A Weekend to Remember Forever

Story Info
Michelle and Allen take their friendship to a new level.
18.7k words
4.56
8.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains rough language and descriptions of aggressive sexual content.

Readers should view tags before continuing if you think this may be too strong.

All work is copyrighted.

Characters are above 18 years old at the time of the sexual intercourse.

A Weekend to Remember Forever

Michelle and Allen had known each other since elementary school where they played and were almost inseparable on the playground. They socialized with other classmates, but their friendship was very close and platonic. They visited each other often in their homes and their families were good friends, sometimes wondering if these kids would end up together. When they moved into junior and high school, life changed in a big way.

Allen had an auburn tint to his hair, like a copper penny, and blue-greenish eyes. He stood average height, had a slight muscular build but slender, and he was easy on the eyes for girls who noticed him. Allen tried to be kind and considerate of everyone, and he did not participate in any mischievousness that scored points with other students in other circles. Allen participated in some non-sports school activities. He had friends of both genders, but not many real close friends. His interactions with other students improved with others' maturity in high school and he developed more friendships. He was an A and B student all through elementary school and junior high school. In high school, he was a solid A for honor student status because he wanted to qualify for scholarships.

Using a few makeup enhancements, Michelle could hold her own. She wore makeup on special occasions, but usually downplayed it. Michelle owned the rarest genetic trait combinations any human could have. She had red hair that fell straight just a little more than halfway down her back. Her hair also brought out her sharp deep blue eyes coupled with nicely shaped eyebrows accenting a pretty face. The odds of a person having these traits is.17 percent. She was born on February 29, leap year day, which made her even more unique.

Michelle was a little above average height than most girls her age and had a physically fit build due to regular exercising. Puberty gave her a little better than average breast size early in development. She felt secure and confident in her skin and was not in a big hurry for larger breasts. She occasionally caught guys trying to steal not-so-subtle glances at her boobs, but she took it as a compliment that they were even interested at all. She was kind and considerate and had friends in school although she wasn't in the higher echelon of social cliques. She just focused on schoolwork, and a few fun school activities.

Allen and Michelle shared classes, often sitting near each other when teachers seated students alphabetically. There was no expressed attraction -- just friendship, and the desire to enjoy each other's company by having someone to talk to about life.

Cruising

Upon receiving his driver's license, Allen inherited a little white 1976 Ford Courier pickup truck. He had many memories of riding as a child with one of his grandfathers, so he was proud to drive it. A popular activity in their small hometown was to drive the "loop" on weekend nights. The Loop extended from a train depot downtown by several miles to a drive-in fast-food restaurant on the northern end of town and back. To find someone, stop in a parking lot along the Loop, flash headlights and/or honk and they possibly would stop to socialize. This is what defined "cruising" on the weekends.

"Hey Allen, let's meet up for a cruise Friday night. I have been out of town a lot on weekends with family and I want to see some of my friends," Michelle said.

"Sure thing. Do you want me to pick you up or do you just want to meet somewhere along the loop?" Allen responded.

"Meet me at the parking lot next to Wendy's. We can each grab a frosty and fries," Michelle said.

Allen and Michelle met, grabbed their snacks, and patiently watched their friends pass by. When done, Allen cranked his truck, and they completed the loop a few times and parked again to watch traffic and listen to the radio. A few friends stopped, visited, and moved on.

"Hey Allen, there aren't a lot of people out tonight. Let's find a different spot," Michelle suggested, after about an hour when a little boredom started to creep in, although they always had fun talking about anything. Secretly, puberty had taken hold and Michelle was interested in Allen in a new way. She hadn't said anything before because she was afraid it might ruin their friendship.

"Sure! Did you have somewhere in mind?" Allen said, starting to suspect she had an agenda because he knew she rarely, if ever, did anything without a reason or purpose. Allen had developed feelings for Michelle, but he didn't say anything either. They previously attended events together but only as friends. He considered her attractive and developed a fondness for red heads, in large part due to Michelle.

