A Week at the Lake Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, me too," Melissa replied. "I can't believe how much Ashley grew up."

"Yeah, wow," I sighed, thinking about her video again. "Kids should just never grow up and stay sweet and innocent forever."

"Heh, if only..." Melissa sighed back. We continued to play on our phones for about another half an hour, then she turned hers off and was ready for bed. I put my phone away and sunk my head into the pillow. I opened up my arm and allowed Melissa to place her head on my chest, then I squeezed her close and allowed her to fall asleep on me.

After a few minutes, I rolled Melissa off of me so I could try to sleep on my side. But I wasn't tired at all, and I kept tossing and turning for nearly an hour. I knew what I needed to do to fall asleep.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and got out of the bed. I was only wearing my boxer shorts, so when I opened up the door, I looked around to make sure it was clear, then I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I placed my phone on the towel rack, opened up Snapchat, and began playing Ashley's story.

I dropped my boxers to the floor and began stroking my dick as I watched my sister-in-law's daughter dancing on our cabin's deck. Swaying her sexy body and bouncing her big natural tits in her bikini, I knew this was going to be a good orgasm.

By the time her video was over, I had reached full hardness, and I tapped left on the screen until it went back to the beginning of the video. Ashley began dancing and bouncing her tits again, and I pumped my solid cock with both hands. Soon it had reached the end of the video again, with Ashley blowing her kiss to the camera as she pressed her tits together with her upper arms.

I was going to cum soon. I grabbed a tissue out of the box on the sink and started her video over again, then continued to vigorously pump my cock. I was entranced and captivated by her body. Her soft brown hair danced along with her, and I thought about how those beautiful soft tits were just in the room across from me, and about how she was probably sleeping naked as my point of no return approached.

The end of the video was nearing, and as Ashley began doing her floss dance, causing her big young tits to bounce and wobble, I placed the tissue over the head of my cock as I continued pumping with my right hand. As Ashley approached the camera and leaned forward with her hands on her thighs, the pleasure surged through my body as I felt my cock empty itself into the tissue. I let out a quiet moan as it pumped and pulsed more and more semen into it. I rewound her video a couple clips so I could watch her bend over one last time while I jerked out the last few globs.

Satisfied with my intense ejaculation, I wiped the remaining cum driblets from my tip, then flushed the tissue down the toilet and washed my hands. I put my phone to sleep, then went back into the bedroom where I could sleep as well. I was out like a light within seconds and slept like a baby.

--- --- --- --- ---

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my son yelling down the hallway. God dammit, it better not fucking be 5am. I rolled over to put my arm around Melissa, but she was no longer in the bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 10:12am. Holy shit, I haven't slept in that late in years.

I grabbed a fresh shirt from my luggage and got changed. My son continued to hoot and holler in the living room and I heard my wife trying to convince him to go play outside. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I looked towards the kitchen and saw Ashley sitting with her phone at the large oval table in the middle. Today her tank top color of choice was pink, and displayed the same beautiful cleavage she had yesterday. She flashed me a sexy smile and went back to her phone.

Jessica was in front of the stove, making pancakes and adding to the half foot-tall stack beside her on the counter.

"Good morning, Jordan," she said. "Looks like you slept well."

After jerking off to your daughter's body, who wouldn't? "Yes, I really did," I replied. "I haven't slept that good in a long time." Jessica turned around, holding the plate of pancakes in front of her and set it down in front of Ashley. Jessica was wearing an old faded white baggy T-shirt and clearly no bra, causing her massive hangers to wobble and sway behind her shirt as she spun around and went back to the stove. It pleases me to know she's comfortable like that around me, given our previous history together. I had once overheard her telling Melissa that she wore a 34K. I never really believed they were truly that big, but bras don't lie, and watching them sway like that confirmed that they probably were that size.

Now those genes have been passed down yet another generation. First my mother-in-law Angela, then her two daughters, and now her oldest granddaughter. I never expected I would be so blessed to end up marrying into such a large breasted family, but that's just how things work, sometimes.

