A Wife, A Secret Life and Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hell yeah, she's fucking hot as babe. I could happily be her little kitty."

"Fuck me..." I sighed in mild shock.

"Oh don't worry babe. I intend to. Doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck her as well."

"I think you might do all right there." I mumbled in response.

"Nah, no way. If anybody's getting between her legs, it's gonna be Jodi. I see them flirting all the time. I think Ava's got a little girl crush."

"Really, and how do you think Jodi feels about that?"

"Oh, I think it's mutual. I dunno why they aren't loving it up already."

"You think they aren't?"

"Nah, they're in the flirting, testing the waters phase. I think the only sticking point is you. You fucked that up by the way dude. They were both angry as fuck when they got back to the office. Honestly, your ears musta been burning."

"Me..."

"Yeah babe, you. If you were okay with it. I think they'd already be there."

That was an interesting little bit of info.

"You know, I'm finishing my degree, in a months time."

"Uh huh, I hadn't forgotten. You manage to squeeze it into most conversations." I replied.

She sniggered cheekily. "You know, I was thinking of holding a party to celebrate."

"Sounds like a great idea. Do I get an invite?"

"Oh yeah, defo babes. I actually wanted to ask a favour."

"Speak, ask away."

"I was going to ask if I could have it at your place?"

"Oh shit... Really?"

"Yeah, I don't wanna just go out to a pub, or club. I was hoping to do like a barbecue thingy. You know afternoon evening get together. That way I wouldn't have to pay pub prices, and all my friends could chill out."

"It's a long way from the city, Leeza. I hate to think of people drink driving."

"Yeah, I suppose it's a dumb idea." She replied sulkily. "Forget I asked."

"No, lets just think about it. How many people were you thinking?"

"There's some people from the office, maybe ten. There's six or seven from Uni, and a couple of flat mates. Probably between fifteen and twenty."

"We have two spare bedrooms in the house. Two in the cottage, and there's our old caravan parked beside the shed. Eight people could stay over. There's room for tents if anybody wants to rough it."

"Are you saying yes?" She squealed delightedly.

"Yeah, why not. I'll just take keys off anybody who looks like they've had too much."

"Sweet. Oh my god. Thank you so much."

I had to laugh, she showed me her thanks with the hottest sex we had ever had. God, she was a sex mad minx.

Everything went well, until Ava, returned from Tauranga. Then the shit hit the fan.

"What in gods name were you thinking you thoughtless bastard." She ranted down the phone at me.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"This bloody party you're throwing for Leeza. Everybody in the blasted office is talking about it. Everybody, and I mean everybody knew about it except me."

"What's the problem?" I spluttered.

"You wanted me to be discreet about our business. Here you go arranging a blasted party for your girlfriend, my damned employee. All of my friends and colleagues here at the office knew about it, and it's happening at my home, and I don't even fucking know about it. Only a very few people knew about our separation. How the hell do you think this makes me look?"

"Oh, sorry. I never thought. I wasn't aware that Leeza, had told anybody. Okay, here's what we do. The parties a month away. I was hoping that you'd be back living here by then anyway."

That took the wind out of her sails. "What did you say?"

"Ava, I told you I was sick of the dating thing. If it hadn't been for the bloody Jodi, incident, I was hoping you'd already be here. I want you back."

"You're serious?" She said falteringly. "What about this damn party?"

"You tell everybody, we're throwing Leeza's, party as our gift. I'm sure Leeza, has never told any of them about her and me. So nobody knows. As far as our friends go. It's us doing something nice for Leeza."

She didn't hesitate. "When, can I move back?"

"Whenever you want."

I was barely home, when her Audi pulled in the drive behind me. She walked up to me, slid her hands up over my shoulders and pulled me into a very passionate kiss.

The next morning I woke to the sound of the vacuum cleaner working over time. "What the hell are you doing?"

She glanced up at me with a smirk. "Trying to catch up on four months of house work that's what. I called in sick today. I need to get rid of all this dust."

"You... You called in sick."

She giggled. "I know, naughty right."

"That has to be a first, you the workaholic."

"Yes, there's a lot to do. I need to shop, and scrub windows, the blasted bathroom, I mean good god. It's a disgrace."

Shaking my head I walked away. "I'm going to work. Have fun with your OCD."

