A Weekend to Remember Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since it is so late, why don't you just stay here again? I mean, we fucked each other so damn well, again. We might as well actually cuddle and sleep together." Allen agreed, saying he would rather not drive all the way to his apartment.

They went inside and secured the front door, heading immediately to her bedroom. They took care of their bathroom tasks, stripped naked again, and crawled into bed. Cuddled together, there was no more sex, but they did caress each other's bodies as they fell asleep in each other's arms for a slumber for as long as the remaining weekend would allow.

The final day - To Be Continued

Sunday morning came as they slept late into the morning. They got out of her bed, did their morning duties with showers. She made a small breakfast and they talked, enjoying their morning meal while gazing upon each other's still naked bodies.

"So, this is it, huh? The end of the perfect weekend. Where do we go from here?" Michelle said.

Allen replied, "Yes. It was a perfect weekend. It was incredible. Well, what do you think of our friendship now?"

Michelle thought for a moment. "The boyfriend-girlfriend status we made for the weekend felt beautiful. It gave me a glimpse of what it might have looked like if we had become that from the beginning. I think we would have had a lot of fun. I also think the way it did happen was not bad either. I appreciated this weekend in a special way because of our status going in that I might not have done so otherwise."

Allen nodded in agreement. "It was amazing for me too. For this weekend, I felt that I really was your boyfriend. No matter what our status really is, we have an amazing relationship that we can do the things we did and still feel the way we do. We didn't ruin anything. We made it better," Allen said.

Michelle nodded back. "It is a little sad that the weekend is over. We're lifelong friends -- just significantly closer. I loved every second and I don't regret a thing. You made my first time so special and impossible to forget, not that I would want to forget it. It was sex and fucking that was so much fun. Being wild, crazy and out of control was so fun. The naughtiness of doing taboo things to each other's bodies was incredible.

"Spiritually, it was love in my heart to have the chance to explore my sexuality and have a better understanding of myself and what I want going forward. That is an awesome gift, a peace, you gave me. I only wish I could have been your first and we would have given each other the same thing."

Allen responded, "In many ways, it was a first for me. So, again, where do we go from here?"

Michelle answered, "We say our goodbyes to this weekend and move on to our next chapters. You will meet girls at college, and opportunities to have relationships. I may meet someone during my journey. We will remain great friends and keep in touch like we did after the truck night. As for anything beyond that, we'll see what happens."

Allen replied, "It worked before, so I am good with that. I would add that if, in say 15 or 20 years, we find ourselves not married and in no relationships, we could rekindle and see if we might go the distance together. If we do each meet and marry someone else, we will be happy for each other. If not, we can pick up where we are leaving today and build on the new life experiences we are about to have."

Michelle: "Agreed. If we are single at that time and do get to hook up again, I don't want to say goodbye to you again. If fate allows us to reunite, I want to be yours forever and I want to keep you. I mean come on Allen. Look at our bodies. I love your nice big cock that fills me up and you love my breasts and wet pussy. With the energy we can combine we can fuck forever and love every second of each other."

The nudity, however, came to an end as each put on their clothes. Their fantasy relationship as boyfriend-girlfriend was coming down to its final seconds before returning to reality. Allen gathered his go-bag and headed for the front door. Just before turning the knob, he turned and looked back to find Michelle had followed him. He leaned in and they shared one last passionate kiss with each other 'as boyfriend-girlfriend/lovers' and, after unlocking lips and tongues, whispered to each other simultaneously, "I love you."

Allen turned and walked out toward his SUV embracing the memory of the weekend and looking ahead to thinking of her as technically platonic again, but deep down, they will always be each other's first true love.

