A Week at the Lake Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa looked at me, puzzled, "What's wrong? You really don't want this, do you?"

I shook my head. "No no, I do," I lied, "I'm just a little distracted. We're going to do this." Because I'd never hear the end of it if we didn't have sex at least once this week.

"You're damn fucking right we are," she announced and shoved me down onto the bed. She leaned over and placed her hands beside me thighs, allowing her breasts to hang down and caress my shaft. "I know what will get you hard," she said. She rocked back and forth, grazing her tit flesh along my dick, which had now officially started to grow. "Mmm yes, that's better," my wife grinned.

Nothing beats a good pair of tits swallowing up a hard dick. It's always been my favorite thing in the world, and I found myself married to a woman who was not only equipped well enough to do it, but every single one of her family members were even more well equipped for the task. Being around them has always been somewhat agonizing, with my imagination always running wild in their presence.

Melissa continued to dangle her flesh bags on my ever-growing phallus, and smiled that she can still turn her husband on. When it was nearly fully hard, she shuffled backwards and welcomed it into her warm mouth. She moistened it up nicely inside and then popped it back out, making a wet splat sound as it landed on my belly button.

She shuffled back up and dangled her tits over my moistened dick. I grabbed onto them and placed it inside of her warm, inviting cleavage. I bucked my hips up and down, watching the head of my cock peek out of my wife's wondrous melons with each thrust. I squeezed them together tight and kept thrusting through her glorious chest pussy for just about a minute, and then stopped when I began to feel the sensation down below.

"Already?" Melissa laughed.

"I don't get to do this very often," I said. "You know I don't last long when you let me do this." She laughed, and slowly rocked back and forth, slowly sliding my dick back and forth through her soft cleavage cavern. Soon she stopped and let go of her tits, still glistening in the middle from her saliva, then she positioned herself on top of me. Her blonde hair hung down to the nipples of her almost-sagging breasts. She shuffled herself around my waist and lifted up her leg, grabbed hold of my cock and stood it up, then slid herself down on top of it. She closed her eyes and moaned as she slowly brought herself down to the base and then began to bounce.

Being on top was her favorite position, probably because she liked the feeling of being in control. Thankfully, it was also my favorite position because she looked really good up there, tits bouncing up and down, but my mind went elsewhere suddenly. I pictured Ashley was the one riding me. Comparable sized tits with half the body weight, I imagined what it would be like to have her small frame bouncing and gyrating on my solid dick.

Thinking about Ashley was probably a bad idea, because I likely wasn't going to last much longer inside of my wife. Barely 12 hours ago I was inside Ashley's mouth, and I thought about how warm and wet it was. She looked so beautiful in her bikini, on her knees in front of me. The way she kept eye contact with me and acknowledged that I was going to cum and kept on sucking anyway...

"I'm getting close, babe," I said, snapping back into reality as I gazed upon my wife's body.

"Mm okay," she smiled and sat straight up, tightening her pussy, and placed her hands on my chest. I reached up and grabbed hold of her tits as she continued to bounce in perfect rhythm. She dug her nails into my chest and moaned as my cock swelled up inside of her, and within a few more seconds, I groaned quietly as I emptied my love fluid inside of her. I forcibly thrust upwards with each pulse, and Melissa moaned again with each one. I let go of her tits, and she leaned forward and kissed me passionately, then sat back up again.

Melissa reached toward the headboard and grabbed a box of tissue paper from it. We each took a couple squares, then she hopped off and used them to wipe the fluids from her vagina, and I did the same with my dick.

"Mmm thank you," she said, then giggled as she laid down, "Now good night!"

I laughed and raised my arm to allow her head to be placed on my chest, and within minutes we were both completely zonked out.

--- --- --- --- ---

Another restful sleep on day four meant waking up after Melissa. Normally she's not a morning person, but there must just be something about being here that makes her get up earlier than usual. I got up from the bed and put on my clothes for the day, then stepped out of the room, just as Ashley was stepping out of hers.

"Good morning!" she sang. On top of her gorgeous sunny smile, she was still wearing her kitten shirt from yesterday, as well as her signature denim shorts, and her hair was a little messy.

"Oh, uh, good morning, Ashley," I stuttered. I tried not to let yesterday's events affect me. After all, they certainly didn't seem to affect her. In fact, she seemed even happier now.