She rushed up behind me and jumped on my back. "Oh no you don't. Not until I've had my kiss goodbye."

Funny thing, driving into work. I felt lighter. Like a large ball of stress had been taken away. I felt good.

Work it self was good. I finished some designs I was doing for a local business. It was my first commercial building design, but if they liked it. I hoped it wouldn't be my last. It was so different to my usual domestic dwellings. It also attracted a substantially bigger pay check.

Walking in, and smelling dinner cooking felt like I'd stepped back in time. It smelt delicious, the aroma filled the whole house. Ava, walked into my arms and we kissed. A passionate all consuming kiss. As we separated, she gave me a funny look. "What happened to the cottage?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. I've been doing some remodelling. Robbo, convinced me that it was stupid to leave it like it was. He reckoned we could make some reasonable coin renting it out. I talked to the agents in town, and they suggested we could get six hundred dollars a week for it. So I kitted it out."

"Oh my god, Ian... It's bloody fabulous. I couldn't go inside, but just looking in through the windows. It looks amazing. Can we go down for a look?"

I swung open the door, and waved her in. She gasped in astonishment as she twirled around taking it all in.

We walked through taking in each room as we did. "Stunning." She said in awe. By the time we got back to the main living area, and she walked through the kitchen. Her hands sliding over the new granite work surfaces. "Good lord. I have almost forgotten what it used to be like."

"Yeah, looks a bit different now."

"God, I'll say. We had some incredible times in this old place. I have such fond memories. The children growing up. Their birthday parties. The Christmas feasts with all the family here. Now it's all gone."

"Oh shit, you don't like it." I muttered guiltily.

"No, heavens no." She said grabbing my hands. "That's not what I meant. I was simply recalling some very fond memories."

"We still have those. There are all the photos, stored in the attic."

She twirled again, and this time she stated loudly. "We are not renting this out. It is far to nice for that. You know it would get destroyed by people who didn't care about it."

"Then what the hell are we going to do with it?"

"The children will have their own families eventually. They can stay here. My parents can use it when they visit. Golly, we could come down and use it from time to time."

The weekend rolled over us. We never left the house. We made love, cuddled on the sofa and talked like never before. Some of it was a bit confronting, but if we were going to try and survive marriage. We needed those discussions.

During the week, Ava, organised a couple of dinner parties for our closest friends who we hadn't seen much of since the split. Gossip does get around in small communities. We couldn't hide from the fact we'd split. We just didn't tell them the reasons why.

The next weekend, I returned from my morning run, feeling worn out. For some crazy reason, only my legs knew why. I carried on way past my usual ten Kilometre run, and I could feel my muscles starting to cramp up.

I noticed an unknown car in the driveway, as I jogged past. I heard the chatter and giggles as I came around the back of the house. Jodi, and Ava, looked up as I stood hunched over puffing and panting.

"You're not having a heart attack are you?" Jodi said worriedly.

"No, just a bit worn out." Looking across at Ava, I gave her a querulous glance.

She smiled, saying. "I invited Jodi out for lunch. She wanted to see the house."

"It's fabulous Ian. You should be very proud of it." Jodi, interceded quickly.

"I am, this house won me a lot of business. It even made it into a couple of magazines."

"I'm not surprised. I love it. Reed and I have talked about moving out of the city. I'm so envious of you."

The mention of Reeds name, made me flinch.

"I'm going to shower." I muttered immediately wanting to get away.

When I emerged, they were in the kitchen preparing lunch. I watched them from behind. Their friendship was so apparent. They gave each other nudges when the other teased, or made a joke. Their voices were low, so I didn't catch much of the conversation.

They both jumped as I opened the fridge and reached in for a beer. I strolled outside, and Ava, followed. "We should eat out here, don't you think?"

"Sorry, I'm not hungry. I'm just about to fire up the mower. You girls can have your fun without me."

She glared at me angrily. "Ian, she is my friend. Surely you can sit down for lunch. She doesn't bite."

What was I going to say?

The conversation flowed uncomfortably, stilted and awkward. Jodi tried to keep things bright. She talked about her job, as did Ava. Jodi, enquired about mine, what sort of prices I charged. She quizzed me pretty hard, and I sensed a real interest from her.

When I said, my designs normally came in at around thirty five thousand. She almost choked.