"How about that place you and I hung out at the last time we cruised together. It has a nice view of the land and sky," Michelle said, referring to High Hill which was a few miles south of town and high enough to see across the county and into three others.

"Sounds like a plan to me. We're heading that way," Allen said, noticing that coincidentally that the song "Open Arms" by Journey was playing. They arrived about 15 minutes later and began enjoying a clear starry night sky with a full moon.

Their first romantic touch

Michelle decided to take a first step toward initiating intimacy, but only to first base (kissing), possibly second (limited touching). She had read stories about what intimacy could be like.

"Allen, are you nervous about something?" Michelle asked, knowing the answer already. "You were relaxed earlier, but now you seem a little tense suddenly. Is everything ok?"

"I'm fine. I just haven't been up here in a long time. Last time was with my parents when we were stargazing while waiting for that big meteor shower years ago," Allen said.

"Is that all it is?" Michelle pushed a little further, knowing that there was more.

"Well, kinda yes," Allen said, sheepishly, finding eye contact difficult. "I have never been up here with a girl before. We both know what this hill is known for and it ain't just for astronomy."

"Relax Allen. Everything is ok. I would not have suggested this place if I wasn't comfortable with being here with you," Michelle said. "I really don't know how to approach this idea, but I was wondering if you are interested in kissing me. I understand if you are still just wanting to be friends. If so, no problem. We'll forget I asked. But we're not in elementary school anymore and I feel different. I want to know what you feel towards me now."

"Awe Michelle, thank you. I feel better now. I have been wondering what a kiss with you might be like too. I am relieved that you were thinking it too," Allen said, as he wiped a bead of sweat from his brow with relief. "I have wanted to kiss you for a while."

Allen's truck had a bench seat design, so Michelle moved closer to him. He put his right arm around her shoulders, and she put her left arm around his waist and her other hand in his lap. They looked into each other's eyes. He leaned toward her and she to him and closed her eyes. Their lips met softly, caressing at first, before opening their mouths and connecting with their tongues. This went on for several minutes as they enjoyed each other's embrace and oral connection, pausing every few seconds for breaths until Michelle broke the lip-lock.

"Mmm. That was really nice. I had no idea you were such a good kisser. Any particular reason why or how?" Michelle asked coyly but with curiosity.

"Well, I have read tips about what to do but you never really know until you have a chance to do it. I haven't practiced on anyone if that is what you mean. I just did what felt natural," Allen said.

"Then I guess you are naturally gifted with your mouth and tongue. That is a wonderful trait for a guy who likes being with girls," Michelle said. "Well, now that we have reached first base, do you want to try for second base?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind?" Allen responded, almost wanting to ask her to pinch him to make sure he wasn't dreaming, but thinking to himself what action she may consider as second base.

"Just follow my lead," Michelle said as she reached behind herself, moved her hands under her shirt and unhooked her bra, allowing it to loosely remain on her. "You can touch me under my shirt if you like," she whispered.

Allen moved his hands accordingly to slide underneath her shirt and raised her bra cups just enough to slide in and embrace her breasts. "Ah, what a feeling! I have never felt a girl's breasts before," he said.

"I'm sorry they're not bigger," Michelle said.

"No, they're great. I can cradle them in my hand. They're beautiful. I love their shape and your skin is so soft," Allen said.

"What about my nipples?" Michelle quizzed.

"They feel good, nice, and firm. It's not cold tonight. You must be really aroused to let me do this," Allen said, as he softly pinched each nipple.

"Oh, I am. I am very much in the mood," Michelle said.

Since Michelle had been calling the shots and giving green lights, Allen became a little bolder and nudged further. He unbuckled his belt, unfastened his jeans, and unzipped, allowing Michelle an option to reach into his briefs and touch his cock which had hardened quite nicely.

"Allen, I see you are aroused too. I don't know what you're packing, but it feels impressive," Michelle said. She could tell he was turned on during their kissing as she slid her hand over his crotch and felt his erection. Michelle placed her hand on his cock, but on the outside with his underwear fabric still between her hand and his dick. Allen didn't say anything at first. He just wanted to let her decide what she wanted, but it felt good already.

