A Wife, A Secret Life and Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to tell me what's going on, Rhian?"

"There was nothing going on Dad. We were just listening to music. Fuck, I'm twenty years old. I don't have to defend myself to you."

"No you don't. I simply asked what was happening here. I'm not an idiot Rhian. I might be old, but I'm wise. There was more to this than music. Just be honest with me."

"Okay!" She snapped. "You want to know. I'm a lesbian okay. I like Leeza, she's really nice." She only managed to get the last bit out through the flood of tears, that burst through her hands. "I'm gay, are you happy now. Your precious daughter's a lezzie."

I leaned over and drew her into my arms. Just like the thousand times I had done exactly the same when she was growing up. "Hey, it's okay sweetie. Shush, stop the tears. It; s going to be all right."

"I'm sorry Dad." She sobbed into the side of my neck where her face was buried.

"For gods sake Rhian, there's nothing to apologise for. I don't care about your sexuality. All I ever worry about is whether you're safe? I mean I assume you're sure, about your choice?"

"Positive Pop. I dated guys, but there was never a connection. It felt wrong. Then I went on a date with a girl, and it was perfect. Everything fell into place."

"I see, is that why you were attracted to Jodi?"

She wiped her eyes, the blush taking over. "You saw that?"

"Yeah, it was clear to me. I know Jodi's, bi. When I saw you both getting along so well. I wondered."

"She's really nice, and I like her. We talked a bit, she's pretty onto it."

"Does your mother know?"

She shook her head violently. "Oh god no. Nobody knows. I'm in the closet Pop, and I ain't coming out."

"That's all right. I wasn't pushing. So what's this thing with Leeza?"

"I dunno Pop. She's just choice. We connected like straight away. Like it was meant to be. She feels right."

"How does she feel about that?"

"The same. She's nervous for some reason. She didn't want you or Mum to find out."

"Find out about what?"

"I invited her to stay the night."

"As in sleeping together?"

She giggled. "Yeah, like we're both twenty Pop. We don't need permission."

"That's true, but the fact you wanted to keep it a secret tells me you know it's wrong. I mean, what were you going to do in the morning? You need either your mother or I to drive her back to the city."

"Yeah, we talked about it." She sniggered. "I was going to take your pickup."

"Grand theft auto was easier than being honest? Rhian, you don't have to come out to the world, but surely you can be honest with your family?"

"Mum'll hate me. God she's been like planning my wedding since I was old enough to walk. She's always hassling me about which boys I'm dating. Like... How the fuck do I tell her I'm gay?"

"You just tell her, she will understand. Trust me, she is no prude."

"Mum... You're joking right? She's the biggest prude ever, like she's so fucking straight."

"Give her a chance, Rhian. Talk to her. She will be shocked, but she'll understand."

"Ya think?"

"Definitely."

I dragged her to her feet, and we shared a parental hug. "It'll work out if you're honest Rhian. It's lies and secrets that erode everything."

As we walked back towards the crowd, we saw Leeza, walking towards us. They walked into a hug, and Leeza, said. "Can I talk to you Ian?"

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea."

Rhian, moved gingerly towards the group Ava, was mingling with. Leeza, and I returned to the long cool grass beneath the aged old Matai. We sat side by side, looking at the crowd. "I'm sorry Ian."

"You don't have to be sorry, just tell me what the hell's going on?"

"I can't explain it. The moment I saw Rhian, I was drawn to her. There were inescapable forces dragging us together. Forget magnetism, or gravity. This was way bigger than that. It was like an inevitableness. A giant black hole had grabbed us. I think I'm in love."

"With my daughter?"

"I know, it's fucked up aye?"

"Just a little. I'm not angry about you and me Leeza. I just don't want my daughter to get hurt. It seems like she feels the same way. She's fragile though, and her sexuality seems to be new to her."

"I wouldn't purposely hurt her. I wasn't looking for a quick fuck. If I wanted that, I would have come to you."

"Jesus, don't talk like that. If you're serious about Rhian, then you and I... That's over."

"I know, I feel bad. You put on this great party for me, and Ava's, fucking amazing. I feel like I'm letting you down."

"Don't be daft. It's not like you and I were in love. I do like you, and I've loved being part of your life, but I always knew you'd find somebody your own age."

"Fuck the age thing dude. It's just Rhian, and me. We're meant to be. Like it was written somewhere, in the stars or some shit. Maybe the rear window of a VW Kombi."

"I told Rhian, she has to tell Ava. I don't want any lies."