I tried to soften the blow by adding. "That includes my project management fee. I like to oversee the construction. Make sure everything goes seamlessly."

Ava noticed Jodi's, sudden change of heart. "You wouldn't charge friends the same though would you my love?"

"No, I suppose if it was for a friend, we would come to an arrangement."

That's when Ava, said. "You have to come down and look through the cottage. Ian has recently refurbished it."

They scampered away, pleased to be free from the clumsy awkwardness. I leaned back and finished my beer, and started the cleaning up from a very nice lunch.

By the time they got back. I already had the lawnmower going, and had circumnavigated the back lawn several times.

When I finished and put the mower away. Ava, was sitting in the lounge, her laptop on her lap. She glanced up as I walked in. "I have a little work to do. I hope you don't mind if dinner is a little late?"

"After the lunch we had. I wouldn't miss dinner." I had work of my own to catch up on, so I left her to it, and walked into my den.

******

That night, as we made out on the sofa. Ava, introduced me to orgasm denial. She had my dick out, masturbating me slowly. She interchanged between sucking and stroking. I started to get edgy as my orgasm approached. I grabbed her head and held her in place as I thrust my cock deeper into her mouth.

She shook my hands off and put her palm flat against my chest and pushed me back on the sofa. "Relax, baby, there's no rush. Let me lead, okay?" I nodded my agreement and she went back to work. She sucked me back into that luscious mouth, then switched to the sexiest handjob while she kissed and nuzzled on my inner thighs. Jesus, I was so close to coming I moaned loudly. "I'm going to cum."

Her movements slowed, leaving me thrusting helplessly in her hand. When I looked into her eyes, she giggled. I was about to say something when she started again. This time it was fast and furious, her hand stroking the length of my shaft, her mouth sucking wantonly on my knob. Her eyes never left mine; she stared with this wicked smirk. Again, just as I was about to come, she stopped altogether. She sat back a little as she watched my breathing slow down. Before I could say anything, she started again. She repeated this several more times, keeping me on the edge of the seat longer and longer. It drove me bananas, I thought that finally she was going to let me cum, but after a super long build up, she left me high and dry again.

"Honey, please don't torture me," I moaned.

Giggling, she said firmly, "Don't make me get the handcuffs out."

When I gave her a startled look, she said, "You have to trust me, all right? Just relax, do not get so anxious. Believe me, when I do let you cum, it will be unbelievable."

It was torture, but it was also the most intense release. When her hungry mouth sucked me deep into her boiling hot mouth for the last time, I erupted in a volcanic explosion. She coughed and choked as spurt after spurt blasted into her mouth.

I collapsed in a limp pile totally spent. I don't think I had ever cum that much in my entire life. It felt like my entire life force had left the building.

As we cuddled afterwards, she murmured. "Do you still think Leeza's, blow jobs are better?"

"She does have a special talent for it."

"You are not serious are you?"

"No, I was kidding. That, torturous as it was, certainly was good."

It was only a few nights later that, Ava, introduced me to the joys of anal sex. It started with some kissing and cuddling on the sofa. "I'm going to have a shower. Wait here, have another glass of wine and come to bed in about thirty minutes."

It seemed weird, but I wasn't going to fight it. When I walked into the bedroom, she was dressed in a very sexy corset, stockings, her super slutty makeup looked sensationally risqué. Only Ava could pull off slutty and still look elegant.

"Wow!" I said, sounding like a stunned child.

"You like?"

"Very much so," I replied. We started making out, as we always did, but she took control, directing me by pushing me down her body. Taking the hint, I began to kiss my way to the entrance of her pussy. I have always loved her taste; that night was no different. My tongue wriggled its way into the juicy lips of her pussy. It had always been a favourite part of our love life.

It didn't hurt that her pussy tasted delicious. Taking the lead from Ava, I slowed things down, took my time, made her wait, delayed her orgasm, built some tension.

I liked to nuzzle and kiss my way around her labia. Licking along her outer lips before going in, I waited until she writhed around, squirming as she tried to focus my tongue where she wanted it. Tonight I went even slower, tormenting her with a teasing light touch. "Ian, not tonight. I need you."

That was unusual for her. It was when I introduced a finger to her vagina that I found a round metallic knob sticking out her bum. I stopped, and was about to ask, when she whispered. "It's a but plug."