"If you like what you feel so far, you can reach inside my underwear for a real touch," Allen said, hoping she would take him up on his offer. He reached down to lift the waistband and pushed her fingers underneath, almost touching his dick. She moved her hand a little further to the inside edge, enough to touch and feel his thick soft pubic hairs. He nudged her hand more and she touched the head of his cock. She began to put her fingers around his dick as he pushed his underwear and pants further so she could get a better angle. "Your soft fingertips are so nice down there," Allen said.

"Oh Allen! You feel like you're packing. So, you're circumcised and have a nice head there," Michelle said. I bet you could please a girl," Michelle said.

Thinking she was willing to keep going, he became bolder. With a swift move, he reached over and gently slid his hand inside her pants waistline, past the elastic waistline of her panties and touched into her soft furry pussy hair. She moaned a little indicating that was ok.

"Your hair down there feels so nice and soft too. I like how thick your bush is," Allen said. "Can I unfasten your pants and reach into your panties? I would love to feel how great you are in there."

Michelle was feeling lost in the arousal from the stimulation of Allen's fingers just inside her panties and it didn't really register at first what he asked. She was so tempted to give the green light for his fingers to keep going, but it would not happen tonight. When his fingers came just millimeters from penetrating her pussy and touching her clitoris, it all came crashing down.

"No!!" Michelle screamed, halfway lucid and halfway in trance, and put on the brakes. She withdrew her hand from his crotch and pulled his hand out of her panties and pants, not in anger. She just didn't want to go any further because she was afraid if they did, she wouldn't want to stop, and she wasn't protected by the pill and didn't have a condom to offer him. It was one of the hardest things she ever imagined doing, considering she was building up the moment and giving all the signals of consent. Her pussy had become so wet with anticipation of intimacy that she felt moisture in her panties that almost seemed like she peed herself.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to touch your dick and I didn't mind you touching my bush inside my panties at the same time. It felt nice. I was working toward your hard cock, but I am not ready for you to go inside me. I want you bad. I think you want to have sex too. We could get naked, lay it all out on this seat and fuck each other so deeply and nicely, taking each other's virginity. My god I am sitting here looking at your big cock and soaking wet in my pussy just thinking about you driving it in there. My god Allen I want your fucking cock in my wet pussy and filling me up with your cum," Michelle said. "I gave all the signals and greenlights because having sex with you will be incredible. I am ovulating and I'm horny. I am attracted to you. I am just not ready to fuck without protection. I am not on the pill, and I don't have a condom for you to use and me risk getting knocked-up."

Allen pulled his hand back in cooperation with her wishes. He was maybe a little disappointed, but not angry in any way.

"Well, I will say I am a little surprised, but I'm good. It's OK. I don't ever want you to feel uncomfortable around me. I am flattered that you went as far as you did," he said, watching her straighten her clothes and reconnect her bra as he closed his pants. "I understand what you're saying. I don't want to get you pregnant either. I am a virgin. When I lose it, I want it to be with someone special and meaningful. I think of it as having sex and making love."

Understanding each other

"I am curious about two things, though. When did you decide to talk dirty and drop f-bombs?" Allen asked.

"I'm not sure when. It just popped into my mind, and I feel comfortable with it in the right situations. I have looked at porn and read some stories. It sort of feels weird in a good way, like doing something taboo," Michelle said. "At the right times, it just feels like a naughty fun way to express my sexual feelings."

"I like it. I dig the way you talk dirty," Allen replied.

"I got a lot more where that came from. What was the other thing you're curious about?" Michelle asked.

"How far were you planning or willing to go?" Allen posed.

Michelle thought for a moment. "Well, I have had it in my mind for a while to do this. I kind of got carried away. I wanted to hold your dick, so I was good for going that far. I had to stop when your fingers went for my pussy. I was already feeling wet down there and I know you would have rocked my world. It was just so quick and visions of us ending up naked and fucking suddenly flashed in my mind.

