A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephanie and Michael come to terms with their infidelity.
2k words
4.48
11.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two A Pleasant Surprise

I knew something was very wrong even before I opened the door to the guest suite. Stephanie was wearing a tank top and short shorts and lying on our bed, sobbing.

"Hey, what's going on," I asked tentatively. "Did something happen with Tyler."

Stephanie glared at me. She had a very odd expression on her face — angry but also vulnerable.

"If you have to know, I just fucked Tyler. Or more to the point, he just fucked me!"

"What the hell? How did that happen?"

"Maybe if you hadn't been doing the same thing with my best friend down on the dock, he wouldn't have texted me to come to his room to watch."

I was floored. I was certain the dock was out of sight from the cottage. Lisa had been a little loud when I was going down on her, and when we were fucking, but I was pretty sure only the loons out on the lake would have heard that.

"That asshole has installed security cameras all over the property to keep an eye on her. He says he can't trust her. Can you believe it? But what's even more unbelievable is that my so-called loving husband decides he's free to fuck her while his wife is asleep 50 feet away!"

"I understand you're upset," I began. "I'm not going to deny being with her. But there's more to the story than you probably saw on the video..."

"What?" She replied. "So you've fucked her in the past?"

"That's not what I meant. I went down to the dock to go out in the canoe, and she was lying naked on the chaise lounge, playing with herself with a vibrator. She went on and on about how much of a drunken asshole her husband is, talked me up by repeating a lot of the nice things you've said to her about me, then begged me to get her off. It was just sex, there were no feelings, and it won't happen again."

"I used to think you were a good guy," she replied quietly, "but I'm not sure I can trust you any more. If it's so easy for you to fuck someone who's special to me, why wouldn't you do it with other women I don't even know?"

"Because I love you," I interrupted. "We've talked and talked about how I want to make love to you more often, and you promised me that we'd do it first thing this morning. Then you sent me away with a raging hard-on, and a couple of minutes later, I come across your very attractive friend lying naked by the water pleasuring herself."

"I'm sure she was grateful for the attention," Stephanie responded quietly. "But not only do I have to deal with the fact that my husband is a cheater, but I'm no better, because I let Tyler fuck me too."

"Let's talk about that," I began. "Whose idea was that? And tell me again how you ended up in their room."

"I was fast asleep. My phone buzzed, and when I didn't respond the first time, it buzzed again. Finally after the third alert, I grabbed the phone and saw the messages from Tyler. He told me he needed to show me something that I'd really want to see, and to come to their room right away."

By this time, the anger in Stephanie's voice had subsided.

"He has a laptop on the desk in their room. He beckoned me over, and I could see you going down on Lisa. There was no audio, but it appeared you were in command, giving her orders. Then you started fucking her hard. It didn't last that long, but I could tell you both enjoyed it. And then you finished by cumming all over her. I have to admit it would have been hot, if it had been a porn flick and not live video of my husband and best friend."

There were tears streaming down Stephanie's face as she continued her story.

"I was really upset, and started to leave, but he grabbed me by the arm. He told me that if my husband and his wife were going at it, didn't they deserve a bit of payback? I tried to pull away, but he threw me on the bed and pulled my shorts down. He unzipped himself and and tried to enter me."

"I begged him to slow down, and even offered to suck him off, hoping that would satisfy him, or at the very least get me a bit wet if he still insisted on fucking me. Lisa had told me in the past that he has a huge cock, and she wasn't exaggerating. I had trouble getting it in my mouth, and when I couldn't deep throat him, he pulled out, held me down on the bed and started pounding me. I think I'm going to be sore all weekend."

By this point, Stephanie was almost blubbering, and she didn't resist when I sat down next to her and put my arm around her.

"At first, it was really painful, and I could tell he was taking out his anger with Lisa on me. I felt like he was raping me, and I should have been able to stop him."

That's when I became the angry one. "It was consensual between me and Lisa, and he had no right to assault you!"

"No wait," she responded, tears welling again. "If we're being completely honest, I started to enjoy it. Not the fact that it was him. I still think he's a jerk. But I liked being dominated. I liked it when he called me a slut. I know I've always told you that I don't like rough sex, but I'm starting to wonder if I was wrong about that all these years."

There was silence between us for a few moments, and then I spoke up.

"So what do we do now? Three of the four of us know the whole story, and for all we know, he's confronted Lisa by now, so it's going to be awkward."