Ashley inhaled deeply. "Ooo bacon!" she cheered, and ran down the stairs. I followed her down and once again there were the two older women cooking up a storm. Melissa loved to cook, but I didn't know Jessica did either, and I'm surprised they've never asked me to help. I liked cooking breakfast, especially bacon, but I assumed that they didn't want me doing it ever because they say I 'overcook' the bacon.

"Good morning, honey," I said to Melissa and gave her a kiss.

"Oh yes, good morning to you too, baby," she replied with a wink.

"Keep it in the bedroom, you two," Jessica laughed. I headed over to the couch and turned on the TV, then Ashley came and sat down beside me. A slight chill coursed through me.

"What are going to watch?" she asked.

"Uh, I don't know yet," I replied. "Probably game shows again. Not much else interests me on weekday mornings."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Ashley said. She looked over her shoulder to her mom and aunt in the kitchen, then placed her hand high up on my thigh. "Did you think about me last night?" she asked softly.

"Ashley, what... not now, why? What?" I stuttered. She started to rub my thigh and grazed her pinky finger against my bulge. When it started to grow, Ashley smiled, then got up from the couch and sat at the kitchen table. There wasn't much I was willing to do or say regarding that little interaction, but it was clear that she wasn't finished with me yet.

Melissa went to the back door, where the kids were playing on the deck, and announced to them that breakfast was ready. The kids sat at the coffee table again while the adults enjoyed their usual breakfast at the kitchen table.

"Looks like we've got quite the storm coming in," Jessica said. "We'll head off into town after breakfast to get our stuff." The women nodded in agreement and went on to talk about what sort of drinks they were planning on getting and what games to play tonight.

Soon after we all finished our breakfast, the kids went back onto the deck to continue playing and I started to wash all the dishes. Melissa, with her purse over her shoulder, gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "See you soon, hon," we both said together. She headed out the front door, followed shortly by her sister and her niece. As Ashley closed the door behind her, she flashed a sexy smile in my direction.

After I had finished with the dishes, I went out to the deck with the kids, who were playing with blocks, dolls, and cars. The spaces between the boards didn't appear to be wide enough to lose any toys, but it still concerned me a little bit. The hot, humid air was slightly unbearable at first, but after about a minute, it wasn't so bad. The large, dark cumulonimbus clouds in the distance past the lake were fast approaching.

The kids played happily and quietly on the deck while I played on my phone, half-ass supervising them, well enough to scold my son after catching him rolling his car along the railing. The women were gone for over an hour, and I opened up Snapchat to see a new story posted by Ashley.

I opened up the story, which was only a picture this time, to see Ashley in a liquor store, flashing a bright teeth-bearing smile with a caption that read, "I can finally be in here legally!" while holding up a big bottle of some sort of pink alcoholic beverage.

The thunder rumbled off in the distance at around mid-afternoon as the clouds steadily approached. I stood on the deck with the kids and watched the far off light show for a few minutes until I heard the front door open, followed by loud women's laughter, then the kids and I went inside and greeted them.

Ashley was holding a single brown paper bag with a single bottle poking out of it. Jessica was carrying a larger paper bag with multiple bottles sticking out, while Melissa was carrying a large grocery bag full of potato chips and snacks in one hand, and a big bag of KFC tucked in her other arm.

"Well, looks like you ladies have the evening figured out," I chuckled.

"Yes, we're gonna have a lot of fun tonight!" Melissa cheered. She placed the KFC bag on the kitchen table while Jessica and Ashley stuffed the fridge with their bottles. The kids ran up to the table, snatched out the popcorn chicken and ran off to the living room to watch cartoons while we adults enjoyed our meal, with the quiet thunder in the distance slowly making its way toward us.

--- --- --- --- ---

The house shook with the booming thunder. The large rain droplets blasted against the windows, resembling the sound of a giant sheet of bubble wrap being stepped on by a dozen kids. The wind raged effortlessly through the leaves, and the relentless lightning ensured the sky never went dark again. The children were in their bedroom, supposedly asleep, but likely not.

"UNO!" Jessica yelled as she slammed her card down on the table. Melissa took a drink of her favorite blue cocktail, Ashley took a drink from her glass, half full of the pink lemonade vodka bottle she had purchased today, and I took a gulp of my beer.

