A Whole New World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of hips grinding broke me out of my daze as Mandy began to slowly move. Moving her head to the side facing the camera almost laying it down on my shoulder. Her hands roaming my bare chest making sure that our bodies never broke contact. Her smell was intoxicating. Like nothing I have ever smelled before. Which did not help my case as my cock would twitch uncontrollably. Mandy giggled every time she felt it move beneath her.

"Now I really see why you married him, babe," Mandy spoke to the camera. "Not only is he smart and moving up in the business world, but your man has one nice body."

"Mhmm," was all Amber could muster up at first. "You should really feel it when he's on top of you. His arms and abs look even hotter." She followed up with a giggle, herself.

"Oh, yeah? I bet that would look really good... His muscle that is." Mandy said while sitting back on her haunches and lightly running her nails up and down my abs. "I can only imagine what that must feel like."

Everyone went silent for the next few minutes as another song played on my phone from the nightstand. The Apple Music Gods must have been on my side this evening because everything that was playing was perfect for the actions that were taking place. Mandy's hips were in full motion grinding and driving away on my lap, she was caressing her own body and pinching her nipples just so she could put them inches away from my lips. Using her hair to tickle my skin and when she needed a rest, pressing her body hard into mine and gripping my hands.

"I think your wife's really turned on. I haven't seen either one of her hands in a while," Mandy whispered in my ear as she laid on top of me. My attention immediately turned to the screen. My wife and I looked deeply into each other's eyes. All we could do was smile.

"You having fun over there, babe? Is this still okay?"

"Oh, this is more than okay," Amber said with labored breath. "I'm having more fun than you can see."

"You like seeing your hubby have a good time, don't you? He's been working so... hard, he's earned the chance to relax, right?" Mandy chimed in.

"He has. He's been under a lot of stress lately, making sure the company is doing well. It's good to blow... off some steam and de-stress," Amber said.

"Speaking of steam, I think we need to lose these covers. He's about to sweat away into a puddle." Mandy said.

There was a serious moment of silence in the room as all three of us processed what that meant. Even though the sheet that was covering my lower half was thinner than a sheet of paper, and honestly felt like one hundred fifty grit sandpaper, it was the only thing separating our fully naked bodies from touching. As if that was what was making everything okay or something.

"Oh sure. Of course," Amber was the first to break the silence. "Jason is such a hot box sometimes. Don't want him pouring sweat all over a beautiful lady just yet."

Just yet. Just yet!? If that wasn't some kind of form of foreshadowing from my wife then I don't know what was. Was she thinking about what I thought she was thinking? Amber is a smart woman. She had to know that by removing the sheet, my naked body would be be closer than ever to Mandy's. Is this what my wife really wanted?

Either way, Mandy did not waste any more time and immediately removed the sheet that was protecting my full nudity. It was like one of those street shows where the person yanks the tablecloth out from under all the table settings and everything remains in place. Yeah, think of me as the table settings sitting there firmly in place.

"Wow honey someone looks excited for the show," Amber said over the mic.

"I... I'm sorry?" I said, slightly confused. Should I try and cover up? Should I try and will my cock to go down?

"Sorry? Why in the hell would you be sorry? If I had a real cock like yours and a woman like that in front of me, I think I would have had a stroke by now... The medical kind, wouldn't you agree, Mandy?" Amber chimed back in with laughter.

A brief second went by before Mandy snapped back to reality. "Oh, of course, honey," she said to no one in particular. "If I had something like that and a woman like you to come home to every day, yeah, I would have a few strokes."

"Dance for him some more?" Amber asked in her soft voice again.

The two exchanged a look, as if they were communicating in some silent girl code. Something was going on between those two, I could see it in their faces. I could also tell that Amber was either recovering from an orgasm or she was on the brink of one. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips were extra plump from where she'd bit at them. A small bead of sweat formed on her hairline and her breathing never fully calmed down. She was enjoying this. Enjoying the show. Enjoying the power that she had over two other individuals.

"Only cause you asked, babe, and don't you worry, I will take good care of him," Mandy said.

"Please!"

