A Weekend to Remember Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more strokes, Allen pulled out to the edge again, keeping the tip of his cock just inside her pussy. He held it there a few more seconds and rushed in with a hard thrust as deep and quickly as he could.

As his balls touched her body and his inches deep inside with that jolt, Michelle exclaimed "Oh Allen, that was such a good move! Do it again!" with her eyes wide with pleasure. Seeing her response, Allen wanted to throw Michelle a real 'nasty' sexual curveball. He stroked a couple more times and pulled out to the edge again and held. He waited a few extra seconds than before, then pushed hard and quick but only near half-way and just as quickly pulled back out to the edge. It was somewhat of a cruel tease, but it still excited Michelle.

"Oh, you bad boy. You're gonna tease.... me, huh?" But before she could finish her sentence, Allen thrust in all the way hard and fast. His balls hit against her so hard and fast it hurt them both a little. Neither of them noticed any pain. They were near the mountain summit. "Oh, shit that was good! That was no fucking tease!" she said.

To keep her momentum strong while Allen had fun with what he called his "Thrusting Tease" move, Michelle had reached down with two fingers to keep a steady massage of her clitoris going. Allen pulled out and pushed in a couple more times. He had one more trick, a variation on what he just gave her. He knew this would have to be the last curve because she was moving toward another climax, and he was too.

Allen pulled all the way out of her pussy but stopped and held in front of it. Amazingly he was still hard and able to keep going. He reached down with his right hand to keep it in place. She hadn't cum, but she was almost there. He waited a few more seconds and, quickly and carefully rammed his cock back into her pussy from all the way out with amazing accuracy and went deep fast. He pulled it all the way out again and pushed it back in the same way.

Michelle's eyes lit up wide again. "Holy shit Allen! That was even better! I am almost ready to cum!"

Allen knew it was time to stop playing games and close the deal. He began a steady stroke motion and gradually increased tempo. One hand was rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples while the other held one of her legs. Michelle contributed by keeping her legs spread eagle. She felt this was going to be it, so she reached out to grab something in the vehicle with one hand and braced herself. Her pussy started throbbing again and pulsating. With the earlier experience, she now knew what that meant.

Allen began stroking faster. His dick was as hard and tight as it ever was going to be. Michelle's other hand was back on Allen's butt cheek, pressing and pushing him toward her with every ounce of strength she could muster. Allen heard the squishing sounds of her juices joined with his cock that they lubricated as he went faster, harder, pounding her genitals with his body until....

BAM! His cum exploded inside her, filling her up with wet warmth. "Holy Motherfucker!! That was hot inside me! I am right behind you! FUCK ME ALLEN!! FUCK ME HARDER!!" Hearing her dirty words was exactly what he needed to push her over the edge. He kept it up and she came with an explosion of juices surrounding his cock. He could feel it.

"DAMN! I love your cock in my wet pussy cum with yours!" she screamed. He pulled out to find his cock was wetter than he had ever seen it with his cum joined with hers dripping off his head and shaft. He moved toward her head to allow her to lick him clean with another blowjob.

As both decompressed, they cuddled their naked bodies next to each other. Michelle could still feel her cum mixed with his cum overloading her pussy and dripping out. She reached down with a couple of fingers and dipped a sample and licked it off.

"Mmmm. That's an interesting taste." Allen got curious and leaned over to lick some off her fingers while he reached down to her pussy and pulled out his own share of their combined juices.

"Yummy. I have tasted girls' cum before tonight, but when I tasted you when you came into my mouth earlier, it was better than anything else. Now, this is really good -- our juices together." Michelle's pussy had powered down in a way, and so Allen moved down quickly to lick up whatever was left.

"Oh Allen. I never imagined losing my virginity could be this incredible. The thought of your sperm inside me is keeping me horny and hot. I don't want this night to end," she said.

"Well, it may be best to call it a night, but the weekend isn't over," he replied.

"Oh, don't tease me like that, Allen."

"No tease. There will be more if you want it."

"Oh, fucking shit, Allen, are you kidding me?" Michelle said with a smile. "Of course, I want your cock inside me again."

Allen had another round planned. Opportunities like this don't come often to have sex, make love and fuck your best friend all in the same weekend. He was going to make the most of it.