Ashley placed a card on the pile, followed by Melissa. I looked at the cards in my hand and gave an evil grin to Jessica.

"No no, don't you dare," she laughed. I then cackled as I slammed down a +4 color change card. Jessica let out some hybrid of a laugh and a sigh as she pounded back her green drink. She got up from the table to mix herself a new drink, her large braless breasts swayed with each step. As she came back to the table, she stumbled slightly but managed to safely place her glass on the table.

"Don't forget to draw your four cards, mom," Ashley giggled.

"Oh fuck off," Jessica chuckled and sat down, then grabbed her cards.

The game continued on for awhile, the house reverberated often with the constant crashing thunder, which was drowned out moderately by the sound of Melissa's heavy metal music playing quietly from the living room stereo.

Many drink refills later, as the night died down, so too did the storm. The thunder still rumbled and shook the house, but not as much as before, and the wind had also dissipated. The remaining rain pattered lightly on the roof and the windows.

Melissa stumbled out of her chair. "Oh shit," she laughed and hiccupped. "I... think I'm ready to call it a... night, now." She placed her empty glass on the kitchen counter and hobbled her way up the stairs.

Jessica turned to her daughter, "You did pretty well, sweet child of mine," she said. Ashley looked around, smiling, but with an inattentive look in her eyes. She started to get up, and then fell to her side on top of me.

"Ashley!" I yelled, grasping onto her shoulders, "Are you okay?"

"Mmmph, ugh," Ashley mumbled. "I... yeah." She tried to lift herself off of me, but instead, she only just pushed the chair over, with both of us still on it, and we crashed down onto the floor. She then tried to push herself up off of me, her hair dangling on my face, but fell over again, then rolled onto the floor.

"Ah, kids," Jessica laughed. "Such lightweights." She got up from her chair and hobbled over to the counter with her glass. Ashley rolled back over until her face was right at my cheek. The smell of vodka and lemonade poured out of her mouth. She giggled lightly, then nudged herself closer.

"I want you inside me," she whispered as she placed her hand on my crotch. My eyes widened as I jerked my gaze toward the kitchen, where Jessica had begun cleaning the cups. I struggled to get up, but Ashley now had a firm grip on my bulge and whispered, "I... I want to feel... this... huge cock in me."

Ashley's grip soon loosened and I was able to shuffle over on the floor until I could get up, just around the moment Jessica had finished cleaning the dishes and noticed her daughter passed out on the floor.

"Well I'm sure that's not the first time this happened to her," Jessica laughed. I bent over and scooped Ashley up into my arms, and was so shocked by how light she was that I nearly lost my balance. I carefully brought her over to the couch, where I gently laid her down on her side, then filled up a large cup of water and placed it on the coffee table in front of her, then I turned off the stereo. Jessica searched around in the cupboards and found an empty ice cream pail, and put it on the floor in front of Ashley.

"Are you going to bed, too?" I asked.

"I'm planning on it, yeah," Jessica replied, then looked over at the nearly empty bowl of potato chips on the kitchen table. "But I'm gonna finish those first. Wanna help?"

"Sure thing," I nodded, and followed her back into the kitchen. Before she sat down, she put her hands in her shirt and lifted up her tits to scratch underneath. As they were lifted, they caused her shirt to come along for the ride, and I noticed her belly button was also pierced. She let go of her tits and they came crashing down to her torso, and then she smiled at me as she sat down and helped herself to some chips.

"Do you remember the first time we drank together?" she asked.

How could I forget? It was 15 years ago at a party that Melissa and I were hosting. As part of a game, Jessica allowed me to squeeze her breasts over her shirt for a few seconds.

I laughed. "Of course I do. That was probably the best day of my life." Two days ago, that would've been a true statement.

Jessica smiled. "Yeah, I had a feeling you'd remember that." She crunched down on her chips for about a minute, and during that time, that was the only sound I could hear, even though she chewed with her mouth closed.

Soon, she looked at me and said, "Would you like to do that again?"

I looked at her beautiful green eyes, then down to her large natural tits pushing her shirt out, then back to her eyes. "I would love to, but I can't do that when you're drunk," I said. Even though I was a little drunk myself, I still knew better than to take advantage of her inquiry.

