A Weekend to Remember Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While stroking his dick slowly to keep him from cumming too soon, she reached with her other hand to massage his balls, slowly sliding further below and running her index finger around his anus. Allen flinched with the new sensation.

"Do you want this?" she asked to gain consent.

He replied, "Oh yes. Do it."

She continued to caress around all over his anal opening while licking his balls. Then she slowly and gently slid her index finger into his ass seeking out his prostate. "Oh God Michelle!! Don't stop! I want your finger and anything else you have in that bag. Put anything you want in my ass. I can take it," remembering her telling him about the tools she used for masturbation after their first night in his truck.

She pulled out a toy designed for anal penetration and slowly pushed it inside him as he wailed with pleasure. "Holy Shit! I love that! Fuck my ass!" he said.

She pulled it out and reached in for another toy, choosing a small size dildo. She lubricated it and slid it in. "You must have done something to your ass before for this to be so easy," she said.

Trying to compose words while enjoying the experience, he replied, "Yes, I have stretched my ass with anal masturbation."

Michelle was elated to hear that because it meant she could proceed with her next round on him. She began to stroke him in and out, giving him a similar sensation to what he gave her last night. A few seconds later, she returned the favor given to her although she had to be much more careful not to hurt him given the sensitivity of that body part. She brought the dildo out to the edge of his anus and held it a few seconds and pushed in a little quickly and firmly. He exclaimed in response. She did it one more time and he responded appropriately. Stopping to rest, she asked him about the experience.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, baby. I have never been ass-fucked but the first time being with you, I lost a virginity all over again. It was really kinky," he said. "You really studied sex seriously, didn't you?"

"Of course. I wanted to be ready to give as much as I received. It's only fair," she said.

There were still two techniques left as Michelle and Allen already felt they had conquered each other's world. "Allen, I want you to fuck me again. This time, I want you to fuck me in my ass with your mighty inches. None of my toys feel as good as your cock."

Michelle got up and had to make a pit stop for a quick pee. She trotted up the boardwalk to the restrooms that swimmers used during the normal pool hours, but they were locked. She returned to the pool area and told Allen who informed her he had toilet paper for such emergencies in his SUV. She trotted down the grassy knoll to retrieve it and returned.

"So now what?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Allen said. "Hey, we're naked and we've been fucking all weekend. Don't tell me you're too shy to squat over there in the grass for a pee in my presence. You have seen me pee when making pit stops on hikes."

She replied, "Touche'."

While she relieved herself, Allen grabbed the lubrication bottle she had used on him and coated his cock which had slightly grown soft but returned to erection at his thought of another penetration. Michelle finished her business, wiped up, disposed of the tissue in the garbage and walked back to their love nest.

"Are you ready?" she said.

"Absolutely," they said together.

Without asking what position he preferred, or him asking her what she preferred, Michelle took the initiative - got down and moved into doggy style position. Allen slid his fingers down her backside and slowly pushed them into her pussy as if he was priming her engine. After a few strokes, he applied some more lubrication oil to his hands and spread it over her anus area. Then he slowly and carefully inserted a finger into her ass, giving it several strokes. She flinched a little as she didn't know exactly when he was going to do it, but she liked the surprise entry.

He then reached for her bag and pulled out her butt plug, lubricated it, and inserted it in for additional stretch priming. "Leave it in for a bit," Michelle said. Allen obliged, taking the opportunity to guide his erect cock into her pussy and stroked her several times, provoking moans, and other sounds of her pleasure. He even mixed in his special "Thrust" technique for good measure. Michelle was getting both holes filled with a plug in her ass and cock in her pussy and it felt so good.

"Ok, you have my pussy. Fuck my ass." Allen pulled out for a moment as Michelle indicated she wanted to adjust her position but sticking with doggy style. Pulling another toy from her bag, she removed the plug and inserted a skinny but decent size dildo in her pussy.

Michelle arched her back and moved into a position that exposed a better angle for him to penetrate her. Allen felt his dick was wet enough with her love juices combined with the extra lubrication he applied, he moved higher over her and with a firm downward motion, slowly guided his cock into her ass. Even though he knew she had exercised her ass and prepared it, she had never had his dick, so he pushed in slowly so to not hurt or injure her.