Allen returned Michelle to her home as it was sometime in the middle of the night. As she was preparing to get out and Allen was waiting to put the SUV in gear to leave, she stopped. She returned to square her body with the passenger seat, turned, leaned over to Allen who met her halfway just over the middle console. She offered another gentle kiss on his lips.

"It's late. Why don't you just come inside and crash for the rest of the night? Do you have a go-bag?" she whispered in a soft seductive sound. Michelle knew Allen had always kept a "go-bag" in his vehicle which included basic toiletries, and a change of clothes in case he ever got somewhere and needed to crash unexpectedly for a night. It wasn't about expecting to sleep over at sexual partners' homes. It was simply part of his routine from being a Boy Scout and being always prepared.

"Yes, I have one. You sure know me well and don't forget much," he said.

Allen grabbed his bag and followed Michelle inside. There would be no more sex tonight as they were exhausted from earlier. They grabbed a snack from the fridge and retired. They had sleepovers with each other before, sleeping in separate bedrooms or with him on the couch. Normally in this situation, he would head to the couch-bed pullout. However, Michelle suggested that since they had already had sex, and she lived alone with plenty of privacy, he might as well sleep with her and be more comfortable in a real bed. He agreed and they made their way to her bedroom.

They did their usual preparation, taking turns in the bathroom. Luckily, they were compatible as she liked the left bed side, and he preferred the right. Purely for comfort's sake and because they slept this way when alone respectively, they stripped out of their clothes and entered her bed naked. They cuddled up and fell asleep, looking forward to meeting each other again in their dreams.

The Next Day

Hours passed into the Saturday mid-morning when they woke. She arose first, did her morning ritual, and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Meanwhile, he took care of his business. She returned to the bedroom, still naked, as was he. Walking around her home naked was normal for her because she loved the freedom, but having a naked guy there was new, especially her best friend. To conserve water, they agreed to shower together and enjoyed the opportunity to bathe each other clean with a little kissing action along the way.

As far as cleaning their genitals, they didn't initiate any sex, but just settled for him handling her breasts and pussy while applying the soap and water and she did the same for his cock and balls, which was limp and still resting. They hopped out, got dressed and he gathered his belongings to leave as they had much to do individually for the day. They agreed to meet in the afternoon or early evening.

Michelle called Allen around 5 p.m. to see if he was done with his tasks and was ready to see her. Allen answered, "I'm just finishing my last errand. I need to do one more thing at home and I can head your way."

Michelle replied, "Great, I'll be ready."

When he arrived, Michelle suggested that since they went out to dinner and a movie last night, "let's hang out here for a little while. How does pizza sound for dinner?"

"Cool I can go for pizza. I do have something in mind for us tonight, but we can't do it until well after dark so chilling here sounds good," he replied. Allen ordered a Little Caesars ultimate supreme with cheesy bread and marinara sauce on his phone through their app. He picked it up and grabbed some drinks on the way back. Michelle and Allen devoured their meal while talking about their day and other topics, totally avoiding the subject of last night's activities as if it never happened. They caught some TV show summer reruns as the evening wore on.

Finally, around 9 p.m., Allen looked out the window and noticed the darkness was sufficient. "Ok, so do you think we have ignored the elephant long enough?" Allen asked.

"What do you mean?" Michelle replied, playing coy and knowing exactly where he was leading. "I don't know what you are talking about?"

Allen, puzzled at first, "The elephant in the room. You know.... Last night?... in the back of my SUV?.... You lost something special?"

Michelle is really enjoying this. "I don't think any elephant will fit in my home. Are you hallucinating? Did you smoke something earlier today? Did something happen last night in your SUV? I don't remember looking for anything and I still don't know what you're talking about."

"Ok, so that is the way you're going to play it. That elephant is about to roll over us like the Alabama Crimson Tide if we don't give it some attention," Allen said, trying hard to keep a straight face but failing miserably.

Michelle shook her head and rolled her eyes, deciding to let him off the hook of her sarcasm and snark. "Allen, only you could come up with such a cheesy and dorky way to start a conversation about sex like that. An elephant? Really?" Michelle said as they both laughed. "I thought since I initiated our adventure last night by asking you if you wanted me, you take the lead tonight. You said at the end last night you had something in mind."

