A Whole New World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would explain why he arranged to have the VIP suite tonight and was a little hesitant to take the dance. Well that and he seems to be very happily married" Mandy replied.

"It was most certainly the former not the latter in that statement," I heard my wife reply with a giggle and I could just picture the little smirk on her face. "We have been to a couple of clubs before and I will sometimes buy him dances just so I can watch the girl!"

"Oh my god are you serious," Mandy asked with a large smile looking directly at me. "You two seem like an awesome couple."

"Been together over a decade," I decided to chime in. "Gotta keep things fun, right? Plus, she's not the only one to have bought dances for the other. However, sometimes the ladies offer to dance for her for free."

"I don't blame them," Mandy almost shouted. "One look at her and I would wanna be all over that. Plus it's always really fun to tease the boyfriends or husbands."

"So, I have this crazy idea," Amber chimed in while biting her lip. "Jason was telling me earlier that you were a great dancer but with me being all the way over here and you guys all the way down there, I didn't get to see. How about I buy my him another dance?"

"Wait! What? You want her to do what?" I was relaxed a little more now than I was ten minutes ago but that caught me way off guard. I was still trying to process the fact that a woman from the strip club I met just a few hours ago literally just saw me naked stroking myself.

"Oh, honey if anything that would be on the house," Mandy said with a devilish look in her eyes that only I could see. "I don't want to ruin your evening though, I feel so bad for just barging in while you two were..."

"Trying to have modern day phone sex?" My wife tried to ask with a straight face but failed horribly.

"Essentially," Mandy shrugged.

"Consider it a way of saying sorry," Amanda replied back. "After hearing so many great things about you then you barging in on my naked husband I think it's only fair. Plus, we've already seen each other naked, well you just need to lose those cute little panties. Talk about an ice breaker!"

Mandy and I shared a rather perplexed look with so much non-verbal communication. Is she really asking for this? Are you okay with this? Should I put some clothes on?

"Okay, I'll do it!" Mandy said snapping her attention back to the iPad. "Only because you asked and you're really fucking cute. Your husband's not bad on the eyes either. You have to tell me when you like or don't like things, okay? I like giving dances to couples in the club but it's easier in person because I can feel when I'm doing something the other likes and I can play off of that. Not sure how it will work over the Internet."

"Deal!" My wife practically screamed. "This is so exciting."

Mandy stood from the edge of the bed where she was sitting and walked over to the door to lock it. Then she walked back towards the bed and positioned the iPad on the dresser that sat against the opposite wall and turned back to me. "Scoot to the edge of the bed. Can you see okay?" Mandy asked the tablet while adjusting my legs and the camera.

"Perfect!" Amber said setting her own tablet down to give us a full view of her naked body. "Perfect view. Baby, put something on your phone that this beautiful woman can dance do!"

"Holy shit hun," Mandy reacted when she finally got to see most of Amber naked. "You are fucking gorgeous! This is one lucky man we got right here"

"Oh stop," Amber replied somewhat coy. "My body comes nowhere close to yours."

"Bullshit," Mandy quickly replied. "I call bullshit there. "Just look at those perfect natural tits and yummy nipple. God what I would give to tease those perky nipples with my tongue."

"What I wouldn't give to see yalls bodies that close," I chimed in. Still somewhat in shock of what was happening - taking my assistant out for drinks and dances hours before, him buying me a dance, the group inviting the stripper back to our place, and now after barging into my room whilst I was naked jerking my cock talking dirty to my wife. "Something tells me you feel the same way babe."

Mandy's back was turned to the camera and she was already moving her hips a little, bending ever so slightly just ensuring her legs stayed straight. Playing with her g-string, undoubtedly teasing my wife. Mandy made an over exaggerated lip movement and I understood what she meant immediately: Relax, I have things under control. Then she winked at me.

How in the hell could I relax? I was a thousand miles away from home, sitting ass naked in a hotel room with my cock stiff as a steel beam with the thinnest bed sheet trying to hide it while a real-life goddess was swaying her sun-kissed body back and forth for me and my wife over a video chat. Please tell me how someone is supposed to relax during that? However, it was rather difficult not to focus on her movements. So slow. So elegant. So sexy.

