A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 07

Story Info
Hot Tub Naughtiness.
3k words
4.64
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven: Hot tub naughtiness

Erin was the spitting image of her mother ā€” tall, blonde and gorgeous. While she wasn't quite as toned as Lisa, her breasts were significantly larger. She was wearing a sheer white shirt with no bra, and a short black skirt. She'd obviously been soaked by the rain, and her boobs were a sight to be behold. She was shivering, which only made her nipples harder.

As the lights came on, she tried to cover up her rack, but quickly realized that she wasn't the only one in the room who had something to hide. Lisa started to get up to greet her daughter, but it was clear to all Tyler's cock was inside her, so that was a non-starter.

Cassandra quickly pulled her dress back up over her breasts and pulled it down over her pussy, pushing Peter's fingers away. I also had to extract my fingers from Stephanie's snatch and cover up the breast I'd been happily playing with.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to interrupt," Erin stammered. "I'll just go upstairs and let you guys continue with whatever it was you were doing."

Stephanie got to her feet and went over to hug the new arrival. "Erin, it's so good to see you. It's been a very long time. I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Are you sure you don't want to join us for a drink?"

"No, I'm really beat, and I don't want to crash your party. It's been a long day, and the drive up was scary. I'll probably feel more like talking in the morning."

As she turned to leave, she caught my eye and blushed. There was a bit of panic in her face as she recognized me as one of her clients at the massage parlour. She quickly exited and the room was silent again.

"I know you really wanted to play that video, honey," Lisa said. "But I'm a bit uncomfortable doing that with our daughter in the house. Who knows if she might change her mind and come down and see her parents fucking on the big screen. Or worse...her parents fucking other people on the big screen."

"Maybe we should call it a night,"Tyler said. "You're all welcome to take a bottle or two up to your rooms, if you want to continue the party behind closed doors."

"Would it be okay if we took some candles up too," Stephanie asked. "The power might go out again. "And even if it doesn't, it might just put us in the mood for a little more fun, just in case we didn't have enough oysters for dinner," she added, rubbing her hand on my crotch.

"Why don't you guys take the candelabra up?" Lisa said. "You mentioned you wanted to try out the hot tub tonight. I'm getting a little wet just thinking about how sexy the atmosphere will be."

There were no complaints from Stephanie or me. I returned to the kitchen to grab a bottle of bubbles and an ice bucket, and a bottle of Tyler's bourbon, to bring up to our private suite. The others grabbed some liquid refreshments of their own, and we said our good nights.

As we walked by the room next to ours, where Erin was spending the night, we heard her sobbing. "Poor girl," Stephanie said. "Hard to believe that guy would give any grief to a beautiful young girl like that."

I might have given Erin's situation more thought if it weren't for the fact I was now alone in a luxury suite with a stunning woman who I loved, and I knew wanted to fuck my brains out.

"I'm so happy it's stopped raining and the power is back on. I'm not sure a hot tub without bubbles would be much fun," she cooed. "Why don't you take the candles outside and light them up, and pour us each a drink. I need to use the bathroom, but I won't keep you waiting, I promise."

I took the candelabra out, placed it on a table and re-lit the candles. I popped open the Prosecco and poured Stephanie a glass. Finally, I poured myself a large glass of bourbon and moved the bottles and the ice bucket to a smaller table next to the hot tub. Then I sat down a deck chair to wait for my wife.

Stephanie emerged a minute or two later. I thought she might have already taken off her dress, but she hadn't. She took a few steps towards me, then slipped her hands around the straps and let the dress drop to the floor.

I'd always found her drop-dead gorgeous. But standing there, with the candlelight flickering across her face, breasts and pussy, wearing only her stillettos, I thought I might actually drop dead.

"Why are you still wearing clothes," she demanded. "I told you to come out here and get ready for me."

"Don't move," I commanded, quickly grabbing my phone. "I need to take a photo, not that I'll ever forget how fucking hot you look now."

I took more than one photo. Stephanie obliged by fingering herself and squeezing her nipples. She was moaning lightly and we were both really getting into it. I had a whole new set of photos to add to my collection of sexy shots of Stephanie. These would be the best ones ever.

I put down my phone and stood up. She helped me unbutton my shirt, pull down my shorts and take off my shoes. Wearing her heels, she was almost as tall as I am, and our lips met. She pressed her boobs against my chest and gently rubbed my cock.

"That's better," she said, as she kicked off her stilettos. "Now let's get in, and warm up for some more fun in bed. I discovered a little surprise in there that I think you'll like."