"That wasn't a bad thing, because I really want to have sex with you. What messed it up was the next vision in my mind of me looking at a pregnancy test stick and discovering I was knocked-up after we did it without protection. Reality kicked in and on impulse, I stopped your hand. I originally had no intention of going all the way tonight. I at least wanted to feel your dick and give you a blowjob. But that would have been it, this time."

"I have two more points to ask about," Allen said. "First, are we still cool after tonight? I mean, do you think you will wake up in the morning and feel you made a mistake, and our friendship is ruined?"

"I appreciate your thinking and being considerate, but no. Our friendship is just fine, if not stronger because of tonight. I don't know what our future holds, but we are good. What's your other question?" Michelle asked.

"Oh man, that helped a lot to hear you say that. I was worried we had done too much. I also felt you would not have given the signals if you weren't interested. My other question is 'Do you think you will want to have sex with me in the future?'"

Michelle smiled again. "Yes, but I want to hold on to my virginity a little longer, get on the pill as soon as I can talk to my mom about it, and just take it easy for a while. I really like you, maybe love like a close friend, but I don't want a boyfriend, nor do I want to be someone's girlfriend right now. I can't fully explain why, it is just a feeling of not being ready. Don't wait for me, but if we are still single and available a few years from now, let's talk."

Allen said, "Ok. I am good with that."

Finishing School

Allen and Michelle moved along through the rest of high school as friends, hanging out occasionally, but staying platonic. His peers warmed up to him and girls noticed him. Allen had a couple of girlfriends along the way and Michelle was happy for him. She had a few dates now and then as some guys noticed her, even though she had a tomboy demeanor.

Michelle is also very independent and straight forward. She is comfortable saying what is on her mind which can be intimidating to some people. Some guys even tried to talk her into sex, but she declined. Allen was happy for her when she told him about her dates. Deep down on some level, Michelle felt like she was saving herself for Allen regardless of whether he saved himself for her.

Michelle satisfied her sexual desires with masturbation using her fingers and some toys. She broke her hymen but still retained her sexual innocence even while exercising a creative imagination. She read about positions and watched porn for ideas. She wanted to be ready with knowledge when she was spiritually ready to take that step. She liked the feeling of confidence she had in Allen's truck, knowing what she wanted and what made her feel good, but also where her limits are.

Michelle's mother, a nurse, was realistic and understanding that Michelle would eventually have sex. They had "the talk" which helped Michelle remain strong to put brakes on if in a sexual situation she didn't feel completely right about. Her mother recognized the need for Michelle to take birth control pills and was cool with it, not just for protection from pregnancy, but for regulating her periods among other benefits.

Even though they had a good mother-daughter relationship, Michelle didn't tell her about what almost happened with Allen. Her mom liked Allen having watched them grow up together and wouldn't be upset. Michelle could have hung around worse guys who certainly would have worried her mom. Michelle was worried that if she knew, her mom's parenting instinct would kick into overdrive and be more cautious about leaving them alone if Allen visited, which he did frequently.

Allen lost his virginity sometime during his junior year of high school when he met a girl who almost trapped him by trying to get pregnant. He liked her and she gave him all the signals, and told him she was on the pill, and basically seduced him. After fucking her on three occasions, a friend of his who knew about her warned him she was bad news. He broke up with her when he realized what she was trying to do.

He was not pleased with himself for her being his first sexual experience of going all the way, but he made it through. He only saw her due to his hormones and the opportunities she presented for him to learn what sex feels like. Other than that, he too read articles, viewed porn, and masturbated. Allen appreciated Michelle's reasons for wanting to keep her virginity until the right time with the right person. Allen wished he had held on, possibly to lose it to Michelle later if the opportunity came.

Several years later

Allen and Michelle graduated high school and went off to college. Michelle planned to just do a two-year community college and find a job until she decided what she really wanted. Allen had his sights set on the university route but chose to get his first two years off on the community college level. Allen and Michelle earned associate degrees fully paid for because of their grades and scholarships. Allen also had scholarships and money saved to get into the university level for the other two years. Graduate school for him would follow and possibly law school.