A Week at the Lake Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About time you make breakfast," she laughed and gave me a kiss.

"You never gave me a chance," I laughed back, then she went to the couch and sat with Ashley and the kids. After a few minutes, when the stack of pancakes was getting high, the kids came over and helped themselves to their breakfast and went back to the living room. Melissa and Ashley came along shortly after and took some for themselves as well, then sat at the kitchen table.

"So what happened after I went upstairs last night?" Melissa asked. "I heard a loud bang."

Ashley smiled and blushed a little. "I fell over on the chair. I don't really remember too much. I just remember falling." Then she looked over at me with a subtle grin.

"Oh that's funny," Melissa said. "So did you sleep down here?"

"Yeah, I guess I did," Ashley replied. "I don't remember going to the couch, though."

"That was me," I said. "I brought you to the couch."

"Aw that's so nice. Thanks, Uncle Jordan," Ashley smiled. "Did my mom go to bed right away too?"

Yeah, after she made me nearly cum in my pants. "Yeah, she did," I said. Not soon after I said that, Jessica was on her way down the stairs, still braless, as indicated by the intense bouncing her breasts made with each step down she took.

"Good morning, wonderful family!" she beamed. "I hope everyone had a good time last night," she added, followed by a quick little grin in my direction.

"Yes, it was a lot of fun," Ashley said. "And as you can see, Uncle Jordan made breakfast today." I stood proudly at the stove, wielding my spatula.

"So what are we going to do on our last day?" Jessica asked.

"Well it's going to be a beautiful day and evening," I said. "May as well take advantage of the beach one last time before we go home." So after breakfast was done, we all relaxed a little bit, and then enjoyed the beach and lake one last time.

--- --- --- --- ---

I looked down at the burger patties sizzling below me, and I frowned at the knowledge that this was the last time this grill would be used this year. It truly was an eventful week, far more eventful than I could possibly have imagined.

Melissa was still down on the beach with the kids, but Jessica and Ashley were sitting at the patio table playing with their phones. Ashley was, of course, wearing her bikini, which was a huge distraction, not only on the beach, but also up on the deck as I tried to focus on the burgers.

After a few minutes, I heard the little footsteps of my kids running up the stairs of the deck, followed shortly by their mother. The burgers were finished and laid out on a tray beside the grill with buns, condiments, and leftover snacks from last night. Everyone grabbed their food and sat outside at the patio table. When we were all done eating, the kids went inside the house and the adults stayed on the deck.

"I had a lot of fun this week," Ashley said.

"Yes, me too," Jessica replied. "I haven't been here in such a long time. Such a beautiful place to spend time at."

"I would love to come here with you guys every year," Ashley said. "I'm sure I'll have summers off during my schooling, and it's a shorter drive from Vancouver than Edmonton, too."

"Well we'd absolutely love to have you around," Melissa said. "The kids would definitely love to see their favorite cousin here."

Ashley smiled, then looked over at me with a subtle grin. She took her phone off of the table and began typing on it while Melissa and Jessica began talking about something else. I felt my phone vibrate lightly in my pocket, so I took it out to look, and saw the Snapchat notification that Ashley was typing a message to me. Shortly after, the message was officially sent.

"I meant what I said last night," it read, followed by a winking face emoji. I glanced up from my phone to see her eyes looking up from her phone, fixated on me. Our eyes met and she grinned, then began typing on her phone again.

"Meet me on the beach at midnight," said the next message. I glanced over at her again as she stuck her hand into her bikini cup and scratched a little bit, but to me it appeared as if she was just playing with it. My dick started to squirm in my shorts, looking over at Ashley in her sexy bikini and rubbing her tit the way she was, knowing she desired to have me again.

The evening went on until the sun began to paint the lake red and orange. We sat and enjoyed the wonderful view one last time before we made our way inside the house, where the kids were still at the couch, eating chips and watching cartoons. We watched TV with them until it was time for everyone to go to bed.

--- --- --- --- ---

It was the final night at the lake cabin, and Melissa and I were once again on our phones in the bedroom. We never talked all that much, and tonight I didn't even really want to. It was almost 11pm and my mind was racing. I was nervous as hell and had already gone to the bathroom twice, much to Melissa's concern, but I just blamed the food we've been eating.

