All Comments on 'A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 04'

by bearmad1963

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DarkWolfKnight7DarkWolfKnight7over 13 years ago
Not bad at all

I really like this story, it is very interesting and the characters are well plotted out. But I think you are still having just a little bit of a rough time with the grammar and dialouge, maybe expand a little more on the conversations and provide a little more detail about the character interactions, like the sex scene, I felt that could have been a little longer as well as many other sequences. But really I think this chapter compared to the previous ones is a nice leap in the right direction, I am looking forward to reading more, you have a really great story going here so don't get discouraged, keep pushing it out :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i like

love the story. i am no editor but i would like to see longer chapters..... so far good story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great Work

from the first one to this one you have improved greatly. The story and characters are very good. I am very glad you got an editor. I still feel you could improve more. I think your description a bit on the mechanical side. Maybe you should do them in the 1st person view form the character. Thank you for sharing. Mechmanas i cant wait for more.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Wonderful chapter!

Thankyou for this awesome chapter I hope it won't be to long before the next ones are posted.

Only one small point to make when you write "Bradley said "ect, ect" it should have been Bradley said "ect,ect" there is no need to put " before it. I hope that made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

I like your story, and the characters, but i really do not like the way you handle

the dialogue in the story. I think that you should write it as a real dialogue, instead of as a narrative story. To have the narrator describe every single dialogue is for me, REALLY frustrating! the way it is now, feels like i´m reading a description of a conversation, rather than the conversation itself.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Much Better!

I still love the story so I went ahead and read this chapter and am glad I did! :) The flow and the punctuation were much much better this time and the story was way more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Could be a good one...

The thoughts of a good story are there, but the execution is brutal. There is no flow from one sentence to another and you desperately need to use quotations when someone is speaking. Please, by all means stop using the phrase, "She/He said," in every dialog.

I'm sorry to say that you lost me at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ugh

STOP OVER DESCRIBING EVERYTHING! It doesn't take a paragraph and a half to describe something. Exact lengths of things is pointless and breaks the flow. If its a cream colored couch set it's fine. Not cream couch with this and this and this and ugh it's irritating! Trying to get through the story but struggling so much with it....

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 8 years agoAuthor
New wattpad name

My new wattpad name is bearmad50kayclarke . Come and join me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
withering vs writhing

withering means to dry up and waste away and die

writhing means to wiggle or squirm as in sexual intercourse orgasm or extreme pain

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbearmad1963@bearmad1963
310 Followers
ATTENTION. I have been told by a few of my readers that my work is been copied and used in other stories. I have opened an account on wattpad and I'm thinking of transferring my story to there. I have now transferred all of my story to wattpad. I'm sick of people copyin...

story TAGS