A Week at the Lake Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I thought you were tired," I said. Seriously... not tonight...

"I am, but I know you could help me sleep better," she giggled.

I really wasn't in the mood to have sex with my wife. Especially not when her 18-year-old porn star niece is posting videos begging for guys to cum to her. "I'm tired too, babe," I lied, "we can do it tomorrow, I promise." That part hopefully wasn't a lie.

Melissa let out a disappointed sigh and rolled over to her side. I felt a little guilty, but I only had one opportunity to jack off to this video. Besides, sex with the same person for 20 years does get a little old, and I've never cheated on her, but I knew that if I ever did, I would want it to be with Jessica. At least... until Ashley came along...

I turned off the light on the nightstand and held Melissa in the bed. I waited ten minutes to ensure she was asleep, then quietly made my way into the bathroom with my phone.

I placed my phone on the towel rack and prepared my cum tissue. I opened up Snapchat, loaded up Ashley's story, and began working on myself while she worked that popsicle. My eyes kept going back and forth between her seductive eyes, he sexy tongue, and her gorgeous cleavage. I stroked my cock with both hands until I felt the point of no return approaching, then I restarted the video from the beginning until I inevitably erupted once again into my pre-folded tissue. I kept pumping my cock, and it continued to shoot glob after glob while I zombie-stared at my wife's niece sucking the life out of that popsicle. Soon I was finished jacking off, then I flushed the evidence down the toilet and slept like a baby once again.

--- --- --- --- ---

The next morning, I woke up peacefully and well rested. No children screaming down the hallway, and Melissa had left the room already. After a moment on the toilet, watching Ashley's video again, and a quick shower, I smelled the heavenly scent of bacon as I made my way downstairs to see the kids sitting on the couch watching cartoons. Jessica and Melissa were at the stove making breakfast. They were wearing matching black T-shirts from their favorite band, purchased from the very last concert they saw before the pandemic happened. Ashley was sitting with her elbows on the kitchen table, leaning forward with her phone, wearing a bright yellow tank top. She looked up at me and gave another sexy smile.

"Good morning, Uncle Jordan," she said. "You slept well again, I see."

And I have you to thank for it. "Yes, I sure did," I said. "There's just something about this place."

"Must be the air," she said with a suspicious smirk, then went back to her phone. I walked over to the ladies and gave my wife a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, honey," she said. "Eggs and bacon today, is that okay?"

"Yes, absolutely," I replied, giving her another kiss. I went back to the kitchen table and played on my phone for a few minutes. Melissa soon announced that breakfast was ready, and the kids bolted towards the kitchen to begin helping themselves. They went back to the couch and ate their breakfast on the coffee table while the adults ate at the kitchen table. We conversed about the weather and the fun that was had on the beach yesterday, and after a few minutes, we were all finished and I washed the dishes immediately after. Melissa walked up behind me while I had a plate in my hand and wrapped her arms around me.

"Jessica and I are going to go into town for some groceries for the rest of the week, is that okay?" she asked.

"Yes, of course it is, dear," I replied. The kids hopped off the couch begging to come along too. Melissa sighed and agreed to allow them to come along.

"Do you want to come too?" Melissa asked me.

"Nah, not really," I replied, "I'll just stay in here."

"Okay, whatever you want," she said, then turned to Ashley. "How about you, Ash?"

Ashley looked up from her phone. "Huh?"

"Do you want to come into town with us to do some grocery shopping?" Jessica asked. "We need more eggs and stuff."

Ashley shook her head. "Nah, I need to have a shower."

Jessica nodded and began to head out the door. The kids grabbed their shoes and followed her out. Melissa threw her purse over her shoulder and gave me a kiss. "See you later," she said and smiled.

I smiled back and moseyed over to the couch, where I plopped my ass down and turned on The Price is Right. Ashley pushed her chair back from kitchen table and began to go up the stairs. I turned and watched her tight ass bounce with each step in her sexy denim shorts. Either she's been wearing the same pair all week, or that was the only types of bottoms she ever wears, because I didn't think she had done any laundry yet.

I continued watching TV for a few minutes, then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Ashley came back, but now she was wearing her bikini. She walked into the living room and leaned her tall, smooth hourglass figure against the bookshelf at the side of the room. Her soft white feet dug into the sky blue shag carpet.