Once I found a good song with a good rhythm and beat, Mandy really tuned into things. She pulled at her g-string and allowed it to smack against her smooth olive skin. Tracing her manicured fingernails up her hips, outlining her hourglass figure. It was almost like she was a river of water. Always flowing from one motion to the next. Tracing her fingertips up and over her full but perky mounds. Pinching her nipples for me, bending at the hips for my wife.

"God I can just feel the energy between you two which is so weird cause you're not even here," Mandy said over her shoulder, speaking to my wife, "Any rules or special requests, babe?"

"I know, right?!" Amber said almost cutting her off. "This is so strange, but in a good way. It's so... hot. It's like you were meant to find us or something. Can we keep the rules question a fluid thing? First time doing anything like this."

"Of course, baby," Mandy smiled at me once more, telling me to relax.

"My only request is to see everything."

"Your wish is my command."

Mandy slowly turned so she was now facing the camera. Now teasing me with the tiny bit of fabric trying its hardest to keep her most intimate parts hidden from the world. Let me tell you what, it was struggling big time.

"Is this better for you, baby?" Again asking my wife directly.

Realizing that this had become a total show for my wife, I found myself able to relax a little more. I took my hands away from the sheet that I was pressing into my crotch to try and hide my erection. I placed them behind my head and tried to just enjoy the view.

"Oh my god honey," Amber gasped, finally getting a chance to see Mandy's breasts front and center. "You weren't kidding. Her breasts are fucking perfect. They are so full and tight!"

"All natural too, hun," Mandy said while running her hand in a circular motion, centering around her already hard nipples. Squeezing her hands together and pushing her chest out. "I wish you were here to feel them, Amber. Give them a little kiss." Mandy giggled.

"Oh my god, that would be so fucking ho,t babe! I bet your skin feels like silk."

The next few moments all felt like a blur as the first song ended and transitioned to the next. Mandy had really ramped up her performance. Moving her hips to the rhythm of the music, moving her hands up and down her body, motions towards the camera, motions towards me. I could hear my wife cheer, clap, and sometimes even whistle as the show went on.

Then Mandy teased about taking her panties off, the last remaining item of clothing from making her completely naked in my room.

"Yeah baby, take it off!" Amber said. She was actually starting to caress her own upper body from what I could see on the screen.

Mandy once again started to tug at the thin strap hugging her hips as she moved them side to side now standing between my legs."Do you like what you see?" Mandy asked no one in particular.

"Yes!" My wife and I said in unison.

"God you two are perfect," Mandy said with a giggle.

"Show us more, baby! Remember my only rule was everything."

Still facing me, Mandy looked me in the eyes as if to ask if my wife was sure, if I was okay, and to let me know that I was in for a treat. I was legit speechless. Who was I to argue with my wife when she wanted to see this woman naked? Plus it would totally level the playing field with me already being in the buff.

Mandy took a half step backward, never losing eye contact with me, never blinking, only slightly smirking. With her thumbs still hooked in the sides of her panties, she slowly started to roll them down, bending only at the hip, still maintaining eye contact. I could feel my heart racing. I could slowly see more and more of her beautifully curvy body. I could only imagine the view my wife currently had.

What seemed like an eternity later Mandy had finally rolled her panties down far enough so they were completely under her plump ass. By this time my wife had gone silent, the music on my phone was transitioning so the room was quiet too. I knew from the smile Mandy gave me that this was the big moment. The point of no return. She was inches from being naked. The next moment her panties were down around her heels. Mandy slapped her ass, flipped her hair, and stood back up turning to face the camera.

"Fuck." Was all I heard from my wife on the other end. She had clearly been rubbing her own breasts during that and had also kicked the covers clear off the bed to expose her own nudity.

"What? What is it? Was that too far?" Mandy was asking and trying to cover her completely smooth pussy.

"You are legit perfect," Amber said clearly sounding starstruck. "Like everything. Don't you agree honey?"

"I mean, don't get me wrong baby, she is a beautiful woman but I married your sexy ass for a reason," I said trying to provide the most diplomatic response possible given the circumstances.