Once her anus had adjusted to his size, he began to stroke in and out using a moderate rhythmic pace. Her ass was really snug around his cock. That is why lubricating oils designed for sex are so recommended as the anus is not self-lubricating.

Michelle's moans and other sounds intensified into shouts. "Oh God Allen!! That is sooo good. You are filling my ass with some great inches. KEEP FUCKING ME! Get some rough going!"

Allen didn't know what to make of the "getting rough" request. She had already surprised him with the talking dirty, f-bombs, intense blowjob last night, and again tonight. Then she threw in the anal sex. Now, she wants to be aggressive and rough. Allen was beginning to wonder what kind of Pandora's box he had opened. With this sex talk now, was he going to need an exorcist to decompress her. In any case, the whole weekend beat any porn he had ever seen and raised the standard for quality going forward.

With her shouts, he followed her lead. He reached down her back and grabbed a handful of her long red hair near her head, pulling it gently back. She apparently wanted some rough sex play, but he didn't want to hurt her. Michelle started all out screaming as loud as possible, but in a good way.

"THAT'S IT! I LIKE THAT. PULL MY HAIR WHILE YOU FUCK MY ASS ALLEN!! Call me names you ASSHOLE!! I am your BITCH tonight!! PUNISH ME, TAKE MY ASS!! she screamed. Allen followed suit with his own dirty talk. "Okay you filthy WHORE BITCH. You are mine now. I'm going to pound your ASS and you're going to love it and beg for more!"

"THAT'S WHAT I'M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT -- GIVE IT TO ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" she replied in the role play, letting up for just a second. "Ok, how close are you?" she asked almost in a whisper to distinguish between role play and regular talk. "I am getting close," he replied. "Ok, back to role," she prompted.

"HEY ASSHOLE!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY ASS! YOU FUCK LIKE A LITTLE SNOWFLAKE!! C'MON, SHOOT THAT CUM AND FILL ME WITH THAT JUICE!" she screamed.

Allen felt a little weird with the talk, but he wanted to please Michelle and satisfy her apparent need to do something so outrageous. "OK BITCH! I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE!! YOU WANT MY JIZZ WELL YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!!"

She replied, "OH I WANT IT!! I WANT YOUR CUM!! YOU GOT MY HAIR, PULL! SLAP MY ASS, I WANT SOME PAIN!! HURT ME!!"

Allen didn't take her too seriously, knowing she was just wanting the role play, but he didn't want to cheat her out of an experience she desired. He pulled a little tighter on her hair but not too much. He slapped her on her right buttock several times just to give it a red tint. Meanwhile he kept stroking her ass with his dick. He had to pull out briefly a few times to re-lubricate. He really coated his cock and her ass, pouring some oil directly into her now gaping hole and pushing some in with his fingers spreading it around her rectal track just inside.

He checked her dildo plug which was still nested in her pussy. He plunged his slippery soaked dick back in her ass just a little longer. She really knew why he briefly pulled out, but just incorporated it in her lines. His volcano was about to erupt.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH MY COCK YOU ASSHOLE?! YOUR COCK BELONGS TO ME!! PUT IT BACK IN MY ASS YOU SON OF A BITCH!! I AM YOUR FUCKING BITCH WHORE!! I AM YOUR SLUT!! FUCK MY ASS!!" she shouted, sounding like a Marine drill sergeant. "I FELT A DRIP. DON'T BE A PUSSY, FUCK ME AND DROP THAT JIZZ IN MY WET ASS!!"

Allen responded, "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH, I'LL FUCK YOU HARDER AND MAKE YOU BLEED (he really didn't mean that bleed part literally and she knew it).

Michelle was on a roll and sensing he was about to close the deal. Even though he really wasn't causing her any significant pain, she wanted a small sting of it just to feel the excitement of naughtiness. She expressed one more set of lines.

"MY ASS IS FEELING SO GOOD AND IT NEEDS YOUR JIZZ. C'MON, YOU'RE ALMOST THERE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! CUM!! CUM!! CUM!!" She let out more screams as if he was hurting her (upon her request, but not that much) as he slapped her harder on her ass with his right palm and tightened his grip on her hair nearly to the point of pulling out some roots.