"A what?" I mumbled, my mouth still sliding over her swollen pussy lips.

"It's a but plug, I put it in to open up my bottom."

"Why?"

"Because, I want you to fuck it tonight. I want you lovely big cock in my arse. Is that all right?"

"Holy fuck!"

This was not something I had ever heard from Ava. I slid one finger into her pussy, using her natural lubrication. I grabbed the round knob, and twisted it, and then pulled on it. I couldn't believe how hard it was to get out.

That is until I had it out, and I saw the shape of it.

"Put it back in baby, play with it."

It slid back in easily, which surprised me. It settled back into place with a plop.

It stunned me how slippery her bum hole was. She had obviously applied lubricant before I arrived. I fucked her pussy with my fingers as she writhed frantically in front of me, her hands tightly knotted in my hair as she guided me like I was a sex toy.

I added another finger to her pussy, but didn't really know what to do. I sucked hungrily on her clit, on her lips, and it wasn't longe before she had an orgasm.

After she came down from her high, I was about to enter her, but she said, "Sweetheart." She purred. "Put in for me, I want to feel your cock inside me, fucking me. Please, don't make me beg" she whimpered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I need it."

It felt strange as I covered my dick with the lube Ava, gave me saying. "Use plenty."

I pulled out the but plug. Once it was out, she pulled me up between her legs. Her ankles locked on my shoulders and she guided my cock into her arse. It was tight, so tight, like a vice closing around my shaft. "Ouch, oh god," she cried in obvious pain.

"Shall I stop, pull out?" I said; seeing her hurting didn't seem right.

"No, god don't stop, baby, it feels wonderful."

I moved slowly in and out, my cock squeezed so tightly. Jesus, it was so hot. I tried to be gentle, not to hurt her. She kept moaning loudly, "Yes, fuck me, baby, fuck me." Her hand slid down between our bodies and she played with her pussy, and I watched in astonishment at how rough she was. Her hand moved like a blur as she masturbated frantically.

Her eyes shut tightly, her head rolling wildly from side to side, her breath coming in short sharp bursts. When she started screaming she was coming, her body went berserk thrusting fiercely, encouraging me, not that she had to. My cum was right behind hers and when I did come, I thought my whole body was being ejaculated through my cock.

Afterwards, we showered, and I noticed a rubber bag hanging over the top of the shower door. When I asked what it was, she explained it was the enema bag. She used it to clean out her colon before we started. I felt uneasy as she explained it to me. Again I felt those jealous emotions taking charge. I hoped like hell, I could get through what I knew was eventually going to arise.

Our sex life was like living in a furnace, it was incendiary, and explosive. I wasn't complaining mind you. Ava, was on another level and I was fighting to keep up.

She was so vocal, and descriptive. It's not like the Ava, of old was vanilla. We had always enjoyed an active, and encompassing sexual connection. Now though, she was definitely more aware, avaricious. Historically, she didn't swear, or use profanity. A penis, was a penis. Now it was cock... and the word fuck was common place. I wasn't offended, more amused by her use of the vernacular.

It certainly livened our sexual play.

Ava, was consumed by Leeza's, party, she wanted it to be perfect. She was also immersed in trying to bring on board her new clients, and was spending up to three nights per week in Tauranga, trying to clinch the deal.

That left me in charge of preparing for the party. Installing outdoor lights. Hiring a marquee, extra tables and chair, and a sound system for outdoors. She had made the decision to hold it outdoors. Our home, wasn't small, but wouldn't hold the numbers Ava, was intending.

It was made all the more difficult, because our children. Rhian, and Dylan. Were coming home for the holidays. Dylan threw Ava, into a tizzy, when he said his girlfriend was coming with him. It was the first time either of the children had brought a partner home.

Ava, said they would have the cottage. Which made sense. Dylan, had secured a position at an engineering firm as a graduate. What surprised me was that the position was with his girlfriends fathers firm.

Rhian, our daughter, had over the last couple of years drifted in and out of relationships. She kept the details to herself though. Even with her mother as close as they were. She never mentioned names or whether they were serious, or just casual.

Ava, said to me many times, that she worried about Rhian. In Ava's, words. She was worried that Rhian, wasn't experiencing love. I on the other hand wasn't worried, I was quite happy for her to finish her studies before diving into a relationship.

1...7891011...13