A Weekend to Remember Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed in touch, catching a meal together when home on the same weekends to catch up or did so on the phone and by email, but nothing more since they were involved in different activities leading up to finishing community college as they moved into their early 20s.

Allen and Michelle stayed busy with a variety of family activities during the summer after graduation. Allen registered for classes at the university not far away and arranged his apartment where he would live for the next four years finishing undergrad and grad school.

Michelle found a job working the usual 40-hour week, just to pay her bills, and the real-life work experience was good for her. She was grateful to have weekends off. Although it would be cheaper to live with her parents, Michelle preferred being on her own and being a master of her own domain. She found a nice affordable mobile home to rent in a quiet area. It was on spacious property where multiple mobile homes were significantly spread out to give each tenant more privacy than what they would have in other mobile parks. It was not permanent, but it was a good start and a good fit for a single young adult. It would serve a purpose until she could afford something better.

Allen and Michelle were back in their hometown on the same weekend and decided to celebrate graduation albeit belated. They met at their favorite hangout spot for meals and shared each other's summer news and renewed an old topic.

"Hey Michelle, how about dinner and a movie on Friday if you don't already have plans," Allen said.

"Sure, definitely," Michelle said. "I have some things to do just ahead of time, so I'll meet you there."

Not long into the dinner, conversation drifted to the real reason they both wanted to meet.

"So, have you ever given any more thought to what we did, and almost did, back in high school that night in your truck?" she asked.

"Yeah, I would say that it has crossed my mind a few times," he replied. "And you?"

She chuckled. "Well, I don't think I would have brought it up again if I hadn't," she responded as they laughed together.

"Are you saying you want to revisit the issue and continue where we left off?" he asked with a sly grin.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe yeah. Yeah, maybe," she said with Allen detecting the sarcasm in her statement when noticing her own sly smile while slurping on her drink.

"Well, do you think tonight would be a possibility?" she boldly asked.

A little stunned by the quick turnaround, Allen responded "Wow, that's fast. I'm for it. I was just surprised at the quickness."

"C'mon. I bet you have been thinking and planning how it would happen since the last time," she said.

"Maybe. I sort of have a plan," he quipped.

"I knew it. You're always prepared for sex now, I bet," Michelle said laughing. "That is ever since we caught each other without a condom in your truck and horny as hell and dying to fuck. C'mon. I bet you have a rubber somewhere close by right now and thinking I will let you get inside me this time."

"Prepared, yes. Hopeful, always - with the right person," he said. "I learned the hard way to be more careful. I am not happy about the way I lost my virginity and with whom. I wish I could have a mulligan."

Michelle set his mind at ease with her next bit of information. "Since you are wondering why I suggested tonight, it is the best timing for me. You won't need a condom. I am on the pill, and my periods have been regular every time since I started. I am still a virgin. I just came off my period and I won't be ovulating for another two weeks. So, I figured if there is no egg available for your swimmers, I won't get pregnant. I want to go bareback and enjoy the full experience of the skin of your big cock against the walls of my wet pussy. I don't have any STDs and I trust you that you are safe," Michelle explained.

"I am safe and clearly you have given this a lot of thought," Allen said with a grin.

"Just the way I am, I guess. I like to cover all my bases and I like to go after what I want," Michelle responded. "And I want you."

Allen was relieved. "The last time a girl told me she was on the pill ended badly and could have been a lot worse. But I trust you."

Allen looked down at his watch and realized the time. "If we still want to see a movie, we better go. The new release I had in mind that I think you will like too is not long. If we catch the 7:30 show, we can be out in plenty of time to do, um, other things," Allen said.

"I'm for that. I have been wanting to see the movie you mentioned," she said.

Since they were in separate cars, Michelle drove her small used four-door Honda Accord home, and Allen followed. She hopped into Allen's spacious SUV that he now drove since retiring his truck years ago. She couldn't sit near him as before since there was a console, but she sat in the passenger side thinking about how she hoped the night would proceed. She remained boyfriend-less by choice through high school and much of college. She was more open to the idea now, but only with the right kind of guy.

Allen and Michelle arrived in time to get good seats at the theater. Even though they were not officially boyfriend-girlfriend, they acted like it. That would change.

"Hey Allen, wait," Michelle said as he was turning his SUV off and about to get out. "I know this may sound strange because of what I told you before, but there is something I want us to do tonight starting right now. For this evening I want us to think of each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. If we are doing all the things a couple would on a date night, why not put ourselves in the full mental position and think of ourselves that way?" she reasoned.

"That would be great," Allen said. "You will be the best girlfriend I ever had."

During the movie, he put his left arm around her and laid his right hand in his lap while she held it with her right hand. They didn't make out when the lights went down and watched the movie. However, the moment was special.

It was almost 10 by the time they got out of the theater. Allen said he had a place in mind for the next phase of their magical evening. They headed to the edge of town in the same direction as her home.

"Are you taking me home already?" she asked. "I mean, if you want us to do it at my place, that's ok. I have a great comfy bed for all the sex I have given myself. The springs have never been fully tested though."

"Nope. Just a coincidence. See, we're passing your home now. Wave!" he said.

He kept driving about five more miles to the country club where his dad played golf. Technically, no one was allowed to be out there late at night unless it was for an official club event, but no one ever enforced the rule. Allen drove through the grounds and across a bridge to the golf cart sheds. His dad had his own reserved parking space next to the last shed where his cart was kept. He had the reserved spot as one of his prizes for winning the club championship two years in a row. There was a large tree on the other side giving plenty of shade, so his dad's truck was always cool in the shade when he returned from the course after a round of golf during searing hot sunny days. In Allen's current situation, the tree would provide extra dark cover for his black SUV to blend in just in case someone might drive out there.

With the SUV parked, Michelle leaned toward Allen and said, "Come here." Allen leaned toward her, and she gave him a gentle but passionate kiss on the lips. "I want to set the stage for what we are about to do. If our relationship develops in that direction after tonight or if we remain as we have been, I am ok either way. Before we get physical, I wanted to say it means a lot to lose my virginity to you and I can't think of anyone else I would rather give it up for. I love you."

Allen was speechless for a moment until he broke the silence. "It means a lot to me that you feel that way and would offer your virginity for me to take. We have been platonic friends for a very long time. Tonight, I am thinking of you as my girl and if we end up together or not, we'll always have what we enjoyed since elementary school and tonight. I love you too."

They exited the vehicle, walked around to the back, and opened the hatch. Allen planned for their rendezvous. This was a different experience, but both remembered their near sexual adventure in his truck. He unrolled a couple of foam egg crate cushions with sheets, blankets, and pillows to stretch out after the back seats were lowered. They crawled inside and closed the hatch. Michelle was sitting up with Allen in front of her as they took their shirts off.

"Do you want to do the honors this time?" she asked.

Allen obliged by leaning toward her, putting his arms around her, kissing her gently as his hands moved up her back to unhook her bra. He tossed the bra to the side, broke the kiss, and gazed at her breasts which had grown into a very nice set. He ran his hands over them and caressed her nipples, leaned in, and kissed each of them. Michelle slid down so that she was flat on her back and Allen unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped her crotch area. As Allen took off her shoes and socks, Michelle pushed her jeans down past her hips to her thighs and Allen pulled the rest of the way.

They switched positions for Allen to be on his back. She unfastened his jeans, unzipped, and pushed them down. Michelle removed his shoes and socks before pulling the jeans the rest of the way. Now, they only had his underwear briefs containing his hard erected cock and her pink panties holding her wet pussy nearly dripping with anticipation while her well developed and shapely naked breasts remained at attention and yearning for his touch. Her areolas surrounded her firm nipples nicely on the tips of her boobs that had grown well since that night in his truck.

He reached up to grab each side of her elastic waistband (like the elastic he pushed his hands past the first time) and slowly pulled her panties down to her thighs and paused when seeing her pussy that evaded him before. As Allen removed her panties and tossed them to the side, he gazed upon her fully exposed body, admired her breasts, and zoned in on her red pubic hair which was well groomed and bright like that on her head. "So, do you like what you see?" she said with a smile.