"Fuck, bugger shit. I loved that job." She glanced at me sadly. "Any chance you might need somebody for your office?"

"Piss off. Ava's not going to fire you. She thinks you're gods gift."

"That might change when she finds out I'm shagging her daughter."

"Maybe, but I doubt it. She's got enough skeletons hanging in her closet. I think she'll take it better than you think."

As we stood up, she threw her arms around me, and hugged me so tight... "I'm sorry Ian. I know this is fucked up and I'm a shitty person for doing this, but I really like Rhian. I couldn't ignore it. I've never felt anything like it."

"It's okay. I don't think badly of you. If you genuinely have those feelings for Rhian. Then I'm happy for you. She would be lucky to have you."

"I'm the lucky one. You daughter is amazing. She's got it all, looks, humour, intelligence. God we love all the same shit."

"Wow, slow down Leeza. You've only just met."

"I know, and I'm acting like a crazy U-haul bitch Lesbo, but my heart is pounding, and it's not just cos I feel bad for fucking you over. She's turned my world upside down."

"All I'm saying is take your time. Go slow. You sound like a crazy stalker right now."

She slipped out of my arms with a soft kiss.

"Leeza, there's one thing, and I know I can trust you. The thing between you and me. That secret must stay a secret. Rhian must never know. You have to take that to the grave."

She nodded her understanding. Then with a soft giggle, she said. "I was wondering how the fuck I'd tell her. 'Oh, by the way. I been banging your father.' I don't know that she'd understand."

"You got that right. The women in this family can be pretty vicious."

"Do I get to be one of the women in this family, or am I gonna be like Jodi's hubby? Never allowed back?"

"You will always be welcome here. Unless you hurt my daughter. Then I'll hunt you down."

"And do what... Fuck me to death?"

"Hey, don't laugh. It's a thing."

She leaned against me with her arm around my waist as we walked back to the crowd. As we got closer. We spotted Rhian, and Ava. They were sat together well away from the guests, in a tight huddle. Even from the distance I could see they were both bawling their eyes out.

They fell to their knees, off the low seat. Their arms crushing one another. Rhian's, head buried in the side of her neck.

Dylan, watched as we approached and walked over anxiously. "What the hell is that about. Do you know?"

He also noticed Leeza's arm around my waist, and the way she leaned against me for support. I could see there was another question he wanted to ask...

"I do know what it's about, but it's something Rhian, is going to have to tell you."

"Oh right. She's coming out of the closet then?"

Surprised, I spluttered. "You knew?"

"She never said anything, but I have friends in Palmy. She might think she has been discreet. A mate told me, he saw her at a club making out with a chick. Natalie, picked up on it."

"Okay, well just keep that to yourself. She will tell you when she's ready."

Ava, and Rhian, were wiping tears from their eyes. Leeza, slipped her arm from around my waist and said. "I better go over and face the music." She leaned over and kissed me, before walking like an inmate walking death row.

"What was that about, you and her?" Dylan asked.

"It appears, she has fallen in love with your sister. I caught them making out. That's why I told Rhian, she had to tell her mother."

"Wow, big weekend all around he said. That girl, is mum's favourite."

"Yeah, not sure how she's going to handle the news. I think we should leave them alone for a bit."

He chuckled along with me. "Good call Pop."

"What say we go inside and get a drink. "I have a pretty good single malt inside. We should celebrate your engagement. Sorry, I should have done that earlier."

He slid his arm over my shoulder, and we walked inside to have a celebratory drink. We had just finished toasting his engagement, when Ava, walked in. "Pour me one of those as well please. Make it a big one."

Dylan, and I glanced at each other.

"How long have you known Ian?" She asked receiving her glass.

"I found out today, just like you. Dylan's, known for a while."

We clinked glasses, and I said. "To Dylan, and Natalie. We wish you our best son. A happy life, and all that it brings." The three of us, threw back the drinks, in one long gulp. Ava, shivered as the burn crept in.

"Wow, that is strong."

"Did, you know about Rhian, and Leeza?" Ava asked.

"I caught them making out. I sort of embarrassed them."

"Wow, I bet. What are we going to do?" She mumbled.

"We take it in our stride. Leeza's, a nice girl. We accept her choice, just like we are accepting Natalie."

She gave me a curious look. "Really, no animosity on your behalf?" The words were out before she realised that Dylan, was staring at her.

"Why would I harbour animosity? Like I said. She's a nice girl. Rhian, could do far worse."

