A Wet Spiral TWB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight -- you imagine I add my tongue onto your clitoris, feasting on your pussy, as your body thrashes in ecstasy.

Seven - Sinking deeper and deeper, my words always make you sink deeper. Because you want to please me.

Six -- whenever you hear this number, it will remind you of everything we did together in this session, as fresh as if it just happened.

Five -- because the need to cum is white hot within you, you decide to give me your complete and total obedience, going even deeper into trance. And it feels so good, being so deep for me. Because you want to go deep.

Four -- you feel your mind being stripped by the intensity of the orgasm that is still coming, all of the books being ripped off the shelf and being put in my checkout cart. Because you want to be mine.

Three -- I give you back all your books, with a new copy of the spiral and a new copy of the secrets of your arousal for every other book, sealed with my seal. Your mind has my seal everywhere inside it now.

Two -- You are as hot as a star right now, as hot as the surface of the sun. You want to be a star for me. You want to obey me. You want to please me. You want to cum for me.

One -- Down to the deepest level of your mind. you decide to give me your complete and total obedience, going even deeper into trance.

When you hear my voice, and only my voice say the phrase "Obedient Zebra", you will return to this state, deeply in trance, gushing wetness from your arousal, touching yourself and on the very edge of the most powerful climax in your life.

Zero -- You give yourself to me, fully and completely, and you CUM!

Good Girl!)

Now. Close your eyes.

(Send feedback to the author letting him know he touched your pussy with his mind, leaving a wet spiral behind and how good it felt, each time you listen to it. You are now becoming my submissive.)

Good Girl.

--:--
--:--
1.0
craigool
craigool
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

Husband is Everything to Me Submissive loving wife.in Loving Wives
How I Give Unforgettable Blowjobs THIS is how mine are elite.in How To
Blowjob Queen vs. 9" Cock Hair up, on my knees, viewed through submissive eyes.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Fixing Up Annie's Cabin Helping my old teacher fix up her cabin over the summer.in Mature
Smell a Rose Rose is fed up with lazy husband, finds herself a handyman.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories