A Whole New World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrestling both of my wrists free from her grasp I pushed her body more upright than it was before. Holy fuck was this woman amazing. I know I have said it before, but it looked like she was cut right out of a centerfold. Sweat glistening on her olive skin, blonde hair now curled from the heat and thrown about in a mess. I took one hand and traced a line from between those beautiful breasts just barely touching her skin. She never stopped her assault on my cock. As I moved gently down around her navel, she let out a shudder. I took my thumb and, within seconds, found her clit. Gently rubbed it in small slow circles.

"Oh fuck, Jason," Mandy moaned out. "Please. Please make me cum."

I continued at that same slow pace. I knew it was driving her wild because I could feel her try and speed her movement up to grind my thumb over her clit. Mandy's breathing became even more labored than before. Her movements were less fluid and more erratic. The energy building inside of her was incredible. I could feel it in her pussy as it grabbed at my cock as if to never let it go. She was there. This was it. She just needed to let go.

"Holy fucking shit I'm cumming!" she finally screamed out.

My other hand reached up and grasped her neck, grasping her windpipe ever so lightly. This was something I did with Amber and she loved it. She told me it gave her a little mini orgasm within the orgasm. I didn't know Mandy's limits so I only squeezed lightly, no harder than she had my own wrists pinned down. It must have been enough, because Mandy's eyes and mouth shot wide open. Looking down and right into my eyes.

We never stopped our assault on each other. Somehow she was still able to move her hips up and down while I continued to fuck her and rub her clit.

"Fuck I'm cumming again, oh my god Jason I'm cumming again!"

Her body tensed as an even more powerful orgasm took over. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock. I also felt a warm sensation hit my stomach. Followed by another, followed by another loud moan, and another warm sensation. We both managed to look down.

"Holy fuck she's squirting. Holy shit, Jason you're making her squirt!" Amber yelled from the screen.

That was the tipping point for me. I had done my best to try and hold out for the girls, but that was it. The sights, the sounds, the smells, the feeling; It was all my body could take. My balls started to tighten. That same familiar feeling that my body was ready to release. I was going to explode and I was pretty sure Mandy's pussy could sense that as well because somehow she got even tighter.

"Fuck. I am going to cum, "I managed to grunt out.

"You going to cum for me, Jason?" Mandy managed to ask.

"Shit, I'm about to fucking cum," I said again, moving my hands to Mandy's hips so I could lift her off my cock..

"Cum inside of her," Amber yelled from the iPad. "Cum inside of her pretty little pussy, baby!"

"What? You want me to..."

"Give her your hot cum, baby," Amber continued. "She's been such a good girl she deserves it. Isn't that right, Mandy?"

The blonde stripperdidn't say a word. All she did was bite her lip, shaking her head yes, and grab both of my wrists again - pinning them back behind my head while she continued to ride my cock. Holy fuck was my wife serious? It was crazy enough that we were having sex in the first place. I was at the point of no return. I could feel my cum racing up my cock.

"Fuck!" I yelled out as my hips bucked upwards and the first stream of hot cum fired out of the tip of my cock.

My eyes slammed shut. Mouth wide open until I felt Mandy's lips on mine. Her tongue swirled around mine. My hips continued to buck as I shot stream after stream of hot cum deep into her pussy. Mandy was totally into it, too. Each load forced a strong exhale and moan into my mouth. Our tongues worked in overdrive.

I could hear Amber's moans now coming from the iPad. No, those weren't moans. They were flat out guttural screams. I could hear that she was having a completely new experience watching me as I filled this stranger with my cum. With her cum. Her exclamations were taking me to a whole new level.

"That's it, baby. Yes! I am cumming so hard," Amber shouted. "You're making me cum so hard. Fill her pretty pussy with your hot cum."

Mandy must have also cum again because I could feel her pussy milking my cock. Her body knew how to get exactly what it wanted, and what it wanted was every last drop of my cum.

Our kiss finally broke, but Mandy's orgasm raged on. Once she finally let go of my wrist she collapsed onto my body, her head falling back into the nook of my neck. "Fucking shit I'm cumming again," she managed to yell out. I could tell she wasn't lying, either, because tiny little squirts of her cum was landing on my pelvis as my cock let off a final couple of squirts, itself.