Two Weeks Later - To Be Concluded

Every day after work, Michelle rushed home and as soon as she got inside the door and locked it, the clothes came off. She enjoyed nudity as part of her regular solitary home life since she moved into her own place. She took a nice hot bath, fixed, and ate dinner. Sometimes she poured a glass of wine or soft drink depending on her mood. She turned the lights low and watched a favorite television show. Other times, she left a few lights on and curled up with a good book in her favorite chair. She stayed naked all through the evening, throwing a blanket on if in winter or turning on a fan in the summer. She would retire to bed sometime around 10 or 10:30 depending on whether she watched the late news or some other show.

Almost every night since that weekend, she had dreams of Allen and what they did. Being naked nowadays, she felt closer to him. They talked several times on the phone since then, exchanged emails and texts as they always did before that weekend. Nothing was out of the ordinary, until THAT day.

It was a Wednesday morning and Michelle was off work, so she slept in a little. When she did get up and head to the bathroom, little did she know the horror she would experience later. She had her tampons ready to go although she felt it was odd that she had not felt cramps, but sometimes that happens. Still naked from her deep slumber, she moved slowly to the toilet and sat down ready for the monthly flow to show itself. Nothing. Just usual morning pee.

"Ok, well, it's still early. Sometimes it doesn't start first thing," she thought.

After lunch when she has had two meals by then, and some water from her bottle during a morning workout. Still, just usual pee and movement. No menstrual discharge.

"Well, I have been active, and a period can vary by a day," she thought. "No real worries. It will happen tonight or tomorrow." She kept putting tampons in so she would be covered whenever her body decided to "act right." Time after time she checked. Tampons were clear of period signs.

The next day turned into Saturday and now Michelle was worried. For the first time ever, Michelle was late with her period.

"Holy shit. I have never been late. It's three days and not one drop of blood," Michelle said to herself as she gazed at the recent tampon and saw no blood in her toilet. "What will I tell my mom? She was always so proud of me for sticking with my pledge of keeping my virginity and being careful when I decided to lose it. I was so proud of myself for keeping a personal promise."

She grew scared that she might have miscalculated in some way and conceived a child with Allen. Could there have been an egg in her that Allen's swimmers found? After all that cum, there was a lot of sperm deposited in her that could have lived for five days. So many things were going through her mind -- good and bad.

It was her decision to not use a condom, although Allen would have understood and used one if she asked. They could have gone somewhere to get a supply. Thinking she was safe; Michelle was determined to get the full effect of sex and being fucked in her pussy. She wanted the feeling of his cock rubbing the walls of her pussy, not the feeling of rubber.

Obviously, an unplanned pregnancy would complicate hers and Allen's lives. It could also cause a rift with Allen because he trusted her when she assured him, they were safe. On the other hand, if she was pregnant, she could not imagine anyone else she would want to have a child with than Allen and he would be a great father. She envisioned a son or daughter who would possibly have reddish hair and blue eyes since she and Allen had it. The chances were favorable.

Still, she was hoping for no. She had never been worried for this reason and she was really scared. She was on the verge of calling Allen because there was no one else she could confide in, but she didn't want him to experience this fear either. They had disagreements and sometimes even an argument throughout their history as friends sometimes do, but they always came around, talked, and put it behind them. This would be much different. This would change their lives forever and he could resent her for it.

"I have to do something, like, now. I must know the truth, no matter how painful it could be," she said to herself. After her last bathroom visit, she put on clothes. She just didn't feel like being naked right now.

Finally, Michelle gathered the courage to rush to the local drugstore and purchase several home pregnancy tests, hoping no one would be in the store who knew her. She remembered back to her almost first time with Allen in his truck when he reached into her panties and almost fingered her. She put the brakes on then because of a vision that she looked at a test stick and it was positive. Michelle was scared her vision of a self-fulfilling prophecy had come true and in about nine months, a little sweet voice would be calling her mommy and Allen daddy.