Soon, Melissa turned off her phone and was ready to go to sleep. I put my phone on the nightstand, gave her a kiss, turned off the lamp, and allowed her to lay her head on my chest.

"Your heart's beating harder than usual," she said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure what it is," I replied. "Guess I just don't want to leave tomorrow. Nervous about the drive home, maybe. I don't want to go back to work either."

"Well, it's Friday. You still have the weekend to enjoy at home," she said. "Maybe it's the full moon, too."

"Hmm yeah, maybe." I never really believed that a full moon can mess around with a person's mind, but tonight I was willing to agree with her just for the sake of the situation. Melissa laid in my arms for a few minutes until she rolled over onto her other side. I continued to lie there for a few more minutes, then took a quick look at the time -- 11:32.

Melissa was now sound asleep, and I lay there with my eyes wide open. Soon I heard the small sound of a door opening in the hallway, and I knew that must've been Ashley. Damn... she really does want to go through with this...

I got up slowly from the bed and put my shirt and shorts back on, then quietly opened up the door. I looked around and didn't see anyone, then closed the bedroom door behind me. I slowly made my way down the stairs and onto the deck.

The night sky greeted me with extreme intensity. As I made my way down the stairs onto the ground, I looked up at the great glowing satellite in the sky, which partially blotted out the normally incredible sight of the milky way. Without a single cloud up there, and no other light pollution, I was able to see more stars than I could ever dream of seeing back home, and thought about how much more I could be seeing if the moon wasn't so bright.

I walked down the cobblestone path toward the beach. The sound of the gentle waves were drowned out by the chirping of a thousand crickets, but as I got closer to shore, the chirping trailed off. Soon, I saw a skinny shadowy figure standing on the shore, ankle deep in the water. As I got closer and approached the figure, there was Ashley, still clad in my favorite bikini.

"Beautiful night," she said. Her clear, lightly tanned skin glowed from the light of the moon, the water rippled lightly around her ankles.

I looked up at the milky way again. "Yes, it really is," I replied.

Ashley took a step closer, lightly swishing the water beneath her. "This is our last night here, and I want you to know I still meant what I said last night."

"You were very drunk last night," I said.

"Yes, I know," she smiled, "but I remember what I said, and I meant it. The fact that you're out here right now tells me you wanted me to mean it."

I looked up and down her amazing body, from her long brown hair to her big young breasts and down her long, smooth legs. "Yes..." I sighed. "You've made me feel things I've never felt before. I've never been with anyone who... looks... like you."

Ashley grinned and said, "I know," then took a step closer and placed her hand on my chest. "And the truth is, I've always had a bit of a crush on you. My mom told me about the dick pic that aunt Melissa sent her a few years ago. I needed to see it for myself." Her hand started to go down my chest and towards my crotch. "And I liked what I saw the other day."

I placed my hands underneath her shoulders and slowly caressed down her smooth hourglass body. As my thumbs rolled over the sides of her tits, my dick started to grow. Ashley's hand was now nearing my ever-hardening bulge, then she looked at me and grinned. She slowly removed her bikini bottom and tossed it onto the sand. Despite the brightness of the full moon, I couldn't see very well down there, but when I ran my fingers up her soft thighs and up to her pussy, I felt only a little bit of hair before I entered her area and lightly rubbed her tiny clit.

Ashley closed her eyes and moaned lightly, reaching her hand down into my shorts and gently grabbed hold of my half-hard dick. She slowly jerked it in my shorts as I continued to rub her treasure, then she wrapped her other arm around me, pulled me close, and shoved her tongue down my throat. We rubbed each others genitals while locked in a passionate sloppy kiss until I was hard as a rock.

Ashley dropped down to her knees and ripped my shorts down to my calves, then I removed them the rest of the way and tossed them onto the sand beside her bikini bottom. She grabbed the base of my fully erect staff with one hand, then stacked her other hand on top of it, and grinned at the sight of the helmet still poking out.

"Mmm wow, oh my god," Ashley gasped. "I really need to know what this feels like." She jerked my shaft with both hands and placed her warm, wet mouth over the tip and began sucking. The sensation was incredible as I looked down upon my wife's busty 18-year-old niece enjoying my cock. She closed her eyes and moaned again as she let go with one hand and brought her mouth further down my shaft and slurped viciously.