"Yeah, what the hell Mum?' Dylan, added. "Dad's not a bigot." He glared at me. "Are you?"

"No, I am bloody not. If those two are in love, then more power too them. All I hope is they have a happy life."

Ava, leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "You are a strange man Ian Maguire. A strange wonderful man. I think I love you more every day, you surprise me with your love. However, right now. I need another of those drinks. My nerves are shredded."

We all laughed, and shared another toast before walking back out into the crowd.

The party went into overdrive as the sun sank properly into the darkness. The music got louder, and the dancing and singing started for real. Alice, started the line dancing thing. Not something I was into, but it got everybody up and moving. So for that it was great.

With almost everybody dancing. I wasn't shocked when Jodi asked me to dance. "Well, that must have come as a surprise?" She whispered in my ear as we slow danced, her body close too mine.

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Are you okay? It's not everyday your daughter steals your girlfriend."

I laughed as she rubbed it in. "What will be will be. So long as they're happy."

She wriggled a little closer, her head resting on my shoulder. "You're a surprising man, Ian."

"How so?"

"A lot of men would be crying in their beer to learn their daughter was gay."

"No, I'm many things, but bigotry isn't one of my flaws."

"I don't mean to sound mean, but. I got the impression you were pretty straight. Not completely close minded, more narrow minded. Definitely harbouring moralistic prejudices though."

"Jodi, if Ava had come to me and talked to me. I don't know how I would have handled it. What hurt me wasn't so much that she had sex with another man. It was the disrespect, the lying. She cut me out of a part of her life. She didn't trust me enough to talk to me. To tell me she wasn't happy, or she was unsatisfied."

"Ian, she was wrong to lie. I won't defend that. I can tell you this though. She was never unsatisfied with you or your marriage. Just like Rhian, and Leeza. She found out something about herself she was embarrassed to talk about."

"That's what hurts... She didn't trust me. God, I always thought we could talk about anything. It hurt she had to go to somebody else."

She held me tight, as we swirled around the grass. "You have to let that go. If you can accept her kink, then move forward."

"Yeah, easy to say. A little harder to do."

Dylan had long since abandoned his role as bar man. I mixed Jodi, a Tequila sunrise, and myself a bourbon and coke. We turned, leaned against the bar and stared into the laughing singing throng of merry makers. Rhian, and Leeza, had clearly forgotten they were in the middle of a group. They danced closely, kissing and making out as they swirled around.

Dylan and Natalie, were equally as bad. They may as well been having sex right there on the grass.

A couple of other dancers were clearly infected, and were similarly displaying their lust.

Ava, saw me, and strolled across. I mixed her a Vodka slider, and we clinked glasses. "It's a wonderful party isn't it."

"Yeah, really good."

"Are you a bit upset about Rhian, and Leeza? I know you must feel a bit miffed."

"No, strange as it may seem. I'm happy for them. I've been watching them. They're good together."

"Well, I'm not angry, but peeved."

"Why?"

"Because Rhian didn't trust me enough to tell me."

"Yeah, I know how that feels."

I watched her, as the grimace bit into her pretty features. "I'm sorry Ian. I know I'll never be able to make that right. I was selfish, and deceitful."

"I'm sorry as well. I try to keep my bitterness inside, but it's not far beneath the surface."

"I hope I can win you back."

"We just have to focus on the future. Put the past behind us."

She nodded, adding. "You and Jodi, seem to be getting on much better?"

"Yeah, perhaps I let my anger guide my judgement. she's actually quite nice."

"I think she has a bit of a crush on you." She said with a snide snigger.

"Don't be daft. She's into women. I think I've got the wrong equipment."

"I wouldn't be so sure. I saw the way she danced with you, and the way she watches you."

"Come on. Lets dance, I haven't had a dance with my wife all night."

I didn't get much of a chance to dance with her. Rhian, jumped on me, and dragged me into a dance, then Leeza, and then it was Natalie.

Then, Rhian grabbed the girls hands and they danced in a big circle.

We escorted the party-goers out to the bus, making sure they all had food and drinks for the drive back to town. There were lots of cuddles and hugs as Ava, said goodbye to them all.

With the place now descended into quiet. Natalie and Dylan, wandered down to the cottage. It was a little more awkward for Rhian and Leeza. Rhian announced hesitantly. "Leeza's gonna stay in my room, if that's okay."

Ava, glanced at me, before replying. "Keep the noise down, we want to sleep."