"I don't know," Stephanie responded. "Let's play it by ear. I was looking forward to this visit as much as you were, and believe it or not, I was ready to skip all the sunbathing and drinking and spend the weekend in bed with you. I almost feel liberated now, but I'm going to have to think about it. First thing I need to do is have a shower and get rid of every trace of him. He came inside me without asking."

As she stood up, I could see Tyler's cum leaking down her leg. She disappeared into the ensuite and I heard the shower go on. I sat for a few minutes and thought about whether I wanted to stay. I took Stephanie at her word that she still wanted to sleep with me, and I certainly wasn't going to get in a situation where I'd be tempted to take Lisa up on her offer for an encore. But if we went home, all we'd do is check our work emails and do boring household stuff. Not exactly romantic.

There were also some pangs of jealousy. Stephanie had admitted enjoying getting destroyed by a big cock. Was I even capable of satisfying her now? I knew she wouldn't end up with a guy as shallow as Tyler, but there are surely lots of well-endowed guys who'd be smart enough to respect her and then get her into bed. We'd both cheated before, and there was no guarantee it wouldn't happen again.

Then I remembered my little role-play with Lisa, when I'd called her a whore and demanded she do what I told. Stephanie had just admitted she liked it too. Thinking about it started to make me hard again, so I decided to take a chance and join Stephanie in the shower.

When I entered the ensuite, there was so much steam that I could barely see her. She wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to wash away every trace of her morning encounter. She seemed to be completely pre-occupied when I opened the shower door and stepped in.

Rather than touch her, which would have freaked her out entirely, I gently told her I loved her, and she turned around and gave me a huge smile before throwing her arms around me and pressing her perfect boobs up against my chest.

"I love you too," she said. "I'm so sorry all this drama happened. But I've decided I'd like to stay, as long as you do too."

"I'll stay too, on one condition," I replied. "For the rest of the weekend, you're going to let me have my way with you. If I tell you I want to fuck you, no matter what we're doing or where we are, you're going to let me fuck you. If I want a blowjob, same thing. Right now, I'm not inclined to tell you to fuck Tyler again, but I hear there are some other guests arriving soon. I get to tell you to do anything I want."

"There will be one caveat, because I still respect you. If I go too far, just tell me to stop. "Stop" will be our safe word. I hope you never have to use it, but it's better than me hurting you so that you leave me."

"I appreciate that," Stephanie said. "Twenty-four hours ago, I would never have agreed to this. But after what's happened today, and knowing that our hosts are a couple of sex-crazed animals, I'm willing to try anything. Maybe even some of Lisa's weed. She says it makes her horny, which probably means she had a joint before seducing you this morning."

"I need to make sure you're serious about this," I said sternly. "Get down on your knees and suck me off."

Stephanie immediately complied. The water continued to cascade down on both of us. I'd been itching to have shower sex with my wife for years, and it was finally happening.

Stephanie was taking me deeper than she ever had before. I guess she'd learned from Tyler that guys liked it that way. Even with the shower running, I could hear a lot of gagging and gurgling sounds. She was really into it. But before she made me cum, I demanded that she stand up and face me.

While she was slurping her tongue and lips over my cock, and squeezing my balls with her right hand, I'd noticed a couple of straps and bars on the shower wall. Clearly Lisa and Tyler had designed it so that visitors could enjoy more than oral in here.

"I know that your cunt probably still hurts after the pounding you took half an hour ago, but I need to reclaim you. And it wouldn't be fair if I was the only one to be satisfied when we get out of here. So grab the bar and put your left foot in that strap."

Once again, my newly-compliant wife did as she was told, exposing her beautiful ass and pussy to me. I rarely fucked her from behind, and I'd almost forgotten what it looked like. I rubbed her clit to tease her, then grabbed her tits, rammed my cock in and rhythmically fucked her.

"Hey, I thought you said you were going to do whatever you wanted to me, Big Boy," Stephanie hissed. "I told you I like rough sex. Show me you have what it takes to please me."

They say turnabout is fair play, and I guess I had that coming. My thrusts became deeper as I manhandled her tits and kissed her neck. We were in perfect harmony, just like in the old days, and when we came together, Stephanie let out a shriek that would have been heard throughout the house, and maybe on the other side of the lake.

"They're either going think that we've made up, or that I just murdered you," I laughed as I helped her extricate her foot from the strap. She turned around and gave me a big kiss.

"Thanks for that, Michael. I hope you have a lot more of that in you. But I'm starving. Let's get dressed and see what Lisa has made for breakfast. Right after I wash all your cum out of me. I have a feeling I'm going to be having a lot of showers this weekend."