"Ashley?" I asked. "I thought you were going to have a shower."

She placed her elbow up on the shelf. "Mm, no," she said with a soft, sweet, innocent tone.

"Oh. Um, okay," I said. "Are you going outside?"

Ashley lightly shook her head, and her soft chestnut hair waved along with it. "Mm, no," she said again in the same tone.

"Oh. Um, okay," I said once again, "Then why are you wearing that?" I tried to keep my eyes on the game show, but Ashley just standing there in her sexy bikini made it incredibly difficult.

Ashley smiled lightly. "Mm, I dunno. I just felt like it." She took her elbow off the shelf and caressed from the bottom of her bikini top down to her belly button piercing. "Do you like it?"

I looked over at her again for only a second. "Yeah, sure, I guess." My nerves began to get the best of me. What on earth was she doing?

"I noticed you enjoyed my Snapchat stories," she said, slowly swaying her hips side to side.

It started to feel a little concerning now, but I tried to stay cool. "Uh... yeah, I saw them. They... they were nice."

She placed her elbow back on the shelf, but pressed her upper arms together a bit, pushing her beautiful young tits closer together. "I noticed you enjoyed them... many times."

I started to quiver a bit. "Wh... what? What do you mean?"

"You watched my videos quite a few times," she smirked.

At this point there was no point in lying or denying it. "Oh... uh... I didn't know it kept track of how often they get watched."

Ashley shook her head. "Not exactly," she said. "It shows a list of whoever watches it, with the most recent one on top." She began to slowly sway her hips around again. "And you kept appearing at the top of the list."

"Oh shit!" I softly gasped, completely embarrassed. "Um... I'm sorry about that. I'm still kinda new at that app."

Ashley smirked sexily again, "Mm hmm," she said as she kept doing her light swaying dance. The silence became a little awkward as I kept trying to focus on the game show on TV. Then she said, "So... did you cum?"

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped at the question as I looked at her. "Wh... what do you mean?"

She smiled. "I'm not stupid, Uncle Jordan. I know you watched my videos right before you went to bed." She stopped dancing and took a couple steps towards me. "So it's a simple question. Did you cum while you were watching my Snapchat stories?"

I sighed because I was caught, but I was also nervous because it became very clear to me what her intentions were. I began to shake a little bit, but my dick started to rise in my shorts as she took a few more steps forward until she was towering in front of me. I looked up at her amazing beach body. Her long hair draped over her bare shoulders and caressed the sides of her striped bikini top, holding her big natural young tits in place. I was basically eye level with her glimmering belly button piercing, and gazed down to the striped bottom hiding her tight young pussy, then down her thighs past her big rose tattoo.

"Aren't you going to answer me, Uncle Jordan?" Ashley demanded, placing her hands on her hips. "I'm going to ask you one more time. Did you CUM while you were watching my Snapchat stories?"

She was standing so close to me. I quivered at the sight of this gorgeous 18 year old bikini-clad brunette towering menacingly over me. My dick twitched. "Yes..." I replied.

Ashley grinned. "Mmm, good," she said, then placed her hands on my thighs as she dropped down to her knees. "You must really like to see me wearing this." She squished her tits together with her arms as she finalized her position. "Would you like to feel what that popsicle was feeling?"

Just like that, my upper brain stopped functioning and my lower brain took over. This was actually about to happen and there was no way I wasn't going to let it happen now. "Oh my god, yes," I responded. Ashley grinned, grasping my shorts, and I lifted my ass off the couch to allow her to pull them down to my ankles. My dick was still fairly soft, but it was definitely getting excited.

Ashley gasped at my member. "Oh my god, you're circumcised!" She rubbed the helmet gently with the tips of her soft fingers and smiled. "I've never had one of these before. It looks really nice." She bit down hard on her lower lip and rubbed my dick from tip to base as it began to grow with her soft touch. She leaned over and gave my tip a quick lick, then swirled her tongue around it. It tickled a little bit, and the blood shot down from my body straight to my staff and caused it to rise almost immediately.

"Oh my god... Ashley..." I moaned. She continued to swirl her tongue around my helmet until my cock was completely hard, and then she began to start slurping. I ran my fingers through her soft brown hair and peered into her sexy cleavage. She grabbed onto the base of my shaft with her hand and began pumping it while she slurped my cock about a third down the shaft. The sensation was so warm and wet, and she was enjoying every moment. After about twenty seconds she let go with her hand and tried to plunge her mouth down as far as she could. I groaned loudly as she managed to leave about two inches of the base before she popped back up gagging.