"Oh yeah, righto Mum." Rhian giggled.

In bed, Ava, snuggled up beside me. "What a night. I still can't believe it. Rhian... God, why didn't I see it. The signs were there. I must be a terrible mother."

"Don't be daft. I didn't know."

"But I am her mother. I'm supposed to be the intuitive one."

"When somebody sets out to deceive you, it's hard to see the truth."

She flinched, her body tensing up. She didn't reply, but I felt a little wet patch collecting on my chest where her face rested. She sucked slowly and seductively on my nipple. Her teeth gnawing and pulling on my rubbery nub.

"I wonder what they're doing in there?" Ava said in a sexy little growl.

"Ava..." I gasped.

"Sorry, but truth be told. I'm a little envious."

"You... envious..."

"Yes, it's become one of my wildest fantasy's."

"With Leeza?"

"Yes, mostly because she w as your lover. I wondered what it would be like."

"I thought your crush was Jodi?"

She glanced up at me quizzically, assessing I think whether she should be honest. "Yes, I admit she has appeared in a few fantasy's as well. She is gorgeous, isn't she?"

"It was my turn to be selective. "She's okay."

"Ian, my fantasy with Jodi, included you as well. I would have loved to hold your cock as it slid into her."

"Why didn't you do it with her and Reed?"

"I don't know. He suggested it often enough. I think it was because I wanted to share that experience with you. Reed fulfilled other needs, with Jodi, it would be more love. If it was to happen, it would have to be with you."

I felt my cock stirring, her hand found it's way down to investigate. It tightened around the hardening shaft. Squeezing and caressing. "Do you like having your nipple sucked?" She asked.

"Very much so."

"Hmm, me too. I love it."

Taking the hint, I rolled her onto her back, and began to nibble and nuzzle her proud little nipples.

"Harder." She moaned.

Using my teeth, I bit, and pulled on her erect fleshy buds.

"Harder baby, bite them."

That was a surprise. I was already way past nibbling. She squirmed, her whole body reacting as I bit down harder.

"That's it baby, bite them."

"Are you sure?" I asked hesitantly. "I don't want to hurt you."

"If you do, I will tell you to stop. Bite me baby, harder."

It felt a little over the top, and I couldn't do it. I already felt like I was hurting her. I left to kiss my way down her body until I was between her legs, my tongue lapping furiously on her gooey fanny.

My fingers plunged into her sloshy gooey pit of sex. My tongue lapping her clit. I fucked her with my fingers and licked her clit until she had a loud sloshy orgasm.

With my dick already at bursting point, I sank into her pussy in one long thrust.

"Oh fuck yes, do it baby. Fuck me."

I have to say I loved this more open and vociferous woman. Now she was not afraid to tell me what she wanted.

When she pushed my head down to her nipples. I returned to nuzzling and nibbling playfully.

"Harder." She growled sexually. "Bite them baby, fucking bite them."

I did as requested, harder and harder I bit her erect swollen flesh. Her nipples stretched out until I felt they would fly off.

Her hand toyed frantically rubbing her clit as I pounded her harder and harder. I felt her orgasm, and that drove me over the edge as well.

We cooled, coiled together, her leg draped over my waist, her hands sliding up and down my stomach. Her fingernails tickling.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." I whispered. I got carried away."

"Silly, that was wonderful. You could have been firmer. I love it when you do."

"Didn't it hurt?"

She kissed my nipple, her head again resting on my chest, my arm underneath her head. "Darling, I like that it hurts. The harder the better. I love to make love, but sometimes. I want to get fucked as hard as you possibly can."

"I worry that I will hurt you."

"I want you to hurt me. I want to feel your hands on my neck strangling me. I like it. I know it's difficult for you, but I love that."

"Strangling you?"

"God yes." She sighed.

"I couldn't do that Ava. I love you."

She sighed. "I know baby. I love you as well. I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"Is that the sort of thing Reed did for you."

I felt the hesitation, her body tensing. Choosing her words she must have decided honesty. "Yes, the first time he strangled me I was petrified. I couldn't breathe, or speak. I kicked and hit him. My arms flailing wildly as I felt my oxygen running out. I thought I was going to die. Then, my orgasm started, and I came. He released my neck just as I was about to black out."

"You enjoyed it?"

"Yes, god yes. That's where you and Reed are so different. He loves to be in control, he enjoys inflicting pain. He knows that for me. Pain equals pleasure. You know I used to do things to enrage my father, so he would spank me."

"Jesus..."