A Whole New World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really do think you and Amber would make good... friends," I said, trying to keep the conversation a little tame.

"Oh trust me I will be texting her," she said, excitedly. "Does she know you gave me her number?"

"Maybe. Maybe not," I said as my phone dinged on the nightstand. Looking at it I saw that her Uber driver had arrived and our time together had come to an end. I told her that her ride was here and walked with her out into the common room. A couple of the guys were hanging out watching TV while others were out on the balcony. No one said a word but they were certainly watching like it was the bottom of the ninth, two outs, and a runner on third.

We got to the car downstairs and you would think I was on a first date or something. My heart started beating faster and I felt a little more nervous. What the hell was wrong with me?

"I had a really good time last night," Mandy said. "Honestly, if I didn't feel safe or think your wife was mad, or you were a creep, I would have left. Granted that was way out of character for me, but I don't regret it one bit."

"Honestly I am really glad our paths crossed," I said. "I think you might have really opened some new doors for us. Plus I'm glad you had a good time and it wasn't weird."

"I think it's safe to say we all had a blast."

We both busted out in laughter before she leaned in and gave me one last kiss before I opened the door for her and she rode away. I wasn't even able to get back up the large staircase and in the front door of the condo before my phone buzzed twice.

For you and Amber's enjoyment. Kisses. -Amanda, aka Mandy.

Wow was that what she was wearing last night? Amber's text came in just seconds after the photo. I saved the number and name and used the mirror style selfie as her contact photo and replied back.

The rule did state EVERYTHING. Mandy must have sent the same thing to Amber because the photo I saw was, in fact, the outfit she'd worn the night before. Must have either been in between her sets or right when she got there. Regardless, she looked incredible.

That is exactly what she was wearing last night.

No wonder you liked her so much. I would be worried you were dead if you didn't.

Hey, Jerry had his eyes on her first. I just set the meeting up.

Oh yeah, you set it up alright.

Haha, aren't you so funny.

I thought I was pretty funny. Oh, by the way, we are totally texting back and forth.

Oh, are you now? Are you going to tell me what you're talking about?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Touché. Hey, I have to run for a bit Mr. Sanders wants to go over a few final things with everyone before we head to the airport.

****

Mr. Sanders and I wrapped things up with everyone in the large common room. He thanked everyone for coming down and playing nice. We set some team goals to hit once we got back to have yet another great year. Mr. Sanders also clued us in on a few new things coming that year to the company. I have to be honest I wasn't paying attention at all. It sounded like Charlie Brown's teachers to me.

All I could think about was the night before. The sights. The sounds. The sex! Mandy and my wife moaning in the pleasure essentially caused by yours truly. My mind also started to think of what Mandy said about continuing the fun. Was she serious or was she just riding the high from hours earlier?

Maybe we could FaceTime Mandy while Amber and I had sex. I bet that would be fun. No way would Amber do that again. Would she? How was I even thinking that was a possibility? My thoughts drifted to other possible fantasies. God, what a sight it would be just to watch the two. What about paying her back and setting something up similar for her on my next trip with another man? Would she even be into having sex with another man while I am not there?

Jerry tapped me on my shoulder and I snapped out of my daydream. He asked if I was ready to go home. Of course, I was ready to go home. I knew what was waiting for me there an incredibly horny wife that had opened the Pandora's Box of sex and hadn't seen me in person all week. This bus and plane couldn't go fast enough to get me home.

Hey, baby, we are heading to the airport now. Alex is good with picking me up. I will see you in a few hours. Have a great day. I texted Amber as we left the condo.

Love you and safe travels. Hurry home honey we have lots to catch up on. She replied

We arrived at the airport, checked everything in and loaded onto the plane. Another straight shot flight from Tampa to home. I was ready to catch a little nap. Once in the air, I laid my chair back and closed my eyes. Immediately the actions of the night prior started to play on the back of my eyelids like a drive-in movie. I could feel the smile form on my face. God I couldn't wait to get home to Amber.

Where did this take us now?