Melissa and the children scampered into the kitchen and began helping themselves to the pancakes and syrup. The children, already in their swimming clothes, sat down in the living room while the adults sat at the big table in the kitchen. Ashley sat across from me and delicately cut into her pancakes, while her mom and aunt tore through them with their forks. I tried not to look at her or her cleavage, but it was particularly difficult given our seating arrangement.

The kids had finished devouring their breakfast and began jumping up and down in front of their mom, begging for popsicles.

Melissa giggled, "Yes, of course you can have popsicles, but you have to eat them outside." The kids responded with a simple head nod. Melissa pushed her nearly empty plate in my direction for me to finish it, then walked to the freezer to retrieve a couple of popsicles for the children.

"Don't worry hon, I'll do the dishes," I said. Melissa and the kids went back onto the deck, and I heard them parade down the steps towards the beach to eat their treat and continue with their sand castles, which I imagine disappeared overnight with the tide.

Ashley finished her pancakes first, then leaned back and stretched, pushing her breasts out. I discreetly peered up from my plate to take a quick glance, and I knew I needed to watch her video one last time before it disappeared from Snapchat. I excused myself from the table and placed my plate in the sink, and moseyed on up the stairs into the bathroom.

I sat down on the toilet and took out my phone, then turned on Ashley's Snapchat story one last time. I had no intention of jerking off this time; I just wanted to appreciate her one last time, but I knew in my heart that this wouldn't be the last time I would see a video like this. She's probably made plenty.

I didn't know much about Snapchat, but I did know that I wasn't able to take any screenshots of my favorite moments of the video without her being notified. The only thing I could do was watch it as often as I could... I may have been slightly obsessed. I watched her dance and blow her kiss three times, then decided it was time to leave the bathroom.

When I went downstairs, Ashley was still sitting at the table with her phone in her hands, empty plate in front of her. As I approached the table to take her plate, she looked up from her phone and flashed me another sexy smile. Why does she keep looking at me like that?

I began to fill the sink up with soapy water and placed her plate in it with the others. I opened up the blinds on the window to see Melissa and Jessica on the deck, leaning against it and watching the children play in the sand down below. I cracked open the window to hear the breeze through the trees, the distant waves of the lake, and the cheerful yelps of all the kids down on the beach.

Ashley got up from her chair and stood beside me to look out the window as well. "So how was your first night?" she asked.

Baby... if you only knew... "It was good," I replied. "Had a little trouble sleeping at first, but once I was out, I was out." I grabbed a plate and started cleaning it.

"Yeah I didn't sleep well at first, either," she said, taking the plate from me and rinsing it off. She then placed it in the dishrack. "I probably fell asleep at 2, I was just on my phone most of the time."

She was awake while I was jerking off to her video? "Well I hope you ended up sleeping okay in the end," I said. "If not, you've got a long week ahead of you." Ashley giggled.

"I'm looking forward to going back into the lake," she said. "The water here is so warm and welcoming." I instantly pictured her in her bikini, emerging from the lake in slow motion, Baywatch style.

"It really is," I replied. "I'm excited to go in there, too. It's been too long." When we finished the dishes, we went upstairs together. I followed a few feet behind her, and watched her ass in her denim shorts put on a show as she walked up each step. Ashley smiled at me as she closed her bedroom door behind her, and I went into my room.

As I removed all of my clothes, I imagined Ashley doing the exact same thing just across the hall. Her smooth, slender body was just a few feet away from me. My dick began to rise as my mind wandered, but I snapped back to reality right away and put on my swimming shorts.

When I left the room, Ashley's door was still closed, so I headed downstairs out onto the deck, where my feet burned upon contact with the hot cedar below me. I quickly scrambled down the winding staircase, about 15 feet down until I reached the earth at the bottom, dodging the branches and leaves of the surrounding trees the whole way down. I then delicately walked along the cobblestone path towards the beach, just 100 feet away, and as I got closer to the lake, the smell of its warm fresh water captivated me. Without a cloud in the sky, the naked sun blazed relentlessly upon the soft golden sand and the dozen families that were on top of it. The normally peaceful lake was disturbed by another couple dozen people of all ages. Pontoons, kayaks and jet-skis littered the horizon.

