A Wife, A Secret Life and Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped in mid thrust. "Jesus, Ava. What are you saying?" Her language shocked me to the core as did the question.

"No, don't stop. I want you to tell me. Please, I want to hear all about it." Her heels pushed down on my arse, and she pushed up to meet my thrusts. It took a while before I found my rhythm. "Well, tell me, come on baby. She obviously likes to suck your cock. Her cum was all over her face that morning. Tell me."

"Yes, she loves to suck me off. Are you happy?"

"Tell me, is she better than me?"

"No you crazy bitch. Of course not."

"Ian, talk to me. Tell me what she's like. I want to hear it, please."

I could sense her urgency, this was obviously the new Ava. We had never vocalised during sex. Leeza, she liked to talk as well. Not so much talk, but beg me to fuck her harder. Stuff like that.

"Okay, you want to know what she's like... She fucking hot. She loves it. She wakes me every morning with a blow job. She loves cock, she can't get enough of it."

"Oh god yes. Tell me." She pleaded, Our voices overwhelmed by the sloshy wet slap of our sexes slapping together. Her pussy so slippery and gasping.

"When she sucks me off, she takes it all, she sucks and kisses my balls. When I cum, she pulls back so she can savour it squirting into her mouth. She doesn't swallow straight away, she swirls it around her mouth like it was some delicious delicacy."

"Fuck me harder Ian, I want to feel it when you cum."

It was fierce and brutal. She screamed and called my name. She was like a different woman.

Afterwards, we collapsed together. Our bodies spent.

The second time was completely different. The Ava, of old returned, it was slow languid. Intimate, tender moments abounded. It was amazing.

Afterwards we talked about different things, about her moving home. "Did you enjoy that?" She asked.

"It was different. Not sure Leeza, would be entirely happy with me talking about her the way we did."

Ava, giggled. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Would you like to hear about what Reed and I got up too?"

"I'm interested, but no. Not while we make love."

"What about when we're fucking. Would you like that?"

"No, not yet. Maybe later."

"Can I come home now?" She said wistfully.

"Yeah, I guess so. We have to start somewhere."

She gave me a thoughtful frown. "If you still have doubts. We could do it slowly. We could date for a while."

"Date?"

"Yes, as if we were just starting out. A new relationship. Perhaps it would give us time to get to know each other. The new us..."

"That actually makes sense." I replied. Then I thought about it. "What are your expectations of this dating phase?"

"We would go out together, movies, dancing, meals. You could stay over, or I could come out to Kumeu."

"No, I meant. What are our boundaries?"

She smirked. "Oh, I see. You are wondering if you can still see Leeza?"

"Yes, in a way. What about you. Are you seeing anybody?"

"Ian. I'm not seeing anybody. You however are free to continue dating Leeza."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, absolutely. Now that I know. It excites me, as you may have already noticed."

So started our new dating phase. It was a weird and wonderful experience. We did the usual things daters did. Movies, dinners out. Dancing, a romantic trip over to Great Barrier Island.

To confound matters. Leeza, did get a job working for Ava's firm. That meant they spent a lot of time working together. Ava, took her under her wing, and she became her special project.

Life was full. Between trying to find time to work on the cottage, and date two women. I was exhausted, but in a good way.

It became clear to me that Ava, shared our dating experiences with Leeza, because the week after I took Ava, to Waiheke. Leeza, asked me. "When do I get the Waiheke experience?"

"I didn't think you'd be interested. Figured you for a night club girl."

"Nah fuck that. I want some romance as well."

I knew she was joking, and I also knew she would tell Ava. So off to Waiheke we went. There were other events as well. I took Leeza to see Six 60 at Eden park.

When Ava, found out. I had to find another concert. Luckily, Ed Sheeran was touring. They both talked about each other, when we were together. I found out a lot about Leeza, through Ava.

It wasn't all plain sailing though. The day Ava announced. "It's Jodi's birthday on Saturday night. She's having a party and has invited us. I would love for us to go as a couple. She is my best friend these days, and it would be nice if you met her."

"I assume, Reed would be there?"

"Of course. They are married."

"Then no thanks. I'll give that one a miss."

"Do you think that's fair? I have met Leeza."

"I'm not interested in meeting Reed. I dislike his ethics. I don't have to find out any more about him to know. He's not the sort of person I want to associate with."

She sighed disappointedly. The dissatisfaction etched into every line on her face. "You have made some assumptions about Reed which are completely unjustified. I merely thought. If we are going to try again, you should meet my friends."

"I have made some assumptions, but they're based on solid evidence. He knew you were a married woman when he started his seduction, didn't he?"

"Yes..." She said with a long exhale.

"I remember you said to me. You told him you were happily married. Is that true?"

"Yes."

"In my books, that makes him an utter unscrupulous bastard."

"Very well, suit yourself. Do you mind if I attend?"

"Ava, you do as you see fit. If you think it's acceptable, and there's nothing going on. Then go, enjoy yourself."

"Fine, have it your way. But I feel like you're not being fair."

"I don't care what you think. I don't like him, or people like him. I think their morals are in the sewer. If people want to swing or swap. Then more power to them. Cheaters are just arseholes."

Ava, stood up from the table and ran off outside, sobbing wildly. It meant our date was officially over.

She didn't call me for several days.

I wasn't complaining. It gave me a chance to finish of some of the work on the cottage. I spent the weekend ripping out the ceiling in the new open plan living area and converting it into a vaulted roof with all of the rafters fully exposed.

Some new hanging light fixtures, and the new lining painted. It looked stunning.