Allen was almost in a trance. He nodded slowly in agreement after realizing what she had asked, "Oh hell yeah. Definitely. I have always loved your hair on top. Now the other hair I can see is just as beautiful."

One thing that surprised Allen was finding a small tattoo of a butterfly near her upper pubic area. Much of her pubic region was shaved, in part due to being able to comfortably wear a bikini. She had a patch of red hair just above the top of her pussy that was usually covered with panties or swimwear bottom. The butterfly rested above her hair on the right side of her lower abdominal area.

"So, you have a tat, huh?" Allen noted.

"Yes. I got it right before graduating high school. My mom has a butterfly in the same place. We just thought it would be cool to have the same thing. An extra connection," Michelle said.

"It's pretty. I have never really thought about getting one. Not crazy about the pain that comes with it," Allen said.

"I was hesitant at first. That's why mine is small. It hurt, but I handled it," she said.

Already enjoying the thought that Allen was seeing her fully nude body, now it was her turn. Michelle reached over to take each side of his briefs on the hips and pulled down. Allen lifted his pelvis slightly to get the briefs past his butt on the backside. She then ran her fingers along his elastic band to the front, lifting his briefs up and over his hard circumcised cock to pull the rest of the way down and off, tossing them over to the pile of clothes already discarded. Now he was fully exposed.

"Okay. Do you like what you see?" he asked.

"Oh yes! Have you ever measured your dick? It is so impressive. Do you know how many inches you are packing?" she said.

"I measured it some time ago out of curiosity. I'd say about six inches more or less depending on the erection hardness. Not sure about the width/girth, but it appears to be solid. It feels tight so I would say it's eager to get inside that pussy of yours," he said.

Michelle wanted to give him good foreplay and she was eager to experience her first real blowjob having practiced only on dildos. She leaned in, gripping and caressing his balls. "Your hair feels really soft and nice," she said. While holding his balls in one hand, she reached with the other to grab his shaft stroked up and down a few times. She then moved up to lick his cock and ran her tongue up and down his shaft and all around. His skin felt good to her lips and tongue. She then took him inside her mouth, his cock going deep past her cheeks.

She stroked back and forth, her lips locked around his girth, moving forward and back as her tongue massaged him inside her mouth. She enjoyed hearing his moans and other sounds, reassuring her she was pleasing him. She continued to caress his balls as she stroked him in her mouth. She tasted a drop of his pre-cum and backed off, not wanting him to cum just yet. "Mmm. I love the way you taste. Your pre-cum is good, kind of fruity. I want some more of it later."

Allen and Michelle switched positions for her to be on her back and Allen to provide some stimulation down there. He remembered their first night when he was so close before she pulled back. This time, he could see what she was offering, and her pussy was soft to his touch as he reached for it. As his fingers caressed her slit and drew near her clitoris, he enjoyed every second of getting to freely touch what had become suddenly forbidden last time.

He looked her in the eyes as he caressed her down there but still a little hesitant. Allen was like a little boy allowed in a candy store all to himself and who had found a great treasure and wondered if it was a dream.

"It's ok. I am not going to stop you this time," she said. "I love your fingers down there." He slid one finger inside and then a second. He spread her lips open to find luscious pink glistening with the moisture she generated as she was already wet with arousal. What a rush for them as she gasped, and he felt her juices. He moved his fingers all around as she moaned and exclaimed in great fulfillment, saying "Please don't stop."

As he kept his fingers circulating inside and taking rounds at her clit, he leaned in to run is tongue inside her. His pink tongue became almost indistinguishable from her pink vagina as he moved up to her clit and ran all around it as his fingers thrusted in and out.

"Oh God Allen! That is incredible! Please keep going. I'm getting close." He pulled his fingers out for a moment, reached in with his other hand and spread her pussy folds wide to lunge in with his tongue placing his entire mouth around her hole -- his lips sealed against her pussy lips -- and licked every surface inside of her that he could touch. With one of his hands caressing her pussy hair as he licked, his other hand moved up to massage her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples as well.