I started to ask for details, but she laughed and raised a finger to her lips, indicating that she wasn't going to say anything more.

I let Stephanie get in the hot tub first. As she climbed the steps, I got a close-up view of her glistening cunt.

"I'm so wet, I really hope this doesn't upset the chemical balance of the tub."

My cock was rock hard and my balls as blue as they'd been first thing this morning, and aside from that hug, we hadn't even started touching each other yet. As soon as we settled into the tub, Stephanie grabbed my cock with one hand and with the other, took my hand and clamped it on her left breast.

"You were very, very naughty downstairs tonight, my love. It's a good thing our friends are as equally perverted, or I might have been embarrassed. But I feel for Lisa and Tyler. It couldn't have been easy for them when Erin walked in, though when you think about it, it couldn't have come as much of a shock to her that her parents have parties like that."

"I don't think I've seen Erin in over 10 years," I replied. "I think Lisa and Tyler brought her to a birthday party we had for Charlie." Charlie was Stephanie's son, who was about Erin's age.

I didn't feel good about lying to Stephanie, but even the new sexually-liberated Stephanie would not have approved of me paying to get naked and intimate with a friend's daughter. And if I'd recognized Erin at the massage parlour, I would have beaten a hasty retreat.

"The bubbles feel good on my pussy," Stephanie told me. "I'm still a bit sore from all the fucking, and from shaving down there earlier this evening. But no matter how tired, sore and drunk I might be, I promise you that once we get out of here, I'm going to fuck you like I used to back in the early days."

She'd already drained her first glass of Prosecco and I quickly refilled it. The storm had clearly passed, and the clouds were moving out too. The stars were incredible ā€” much more visible than they are in the city ā€” and for a few minutes, we laid back, enjoying our drinks, gazing at the night sky and fondling each other.

"I think we need a small hot tub for our deck at home," I said. "I know that pervert who lives across the back fence and is always spying on you would approve. But I don't care about him. This is heaven."

After I filled Stephanie's glass again, and topped up my bourbon, I got a little more aggressive playing with her pussy. I pulled the lips back, toyed with her nub and slid two fingers in, then a third. My wife was squeezing her rock-hard nipples and moaning quietly.

"I can't stand this any longer," she cried. "I need your mouth on my pussy."

Stephanie raised herself out of the water, sat on the edge of the hot tub and spread her legs. I turned around, got on my knees and started going down on her. There was a bit of a chemical taste at first, but her juices started flowing almost immediately. I teased her at first, using only my tongue, and then I inserted the same three fingers I'd been using underwater. She groaned and squirted on my face.

"Holy shit, I can't remember the last time that happened," I told her. "Not that I'm complaining. That was fucking hot."

Stephanie had her eyes closed and was lying back on her elbows. I could tell that the Prosecco was having an effect on her, but she was far from finished.

"I'm really concerned that you've been focussing too much on making me feel good, and you might have lost your erection," she whispered, knowing full well I would still be rock hard. "Let's switch positions and see if I can help you get it up again."

There was lust in Stephanie's eyes as she got on her knees and enveloped my cock in her mouth. The candlelight was just intense enough to reveal her impressive breasts breaking the surface of the hot tub as she sucked me. She took me even deeper than had after our nap, but when she gagged a little, she stopped.

"Maybe I've had a little too much to drink to take you any deeper than that," she said. "I hope I still satisfied you."

"It's probably a good thing you stopped when you did," I conceded. "I was about to fill your mouth with my cum, but I really want to finish inside you tonight. Maybe it's time we moved inside to the bed."

"You're the boss," she pouted. "I'm quite confident I could have gotten you off twice."

"Jesus Christ, Stephanie, I've lost count how many times I've cum today! If anyone could do that, it would be you, but I'm not 19 any more.

"And that's a good thing. What does a 19-year-old know about satisfying a woman like me?"

We got out of the tub and Stephanie went to grab a couple of towels just inside the door to the suite. She was clearly tipsy, but happily accepted my offer to pour us a couple more glasses when we got inside. I also picked up the candelabra to maintain the romantic atmosphere in the bedroom.

"Leave the patio door open, just close the screen," Stephanie commanded. "It's still really humid out, and I love fucking you when we're a bit sweaty. And I want everyone in this house to hear me when you fill my pussy with your cum."

Even though I was supposed to be the one calling the shots this weekend, I had no problem following her orders at that moment.

"So what's the big surprise?" I asked. "It's going to be tough to top the fun we've already had."

Stephanie giggled and knelt down on the bed, exposing her perfect ass and pussy to me. She reached down at the corner of the mattress and pulled out a strap with a handcuff on it. Then she moved to the other corner and exposed another. It was hardly a shock when she did the same at the other two corners of the bed.