"Oh fuck, Ashley," I quietly moaned, running my fingers down through her hair and gripping her shoulders. She popped her mouth off and stroked my cock from top to bottom, fully coating it with her saliva.

Ashley stood up, and I removed my shirt, tossing it onto the rest of our clothing. She wrapped her arms around me as I grabbed her by her thighs, lifted her up, and held her by her soft, young ass. I took a couple steps deeper into the water, which even at night, was still incredibly warm. Ashley wrapped her legs around my abdomen, and I couldn't believe how light she was. I had always dreamed of being able to pick up a woman like this, but never expected it to be so easy with her.

My cock was rubbing up against her pussy lips as she got herself comfortable. I let go of her left leg to grab onto my dick, then lifted her up as I guided my tip inside her extremely tight opening. As my throbbing helmet stretched open her lips, Ashley closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, appearing to be wincing in pain for a short moment, until the shaft started to go in deeper.

"Mmmm ooohhh fuuuccckkk!" she moaned as I lowered her down further and further down my shaft, until I felt my tip contact her cervix, then she let out an even stronger moan. "Oh my god, what was that?!" she gasped. "Mmmm oh my fucking god!"

I bucked my hips slowly and gently, allowing as much of me inside of her as possible. Because I wasn't familiar with this position, I wasn't sure how deep I could even go, but it seemed that hitting her cervix was simpler than I had expected, and she had no problem with that.

Ashley wrapped her arms tightly around me and started bouncing herself up and down on my cock. She brought herself up too high a couple times, causing it to slide out entirely, but I easily guided it back in and enjoyed listening to her sweet soft moans every time it went back in, and soon she found the sweet spot to allow herself to keep bouncing without it popping out, bumping into her cervix each time.

Her pussy was so tight, and I enjoyed every second of being inside this beautiful woman. I looked down at her huge tits bouncing in her bikini top, and tried to lean my neck forward to kiss them, but wasn't quite able to do that and kissed her neck instead.

"Oh my god..." Ashley moaned, "I've never felt this before. Oh my god! It's so fucking big!" I gripped onto her ass and began thrusting fast, in an out like an engine piston. "OH MY GOD!" she gasped softly as she tightened her arms around me and pressed her beautiful tits against my chest. "Holy shit! Oh fuck!" I began to feel her body contracting as she pulled herself closer to me. Her long hair draped down my back and left arm as she started breathing heavily, then soon she got louder. She pressed her face deep into my shoulder as she let out an intense muffled scream and I stopped thrusting when I felt her pussy clamp down hard onto my cock, followed by the warm sensation of pussy juice rolling down my balls.

Ashley continued screaming into my shoulder as her body convulsed and her pussy contracted over and over again on my dick, while her fluids cascaded down my thighs. "Ohhhh myyyy goooodddd!" she wheezed as she removed her face from my shoulder, leaving a deep imprint of her teeth. I didn't even realize she had bit down on me during her extreme orgasm.

After her body had calmed down, I gripped her ass and kept on thrusting while she started bouncing again. "Oh fuck, Ashley..." I moaned. "You are so fucking beautiful. Let me know when it's okay to cum."

Ashley stopped bouncing and then looked at me. Her gorgeous green eyes sparkled in the moonlight. "No... I can't let you cum inside me," she said with a frown. "I forgot my pills in Edmonton."

"Mm that's okay, baby," I said. "My arms are getting a little sore." Ashley loosened her arms and I lifted her up to allow my cock to pop out of her, then set her feet down into the lake. I placed my hands on her tits and gently caressed them over her bikini top. She smiled, swung her arms behind her back and untied it, then removed it from her body and tossed it onto the water's edge.

Ashley's beautiful, perfect young 28H tits were now completely exposed, a couple shades lighter than the rest of her slightly tanned body. They bounced about as she removed her bikini top, but quickly regained a firm, perky position. They were not quite as big as her aunt's, and not nearly as big as her mother's, but they were perfectly proportional to her slender frame. Her small perky nipples pointed straight forward and were surrounded by nearly non-existent areolas.

I placed my hands on her large cantaloupes and fondled them gently. They were just as smooth as the rest of her body, and were incredibly soft, but also with a touch of firmness to them, and she smiled as I squeezed them. She reached down and began to stroke my shaft, still soaked from her pussy fluid.