Amber went back to laying on her side. Adjusted the camera in a way where now it more tightly focused on her upper body. She had moved it closer to herself, not wanting to miss anything.

Mandy, on the other hand, repositioned herself over the top of me. Standing on her knees, allowing for separation. I couldn't help but look down her chest to her silky smooth stomach, garnished with a dangling belly ring. Just beyond that a light patch of neatly groomed hair and a pair of thighs that I'm sure every woman in the world would legitimately kill for. My cock jumped yet again.

I tried to process things in my head but, as you could imagine, I was struggling due to the lack of blood flow. My heart was racing. I knew my skin must have been red by then. My own breathing certainly labored. I was about to get a fully naked lap dance from an incredibly beautiful woman that was not my wife, but one that my wife asked to do it.

"You okay?" I finally heard Mandy ask as I felt her cool soft hands touch my shoulders.

"Um, I think?" was my response. Looking back up to her eyes.

"You like what you see?"

"How could I not. You are an amazing looking woman."

Mandy leaned over and rested her heavy chest once more on my own bare pecs, placing her head into the crook of the right side of my neck, her hand against the left side as if she was going to cradle my head. I felt her warm breath trace my jawline, her teeth grabbing at my earlobe, pulling down. Then her lips grazed my skin before she placed two soft kisses behind my ear.

"You know you're pretty hot yourself," she whispered, only to me this time, and kissed my collarbone.

"What makes it even better though is you are so hard right now," she placed another kiss inches down. "And I am almost positive it's because you know your wife is playing with herself right now." She kissed my shoulder this time." Or is it because you know deep down that she has already gotten off twice now watching me dance for you?" Biting my neck this time when she finished talking.

"D. All of the above," was all I could manage to muster.

"The two of you are really awesome," Mandy continued to press herself into me while tracing her lips over my skin. "I wanna be like y'all when I grow up," she said, giggling before she whipped her hair back and leaned back as well.

We both looked over at the iPad then back at each other and smiled. At that moment my wife's chest was moving up and down like an ocean in a hurricane. Her eyes laser-focused on the screen. I can't explain it but it was at that moment when all of us realized that what was happening was okay and what was going to happen was even better.

A moment later Mandy leaned forward yet again. This time with more than just her beautiful chest. She had lowered her entire body down onto mine. I was happy to support her. In fact, I was honored to do so. We shared another gaze. This was our way of checking in. Mandy was making sure I was still okay. Once we both gave the all clear, I realized it was my move. This was turning into a high stakes sexual chess match. I decided to place both my hands at the top of her waist, something I knew was against the rules inside a club but here in my bedroom, fuck it. Wow, here I was thinking her breasts felt smooth, but her hips were a whole other story. I could tell my move was a small win based on the smile Mandy gave me.

Our bodies were connected and we could both feel the energy. Mandy started to move her hips side to side in a rocking motion. Trying to focus on the music that we all forgot was playing in the background. Trying to fulfill the request from my wife on the other end. I have to give it to the girl, as distracting as the energy was, she was doing a hell of a job. A true professional.

"God this is so fucking hot Why is this so hot?" Amber was the first to break the silence.

"Because you two are an amazing couple and perfect for each other," was Mandy's response.

"It doesn't hurt that you are fucking gorgeous."

"Oh honey thank you but let's be real here, have you not seen yourself in the mirror lately?" Mandy asked. "Plus, it doesn't hurt that you decided to share this rare catch tonight."

Share? Immediately my mind went racing to all the fantasies and playful texts Amber and I had sent back and forth over the years. Shit, I was just saying those things to hopefully get her turned on. Playing that I was sending someone over to the house to be my proxy. I mean, sure, those things were an actual turn on for me, but I never thought it would ever be a reality.

"Kiss him," Amber said.

"Do what? What did you just say babe?" I looked up at the camera, shocked. But Amber looked just as serious as ever.

"I want to see her kiss you."

"Babe, I think that's against the rules." I stumbled through my words.

"What rules? You guys are completely naked in a bedroom. Plus, you're already touching her hips so looks like we broke those bad boys a long time ago," Amber said.