I approached my family sitting on my son's large Spiderman beach towel, taking a break from whatever it was they were doing. As I got closer, I noticed my son and daughter's hair to be freshly wet from a joyful swim. Melissa and Jessica waved at me and smiled as I got closer, then I sat down with them.

"Where's Ashley?" Jessica asked.

"Still in her room, I guess," I replied. "I assume she was getting ready to come out here after we finished the dishes as well."

We sat on the towel for a few minutes, then the kids decided it was time to jump back into the lake. They were so happy to be here, and it was nice to see them doing things that didn't involve Youtube or Netflix.

Jessica looked behind my shoulder and stood up quickly and began waving. Her still braless breasts defied gravity for a moment then slammed back down to her abdomen. I turned around and there was Ashley, beautifully clad in her red and white striped bikini that I have become all too familiar with. Her hair was done up in a tight ponytail, and she was holding a mostly-eaten grape popsicle in her right hand and a bottle of sun tan lotion in her left. God dammit don't beside me, don't sit beside me.

She sat beside me.

Ashley sat in a sexy side saddle position towards the sun and smiled at me as she finished her popsicle. Her smooth ivory body was glistening from her lotion. "Can someone do my back for me, please?" She asked.

I volunteer as tribute.

"Sure thing, dear," Jessica said. Ashley lay down on her front and untied her top, allowing the strings to fall down to her breasts, now squished up on the beach towel. Jessica poured a dollop of lotion into her hands, then proceeded to massage it into her daughter's completely exposed back. This could very well be the most arousing thing I've ever witnessed in my life.

"Mmm thanks, mom," Ashley murmured, then reached for her bikini strings and tied it back up.

"Do me next!" I blurted out. Although I wasn't joking, I tried to make it sound like I was. But Jessica smiled and looked over at Melissa.

"Go for it," Melissa said. "You've got it on your hands already, anyway." My eyes widened partially at the notion that my wife just agreed to let her sister rub lotion on my back. I lay down on my front, flat as a board, and immediately felt Jessica straddle on top of me. Her smooth legs rubbed up against my lightly hairy calves as she positioned herself to sit on my ass.

I felt a warm stream of lotion being drizzled on my back, and shortly after, Jessica's soft hands began working their magic on me. She focused on the lower half first, but as she worked her way up, I felt her soft heavy hangers graze up against me. She rubbed the lotion up and down my back, all the while caressing my skin with her tits behind her baggy T-shirt. She did it so often that it had reached the point where I thought she was doing it on purpose. I was half-chubbed by the time she finished, so when she let herself off of me, I remained there for a bit to soften up.

"Thanks, Jessica," I said, then soon got up and began to put lotion on my other exposed parts. I looked out to the shore and watched my son splashing around with other kids. My daughter had a beach ball in her hands and was tossing it up into the air as high as it could go. After a few tosses, she ran over to us and held the ball out to Ashley.

"Aw, okay," Ashley smiled. She took the ball from my daughter and stood up. The two of them walked a few feet away and began bumping the ball up into the air together, laughing and smiling the whole time. It was nice to see the two of them still had a nice relationship together, despite not seeing each other for a while. As Ashley ran and jumped around on the sand, it was clear that I was not the only guy checking out her perfect beach body. I detected many wandering eyes in the vicinity, from men of all ages, who were also with their loved ones. One woman in particular slapped her man's thigh after his gaze lasted a little too long.

After a few minutes, the lotion had absorbed into the skin well enough to safely take a dip in the lake. I got up and walked past my daughter and Ashley as they were building tiny sand castles. They looked up at me and smiled, then stood up and followed me towards the lake.

My son called out to us and smiled as we approached the water, then went back to splashing with the other kids. I stepped my foot into the famously warm water and continued in until I was half submerged. Ashley stayed back in shallower water with my daughter to watch her swimming skills. She was always such a great babysitter.

I waded around for a few minutes, when suddenly my body signaled that it needed to be taken to a toilet. I made my way back to shore, smiling at my daughter with Ashley, and both of them smiled back. As I approached my family on the beach towel, they smiled and waved and I did the same.

