A Whole New World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just couldn't help it, babe," Mandy said, sitting back on her haunches but still straddling my body. "There is just so much..."

"Sexual energy between you two?" Amber cut her off before she could even finish. "Don't even try to sit there and lie. I can feel it from here, trust me I've felt it three times now. You want him so bad. Nothing to be ashamed about honey, I want him bad too. He just happens to be a thousand miles away. Plus, I think he wants you just as much"

My face grew hot. For the first time all night, blood was rushing to other parts of my body besides my cock. I was speechless, which is not something that happens to me often. Did Amber just call this - for lack of a better term - stripper, out for lusting after me? Did she just admit to cumming three times while watching? What the hell was going on? Mandy appeared to be in the same state of mind, however, her body was saying 'she's not wrong, you know.'

"Touch him," Amber said finally breaking the silence. "Touch him for me, Mandy, please."

The tone in her voice was not a question. However, it wasn't exactly a demand, either. It was more so an assertive request. Something that my wife was yearning for. Mandy and I looked at each other, having a silent conversation that was no less complicated for the lack of sound. . 'Did she just say that?' 'What should we do?' 'Are you okay with that?' 'Are you?'

"Please," Amber said again. "I won't be mad. I promise."

"Babe, wait a second, you do realize what you're asking right?" I finally got my stomach out of my throat. "I think Mandy has gone well above and beyond what she thought she was getting herself into."

"Oh, I know exactly what I'm asking babe," Amber replied. That grin was plastered all over her face again. "I'm asking the amazingly beautiful, naked, blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman that has curves that would make a sports car driver jealous to take her hands and wrap them around that extremely beautiful hard cock of yours!"

Mandy and I both literally choked when we heard what Amber had said. I could not believe the words that had come out of my wife's mouth. I knew Amber had a very horny side of her, but that usually didn't come out until we had a few drinks. I was both equally confused and turned on at the same time. Okay, maybe in the heat of the moment I was more turned on but I honestly didn't know how to react.

Lucky for me, I guess, I didn't really need to know what to do because somehow these two women had some kind of secret girl-to-girl communication trick. They shared a serious look at first, Mandy looked at me then back at the camera. Both women grinned from ear to ear.

"I'll do you one better," Mandy said as she turned towards me, planting a heavy kiss on my lips. "Trust me," she whispered and began to slide her body down mine.

The weight of her breasts pressed against my own chest. I could feel her nipples pulling through my chest hair. I think it was equally a turn on for her as it was for me. based on the look she gave me. Then I felt her teeth graze my own nipple.

"Oh my god."

"What? What's wrong?" Mandy asked concerned.

"Nothing," I shot back quickly. "Was not expecting that, that's all."

"Good," Mandy replied. "Then you really aren't expecting this."

She was correct in that statement, because what happened next I would have never seen coming even from a mile away. Mandy shimmied her way down the rest of my body, never breaking eye contact. Certainly she didn't lose the grin on her face. What was this woman up to?

I immediately got the answer to my own question when the next thing I felt was soft fingers wrapping themselves around my balls. Mandy then took her lips, the same lips I was just kissing moments ago, and kissed the tip of my cock, smiling from ear to ear while doing so. Was this really happening? Was I dreaming? I got my answer to that question, as well, when she parted those lips and took me into her mouth. Still never breaking eye contact. All I could do was lay my head back against the headboard. Speechless once more.

"Oh shit," Amber said through the iPad. "I didn't think you were going to grab him like that."

"I can totally stop if you want me to, babe," Mandy said looking directly at me, but clearly talking to Amber.

"I never said stop, you just surprised the shit out of me," Amber answered back. "By the look on his face I don't think either of us wants you to stop, isn't that right honey?"

All I could do was shake my head yes. I literally could not find words to speak. What made it even worse for me was Mandy wasted no time returning to what she was previously doing. Finally breaking eye contact with me to focus on the task at hand, or should I say at mouth. It was almost like she was going back for seconds at Thanksgiving dinner. She had gotten a taste of what was on the table and she wanted more - so more she took.