Michelle's pelvis moved up and down, her pussy throbbing with every lick he gave her as he rode her body wave of emotion. Every lick in circular motion, stabbing her clit on every revolution, made her scream in ecstasy louder and louder. Her hands reached straight out above her head for anything she could grab. It seemed like electricity pulsating through her body as she found the edge of the folded down seat she was laying upon and hung on. Her toes with bright red painted polished nails curled and her legs squirmed while staying wrapped around Allen who was dead center between her smoothly shaved legs, generating the sexual fire in her body.

"Oh God Allen! I am about to cum for you!" Michelle's first orgasm during sex with a guy exploded in her body and it was the most incredible feeling she had ever imagined, far exceeding anything she provoked through masturbation and Allen was way better than any sex toy could provide. Receiving such stimulation from someone and not having to work at it, just laying back and enjoying the ride, was thrilling.

Allen knew it too, listening to her screams of pleasure, begging him to keep going, and tasting the new juices that exploded in his mouth which remained locked on her pussy. It literally took several minutes for Michelle to come down from that high. Even though the intensity subsided, the tingling sensation in her pussy was still there, combined with what she felt from Allen who was licking up everything he could, like a cat cleaning its paws or taking a bath. Finally, she was able to speak coherently again.

"I never imagined that a real orgasm could be that strong and this being my first one, it really set a high standard," Michelle said. "You have a special gift knowing what pleases a girl."

Allen, feeling pretty good about his sexual prowess, said, "I just did what came naturally. Sounds like you enjoyed it. And this is all just foreplay. We haven't even had sex yet."

Michelle responded, "Touche'."

Now that both of their hearts' beats had returned to normal, it was time to start up again. Allen's erection remained stiff throughout Michelle's orgasm because he was so aroused by her reactions, but he wasn't as tight as before. He sat back against the side of the vehicle with his legs spread open allowing Michelle to move in. She didn't do as much as before, just basically stimulated him with a lighter blowjob, but it got the momentum swinging again.

They quickly changed positions with Michelle laying back down, only this time, Allen swung around on top of her to place his erect cock over her face while he faced toward her pussy for the famous 69 position. She took him into her mouth while caressing his balls and stroking underneath. He resumed his fingers into her pussy and adding his tongue.

Round 3 went on for about 10 minutes as they were careful not to go as far with more foreplay. They just wanted to get the momentum going for the main event. When Allen felt like it was time, he dismounted from the 69, swinging around while Michelle kept her legs open. Allen slid in between, grabbing her right leg while using his other hand to aim his hard cock. His tip touched the opening of her pussy and he let go, grabbing her left leg to hoist both legs spread wide in the air. Michelle, having longer legs than average, wrapped them around Allen.

"My virginity is yours, Allen. I don't want it anymore. Please take it from me. I want your sex and I want to give you all the sex I have," she said softly, caressing his chest with her right hand. She placed her left hand on his left butt cheek, grabbing and squeezing as much flesh as she could while pressing it toward her to indicate she wanted him to push into her and violate her body's virginity.

Allen obliged as he slowly penetrated her dripping wet pussy. He pushed his cock in, deeper and deeper, slowly, until he was fully engulfed, and his balls were up against her body. As stiff and erect as he was with such high arousal, he had measured about six inches. He could have reached slightly higher on this moment and all of it was inside Michelle -- fitting like a nice warm tight glove.

"Oh Allen! It feels so good to have you inside me and be stretched by a real cock. You have me now. You own my body and my heart. I am all yours. Do anything you want to me."

Allen smiled, replying, "It feels so good to be inside you. I am yours too."

It was official. She was no longer a virgin and Allen could place her sexuality as a trophy of their love and friendship on a mantle in his heart.

Round 4 - Allen wasn't done. The push into her was just the beginning. He pulled out to the edge, but still slightly inside and went back in and began stroking her. In, out. In, out, he stroked her like pistons in an engine keeping a regular beat. Michelle was gaining traction toward another orgasm and making some great love noise with verbal responses. It really motivated Allen and challenged him to stay focused on creative ways to please her. It was so easy for him to become lost in her verbal emotions. Allen was on his way as well, but he carefully modulated his rhythm. He didn't want to cum just yet.