She rushed back home and started drinking as much water as she could stand so her bladder would help her out. As soon as she felt the urge, she ran to the bathroom. The first test came out negative, which took some of the edge off her fear, but she was still nervous because false negatives can happen. While drinking plenty of liquids and waiting before she could pee again, Michelle went to trusted Internet sites to research every detail of menstruation and conception. What she found worried her more -- although chances are low, it is possible to become pregnant even after a period ends.

She took another test which came out negative and she was finally able to relax a little more. Maybe she had dodged the baby bullet and her body was just in some kind of extended self-regulating mode. Even though she could breathe easier, she was still teary-eyed and scared. She would not be completely at peace until getting her period.

"Mother nature, I know I crack jokes about you, but if you give me my period, I will never talk smack again and I will love you forever. We will be best buds," Michelle said, looking upwards. "God, if you're listening, please help me. I have learned my lesson. I will never take a chance like this again. Unless I am trying to get pregnant, I will honor my cycle and pay the closest attention. Protection will be used."

She sweated out the weekend, debating whether to tell Allen. Finally!! Day four - it happened. There was never a time she was happier to see blood spilling from her body and she practically celebrated cleansing the area and inserting a tampon. Just to add more comfort to her nerves, she took another test which showed negative.

This experience also taught her a valuable lesson. She became more mindful of her body's reproductive functions and from then on, she tracked everything about her periods and ovulation, knowing as much as possible when her safe times were in case there were opportunities for the real thing over her self-satisfaction practices. If she was too close to her danger zone, her current partner would wear protection no matter how uncomfortable, or she would just wait until she was out of the woods.

Fortunately, Allen was out of town for the weekend and with family, so he never called until a day or so after her heart started beating again and the sweating ended. She never told Allen what she went through. She didn't want him to worry and always wonder. She just went back to her evening relaxation routine and moved on.

Several Years Later - The Conclusion

Michelle and Allen finished their education and pursued careers while their personal lives took them in different directions. They stayed in touch, although communication became less frequent and more limited. Allen earned his master's and completed law school to find a job with a good firm with a bright future. Michelle became a pediatric nurse.

In their personal lives, Allen met someone during law school and married about a year after graduating and passing the bar. Michelle had several brief relationships before finding someone who has much potential for long-term endurance.

Michelle and Allen encountered each other back in their hometown 15 years later while attending a class reunion during their high school's homecoming activities. Allen introduced her to his family while she introduced him to her now fiancé.

They exchanged greetings and caught up a little before moving on to mingle with others. They left each other once more, didn't say goodbye again, but recognized the twinkle in each other's eyes. They nodded to each other in some sort of code only they would understand, remembering what they had experienced together that would always be with them.

---- ALTERNATE ENDING ----

Michelle and Allen finished their education and pursued careers while their personal lives took them in different directions. They stayed in touch, although communication became less frequent and more limited. Allen earned his master's and completed law school to find a job with a good firm with a bright future. Michelle became a pediatric nurse.

A few more years passed when Michelle and Allen found themselves back in their hometown on the same weekend. Since they had stayed in touch, each knew what the other had done in general, but few specifics. They encountered each other at the grocery store picking up a few items.

"Hi Allen!! My goodness. It has been a while. How have you been?" Michelle said.

"Oh, pretty good. I have some good cases I am working on at the firm and some hobbies I like after work. And you?" Allen said.

"Nursing has been good. I have met a lot of nice kids and my doctor boss is easy to work with. I sometimes work on Saturdays, which I know you know I don't like, but it's only for half a day when I do," Michelle said.

"So, are you seeing anyone special?" Allen asked.

"Nope. I just go home each day after work, get naked, and relax with my baby," Michelle said, knowing what is coming next.

"Hold on, did you say baby? When did you have a baby?" Allen said with big eyes and a startled tone in his voice.

"Relax buddy. My baby is my beautiful sweet and adorable cat, Baby, and she doesn't like to be put in a corner," Michelle said. "I have had her just a couple years."

