A Weekend Away Pt. 01

Story Info
A master takes his sub for a surprise training weekend away.
1.7k words
4.12
15.4k
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one of a story of a master taking his sub away for a weekend of training and pleasure.

Part One

Her master had called and told her he was taking her away for a surprise treat for the weekend and to pack light as she wouldn't be needing much. She was excited when he picked her up and she asked where they were going but he just smiled and said "wait and see".

They drove for a while and ended up in a remote area somewhere in the countryside. He turned up a concealed driveway and before them appeared an enormous castle. He pulled up in front of the door and stopped the car. Before they could get out two men arrived, they greeted him and said they would park his car for him and ensure that the luggage was placed in their room.

They walked up the steps into the castle where they were greeted by the receptionist. His sub reached for his hand as it all seemed a little daunting. He gave it a reassuring squeeze and then let go as the receptionist came round from her desk and stood in front of them. The receptionist instructed her to strip immediately and hand all her clothes and shoes to her master for his safekeeping and told her that she would not be needing clothes for the rest of our stay.

His sub hesitated and the receptionist just looked at him and said "you will have to punish her later for that". His sub realised she had better do as she was told if she didn't want to incur any more punishments so she quickly stripped and gave everything to him. The receptionist nodded her approval and looked at him before reaching back to her desk and picking up a collar with a tag on it. She fastened it round his sub's neck and then explained that the tag had his name and number on it. It was there so that everyone else who was staying at the castle knew that his sub belonged to him and that if they wanted to do anything with her, they had to have his permission first.

His sub felt a little easier knowing that but still very apprehensive about what was to happen. She explained that there were people wandering round with collars on but no tags and it meant that they were free to be used by anyone even if they were there with their masters or mistresses.

The receptionist then said that she would show them to their room. They followed her upstairs and along corridors, his sub was convinced she'd never find their room on her own. They passed rooms where they could hear screams of pain and moans of pleasure coming from inside. His sub could feel herself getting wet with anticipation of the fun that was going to happen over the weekend but also some trepidation about what might happen. Eventually they got to their room and the receptionist handed him a couple of booklets for them to read about what was on offer at the castle and some of the rules. She left them there and told them that dinner was served at 8 and that he should be fully dressed as befitted his station as master but his sub should remain naked as befitted hers.

The suitcases had been delivered to the room and he ordered his sub to unpack his and put his clothes away. There were two wardrobes in the room, she opened the first one and saw rack upon rack of assorted toys for both pleasure and pain. She gasped and turned to look at him. He had an enormous smile on his face as he said "I will test every one of those on you before they leave". She went weak at the knees with the thought of that. He told her to hurry up and finish unpacking or she would be getting two punishments rather than just the one which she had already incurred. She did as she was told and quickly finished putting his clothes away in the other wardrobe. There was no point unpacking hers if she wasn't allowed to wear any all weekend.

He then beckoned her over to him. He had been studying the contents of the toy wardrobe whilst she'd been unpacking and he'd found a paddle which he thought would be a suitable first punishment. He sat down and told her to lie down over his lap so he could paddle her arse. He told her to count each one and thank him for it. If she lost count or didn't thank him then he would start again. He said he was going to give her ten strokes on each cheek and that she wasn't allowed to cum either or there would be a worse punishment coming her way.

She said she understood and then he started, gently at first and she counted and thanked him for each one. By the time he got to five he was getting into his stride and each slap was harder than the last. She was struggling to keep count but she managed but on the 9th stroke she forgot to thank him and he started back at one. By now her arse was on fire but she was determined not to let him down again and the second time she made it all the way to 20. Her arse was bright pink and so hot.

He ran his fingers across her pussy, she was so wet, he scooped up some of her juices and forced her to lick his fingers clean. He then said she'd earned a reward for taking her punishment so well, even though it was patently clear that she had enjoyed it nonetheless. He pushed her onto her knees, eased his hard cock out of his trousers and fucked her mouth hard till he came, shooting most of his cum down her throat but saving the last bits to coat her face and boobs. He told her to clean him up but that she was to stay wearing his cum so that everyone at dinner could see what a slut she was.

Although it was obvious that she had really enjoyed herself he could tell she was feeling frustrated that she hadn't been allowed to cum. He realised that they still had a couple of hours before dinner so he got up again and went back to the toy cupboard to look for something else to torment her with, telling her to read the booklet so she couldn't see what he was choosing. She was soon engrossed in the booklet, reading what was available at the hotel.

There were 'dungeons' set up in the cellars with St Andrew's Crosses, various types of benches, stocks and even gynaecological chairs available to strap your sub in. Some had windows for other guests to watch whilst others were set up purely for private use. She could see it was definitely going to be a fun weekend. There were also various classes on offer. Some for the masters to learn how to use the equipment to give the maximum pleasure/pain to their sub without causing injury and others purely for the subs to learn how best to please their master/mistresses, teaching things like oral skills and the correct submissive positions to greet, wait and display.

She was so engrossed in the booklet she hadn't noticed you return to her. He grabbed her nipples hard and pulled to attract her attention. She moaned in pleasure and looked up at him. He could see in her eyes just how turned on she by all of this which pleased him. Keeping a firm hold on one nipple he bent down and clipped on the biggest and heaviest nipple clamp he had found in the cupboard before doing the same with the other nipple. The pain was intense but it still had the effect of her opening my legs for him, desperate for some release. He took advantage of this, knowing what a nipple pain slut she was and swiftly filled her pussy with a large vibrator.

He turned it on to the lowest setting, just enough to drive her crazy with need. She started to beg you to play with her clit and turn it up but he refused and instead returned to the cupboard and came back with a ball gag which he proceeded to fill her mouth with and fasten tightly. He pushed her up onto the bed on all fours so she could feel the clamps pulling her nipples, tormenting them further. She could feel him dripping lube over her arse and then she felt his cock nudging at the entrance, pushing hard as he increased the speed on the vibrator, he soon slipped in and he started to fuck her harder and faster, increasing the vibrator to maximum. She was desperately mumbling behind the gag for permission to cum, he kept denying her and she didn't think she could hold back much longer. He reached round and found her clit and fingered it gently, it was all too much and she couldn't hold back any longer and she came, contracting round his cock and the vibrator over and over. He kept thrusting till he couldn't hold back any longer either, he pulled out of her arse and covered her back with his cum.

She knew she was in trouble as she'd cum without his permission. He decided her punishment was to have the largest butt plug stuffed into her arse, a set of kegel balls in her pussy and the ball gag left in to go down to dinner. If she kept the balls and plug in past the starter, he would remove the gag so she could service his cock or whoever else he chose for her main course and if she did that well she would be allowed to sit at the table and have dessert and coffee with him. He knew full well that she would have trouble sitting with the plug in and her arse still on fire from the paddling he had given it earlier. He promised her that if she succeeded in all these tasks she would be well rewarded after dinner.

To be continued in part 2