"Oh wow, holy shit," she gasped. "It's a bit bigger than a popsicle, isn't it?" She moaned as she plunged her mouth back onto my cock and slurped like it was melting in the heat. She closed her eyes for awhile as she filled her mouth with my meat and moaned as she did it. She popped off, saliva dripping from her sexy open lips. "Mmm I can taste your precum," she giggled. She grabbed onto my slippery shaft with her hand and stroked it viciously from top to bottom. "Holy fuck! This is the biggest cock I've ever had!" She probably says that all the time, but it was a welcome compliment that turned me on even more.

Ashley continued to stroke my slippery shaft and went back to gulping the tip. I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to last.

"Oh my god, Ashley..." I moaned. "I'm probably gonna cum pretty soon."

"Mmm okay," Ashley giggled. She took me back into her mouth and looked at me with those beautiful young green eyes. She plunged down as far as she could go without gagging, then slowly brought herself back up, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time, and I could really feel the cum starting to build up down below.

"Good fucking god, Ashley..." I moaned, "Not too much longer now."

"Mmm that's good," Ashley grinned. She began viciously slurping the top half of my cock while stroking the bottom half. The sensation was just too much for me.

"Ashley, it's coming soon," I warned.

"Mm hmm," Ashley replied, continuing her slurping and stroking.

The point of no return was fast approaching. "No... Ashley, I mean it," I wheezed, but she kept going. "I mean VERY close. Ashley... oh my god. Ashley, stop. Stop, Ashley! Oh my god stop. No! NoooooOOOOOOUUUUURRRRRGGGHHH!" The intense pleasure surged through my entire body as my cock erupted inside of Ashley's warm oral cavity, and her eyes went from sweetly shut to complete shock as I fired a violent volley of semen into her throat. She gasped and choked, completely unprepared to have five thick ropes in just under three seconds flying into her tonsils, but she moaned and kept on sucking, stroking, and swallowing as more and more cum shot into her mouth. What an absolute slut; she was very experienced with this sort of thing.

Ashley kept her mouth over my tip and kept sucking lightly and pumped my shaft with her hand. She looked up at me and smiled with her lips still closed firmly around me. Soon my cock was done pulsating, and she took it out of her mouth and licked the last drops off of my tip. "Mmm, fuck yes," she moaned. "I needed that so bad." She then bounced up quickly and smiled. "I'm going for my shower now," she said in a sing-songy tone, then pranced away up the stairs.

And that was it. That's all she wanted to do, as if it were her plan all along. She came downstairs in her sexy bikini to get me excited, sucked my cock for five minutes, and then left. She had a craving for it, as indicated by yesterday's Snapchat story, which I now realize was probably a message for me, because she knew that I thoroughly enjoyed her dancing video and wanted to show me what else she could do. And god damn could she do it...

At this point I didn't know what to do next, because at that moment my life changed. I had officially cheated on my wife, and didn't even feel guilty about it. I had never been with anyone else since high school, and to have that experience now was a life-long dream finally come true. Except it wasn't with the woman I had always dreamed about doing it with... it was with her daughter.

I leaned forward and pulled my shorts back up. I used them to wipe another drop of semen from my tip that had oozed out after Ashley went upstairs, then continued to watch TV. I heard the shower turn on and imagined her soaping up her big, young, naked tits. She was singing some popular song that her generation listens to, whatever it was. She had a sweet singing voice, and could probably have a potential career in the music industry if she wasn't destined for porn.

The morning went by like a blur as I became a spud. Game shows and sitcoms provided the distraction I needed, and I only ever got up once to go to the bathroom. Ashley spent the rest of the morning in her room and never came back downstairs.

Soon I was bored of TV and took out my phone. I opened up Snapchat again and saw that Ashley had posted a new story, on top of her popsicle video, which would still remain for her friends to see for two more hours. Her latest video was a short selfie video of her in her room, smiling sweetly with quiet pop music playing in the background. She was wearing a bright white t-shirt with an anime kitten on it, and her hair was still wet. The caption in the lower middle of the screen read, "Had an incredible morning. Feeling great!" With a final sexy open mouth wink, the video was over. It was nice to see her looking so bright and cheerful. Even though it was clear she was quite the connoisseur of cum, she still enjoyed other aspects of life.