"Where're you headed?" Melissa asked.

"I have to poop," I replied. Straight and to the point. Melissa and Jessica giggled.

When I got back into the cabin, I grabbed my phone off the kitchen table, because no bowel movement is complete without a phone these days. I entered the bathroom and set my bare ass on the toilet. I opened up my phone and decided to take a look at Snapchat. Ashley had a new story posted.

I pressed the icon and my jaw dropped once again. Ashley had her phone set up on the table in the same manner as her last video, and she was in her bikini with her ponytail, sitting on the chair directly in front of it. On the left side of the screen was a caption in colorful font that read, "Hot week at the lake got me like:"

In her hand was a full grape popsicle. Showing only her top half, she placed her elbows on the table and leaned forward to show her cleavage, then began to suck on the popsicle. She gently sucked on the tip for a few seconds, swirled her tongue around it, then went halfway down for a couple sucks then back up to the tip again, looking seductively at the camera the entire time.

After a few more seconds, she plunged the entire popsicle into her mouth and closed her lips around the base of it. She maintained that position for about five seconds, then popped it back out again. She licked it from bottom to top and then plunged her mouth back onto it again and slurped it viciously.

It shocked me how blatantly she showed off how much she clearly loved to suck cock, but to display it on a social media platform that she likely also shared with other family members was slightly concerning. My dick, however, didn't care about that insignificant detail as it had no hesitation to start rising in the toilet the moment she put her elbows on the table.

It touched the inside of the bowl, so I adjusted myself and allowed it to stand up as I continued to do my business. The video lasted just over two minutes, ending with one more deepthroat and then biting a third of it off with a smile. She leaned forward to better display her cleavage, then blew a kiss to the camera before turning it off. I wanted to jerk off so bad now, but I wasn't finished on the toilet. I knew I would have to wait until later, but I couldn't wait to do it again.

When I finished in the bathroom, I started to make my way down the hallway, but a quick glance into Jessica and Ashley's room showed me a small pile of clothes by the bed on the floor. I took a quick detour into their room and inspected the pile, consisting of a pink tank top, pink panties, denim shorts, and a black bra. I picked the bra up from the pile and took a peek at the tag, and my dick stiffened at the sight of the bold black letters that read 28H.

I placed the bra cups on my face and inhaled deeply, taking in all the scent of those big, soft, 18 year old breasts. I couldn't take it anymore; I needed to cum. I freed my dick from the confines of my swimming shorts and placed Ashley's bra on top of it, then began using it to stroke the tip. It was a soft lace fabric that was very pleasurable for my skin, and I continued to stroke with it.

It wasn't long into my session before I heard footsteps pounding up the stairs of the deck. Disappointed, I quickly removed Ashley's bra from my staff and tried to place it in the same position it was before, then raced back to the bathroom and closed the door, where I waited for my dick to soften. I soon heard the door of the deck open just in time for me to feel safe enough to leave the bathroom and see Melissa coming up the stairs.

"You just got out of there?" she asked. "Were you fapping in there?"

I laughed. "No, I just carried away with my phone." It wasn't a complete lie.

"Well I gotta shit now too," Melissa said. "Everyone else is coming in already, so can you start the barbeque, please?"

"Yes, of course," I said.

--- --- --- --- ---

Later that night, Melissa and I lay in bed playing on our phones, as we always do every night. I had watched Ashley's latest video three more times over the course of the evening, and the only thing on my mind right now was her. I just couldn't fathom why she would post videos like that for everyone, including her family, to see. What confused me even more was why she was so eager to add me to her friend list. I tried not to think about that, and instead focused only on my plan to cum while watching her deepthroat that popsicle.

Melissa put her phone down on the backboard and began to rub my crotch over my boxer shorts. God dammit, not now... She looked at me with her begging green eyes. Her blonde hair was partly disheveled from the heat of the day, but still quite sexy. She lowered the sheet to expose her sexy chest tattoo and her nice soft 38DD tits, which had a few Montgomery tubercles on her dark pink areolas. She played with her tits with her left hand while rubbing me with her right.