing what you're doing to him, how you must be making him feel, that pushes you faster, fills you with a burning hunger to really, truly, fuck him, fuck him hard.

Your thrusts don't pull that far out, now. You cock slides out a little at a time, yet it still somehow thrusts deeper and deeper, harder and faster and thicker. Your burning hunger pulls a growl from you, from deep in your chest, from deep in your abdomen, from deep, deep in the base of your cock.

Something releases, releases from deep burning pit of your pleasure. You vaguely hear Malia's full-throated screaming as she climaxes, her fingers deep inside of her and the palm of her hand working hard against her. The man's body has tightened hard around your massive, raging cock. But you're still thrusting. You're thrusting hard, hard, thrusting, thrusting, thrusting, thrusting—

you roar and double over, falling over onto the man even as a cry of ecstasy rips itself from his throat and he rears up against you. You're thrusting, the pleasure consuming you, driving you forward, deeper, thrusting deeper—

that gushing rushes through the shaft of your cock, a thickening nearly painful in his squeezing, tightening convulsions—

you're thrusting, your balls swinging with his—

that gushing powers through your dick and spews out into him, gushing out around your cock as he convulsed again at the sensation, crying out as his pleasure heightens to the breaking point—

you're thrusting the last few pumps of your seed into him, thrusting as you fall over the edge of your pleasure—

he falls over Malia and she's choking on his seed, his fluids spraying out of her mouth and splattering your shins—

your own fluids spray out of the man with your final deep thrusts—

and he's crying.

Malia finishes squirming on the mattress, panting around the cock in her throat, her muffled voice high-pitched.

You let the last pumps of fluid bring you the rest of the way down, and then you pull your deflated cock slowly from the man's body. He clenches at it as the last few convulsions run through him. You stroke his back, easing him, easing your dick free. Easing his cock from Malia's throat with your own pull.

Malia's arms go up around the man to hold him as he pants, doubled over onto the mattress. You put your hands on his soft back to brace yourself, breathing almost as hard as he is. Using him as your anchor, you lean around to look a question at Malia. She catches your gaze and gives you an exhausted smile, reaching a hand toward you.