"Fuck!" I called out in ecstasy as things finally started to calm down. "Oh fuck," I immediately followed up in a more concerned voice, realizing what had actually just happened.

"It's okay, you don't have to worry," Mandy whispered into my ear while playfully biting my ear lobe and kissing my neck. "I'm on the pill or I wouldn't have let you go that far. Thank you though. I needed that. I haven't cum so hard or that much in... well ever.

"You're welcome," I said, laying there. A huge weight lifted off my shoulders - figuratively speaking, because Mandy could have laid there forever and I would have been okay. "Glad you enjoyed Jerry's birthday party."

We both laughed.

"Oh, my god baby that was so fucking hot you came in her so much didn't you?" Amber chimed back in from the iPad after what seemed like hours.

"Mhmm, he sure did baby just like you asked," Mandy moved her head away from kissing my neck and laid down on my chest so she could face the camera. "I hope you don't mind me lying here for a minute. One, I don't think my legs physically work at the moment and two, I just kinda wanna feel him you know."

"Take your time honey I know just what you mean," Amber replied. "I love doing the same thing but tightening my muscles around him cause then you feel him twitch inside of you."

Mandy tightened her kegel muscle and sure enough, it sent a jolt of electricity through my crotch. "Fuck," I giggled. "Sensation down there ladies!"

Mandy continued her actions but with a little less force. I think she was enjoying the feeling more than anything. It felt like we were still having sex, just dialed back a bit. Instead of sudden jolts of orgasm, it was like one constant low-grade cum. "Did you enjoy yourself, babe?" Mandy directed the question to my wife. "I didn't step over any boundaries?"

"Did I enjoy myself?" Amber asked. "That was so fucking hot. So much better than any porn website. Plus you look a million times hotter than any porn star. I did something tonight that I have never done before."

"Tell your husband to cum inside of another woman?" I interrupted before anyone could say anything.

"Okay, so maybe two things," Amber laughed. "I totally squirted all over the bed when you came inside of her, honey."

"Are you serious...?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, honey," Amber said lifting her head up.

"Did it feel good?"

"I honestly thought I was going to black out," Amber said. "It was just a rush of extreme ecstasy and I didn't want it to stop."

"Aw, sweetie, I don't know why but I'm so excited to be a part of that. Isn't it like the best orgasm ever?" Mandy asked.

"Oh my god yes." Amber almost shouted it back.

"Well, at least I have a new goal to shoot for when I get home," I said.

Mandy lifted her hand and motioned for a high five. We slapped hands like bros do when you win the two-on-two pickup basketball game. It was like we had known each other for years.

"Shit, gotta pee, be right back," Mandy said as she finally slowly removed herself from my now spent cock, now covered in a cocktail of our cum.

"Yummy," Amber said eyeing my crotch. "I sure wish I was there to clean you two up."

I picked up the iPad from the nightstand and brought it closer to my face, getting a much better picture of my wife. Her hair was a mess, cheeks still flushed and pink. Her face glistened with sweat.

"God, you look sexy as fuck right now. Looks like you just got done fucking someone good. You okay?"

"Um, of course baby," Amber answered. "Are you?"

"Yeah but like are you okay with what just happened?"

"Hell yes. Holy shit that was hot. It was like watching porn only better."

"I'm serious babe, that was so totally different than porn."

"I promise I am more than fine. The bed sheets over here not so much though"

"So you really did squirt?"

"Mhmm," Amber replied and moved the camera to show the wet spot in the bed. "I don't really know what it was honey but there was some kind of connection between me and her. I don't know how to explain it."

"You don't need to explain it. I totally saw it. It's like you two were one or something."

"Exactly. She was just so hot. It was all so hot. You're not mad are you?"

"Mad? How could I be mad? I don't want you to be mad."

"I am the furthest from mad baby- maybe a little tired seeings how it's 4:30 in the morning - but not mad."

Mandy returned from the bathroom and started to gather her things that were thrown about at the foot of the bed. She slipped her panties back on and went for her bra.

"Umm do you want me to see if there is another bedroom open so you can stay here tonight," I asked, sitting up. "With it being so late you don't have to go anywhere. Don't want anything weird happening in an Uber or anything."

