A Week at the Lake Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" she gasped. "That is a lot of cum! Oh my god!"

My dick continued to pulsate as it pumped out a few more oozes of cum, pooling at the tip. After about thirty seconds, it was finally done pumping, and Ashley's tits were coated with one of the biggest loads I had ever produced in my life, while the first few globs floated gently to my left in the water.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned once more as I removed my softening dick from my wife's niece's glistening breasts. I took a step back and looked upon my creation, and she looked so beautiful. The light of the full moon intensified the glow of the white fluid on her body. She let go of her tits and allowed them to bounce back into their normal position. The semen that had pooled up at the top of her cleavage began to flow down her chest and down to her belly button.

"Wow..." she said. "That was amazing, Uncle Jordan."

"That... sounds a little weird to me now, Ash," I said. "Just... just Jordan will do now."

Ashley giggled. Still on her knees, she waded deeper into the lake, submerged herself up to her chin and rubbed the cum off of her body, while I knelt down and rinsed off my dick as well. She stood up straight, and the water dripped down her naked hourglass body, over her lightly trimmed landing strip, her sexy smooth legs and tattooed thigh.

It was well after midnight now, and it was still a warm night as we both stood there, naked in the lake looking up at the sky together at the bright full moon, and as much of the milky way and millions of stars that the light of the moon allowed us to see. The distant chirping sound of crickets could barely be heard over the rippling waves underneath us.

"Ready to go back inside?" I asked. "We've all got a long drive home tomorrow."

"Yeah, I guess," Ashley sighed. "I like it out here. But you're right, we should go back now." Then she walked up to me and put her hand on my chest. "That was... incredible. Is it... bad that I want to do this again next year?"

"I would love to do this again with you," I said. "I can keep this whole thing a secret if you can."

Ashley winked. "Of course I can."

We walked back to the shore and retrieved our clothing, then got changed on the beach. We walked along the cobblestone path back towards the house, and then she grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Thanks again for an amazing week," she said, kissing me on the lips. "I can't wait for you to make me cum again. No one's ever done that before."

I pulled my shirt collar down and looked at my shoulder to see Ashley's teeth marks still embedded in my skin. "It was my pleasure," I said. "I just hope these marks go away before anyone sees them."

"I wouldn't worry too much about that," she winked.

"Why's that?" I asked.

Ashley smirked and her pupils dilated as she squished her tits together with her upper arms. She took a step forward, gently cupped her hand on my crotch, and whispered in my ear.

"They both know we're out here."

The End