"AAHHHHH!! OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!! THAT HURTS LIKE HELL BUT I LOVE IT! I WANT IT!! OH SHIT!! DON'T STOP!! SLAP ME!! BEAT ME!! MY RED HAIR IS AS HOT AS MY ASS FEELS SO PULL IT!! FUCK ME!! I WANT YOU TO PUNISH ME LIKE A NAUGHTY FUCKING BITCH!! AAAHHH YES!!!"

Finally, EJACULATION!! Allen exploded, unloading a ton of semen in her ass, probably more cum than he had ever shot.

"Oh God Allen!! Your cum feels so good in my ass. What a feeling for it to drip inside me like that!" she said, bringing her tone back to normal while also trying to catch her breath. Screaming and shouting obscenities while being fucked in the ass takes a lot of energy, she learned.

Allen kept his cock in long enough to push every drop of cum out of it that he could out and pulled out. Her ass was so full, white semen was flowing out like volcanic lava. Michelle reached down there between her legs and yanked her dildo plug out of her pussy. She wiped some of Allen's cum with her hand and pushed three of her dripping wet fingers into her pussy. Having had her ass up in the air for quite a while, Michelle lays down to rest. Allen did so as well.

Michelle closed the door on her alter ego, putting her Pussy Pandora back in its box. "Well, now. What did you think about that round?" she asked.

Allen responded, "I have no words. Where in the hell did all that come from?"

Michelle replied, "Watching a lot of porn."

"No kidding," Allen replied. "I was afraid for a while there that I was crossing a line and practically raping you even though you had given consent to this whole night. But you kept going with it with this '50 Shades of Grey' vibe. We had not even agreed on a safe word to signal stop."

"It would not have been rape. I would have stopped you if you went beyond what I wanted. I am not into doing '50 Shades' although that was a cool movie. I am not into submissive to that degree. I kept asking for rough because I did want it. I did draw a line though."

Allen curiously asked, "Really? A line? Where was the limit?"

"My words. I almost, but decided not to, wanted to say rape me. I just didn't want to push it that far. I guess it is just something about that word, rape. You did a great job in interpreting my directions and playing along. I wasn't sure you would pick up my cues. I have seen porn videos with actors playing these roles and I was fascinated by it and wondered what it might be like. However, I would only do something like that with a guy that I implicitly trusted and felt safe, knowing he would not intentionally hurt me. I don't trust anyone as much as I trust you.

"I didn't want to wait further down the road, meet another guy who appears to be ok, suggest it, and find out he is a wacko and takes advantage of me and really hurts or injures me. With you, I knew I would always be safe," she explained. "I didn't say anything in advance because I wanted it to be a surprise. Surprised?" Michelle said.

Allen responded with a smile. "That would have to be a cock-hard-fucking YES!"

He pondered another moment and asked, "So, is there anything else you want to do to me or vice versa? It's late into the night."

"Well, there is just one more thing," Michelle replied. After all they had done this weekend, she figured, 'what the hell? I might as well go for it.' Allen waited patiently for her to name her next naughty.

"I want to stimulate you one more time and let you cum into my mouth. I want to taste and swallow your juice." Allen had never been with a girl wanting to do that so again, they were on new ground.

"What time is it?" he asked, and she responded, "Almost 3 a.m. I think. Why?"

"I'm thinking it has been enough time since my last release that I may have one more in me tonight. Let's do it," he said.

After having anal sex with her, Allen cleaned off his cock and wiped it with a treated cleansing pad for good measure. She grabbed some cleansing pads and cleaned up as well. They got into the missionary position and did the foreplay needed for arousal. To move further along as quick as possible, Allen re-entered Michelle, thrusting his newly erect cock into her pussy for a few more strokes. She loved every bit although she wasn't looking to climax this time.

"I can't believe it is building again this well this quickly," he said as he stroked her pussy. "I think this will be a good load cumming out."

When he felt close, Allen pulled out and moved to bring his dick to Michelle's face as she was on her knees, allowing Michelle to slide his pulsing cock into her mouth. "You're getting there. I can taste your pre-cum. I think you are going to give me some great jizz," Michelle said, picking up the pace of her strokes on his shaft, while sucking and running her tongue all over his pulsating cock and increasing the intensity of massaging his balls. "If you have enough, I want some on my face. I have heard about getting cum facials and I want to see what it is like."