"Whew. That was not funny. You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Allen said with a relieved smile. "Well if you must be a mommy, that is the best kind to be -- a cat mama. So, are you still in that mobile home park?"

"Nah. I moved a year ago into a small house when my income improved enough. It's in a nice neighborhood. Good for one person, but Baby and I sometimes feel lonely for additional companionship," Michelle said. "What about you?"

"Nobody special. Just the law and some hobbies are my focus. I play chess with friends, and I like to do some traveling and some movie watching," Allen said.

"So, you have some time to go somewhere and talk?" Michelle asked.

"Sure, I have time," Allen said.

They walked down the street and into a small park a few blocks from the store. Michelle was a little nervous about what she was about to ask, but she always promised herself after THAT weekend that if she had a chance, she would make a move to try to get Allen back into her life -- permanently.

"Allen, you know me pretty well. You know that I don't like to waste time and I go after what I want. So, I am just going to lay this out. Do you remember that pledge we made after our weekend? If we found each other years down the road and single, we might rekindle our friendship and love," Michelle said.

"Yes, I remember it very well. I have wondered since then whether it could happen. I have had a few relationships here and there, but none of them seemed to pan out. They just weren't a good fit," Allen said. "I knew you were still around here, and I must return often to take care of my parents. I figured if fate was on our side, we would meet up again."

"I stayed around because I got a good job and I just like being close to family while still keeping some distance for a life of my own. I have traveled too, but I still love coming home in the end," Michelle said.

"Well then. Since we're both single and appear to be in good places in our lives, what do you say we go out on a date and see what happens?" Allen said.

"I would love that," Michelle said. "I have never stopped thinking about our weekend. And I prayed we could have a second chance to be together again."

"Same here. I will pick you up Friday night, say around 6:30?" Allen said.

"Make it 7. I may need a little more time," Michelle said.

Allen picked her up promptly on time and took her to their favorite restaurant which was still open after all these years. After ordering and waiting for their appetizers, Allen dropped some information that Michelle was not expecting.

"Before we go any further, I have to tell you something. I know about your pregnancy scare back after our weekend," Allen said.

Michelle felt floored and a lump in her throat that she could barely clear before responding. "What? How could you have known? I never told anyone, not even my mom who is pretty understanding about most anything," Michelle said.

"I was out of town, but a friend of mine saw you in the drug store picking up every pregnancy test you could grab in the short time you were there. You had that Boston Red Sox cap I once gave you, pulled down low, but she recognized you and knew we were friends," Allen said.

Michelle had turned several shades of red then pale. She couldn't predict his follow up.

"Relax. I was never upset when I surmised that you had the scare. I put a lot of semen inside you that weekend and if you were anywhere near a not-so-safe zone in your cycle, there would be a chance. I was ok with that, just like I was ok with not wearing a condom. I felt that if I was ever going to knock someone up and have a baby with them, I would want it to be you," Allen said.

"Yes, I had that deal when a girl tried to trap me in high school. But I knew you would never do anything like that. I knew if I had impregnated you, it would be unexpected. But, at the same time, it would be a beautiful thing for us to experience a child together," Allen said.

"But your career, and all the things you have done that might not have happened if we conceived that weekend...." Michelle said.

Allen cut her off mid-sentence. "I would have made it work. I think it was important that we went our separate ways to see where life would take us. That way, neither of us would have any regret over not accomplishing something we wanted professionally. If we are meant to be together, it could happen.

"We each put out a lot of good into the world. I help people in my law practice. You help children in your medical work. We put out some great karma. I figured when our time was due, we could see what is what," Allen said.

Michelle was in tears of joy. Her dream of having Allen in her life once and for all appeared to be possible again. And, even better, he appeared to feel the same way about her as she did.

They finished dinner with more talking and headed out. Allen took her home where she introduced him to Baby and invited him in for a nightcap. After a couple more hours of strolling down memory lane, Michelle asked, "So, Allen, you still keep your go-bag handy?"