Soon I heard the sound of my kids laughing and yelling outside, scampering up the porch steps. They burst through the door and ran upstairs to their room, while Melissa and Jessica went into the kitchen with a few grocery bags.

"Hey honey," Melissa said. "How was your morning?"

"It was uneventful," I lied. Boy, did I ever lie.

"Did you just sit there all morning?" she laughed.

I laughed back. "Yes, that's exactly what I did." That part wasn't a lie.

Melissa held up the grocery bags. "The kids wanted hot dogs today. We wanted steak and corn. So we bought those along with more bacon and eggs for tomorrow." I hopped up from the couch, because the thought of grilling some steaks today had me very excited. The best part of the day already happened, but this definitely comes in second place. I helped Jessica and Melissa unpack the groceries, then started prepping for supper.

--- --- --- --- ---

We devoured our steaks and corn at the kitchen table, and we all sat back and relaxed. Ashley was very talkative and cheerful throughout the entire meal, and was never once affected by her actions from earlier today. She talked to the three of us just like any other regular conversation. What a little vixen she was... she just sucked her uncle's cock and went about her day like nothing happened.

Melissa and Jessica began talking about the weather, and the storm we were expecting tomorrow, and Ashley leaned back in her chair and went on her phone. Having no interest in talking about the weather, I did the same thing. Not too long after being on my phone, a Snapchat notification appeared on my screen:

Ashley is typing....

My eyes widened slightly upon seeing the notification, and I looked over at Ashley. She wore a sweet smile as she tapped away at her screen. I opened up the app to view her message, and it only consisted of emojis: An eggplant, splashing water, open mouth tongue, and a winky face. I glanced over at her again, and her eyes moved away from her phone onto me, and she flashed a quick smile before looking back at her phone.

"What do you think, Ashley?" Jessica said.

Ashley looked up from her phone. "Hmm? What?"

"Would you like to come with us to the liquor store tomorrow?" Jessica asked. "We're gonna play some games tomorrow night. This... would be your first time legally purchasing alcohol... right?"

Ashley smiled brightly, showing her perfect teeth. "Yes, it will be. That sounds like a lot of fun."

--- --- --- --- ---

I looked out the bedroom window at the near-full moon, listening to the light breeze through the trees and smelling the fresh lake air. I wasn't certain I was even going to be able to sleep that night, as all I could think about was what happened earlier in the morning.

"Are you okay, Jordan?" Melissa asked from the bed, phone in hand.

I looked over my shoulder at her, then back out the window. "Oh yeah, I'm fine," I replied. "Just kinda sad our stay here is half over already. I like it here."

"Yeah, me too," Melissa said. "It's so calm and peaceful. The air smells better, too." Suddenly, her voice changed to a more arousing tone. "Remember your promise from last night?"

I looked over at her again and saw that she had removed the sheet from her breasts and started rubbing them, bringing her hands up to her tattoo and caressing it. I had forgotten I made that promise to her. "Of course I remember, dear." Oh shit. What's the nicest way to say, "Sorry honey, I can't have sex with you tonight because I already blew a load down your niece's throat today"?

Melissa continued to squish her tits together. "Then what's the hold up?" She stood up from the bed and had already removed her underwear. Her thighs were decorated with colorful birds, flowers, and geometric shapes. She was certainly still a sexy woman, having been a former plus-sized model, but the baby fat never really went away, so her lower torso was still rather jiggly, but that didn't bother me. To me, she was still my type - blonde hair, pretty face, big boobs, and tattoos, so I didn't mind a little extra meat. But something about being with the same woman for nearly 20 years, and then having an experience with a hot skinny 18-year-old can mess up a guy's mind a little bit, because I had never been with anyone that weighed less than 170 pounds, and had always wondered what it would be like.

I felt obligated to follow through on my promise, even though I wasn't in the mood. I removed my clothes and stepped up to her, still completely flaccid, and began to kiss her. She brought her hand down to my soft member and started to gently rub it, while I brought my hand up to one of her breasts and began to squeeze it's natural softness, but I still wasn't getting hard or horny.