"Babe! You're supposed to tell her yes!"

"That was a perfect answer," Mandy interjected. "Look at you, long beautiful blonde hair. Dreamy hazel eyes, and girl what you do with your brows, don't ever change them, babe. Don't even get me started on those breasts, you thought mine were perfect? I think yours are even better! This man right here is one lucky guy and not just because he's got two naked hot chicks in front of him."

"Dance for him Mandy, please?" Amber's voice trailed off. Breath slightly labored. The same sound I knew she made when things would get really hot and heavy on my previous business trips. A sound that I knew meant she was extremely turned on.

A sound that I knew was going to change the night.

Mandy must have picked up on it , too, because she didn't ask for confirmation. She just turned towards me, took two steps forward, and returned to the spot in between my legs. "I will just leave the blanket right here," I said, making sure the sheets were covering my lower half.

"Fair. You know your wife is awesome. I thought for sure she was going to cuss me out, not ask me to dance for you." Mandy said with a grin while she slowly worked her hips back and forth before spinning around and placing her voluptuous ass against my chest.

"Yeah, she's a pretty amazing lady, that wife of mine. Hope she's enjoying this as much as you are." I made sure to speak loud enough and look directly at the camera.

The next few moments felt like an hour as Mandy slowly moved her naked body just inches from mine. At the same time, she kept spinning to look at the camera and engage Amber. Flipping her hair to engage me. Running her perfectly manicured nails up and down her curves; pretty sure that was more so for herself but she would get no complaints from either of us.

Mandy would lean over into me which caused her hair to brush against my shoulder and give an impeccable view to my wife. She would also lean into the iPad as if to show the same treatment to Amber but making sure her legs were tight enough together as to not show too much.

This was insane. And to make things even worse - or maybe even better - I could tell Amber had positioned herself in our bedroom. The iPad had been placed on the corner night stand and she was laying somewhat on her side in a manner where we would only see from her navel up. We could also only see one hand, gradually rising up to grab her breast. I was fairly certain the other hand was busy supporting other business activity. The thought caused my cock to twitch under the covers. Which would also grab Mandy's attention, forcing evil little grins out of her.

"I think someone is really enjoying themselves," Mandy said.

"Oh, you got that right," Amber and I said in unison.

"You guys are fucking perfect," Mandy blurted out in laughter. "Thousand miles apart. Naked girl inches away from one, and you two are not only on the same page, you're on the same sentence. I want to be like you when I grow up."

I had to chuckle. This was classic Amber and Jason. This is why we have been together for so long. This is why I love my wife as much as I do. We just work so well together. Like what Mandy said: even if it were a thousand miles apart with a naked woman who could stop a man's heart was in front of me.

"Give him a lap dance," Amber almost whispered into the microphone. "Is that okay to do?"

Mandy and I looked at each other again, she looked at the camera. "Just like this?"

"Yeah. Why not?" Amber asked.

"Well, usually at the club I have at least my panties on and the clients are fully clothed."

"You mean that sexy little g-string you had on?" Amber asked, "What did that thing really cover anyway? I think it would be really hot. Think of it like double VIP. I will totally pay extra to see that."

"Babe! Holy shit, are you okay over there?" I asked.

"So what, I may be a little more turned on than usual and it would be totally better if I were there to watch in person - I bet her smell is intoxicating - but I also think it would be super hot to watch," my wife said

Mandy could only smile. "See, that girl is awesome. I would kiss you if you were here. You are legit goals."

"Girl, your body is goals! Don't go making promises you won't keep now! Might have to kiss you vicariously through other means," Amber said.

"Oh lord, you two are like two peas in a damn pod." I couldn't help but laugh.

"By the looks of the pup tent I don't think you really mind," Mandy jabbed back.

"Pup tent? More like a three ring circus," I pushed back playfully.

"It does appear that you have a rather nice show going on under there," Mandy replied.

"Yup, usually need two hands," Amber chimed in as well.

"You really want me to give him a true lap dance?"

"Yes! Look at him, he's been working so hard," Amber trying to do her best pouty face. "Talking to young business students in hopes of bettering their lives, arranging... meetings for his co-workers. It's the least we can do right?"

"Aww babe, you're so right," Mandy said, "Well, if I'm going to do this then we are going to do this right, I need to change position so you are leaning back on something. Here scoot back and lean on the headboard. You can take the blanket with you."

"Are you sure about this, babe?" I asked looking directly into the camera. "You do remember that I am, like, completely naked from before, right?"

"She's completely naked. I'm completely naked. You're on a neutral field. No one has home field advantage," Amber giggled at her well-timed sports reference.

I had no rebuttal. In some odd, hormone-driven way, all my brain could do was laugh at how accurate my wife's logic was. I took one more look at Mandy who seemed extremely excited about the idea. "What the hell," I said as I scooted back. "If your wife tells you to get a lap dance then you get a damn lap dance, right?"

"Right!" Both ladies said in unison.

As I sat with my back against the headboard, Mandy was making moves of her own. Repositioning the camera multiple times, asking my wife if this was okay, that was okay, was there enough lighting here, what about that angle, what about this type of music. It was like she was a director or something. Once the girls finally settled everything,Mandy turned her attention back to me. Our eyes locked, she mouthed what looked like the word relax, and started to make her way back over to me.

Still completely naked, I was in utter shock. Trust me I have seen plenty of naked women in my young life. I am extremely happy in my marriage and what I get to look at and touch on a daily basis. But there was something different about Mandy and I think my wife could tell as well. It was almost like she was the complete opposite of a Boggart from Harry Potter - instead of turning into your worst fear, she became your sexiest dream.

Mandy climbed up and onto the bed on all fours with her head down, allowing her long, naturally blonde hair to fall to one side. I could see the light natural curls sway back and forth. As she put one hand in front of the other, her large curvaceous breasts moved in a similar motion, swaying back and forth as her shoulders moved. Mandy arched her torso just enough to let me see over her shoulder to the top of her tanned and toned bare ass. She looked like a lioness on the hunt and it became very apparent that I was her prey.

Though she was only about a foot away from me, Mandy made her trip up the bed seem like an entire day. She kept her focus locked onto my eyes the entire time. Her look and anticipation of what was going to happen must have been more than my body could contain because the only time she smiled during her trip up the king size bed was when she noticed the bed sheets dancing from the twitching of my cock. There was nothing I could do to stop that and at this point, I don't think there was anyone in the room that wanted it to end anyway.

Sitting with my back to the headboard and legs mostly together, straight out to the bottom of the bed, my blanket covered legs were her first obstacle. Being the pro she was Mandy continued her assault, trapping her prey, smiling because she knew there was nowhere to go. I turned my head one more time to the iPad, looking at my wife from the waist up. Now both of her hands were out of sight, her face flush, lips quivering, and a wicked smile on her face that I have only seen maybe once or twice since we have been together. We locked eyes, no actual words were exchanged, but I knew she was okay.

By the time I focused my attention back to what was going on in front of me, Mandy had literally climbed her way all the way up my lower torso and started to run her hair over my abdomen. The touch of the strands on my skin was enough to make my stomach drop and my cock jump, which I'm sure she felt on her bare chest. Inadvertently I let out a rather audible sigh.

"You okay?" she asked, looking me in my eyes.

"Am I okay?" I let out a little laugh. "I have this beautiful woman crawling up my body naked while my wife watches. I think slightly confused is a little more fitting."

"We can totally stop if you want to, hun."

"I didn't say all that . Plus, I think someone over there might be a little disappointed if you did." I motioned my head over to the camera.

"Then we shall continue," Mandy said with a mischievous grin on her face. The incredibly sexy stripper placed her hands on my chest for support and then brought her knees up to my waist, fully straddling me. The only thing separating our most private parts was a thin bed sheet.

Our eyes locked for a brief moment. I knew that she could feel my raging hard cock twitching beneath her. I also knew that she knew I could feel the heat radiating from her sex and for the first time of the evening the look in Mandy's eyes changed. You could tell she felt something more than just a lap dance. Her expression rivaled my wife's.