"Babe don't be such an asshole," Amber spoke up. "There is a perfectly good king size bed there she can crash on."

"I don't want to impose, Amber," Mandy said while she continued to gather her things. "I already barged in once."

"Oh please, I think we are well past that by now. Seriously I don't see an issue with you getting some sleep. Make him cook you breakfast in the morning. This man makes the best omelet."

Mandy and I exchanged looks. It was a rather large bed and it's not like we haven't seen what the other person had. Mandy walked over to the other side of the bed in just her bra and panties and pulled the messed up covers back. Then she climbed in and put her head on the pillow.

"Thanks, babe, someone really wore me out tonight and I could use some good sleep."

"No problem honey," Amber said, "Just remember my rule, show me everything."

We all three laughed and Mandy handed me the iPad back. I said my goodbyes and good nights. We both gave Amber kisses before she ended the FaceTime call.

"Wow, you and your wife are something special," Mandy said, rolling over to face me.

"She really is," I answered back. "Plus I think she really likes you."

"Really? We would totally make good girlfriends wouldn't we?"

"Oh yeah you would," I said with a smirk on my face, thinking of all the ways that could go.

"Oh shut up!" Mandy reached out and smacked my arm. "You would like that wouldn't you?"

"It wouldn't suck."

"You're probably right, she is so pretty and fucking awesome. You should give me her number, and yours for that matter. I feel like we are meant to be friends."

"Sure, I bet she would like to have a long distance pen pal. In the morning though, I'm tired."

"Me too, goodnight," Mandy said rolling over to face the other way.

"Goodnight."

I too rolled over to face the opposite way. Grabbed my phone to send a text. 'Good night and super sexy sweet dreams, baby. Love you more than you will ever know. Talk to you in the morning.'

****

I woke up the next morning extra groggy, laying in my oversized bed on my back with my eyes still closed. I swear it felt like I had completed a triathlon with a half marathon cool down.

What the fuck did I do yesterday? I didn't have that many drinks on the boat or at the club. Shit the club! Was that a dream or did all of that shit actually happen? I was a little afraid to open my eyes. I could feel that I was naked, which was pretty normal. I peeked my eyes open and let them get adjusted to the bright Florida morning sun and looked around the room. Holy shit it wasn't a dream. Mandy was sitting up in bed, she had found one of my t-shirts in the closet and put it on. Because of our size difference, it pretty much looked like a dress. Wow did she look even hotter?

"Good morning," Mandy said, reaching for a cup on the nightstand. "I made us some coffee. Oh, and grabbed one of your shirts. I hope you don't mind. Some of your friends were already up and I didn't think walking out there in just my panties would have been a good idea."

"Good call," I managed to mumble as I too sat up, taking the coffee. "On the coffee and the shirt. What did they all say?"

"Mr. Sanders, I think his name is, made us the coffee and asked who I was. I guess he didn't know what was going on last night? We chatted for a bit. Told him 'the guys' asked me to come back after Jerry's party to hang out and when you saw it was so late you just let me crash here instead of worrying about an Uber or a cab. He called you a real gentleman."

"Mr. Sanders is a great guy," I said taking a sip of coffee.

"He is," Mandy replied. "Gave me his business card. Said I could be pretty good in this line of work. Said, very respectfully, I had 'the looks to draw clients in, the voice to persuade them, and everything else can be learned.'"

"Yeah, that sounds like him. So, I don't mean to change the subject so quick," I said as I picked my phone off the nightstand to see a text from Amber. "Um did we actually have, um, sex last night?"

Good morning babe hope you slept well, I know I slept like a rock. Last night was so fun. I'm still thinking about her beautiful body on top of yours. Don't feel guilty this morning. Call me when you are alive. Got some errands to run with the girls. Love you. Was the message I saw on my phone.

"Yes," Mandy replied with that same sexy little giggle I remembered from what I thought was a dream the night before. "I would like to think we had incredible sex fueled by your sexy hot wife. She was totally into watching you. Did you even notice how many times she got off?"

So that was real last night and judging by the text I received, I think everyone had a good time. "I'm not so sure she's done," I said laughing and showing Mandy the text message.