She reached away with one hand for a moment for the lubrication bottle which was nearly empty. She squeezed the remaining oil out into her free hand and rubbed her fingers together to spread the liquid. She reached back to his balls and slid her hand underneath and penetrated his anus one more time with her lubricated fingers. She moved around inside him to find and massage his prostate, pushing her whole index finger inside down to the main knuckle of her hand, stroking his ass in the same rhythm as her tongue on his cock, sending him into a new dimension of ecstasy.

"Oh my GOD Michelle! I am about to cum!" She tightened the grip of her lips around his cock, seemingly sealing it airtight because she didn't want to lose a drop.

"AHHHHH!!! I'm cumming for you!!" His cock's head exploded with his semen load sending it into her mouth, across her tongue and to the back of and down her throat. She gagged a little, but took it all in. It was like a river of love flooding her mouth. She pulled her finger out of his ass and let go of his cock with the other hand. He pulled out, thinking he was done, but he was still feeling the sexual high, his cock did not lose intensity, and was still pulsating. "Oh shit, I think I got a little more."

He felt it coming and sure enough, there was one more surge which he shot most of it onto her face and dripped the rest down her neck and chest. Michelle was still tasting his semen in her mouth from the first shot as she reached toward to her chest and spread his juice around her breasts like lotion. Michelle had experienced Allen in every orifice of her body and allowed him to lovingly violate her every way she had fantasized about. She wanted one more time to feel something of him in her body. His semen was thick and slimy and was beginning to feel sticky on her chest, but she didn't care. As long as it was still liquid left, she wanted to rub it into her skin as if it was suntan lotion and she was rubbing in enough to not see any white coloring. She also licked some off her fingers, careful not to waste a single drop.

"So, how did I taste?" he asked as he was decompressing.

"Mmm good. Yummy. You must have eaten some good food. Your juice tasted fruity. I debated on whether to ask you about doing it because I thought maybe I would be grossed out by the taste. I have heard and read that it doesn't always taste good. It depends a lot on the guy's body chemistry and what he has eaten recently," Michelle said. "I would say, though, it was a really great experience and a fine finale to our weekend of sex. Licking your love juice keeps me horny even after all our fucking."

Taking a deep breath and sigh, Allen responded, "I am happy to hear you say finale because I really don't think I have anything left to give you tonight. I am going to be recovering from all this for a while. I am just happy to get to give it all to you." The whole weekend experience inspired Allen into the belief that red headed girls have a special attraction that is passionate on many levels.

They climbed to their feet and began gathering their belongings. There was a shower head in the corner of the perimeter of the pool area where sun bathers wash off suntan oil before going into the pool. Allen and Michelle walked over to the shower holding hands as they moved, two loving humans in their original birthday suits enjoying a moonlight bath. However, in this case, these two humans were washing off a lot more than suntan oil.

Allen reached up to pull the chain and the shower head rained water upon Michelle, cleaning her naked body of the sexual juices from within both of their bodies that had soaked her through the night's sexual adventures. She turned around a few times, making sure the shower reached all parts of her.

When she felt like she had become as clean as she could, Michelle turned to face Allen, reached over with her right hand to hold his limp dick with her soft touch. "Ok, come over. It's your turn." She let go and he took her place under the shower as she pulled the chain, doing the same cleansing turns. When finished, he returned her favor, reaching over to caress her pussy hair.

"Hey, how about one more splash in the pool?" Michelle said as they started to walk back toward their pile of belongings. "That moon above us is really cool and I would love another moonlight swim."

On that cue, Allen approached the edge of the pool and dove into the water, performing a breaststroke to the other side. Michelle followed with a jump and swam to the bottom of the deep end and back to the surface. She then engaged in her own swim style with the crawl stroke to the other end as if she was warming up for a swimming competition. She loved the feel of the water against her naked body. Skinny dipping felt so good and free. Allen did his own style to join her on the other end. They stood in the pool, embraced in a hug and gently kissed deeply with tongue. In essence, they were capping their romantic night at the scene of their pleasures. A few minutes later, they climbed out of the pool, dried off, and got dressed.

"Are you putting everything back on?" she asked. "I am just going to put on my shirt, pants, and sandals. I want my breasts and pussy to feel free from underwear and bra since I am just going to take everything off when I get home."

"I'm going commando too," Allen said. They climbed into his SUV and left the country club grounds headed for her home. Upon pulling up next to her car, Allen figured this would be it, but Michelle had other ideas.