Jessica shook her head, "No no, I'm not that drunk. I mean it." She stood up straight, swayed a tiny bit, but stabilized herself as if to prove she was doing alright. She walked up to me slowly until her mountainous shirt was wobbling in front of my face. "Go ahead, touch them," she smiled.

I looked up at her face, then straight ahead to the most glorious sight I'd seen in years. I lifted up my hands and caressed lightly over her shirt, feeling the large surface area of her breasts. I rubbed them gently for a few seconds.

"What the hell are you doing?" she scolded, and savagely pressed my hands into her chest. They were so huge and soft, and I started to squeeze every square inch of Jessica's magnificent melons. She was wearing a bra the last time I did this, so they were firmed up a bit at the time, but this time I could feel the whole softness of the largest water balloons I have ever put my hands on.

I squished and squeezed Jessica's tits over her shirt for a few more seconds, then she pushed down my arms. She then lifted up her shirt to reveal what I had been dreaming of seeing since the day I met her. There they were, just dangling bare in front of me, Jessica's natural watermelons. I ran my palms along the incredibly smooth surface and looked up at her as she smiled.

"Oh my god, Jessica," I wheezed. "Why in the fuck did James ever leave you?" I continued to grope her soft giant tits, squishing them together and running my fingers along her flawless nipples. I leaned forward and pressed my face into her left tit, my lips touching her nipple. I opened up my lips and placed them around it and began to suck lightly, and I was now hard as a rock. My greatest fantasy was happening right this very moment.

"Mmm oh fuck yes," Jessica moaned. Her eyes rolled back as I mauled her tits and sucked the life out of her nipples. She grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face even harder into her soft breast flesh, then leaned forward to press herself against me even harder still, but she got carried away with her force and we found ourselves falling backwards on the chair and crashing down onto the floor once again. I can get used to this.

Jessica started laughing uncontrollably. All ten pounds of her giant hangers were now resting comfortably on my face. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care; if I died right there in that moment, I would die a very happy man. I reached up and grabbed Jessica by her tits and started squeezing them again, pushed her up a bit so I could breathe, then went to work on sucking her nipples again. Jessica moaned, and as her moans got louder, so too did the intensity of my manhandling her globes. I kept mauling her tits with my hands and face for a couple minutes, then she leaned back and put her weight down on my rock hard bulge, then her eyes widened.

"I think that's enough for now," Jessica gasped, winking. She rolled her shirt back down over her tits and stood up, towering over my powerless body. "Let's do that again sometime," she grinned. She held out her hand and pulled me up off the floor, then whispered, "Maybe even more next time. Have a good sleep, big boy."

Jessica then went upstairs, leaving me stranded in the kitchen with a raging hard-on, while her daughter, who had just sucked me off yesterday, slept peacefully on the couch just a few feet away. The only thing left that made sense was to jerk off in the bathroom and have another wonderful sleep, so that's what I did.

--- --- --- --- ---

The birds were very talkative the following morning. After a day of relentless wind, rain, and thunder, they must've had a lot to talk about. I wasn't sure what time it was, but I knew it must've still been early because Melissa was still asleep, so I knew it was finally my time to make breakfast.

I put my clothes on for the day and headed quietly downstairs, where Ashley was still sleeping on the couch. Her glass of water was empty, as was her puke pail.

She and I were the only ones down here, so I decided to hold off on making breakfast for the time being and sat on the deck with my phone, enjoying the clear blue sky. The calm morning breeze caressed the trees around me, gently pushing the remaining rain droplets off the leaves and onto the deck. I played on my phone for about an hour, then I heard the sound of my kids barreling down the stairs.

I stepped back into the house to see my kids already sitting on the couch, watching cartoons. Ashley was awake as well, sitting in the middle between the kids, looking a little groggy.

"Good morning, Ashley," I said. "How'd you sleep last night?"

Ashley still had her eyes partially closed as she turned her head to look at me. "Never slept better," she said with a tiny smile.

"Would you like pancakes for breakfast today?" I asked. Before she could answer, the kids jumped up and cheered, so I already knew what I was going to be feeding everyone, amd got to work on mixing the batter and turned on the stove. Shortly after I had poured the batter into the pan, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and turned to see Melissa making her way towards me.