"Lisa told me about this when we were smoking weed down on the dock this afternoon. She and Tyler use them all the time, and had a set installed in this bed for their friends to enjoy. I've never been turned on by the thought of being restrained, but I also thought I wasn't into gang bangs, rubbing another woman's pussy and all the other fun things I've experienced this weekend. So I want my sexy husband to tie me up and do what he wants to me."

We took a couple of sips from our drinks, and Stephanie laid down on her back and spread her arms and legs. I quickly put the cuffs on her wrists and ankles, and stood back to take in the sight.

"I want your cock, and I want it now," she purred. "Fuck me just like the first time we did it in that hotel room."

"Sorry babe," I said. "But I'm calling the shots, and there's not a whole lot you can do about that in your current position. I'm going to tease you a bit, but you know as much as I do that I won't be able to resist your tight pussy for long."

I started at her toes, licking sucking them, something I'd never done before. I moved up her body and came tantalizing close to her dripping pussy, but only took a couple of licks to sop up the juices that were starting to spill out again. Stephanie moaned as a passed over her nipples and then kissed her hard, forcing my tongue in her mouth.

"I think you want something bigger than that in there, you fucking whore," I growled. I pulled up a bit farther and inserted my cock like a dagger. Stephanie slurped greedily and began thrashing. She was gasping for breath when I pulled out.

"Fuck me Michael, fuck me right now. I'll do whatever you want when we get home. I'll be your fucking cum slut every night if that's what you want. I just need your cock inside me right now."

"That sounds like a reasonable deal," I joked as I moved back down her body. I paused for a moment to squeeze her breasts and nipples, evoking loud whimpers that I'm sure could be heard in the next room. Then I rammed my dick in her tight cunt.

It did feel like the first time again. We were driven by lust then, and it felt the same all these years later. I pounded my wife relentlessly and she was screaming in ecstasy as we both neared climax. We were both sweating profusely, but that only added to the fun. I don't know how I lasted as long as I did, but when I realized I was about to blow my load, I suddenly pulled out.

"Why stop now, Big Boy? What have I done?"

"You've done nothing wrong," I told her. "In fact, you've been very well-behaved, little girl, and I think you deserve to be released from your handcuffs. But only on one condition."

"I'll do anything for you. You know that!"

"Okay, when I take off the straps, I want you to straddle me and fuck me. You know it's my favourite position because I get to suck those amazing tits of yours while you ride me."

"It's my favourite position too. I love it when you're dominating me, but it's always better for me when I'm on top, using every trick I know to make you feel good."

I removed the handcuffs and Stephanie got on top of me as promised. She leaned down to kiss me, than forced her nipple into my mouth as I impaled her pussy with my throbbing dick. She started grinding and squeezing me, and I knew it wouldn't take long.

"Fill my pussy," she demanded. "I need your cum right now!"

Stephanie started to get short of breath, so I knew she was close too. I grabbed her left breast and started licking sucking her other one. A guttural scream emerged, and I exploded inside her.

Without extracting my cock, she laid down on me. We were both spent. Through the open door, I'm sure I heard hoots and applause from some of our housemates.

"I just want to fall asleep like this," Stephanie said. "That was by far the best fuck we've ever had. This weekend as been so memorable. But it's not over yet, and if you're going to stick that dick of yours in me again tomorrow, I'm going to need to get up and clean up."

"I think we should save water and shower together," I suggested. "No hanky panky. But we need to cool down a bit before we go to sleep."

Stephanie drained her champagne glass. She'd consumed the entire bottle, and I'd put a big dent in the bourbon. We went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. We gently rubbed each other as the water cascaded down."

"I'm feeling a bit dizzy," Stephanie confessed. "I think I need to crash right now."

We went back in the room and I flipped on the light. We both started laughing immediately. There was a giant wet spot in the middle of the bed.

"If we're going to sleep in each other's arms, it's going to have to be on one edge of the bed, or the other, I said. "It's just a matter of deciding who's going to fall out in the middle of the night."

"There are plenty of fresh towels in the bathroom," she said. "No need to risk anyone getting hurt."

As my wife was a bit wobbly on her feet, I retrieved a couple of towels, one to wipe up the cum, sweat and other bodily fluids, and the other to lie down so we could spoon each other.

We both fell asleep almost instantly, and while it was blissful at first. But then I found myself dreaming about Erin, and our amazing session at the massage parlour, and I started tossing and turning, knowing there might be some minefields to avoid in the morning.