"Good for her," Mandy said. "I swear you two are perfect. She's a sexy woman for sure and I think she found out last night that she's a little more into girls than she originally thought. That and she may be a little bit of a voyeur. Better not bring her down here with you while you work, I'll kidnap her for the week."

"Hey you remember her rule, right? Gotta show me everything," I replied back after another few sips of coffee. "God that would be so hot watching you two."

"I can see," Mandy said eyeballing the covers that were now on the rise.

"Shit, I am sorry," I said, pulling a pillow over my crotch.

"Nothing to be sorry about babe, nothing I haven't seen or felt before," Mandy leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Only thing to be sorry about is that we can't take care of it. I'm gonna go catch a shower real quick then I'll get all my stuff together and you can get me an Uber home."

Mandy slid off the bed and walked towards the bathroom, ass swaying from side to side in a deliberate motion, taking my shirt off in the process. She looked back at me as she entered the doorway and stopped. Then she threw my shirt on the bed and blew me a kiss before she disappeared into the bathroom. Damn, she was hot and she knew it.

****

I immediately picked up my phone to text Amber.

Holy shit did last night really happen?

Good morning my sexy husband. If it didn't then we had one wild dream. Is she still there?

She's getting a shower before she leaves.

You're not getting one with her?

No! That would not be right. She's not my wife.

I know I'm just saying we all got a little dirty last night.

Especially you, you little minx!

Hey, I couldn't help it she was fucking hot.

I think she thought the same about you. Said I can't bring you down here cause she would kidnap you.

And turn me into her little sex toy?

I just reminded her of the rules, show me everything.

You did not!

Yes, I did! She laughed, hit me on the shoulder and said deal.

God honey you have to admit that was so hot last night.

It was a little weird for me at first because I didn't know what to think but to see you that turned on was hot. Plus I gotta admit, it was a little bit of a fantasy of mine. Granted that fantasy typically involved you being there and involved but I guess you were as involved as circumstances allowed.

I so can't wait for you to get home. That dildo you made me is okay but after watching you make her cum with just your touch and then your dick I really need some cock like that's all I can think of right now.

I'll make it up to you when I get home, I promise.

Yeah? How?

You let me worry about that. You just keep thinking of cock.

Mkay.

I'm gonna put my phone on the charger and get her an Uber and talk with Mr. Sanders to see what he wants to do with the team on the last day, I should be home tomorrow around three in the afternoon. I'll have Alex come pick me up at the airport in case you're busy.

See ya at the airport babe. Love you!

--

Once Mandy got out of the shower I made sure she had all of her things. We chatted for a little bit, which was actually nice. I learned that she is pretty much a beach bum like my wife and I. She enjoyed many of the same TV shows and sports, for that matter. We also exchanged numbers - especially after her and Mr. Sanders spoke. Never hurts to keep the business line open. I also gave her Amber's number and told her that they would likely end up being good friends.

"I have to be honest I'm a little confused on where to go from here," I said as we waited in my room for her ride.

"Well, I am going to go home and rest, then study for some exams. You are probably going to join your buddies and they are going to want to hear about everything."

"Unless they already heard everything last night," I joked with her.

"I was a little loud wasn't I," she asked with a smirk on her face. "So what does that mean for you and the rest of your trip. Are they gonna talk a lot of shit?

"Honestly, I don't really give a shit if they do or not. I love my team but what I do... or who I do in my personal life is my business. Anyways you said you had to study, what are you studying?"

"Funny you should ask but I'm finishing up a degree in marketing and communications. The stripping just helps pay for everything you know? Plus it's a really good way to stay in shape and have some fun."

"Hey, I don't blame you, whatever pays the bills. And as long as you stay safe." Listen to me trying to be protective or some shit.

"Oh trust me, we have security follow us around the club if we are being tipped well and we always get escorted to our vehicles when it's time to go. Last night was different. I have never gone home with someone I met there, let alone have sex with them."

"Yeah that was a once in a lifetime kind of thing wasn't it?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. We did exchange numbers and I do have an iPhone myself," Mandy said hinting obviously at last night's activities.

"Oh lord what did we go and create," I asked.

"I'm not really sure but wouldn't you want to try and figure it out?" We both chuckled.