I looked back at Mandy to find a very similar up-to-no-good grin plastered on her beautiful face. A look as if to say 'hey, what she says goes.' I looked back over to my wife and I'll be damned if I didn't see the exact same look. If I didn't know better I would say these women were either cut from the same cloth or were texting their plan back and forth. If that was the case then they were truly talented because neither of them could get any more naked.

I laid my head back on the headboard. My mind was racing. I could not believe my wife had just asked, no demanded, for another woman to kiss me. A drop-dead gorgeous, naked woman, sitting on my lap nonetheless. I didn't have much time to process that thought until another sensory shock took over. Apparently, me laying my head back was the sign to let the ladies know I must have been okay. Once again, I felt Mandy's smooth weight on my chest. Her hands pressed into my shoulders. But now a new sensation: her lips on mine.

It was like someone had put a velvet cloth in a towel warmer and draped it across my lips. Light pressure at first gradually became more firm. I opened my eyes for a brief second to find Mandy completely pressed into me. Full body-to-body contact. You couldn't fit a sheet of paper between us if you tried. My eyes slammed back shut. My other senses took over. Rushing my brain with the smell of mango, the taste of what had to have been leftover cherry lip gloss with a hint of Apple Crown Royal. Was this really happening?

My confirmation came just a few seconds later when I squeezed my hands around Mandy's hips and she moaned into my mouth. This wasn't some hormone driven dream e. This was really happening. Mandy's little groan forced her mouth to open just a little bit as she hungrily pressed her lips into mine. I took the opportunity to trace my lips with her tongue.

It was like she knew the secret passcode to my body or something because she immediately returned the favor. I parted my own lips and let our tongues explore each other. I could feel the effects, on both of us. Mandy had a more urgent and deliberate motion in her hips. She went from a side-to-side or circular motion to sliding front to back. I could feel more of her weight on top of me as she pressed into my body. Also, if this was even possible, I could feel my cock get harder.

"Holy fuck," Mandy said as she broke the kiss. She was clearly struggling to hold herself back.

"Holy fuck is right." We both immediately heard from the iPad, "I have to admit, I was scared shitless when I told you to do that, but fuck am I glad you did. That was so hot!"

"Oh my god, are you sure?" Mandy asked, a strange mix of excitement and concern in her voice.

"I am more than sure."

"Oh god, thank you," Mandy said, "I was so scared there for a second too."

"Me too," Amber shared as she exhaled.

"Me three," I managed to get in.

"Holy fuck is he a good kisser though," Mandy said with a giggle. "Seriously babe you have a certified gem with this one!"

"I know, right?" Amber replied with a huge smile on her face that looked a little different. It was a mix of her confident but up to no good smile mixed with the one she gives me when she thinks I'll be upset with a recent purchase she made. "It's almost like I need to share him or something, right? Show these other ladies out there what they're missing."

"Oh, yeah? What other kinds of... talents does he have?" Mandy asked clearly looking down at my crotch, now firmly pressed against hers.

"Well, I think you have already seen one by now. Or better yet felt one?" Amber giggled again.

"You appear to be correct, ma'am! It's come up a time or two," Mandy said.

"Don't you love it when it does that? I like to lay on top of him at night sometimes and nibble on his ear and kiss his neck, he absolutely loves it. I love feeling him get hard under me. It drives me wild when I feel his cock throb. It's like it's reaching out for me, wanting me. It's such a turn on."

"Girl, yes! I have to admit, the first time it scared me when I started dancing but then it just started getting me hot. I kinda felt bad because I know I shouldn't want it, but then you told me to kiss him and my brain went to mush. You guys must be some powerful witch and wizard from Hogwarts or something because I am totally spellbound on you two."

"You want him don't you sweetie?" Amber asked pretty frankly but with that grin plastered over her face. "I bet you've been wondering what he would feel like inside you since the moment you caught a glimpse of him when you walked in. Actually, I bet it was back in the club, I know you had to have felt him during that first lap dance."

Another moment of silence fell upon the room. I was completely shocked by the statements my wife just made. Her filter was completely gone and for the first time of the evening, Mandy was speechless, as well. All the beautiful blonde stripper could do was stare into my eyes and shake her head yes.

"I knew there was something about you," Amber said.

"Wait. I promise that wasn't the reason I came back," Mandy shouted trying to defend herself. "I have never done anything like this. The rest of the guys all pitched in and paid me so I ended my shift early. Fuck. That sounds horrible."

"You've never done what, honey? Offered a private in-home show or wanted to fuck someone else's husband in front of them?"

Holy shit. Did my wife really just say that? All I could do was sit there while this beautiful woman slowly continued to rock herself back and forth on my lap. Feeling the heat between our bodies increase. Watching her well-balanced chest rise and fall at increasing rates. Look, I am no sex expert but I could tell both the situation and the conversation with my wife was having a major effect on her - hell on both woman.

"Both," Mandy just barely able to breath out.

"You want to fuck him," Amber said. "You want to fuck my husband don't you?"

"Yes," Mandy said with some conviction this time. Never breaking eye contact with me, she pushed herself down with more force. There was no doubt she was turned on. The underside of my cock could prove that case in a court of law.

"How bad do you want him?"

"I've never wanted anything so bad in my life," Mandy replied.

"My husband's really got you worked up doesn't he," Amber asked in her 'have I been a bad girl Mr' tone.

"Oh my fucking god you both have," Mandy said. "I want you both so bad right now. I don't know why. You're both so fucking sexy and into each other."

"It's probably cause you have been grinding that beautiful pussy up and down his cock for the last five minutes, babe," Amber said and all three of us chuckled.

"You're probably right. I'm sorry. That was probably against the rules," Mandy said, looking down at what was going on between us. "I just wanted to give your man a proper lap dance. Only the best for you two."

"The only rule I made was to show me everything," Amber said. "Trust me you have followed that to the T. Wouldn't you agree, honey?"

Realizing my wife was finally talking to me again, I tried to compose myself and formulate a very careful response. "Oh yeah, she has certainly done a great job following the rules."

"Oh, we can all see how good of a job she's doing babe, Amber said, "You've been hard as steel this whole time. God, she looks so sweet. Does it feel good, baby?"

What was she asking? Did the dance feel good? Is that a question you ask about a lap dance? Or, could she be talking about the bare pussy-to-cock grinding that has been going on for the last ten minutes or so? I wasn't quite sure where she was going, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone.

"Yes."

"I bet it does! I wonder why none of the girls look as good as her at the clubs we go to. Does she smell good?"

Smiling at Mandy, this was an easy reply because by now the room was filled with our scent. "She does baby," I answered back looking directly into Mandy's eyes but as if I was talking through her to my wife." Mango and vanilla. Oh and a hint of sex - your favorite," I made a sniffing sound and giggled.

"My favorite! How does she feel? Is she as soft as she looks?"

"Even softer," I replied, feeling just a little odd talking about Mandy like an object as she continued to grind her body into mine. "The two of you together would feel like heaven on earth, baby."

"Touch her for me," Amber instructed.

Without a word, I put both of my hands back on Mandy's hips like before. Slowly traced my fingertips up her sides. She let out a sigh and very visible shiver as she threw her head back. Slowing climbing up her body, my fingertips conformed to her curves. Lightly touching her skin. Scratching slightly with my fingernails.

Mandy's breathing became more erratic. Her hips were more determined than ever to grind themselves into mine. I was inches away from the bottom of her breast and decided to test my luck. Both hands worked their way up her beautiful mounds until I felt her firm and perky nipples on my palm. I gave both of them a squeeze, forcing a moan from her lips as her hips jerked in my lap. Her body seizing up like she was trying to crunch herself into a ball. Trying her best to catch her breath.

"Holy shit," she mumbled. "Holy fucking shit!"

The room fell quiet again. Only sounds you could hear were faint music in the background and heavy breathing. Mandy finally opened her eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes stared back into mine as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Holy shit!" Amber chimed in over the camera. "Babe, did you just make her cum?"

"Holy shit, Amber," Mandy finally was able to speak. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know that was going to happen."

"Sorry?" Amber asked. "Sorry for what babe? That was fucking hot. You are so into him aren't you?"