All Comments on 'A Weekend Away Pt. 04'

by Sirpsubslut

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter just fell off the edge of believable, from what you’ve written so far both of them are new to BDSM given that he’s only just had training in how to flog her. The scenario you have set up is similar to the fictional BDSM castle Stronghold, several authors have written Stronghold stories. That said in that instance someone who’s only just learned how to flog someone would be supervised. From a logistics point of view it’s also unlikely that they would move to the chair whilst she’s still covered in semen then add in the factor that cleaning the room after use is unlikely to be done by a physically and mentally exhausted sub.

There was absolutely zero after care, if you want the story to be realistic it’s advisable to include things like after care, even though it might not sound sexy to some. However, that level of detail indicates that the sub is more than just a meat sack with holes. Based on my own experience I find it erotic to know that my dominant will look after me and cares about my physical and mental wellbeing. It’s vital in building the trust in D/s, and that trust is what makes BDSM possible.

Sexual acts like *fisting*, *bukakke*, should really be included in the Tags.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous