All Comments on 'A Whore for the King Pt. 09'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius11 months ago

This series is charming. Without conflict a story becomes just a string of scenes, each one a study. Other than the early contretemps with Alana there was little by way of conflict but enough adversity to keep the reader engaged.

I for one would welcome more series further developing the fictional universe of Middlebury.

5 stars for this episode and 5 stars for the series.

jsala266jsala26611 months ago

Fantastic read.

mitchawamitchawa11 months ago

The marriage was preordained from the time Sarah was crowned a consort and given

Sarah, becoming queen was foreordained when she was made a consort, was given an estate, and was made an aristocrat. Nevertheless, a treat story and plot. The writing is superb and I wonder why you have such few followers. The sex scenes were well ;;ut together and added depth to all three ;articiapats Every one loves a happy ending.

an estate.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

wonderful!

JSA69JSA6912 months ago

First rate story. Five stars all the way. Give us more, please.

KurtVKurtVabout 1 year ago

That was the hottest sex scene I've ever read. Those characters went through so a long journey that I felt like I cared about them when Harold finally got Sarah pregnant.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

I agree, an enjoyable series, but seemed rushed.

Keep up the good works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A most enjoyable series, though I I did find the final part somewhat rushed. Well plotted, well written and delightfully erotic. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.