I felt like I was paralyzed. I couldn't move anything on my body. I couldn't feel anything else but the sensation of her warm, velvety lips gliding up and down my shaft. Leaving saliva behind as if she was marking her territory. It was my turn to let out an uncontrollable moan as Mandy attempted to take my entire length into her mouth. The pressure around the head of my cock was something else, something I had never felt before. It was truly indescribable.

Another moan escaped my lips as Mandy worked her way back towards the tip of my harder-than-ever erection. She swirled her tongue around the back side of the head of my cock while lightly sucking. Pulling ever so slightly on my balls. There was no doubt this woman knew what she was doing.

"Holy fuck." The words slipped out of my mouth. I had no control over my body at this point.

"I bet that feels so good, doesn't it baby," I heard Amber ask but it seemed like she was miles away. "Look at that sexy fucking mouth take all of your cock"

I looked down my body to see Mandy working on my dick with reckless abandon. On the nightstand, my wife was on the other end of the FaceTime call, one hand pinching her very own erect nipples and her other hand moving out of view of the camera. I knew what was going on. Holy shit this really wasn't a dream.

"Oh my god babe it feels incredible," I finally blurted out. "Fuck, I mean, I don't know. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Oh baby I am more than okay," Amber said in a playfully seductive voice. "Only thing would be better is if I were there to get my hands on that beautiful woman who looks to be doing a fine job at sucking my husband's cock!"

"I would be totally okay with that," Mandy managed to mumble as she continued to work on my erection.

"I bet her mouth feels amazing doesn't it, babe?" Amber asked me directly this time.

Finally getting my bearings, I realized I needed to play along. Seeing that this was actually turning Amber on, I decided to try and turn the tables. "Her tongue feels so good sweetie, I bet it would do wonders on that wet pussy of yours. You're soaked aren't you?"

"Fuck, really?" Amber asked letting out yet another moan. "I've always wondered what it would feel like if a woman went down on me."

"Remember that one time I went down on you while we were skinny dipping at that place in Kauna'oa a year or so ago?"

"Oh god, how could I forget!" Amber said with excitement in her voice.

"Fuck," I grunted as Mandy took me once again all the way into her mouth and stayed there for what felt like five minutes. "Just take that and double it and that's how good it would feel."

"That sounds so fucking hot," Amber said, "You're so fucking lucky, babe."

"Hey, I don't know what I did to deserve this but you won't get any complaints out of me," I said..

"Or me," My wife replied back, sincerely

"Or me!" Mandy said as she replaced her mouth with her hands around my cock. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"God yes," Amber and I both replied at the same time. The entire room broke out in laughter.

"I wasn't talking to you, mister," Mandy giggled back. "I was talking to the sexy lady on the other end of the line."

"Oh honey, I am certainly enjoying the view," Amber replied. "Honestly, and babe I mean no offense here, but I don't think I have ever been this turned on in my life. You have made me cum like four times already."

"Oh, yeah?" Mandy asked while moving herself more towards the end of the bed, pulling at my legs to motion me to lay down. "What's your record?"

Mandy started to pull at my ankles while talking with Amber. Slowly pulling my body to a more horizontal position. Once she was fine with my placement, she began her journey back up my rigid body. Making sure to make body-to-body contact when she could. Dragging her breasts over my cock and stomach.

"I bet I can break that," Mandy said with determination in her voice and a devilish look in her eyes.

"That sounds like a challenge," Amber replied.

Mandy didn't physically speak another word but her actions screamed out challenge accepted. As she continued to make her way up my body she eventually placed her right hand on my left shoulder to support herself enough so she wasn't fully laying on me. With no hesitation, she went for my lips. This was a much different kiss than before. This was not the same timid touch. She knew what she wanted and she wasn't scared to go after it. Who was I to stop her at this point, right?

At some point in the midst of our kiss, Mandy had lifted her hips to create separation between us. I felt her free hand grab the base of my cock. Our kiss broke. I opened my eyes to find her staring back at me with determination. It was like she was giving me a chance to stop her. When I offered no resistance she smiled and moved her hand back to line me up with her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating between us again. It was even better when the head of my cock parted her lips, I could finally feel how wet she actually was.

An excited moan escaped her lips, like she had finally accomplished a goal that she had her whole life. Her eyes slammed shut, hand moving to my other shoulder for support. I felt my own hips moving upward as if they had a mind of their own to meet her downward movement. Holy fuck was this actually happening? Mandy let out a loud moan as she finally bottomed out on my cock. Our skin pressed together once again as if the planets had aligned.

"Holy fucking shit," Mandy squeaked out under her breath, finally opening her eyes looking down at me.

Laying there, shocked at both what just happened and the tightness I felt around my bare cock, I looked up at Mandy. She looked like she had just finished running a half marathon. Cheeks flushed. Hair a mess. Breathing heavily labored as she supported herself on my shoulders. A smile on her face. I didn't know what to do. All I could manage was turn my head to see my wife's reaction.

"Did she just?"

"Yes," Mandy cut Amber off before she could finish her question. "I totally have your husband's rock hard, beautiful cock deep inside of me right now. God he feels so good. Isn't that what you wanted babe?"

Amber, now the silent one, was only able to shake her head yes. While I could see the excitement on her face. I could also see the lust in her eyes. Maybe even a twinge of jealousy. What I was having an issue determining was who that lust for. Was it for me or was it for Mandy?

"Is this what you really wanted to see, hun?" I asked. "This whole time you just wanted to see another woman have sex with me?"

"I mean, that wasn't the initial plan," Amber answered. "But after you made her and I cum by just touching her, I knew there was something more there. She's just so fucking sexy babe. Does she feel good?"

Mandy and I immediately looked at each other. Neither of us had ever been in this position - not the woman on top, of course - but being sexually involved with a client/someone other than my wife. How we answered this question could have huge effects on a lot of things. Was there even a correct response??

"She feels amazing, baby," I said, trying my luck once more with my answer, not taking my eyes away from Mandy. For some odd reason, I wanted her to know I meant what I was saying. "Her skin feels like it was cut from silk, she's so soft. You would be in heaven if you were here right now."

"Yeah? What else?" Amber asked in a softer tone. Damn this was really getting her off.

I started to rub both of my hands down Mandy's taut thighs. They were squeezing my hips as if to say she didn't want to go anywhere. Once I made my journey back towards her hips I pushed them backward just a few inches before slowly pulling her back towards me, creating the slightest rocking motion. I smiled and winked at her. She got the hint and continued the very slow movement.

"She's incredibly tight," I said,. "You can tell she works really hard... at her job." I tried to say it with a straight and sexy face but failed. It was okay because we all let out a little laugh.

"Oh I bet she is incredibly tight," Amber spoke up. "I can see it in your face."

"Oh, there is that, too," I said grinning, still looking Mandy right in her eyes as she continued to rock back and forth on top of me. "She is so fucking wet right now too. What have you done to this woman, babe?"

"Me? Did you forget you're the one with the cock buried in that beautiful, tight, wet pussy?"

"Fuck. That sounded so hot coming from you," Mandy said.

"What's that hun?" Amber asked. "It sounds hot that my very sexy, very married husband has his very beautiful cock stuffed inside your tight little pussy?"

"Mhm," was all Mandy managed to get out as she bit her bottom lip, then brought her hands to her breasts and gave them a firm squeeze. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be doing this but he feels so good and you look so hot over there playing with yourself!"

"Oh honey, don't be sorry, it's like my own personal porno right now. Plus I don't think you will get any complaints from him, isn't that right, honey?"

"No ma'am," I immediately blurted out. "Zero complaints from this one."

Mandy continued to play with her breasts and tweak her nipples letting out sighs and moans as she did it. I knew the touching was for her own pleasure, but as I said a second ago, there were no complaints coming from me. All I could do was lay there and enjoy the sights, sounds, and feels. I was not going to be the one to make any kind of move and mess anything up. That was when I felt Mandy grab my hands and pull them up to her breasts.

Leaving my hands to paw at her incredible tits, Mandy brought her own hands up to her neck. Pausing to bite her own pinky before grabbing her hair in a messy bun. Rocking back and forth on my lap with more force than before, grinding her sex into my pelvis. She knew exactly what she was doing and what she wanted and her labored breathing told me she was very close to getting it.

"That's it, baby. Ride his cock." Amber struggled to speak through her own labored breathing. She wasn't just okay with what was going on, she was fully into it. Her hand visibly working on her own wet pussy. "Fuck you look so good with your hair up like that, sweat glistening on your body. I want to kiss you so bad."

"Really hun? You like how I'm riding your husbands cock? Is this how he likes it?" Mandy said.

"Oh I think you are doing a fine job," Amber moaned back. Her hips rocked back and forth almost in rhythm with Mandy's. "Take his hands and pin them behind his head and really fuck him, babe. He really loves it when I do that."

Mandy needed no convincing. Within seconds she had let her luscious hair fall and grabbed both of my wrists, lunging forward and pinning them up over my head. Luckily for me, she paused there for a moment, allowing her large, natural breasts and impossibly hard nipples to hang inches from my face. The smell of mango flooded my nose. The tease of being inches away from my mouth, but not quite being able to reach had the blood rushing to my cock, making it twitch inside of her. The smirk on Mandy's face let me know she could feel it. The look in her eyes told me she loved the feeling of being in control.

None too many words followed from anyone as Mandy took things up a notch from grinding to just straight up fucking. She raised her hips slowly off of mine, just enough to create about an inch of separation from our glistening bodies, before she sat back down. The next time she went a little bit higher and sat down a little bit harder, moaning whilst doing so. The third time I could feel my cock slide about three-quarters of the way out. I had to look down our bodies to see. Picking just my head up and looking past her breasts swaying in front of me, I saw her plump lips hugging the head of my cock. Her juices coated my glistening shaft from what little light we did have in the room. The next time she slammed her hips back into mine, a clap echoed throughout the room.

"Fuck," I managed to moan out while slamming my head down.

"Fuck," Mandy moaned in her own pleasure, swinging her head back, her hair going with her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again," Amber moaned out from the iPad.

Mandy continued to pick up her pace. I thought this woman was talented just moving her hips back and forth and grinding on me. She was in full overdrive now. It was as if she had finally gotten a taste of the forbidden fruit and realized she'd been starving. She was in full control and I was in complete awe. Her pussy was gliding up and down my cock while her ass slammed into my lap. So fast you would have thought someone was getting a standing ovation after a stellar performance. Now that I think about it, she was certainly receiving a standing ovation.

"That's it baby fuck him," I managed to hear my wife from the nightstand. "You look so good fucking my husband."

"You. Like. When. I. Ride. His. Cock. Babe?" Mandy huffed out each time her ass clapped back into my lap. "You are such a lucky bitch cause you get to fuck him every night."

"Aren't you glad I'm a nice lucky bitch?" Amber once again giggled in that evil but playful tone. "I could have been stingy and keep that beautiful cock all to myself. However, a pretty girl like you deserves a little treat."

"Oh fuck, there isn't anything little about this treat," Mandy said as she clenched her hands around my wrists even harder. "He's going to make me cum again, baby."

I was on cloud nine. Fuck that, I was probably on cloud twelve at this point. Hearing my wife instigate the proceedings was hot enough. We would often times talk dirty to each other, especially after longer than normal business trips. But this was different. It felt so wrong. Laying there pinned to the mattress while Mandy worked her perfect pussy up and down my hard cock. However, it felt so right, like finding that last puzzle piece and sliding it in to complete your masterpiece.

"Cum all over him baby, you've worked so hard for it, you deserve it!"

Wow, Amber was really getting into this. It was hard to say what turned me on more - the beautiful naked blonde that was riding me like a PBR athlete or Coach Amber guiding her team to an epic World Series championship. Either way, I wasn't going to do anything to mess things up and stayed pretty quiet with the exception of a few of my own moans. I did, however, start to push my own hips upwards to meet Mandy's, fucking her even deeper than before. Based on her facial expressions and increased vocals, I would say she was enjoying herself quite well.

Mandy was a true athlete. The pace that she was able to keep was mind-blowing. At the rate she was going, it was going to be blowing something else, too. I could tell she was really close to something big. As her ass would rise and fall on my cock she would also start grinding on me. Her eyes pinched shut. She sounded like she was going to hyperventilate. I decided to try a little something to help get her over the edge.