"I figured you were thinking that," Allen sad. "I know we both enjoyed it [Michelle smiling: 'You think?'] and I liked that we took today's break away from the thought. I let the memory simmer in my mind all day, savoring the ideas in my head for tonight."

"You did, huh? I did too. So, what did you come up with for an encore tonight?" she asked.

"If you're ready, let's go find out," he responded.

Allen and Michelle headed out and jumped into his SUV for the night's adventure. His plans included returning to the country club, but there would be new twists. They wound through the grounds and straight to the clubhouse before diverting down a hill toward the lake that surrounded the clubhouse like a horseshoe. He hung a left and drove along the shoreline and came to a stop a few hundred feet later.

"Ok, we're here. Follow me," Allen said.

"Well, I see that 'here' is back at the country club but what are we doing at the lake? Night fishing?" Michelle asked sarcastically.

Allen invoking his wit said, "No, but there is water involved and we're both going to catch something good."

"Oh Allen. You love that cheese. I guess the cheese from the pizza wasn't enough," she said.

Michelle shook her head as he led her up a hill toward a fence. He was carrying a bag he had pulled out of the back seat, stopped, and turned around. She was getting a bag of her own she had secretly stashed back there when they were at her apartment.

"You coming?" he asked, wondering what was taking her so long.

"Not 'cumming' yet but I will be soon!" she replied with a smirk as she put her arm through a backpack sling and headed up the hill behind him.

"Um, I know you will, but I meant coming to join me," he said. "What's in the bag?" he asked.

Michelle replied, "something for me to know and you to obsess over. What's in your bag?"

"Um. Towels and pillows. I guess you're not going to tell me about your bag, but whatever makes you happy," he said with a chuckle.

"Oh, I'll be happy alright. So will you. Very happy," she said.

They came to a gate and as Allen opened and ushered Michelle inside, she found herself standing before an Olympic size swimming pool with nearly crystal-clear water brightly illuminated by a super moon and its reflection upon the lake. The black sky was clear of any clouds and dotted with an observatory-quality array of stars. It was a picture-perfect scene.

In amazement, Michelle commented, "Damn Allen. How did you talk Mother Nature into this kind of night?"

Allen snarkly replied, "Oh, I have my charms. I told her I would be her dessert if there was anything left of me after you were done."

"Dang Allen, nicely said," Michelle said, significantly impressed with his witty remark. "There is only one problem with that. What makes you think there will be anything of you left?"

Allen replied, "Touche' " as he placed his bag on one of the tables.

"Allen, I didn't know we were coming to a pool. I didn't wear my bikini and from what I can see, you didn't wear your trunks." Allen looked at her in slight amazement but sensing some sarcasm in her statement. He had seen her in her bikini and knew she filled it even better than she filled her panties and bra. Her bikini left very little to the imagination.

"Where we're going, we don't need swimming suits," he said.

Michelle shaking her head again, recognizing the line from the "Back to the Future" movie trilogy. "Cheese, Allen. Cheese. Gotta lay off that cheese, my dear."

Allen grinned bigger than a Cheshire cat. "Hey I love cheese. Cheese is good. Cheese is wise. (Quoting a line from Twister)"

She replied, "Maybe, but it works helluva a lot better on pizza, burgers, and pasta than in your remarks."

Allen quipped, "Touche'."

"Ok so each of us has had a turn with the first move. How do we do the honors this time?" Michelle asked.

Allen walked over to her, looked her in her beautiful deep blue eyes, placed the palm of his left hand around the back of her neck and took her left hand in his right hand and gently kissed her soft lips, pulled his face back and said, "I'll take care of that."

Allen proceeded to lift her shirt up and she raised her arms for him to slide it off over her head. He then walked around to her back and gently unhooked her bra and pulled her straps off her shoulders, laying the bra on a pool lounge chair with her shirt. He walked back around and unbuttoned her jean shorts, unzipped, and pulled the shorts to her ankles. Still kneeling, he slid her sandals off and completed the removal of the shorts. He stood back up reached on either side of her hips, and while gently kissing her lips for a few seconds, took hold of her panties by the waistline and pulled them to her ankles as she lifted her feet one at a time to step out of them and he deposited them to her clothes pile.