"Mmm, I knew you liked these," she grinned.

"Fuck yes I do," I gasped, then leaned forward and began to suck on her nipples while I continued to squeeze them. Ashley moaned as she kept on rubbing my cock. Her nipples were irresistible, and hearing he sweet moans under her heavy breathing made them even more appealing as I sucked and licked them with great savagery.

"Mmm ohhh fuck yes!" Ashley moaned. After a couple minutes of having her tits sucked and fondled, she hopped down to her knees and took me back into her mouth, as much as she could get in. She closed her eyes and moaned while my meat filled her face and slopped all over it from tip to base.

"Mmm oh my god Ashley," I wheezed.

She popped my soggy cock out of her mouth, looked me in the eyes and stroked it quickly with her hand. "Mmm you wanna cum in my mouth again?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh fuck yes," I replied. She continued to stroke my saliva-soaked cock with a huge open smile. I looked down at her big tits wobbling as her body moved with her stroking motions. "Mmm there's something else I wanna do with you first," I said. I brought my hand down to my dick and grabbed onto the bottom of the shaft, and Ashley let go. I took a step closer and began to rub the tip along her soft white breasts, and she smiled and giggled. I took hold of them in my hands and brought forth my staff, then placed it between them and squished them together around it. The warm sensation I felt from having Ashley's soft, young globes swallowing up my dick was nothing short of sensational.

Ashley looked up at me. "Wh... what are you doing?" she asked. "What is this?"

Confused, I looked at her and asked, "You've... never done this before?"

"No, I haven't," she replied, "what are you doing?" I mashed her tits tighter around my cock and gave a couple slow, gentle thrusts. It was still very slippery from her saliva, and watching my dick disappear between her soft melons then remerging underneath her gorgeous neck was so amazing.

"It's called a few things," I said, "but I simply call it titfucking. I'm surprised you've never done this before."

Ashley looked down at my cock slowly sliding between her tits and smiled. "No, I've only ever been with guys from school," she said. "All they ever wanted was sex. They'd play with my tits, but... nothing like this." I continued thrusting through her warm inviting breast flesh and started to pick up the pace. I found it hard to believe that she had never had her tits fucked before, let alone not even knowing what it was.

"What do you think of this?" I asked, trying to keep some form of conversation so I could last longer in here.

"I like it," Ashley said, smiling sweetly. "It feels nice."

"Well it feels great for me," I said. "Your body is so fucking perfect."

"Thanks," Ashley said, smiling even brighter. She grabbed onto her tits and pressed them together herself while I continued my moderate paced thrusting. It felt so fucking good, and looking down at her gorgeous body and face made it feel even better. Soon she started moving her body up and down, and I stopped thrusting to allow her to do some of the work.

"Wow, you're a natural at this," I said, watching my cock slide up and down through Ashley's amazing virgin tits.

"Mmm I like this." she said. "Your big cock looks so good in here. Is this something that would make you cum?"

"Definitely," I moaned. "Would it... be okay if I did?"

"Mmm yes," she replied. "I wanna see it."

"Then just keep doing what you're doing, baby," I said. "Not much longer now."

Ashley looked down at my solid cock, sliding happily between her big young naturals, then looked up at me and smiled, continuing her sensual pace with her body. The water lightly rippling around us was the only sound, aside from the slight squishing sounds of Ashley's soft tits massaging my soggy dick. Soon, the pressure started to build up down below inside me.

"Oh my god, Ashley..." I moaned. "Almost there."

"Mmm fuck yes," she moaned back. She continued her pace, but then I started to help out and began thrusting along with her. Within a few seconds, it was time, no more going back now as the pressure was building up immensely. I looked down at the helmet of my cock as it swelled up, preparing for its intense release.

"Oh my god here it comes..." I moaned. I clenched to hold off the orgasm for just a little bit longer, but that soon came to an end. "Oh my god! UUUUUUNNNNNNGGGHHHH!!"

I unclenched and released the pressure, and my cock erupted between Ashley's soft, young tits as the extreme pleasure coursed through my entire body. Ashley gasped as she watched five thick ropes of cum rocket high into the air, past her face, and dropping delicately into the lake. I kept moaning as I continued to shoot more and more spurts of semen onto her neck and all over her tits. Ashley looked down at my still-spurting cock emptying itself all over her and gasped again.