A Weekend to Remember Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening turned into another night of making love and spending another weekend together. The next morning, Michelle and Allen were having breakfast, naked, at her kitchen table. She revisited her past suggestion of couples' status from when they prepared to go on their first real date.

"Allen, I don't want to be your girlfriend again," Michelle said. "I did that and, while we had the most incredible weekend of making love and fucking each other's brains out, it also ended with me losing you to life."

"Well, I have a better idea," Allen said, pulling out a little black box and dropping to his knee. "We are here in the very form we love to be -- naked and enjoying each other's company. Will you be my wife instead and keep doing this with me forever?"

"Yes. Allen. Most definitely yes. I want you to be my husband. I love you and I have always loved you."

"I love you too," Allen said, as he embraced her and gave her a soft kiss just like the first one, they shared in his old truck.

The cat, Baby, approved and two weeks later, they were married by a justice of the peace, not wanting to sink a lot of money and energy into a full-blown wedding at their upper than usual ages. They put their financial resources into the best honeymoon they could imagine -- a private beach resort where they would bathe naked in moonlight again and every chance they had forevermore.