There she stood before him, naked again, and beautiful in his eyes as the clear moonlit night that surrounded them. She was without clothing, but still had one item that Allen quickly noticed. Michelle was wearing a heart-shaped pendant on a necklace that he gave to her when they were in junior high school. It represented their never-ending friendship.

"You still have it?" he asked.

"Of course, I do. I was wearing it the night we were in your truck. I have worn it frequently from to time over the years, but never on any dates with any other guy. It reminded me of the hope I held on to believing someday we would have a weekend like this no matter whether we ended up together permanently or not," Michelle said.

Allen was floored. "Wow." He had to pause for a moment to re-collect his thoughts and re-focus on what his ideas were for the night. "Ok. Your turn."

Michelle followed the same pattern as Allen with his cooperation: taking his shirt off, then his shoes and socks and shorts. When she came back to standing before him and reaching for his underwear, she found him sporting a nice erection as she pulled his underwear down and off. In some symbolic expression of unity, as she collected each article of clothing, she deposited on the same pile he made with her clothes as she gazed upon his naked body. She leaned in to return his opening salutation with a gentle kiss to his lips.

"I'm ready. What's next," she whispered. She wasn't exactly expecting his next move.

"Okay. Let's go!" Allen exclaimed as he suddenly pulled away, taking a running jump and flew into the pool. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Michelle laughed and replied, "Would you believe I have never been skinny dipping before?"

"Well neither have I, like this," Allen said. "I have been by myself, but never with anyone so this is a first for me too."

Michelle took a running jump and cannonballed into the pool. When she came up to the surface, moved her hair out of her eyes, and cleared her face of loose water, she replied, "for everything there is a first time."

Allen, grinned. "Ok. Capt. Spock to Lt. Saavik. Open hailing frequencies. You're calling out my cheese and you're quoting Star Trek: Wrath of Khan. Hmm. I smell some ironic cheese of your own."

"I thought you would appreciate it. You know I like Trek too," she replied. "Besides, you love my cheese."

Allen replied, "Touché."

Michelle and Allen splashed around in the pool for a while, enjoying the cool water on their bodies. They even boldly used the diving board, allowing their parts to bounce around as they re-entered the water each time. A few times they went under water in the deep end and in the shallow end engaging in some foreplay-like fun. Some kissing. A little of her mouth on his dick for as long as she could hold her breath. His mouth on her pussy, likewise, and a few fingers in there. It was something different from last night and certainly not what she was expecting but she loved it. The watery sex play was very therapeutic and a lot of fun getting to feel free under the bright moonlight.

Finally, they left the water, dried off and headed for a patch of soft plush grass near the pool. Allen laid down another set of towels and pulled out the pillows, ushering her to lay down with him. Both on their backs looking straight up, they gazed into the heavens and admired the starry night and picked out a few constellations, including at least one of their Zodiac signs. Then they diverted their attention back to earth and redirected their gaze into each other's eyes and then admired each other's body before beginning a new round.

They followed a general pattern like Friday night's adventures, bringing her to another orgasmic climax. Her hands clinched the grass at the end of her outstretched arms and her toes curled as Allen probed and explored her pussy with his fingers and tongue. She exploded with cum in an orgasmic heaven and as Allen licked every ounce of her juices, her screams felt free as her shouts of ecstasy rang out.

Whereas her screams last time made the SUV a little noisy, being somewhat cooped up, this It's a good thing it was the middle of the night and there was no one for miles to hear her. As she decompressed from the sexual high, she revealed to Allen that she had some of her own ideas on proceeding.

"Allen, I want to fuck you hard again, but there is something new I want to throw into the mix. If you are not ok with it, I will understand."

"I am good with whatever you want," he replied.

"Ok, but I have to get you ready first," Michelle replied as she moved into position between his legs and proceeded to start a blow job. She started the same way as last night, but she gave him extra licks and added some of her spit to make his dick extra wet. Then she reached over to a backpack that she had brought and pulled out a bottle of special liquid. She lubricated her hands and his erect cock as well as massaging his balls. She took the liberty that she wanted last night, but decided to save for tonight if it happened the way she hoped it would.