It was Leeza, who called me Monday evening. "Hey lover. You doing anything tonight?"

"Nah, free as a bird."

"Could we go out for dinner. My shout."

"We could do dinner, but only if I pay."

"Ya know I got a job now, aye?"

"Yep, but I was born in an age where men paid. If you can't accept that then perhaps we shouldn't go."

"Whoa, fuck Dude. Back off. If you wanna pay, you fill ya boots. I ain't fighting for no cheques."

I laughed merrily. "Okay, pick you up at seven."

It wasn't until we were in the middle of dinner before she asked. "What the fuck happened between you and Ava. She's been grumpy as fuck?"

"She wanted me to go to a birthday party, and I didn't want to."

"You mean Jodi's?"

"Yeah."

"Dude, you missed a choice night. It was a great party."

"You went..." I gasped.

"Yeah, it was ace dude. I met Jodi, at the office. We've talked a bit, so she invited me."

"Did Ava go?"

"Yeah, course she did. Dude, they're besties. Why the fuck didn't you go?:

"Because, Jodi's, husband, Reed. Is the fuck head Ava, cheated on me with."

"Oh shit... Really?"

"Yeah, and I don't like him. Ava wanted us to get all buddy buddy, but that's not happening. Not so long as my arse points to the ground."

"Wow, he seemed like a nice enough dude. We didn't talk much, but him and Ava sure did."

"They did huh."

"Nothing dirty or nothing, they just hung together a lot. Jodi was with them most of the time."

"Did she leave or stay?" I asked, hating the fact I was interrogating Leeza, and making her feel uncomfortable.

"We left together. We shared an uber. She was pretty hammered, and cried on my shoulder the whole way. I took her up and made her coffee. Stayed with her a while."

We had a great night. The lovemaking for the first time made me feel guilty. Didn't stop me enjoying it though.

It took Ava, a couple of days to get over her bad mood, I probably should have called her, but couldn't bring myself to actually pick up the phone.

She saved me the bother, when she walked into the office accompanied by a very attractive slightly younger woman. Dressed much the same as Ava, she looked every inch the sexy business woman.

Ava, walked up to my desk and leaned over to give me a kiss. "Hello my love. Are you free for lunch?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

She gave me a warm smile. "Ian, this is my friend Jodi. She is going to be joining us for lunch."

My joy vanished, and I felt like I was being railroaded. Jodi, reached out her hand. "Hey Ian, it's nice to finally meet you. Ava, has told us so much about you. It already feels like we're old friends."

I glared at Ava, who flinched a little. Seeing the drawn expression on my face. "Where do you want to go?" I asked, ignoring Jodi's, greeting.

"The place on the corner was nice. Lets go there."

We sat in a small table, ordered our food. There was an air of tension, that seemed hard to break. Ava, started. "How have you been?"

"Yeah, okay. Busy, but happy."

"You missed a wonderful party last Saturday."

"No, I don't think I did."

She obviously decided that wasn't a good avenue. "You seem to be very busy workwise at the moment."

"Yeah, flat out."

I could see my closed answers frustrated her. "Have you given any more consideration to taking on more staff?"

"No."

The two woman glanced back and forth sharing nervous looks.

"Have you spoken to the children lately?"

"Yes."

Sounding irritated, Ava said. "Well what did they say?"

"The usual."

Our food arrived, and that took some of the tension away.

"You must enjoy your work Ian." Jodi said, trying to restart the conversation.

"Yeah."

"He started the business from scratch. Didn't you love." Ava responded.

"Yeah."

The irritation levels were building. Ava, sighed unhappily, but said nothing. I sipped my coffee, after finishing my lunch. Ava, asked. "Would you like to get a drink somewhere?"

"No, sorry. I have a meeting in thirty minutes. I need to get back to the office, and prepare.

"Not even a quick one?"

"Nah, sorry. I have to go."

We all got up together, and as we walked outside. Jodi said. "It was nice meeting you."

I nodded silent acknowledgement, gave Ava, a quick peck on the cheek and hurried away.

Firing up the overhead projector, I heard the front door swing open. Ava, came storming in looking like a thundercloud. "You rude bastard. How could you?"

"Easy really Ava. You knew damned well, I didn't want to meet that bloody woman. You dragged her along hoping I would feel obliged to be nice. In short, you railroaded me. So, I feel no shame or guilt what so ever."

"Well, you damned well should. You were very rude. She is my best friend. I simply wanted you to meet her. See that she isn't some horrible devil."

"Then next time. Be honest. Tell me beforehand. Give me a bloody heads up for Christ's sake."

"Why for heavens sake? It was just lunch."

We were interrupted by my client arriving. Ava, glared at me angrily, before saying. "Could we go out for dinner somewhere tonight?"

"Yeah, I'll drop by the apartment about six thirty."

It turned out to be nothing more than a huge argument from the minute I walked in the door. I left before we even went for dinner. We both vented, snarling and bickering.

I was just pulling into my driveway when the phone rang. "What do you want Ava?"

"I'm sorry, all right. I agree. I should have asked, or at least told you Jodi, was going to be joining us. I'm sorry for springing it on you."

"Thanks, no worries. Lets just keep that in mind for future events."

"Could we try again. I really would like you to meet Jodi. She's lovely."

"Why Ava. Explain to me why this is so important to you?"

"She is my best friend. If you and I are going to reconcile, then you will be seeing her. I want to be able to invite my friends to functions, parties, barbecues. For heavens sake, I don't see what the issue is."

"The problem I have is. I don't like her or her husbands ethics."

"What in gods name did Jodi, do wrong?"

"You said to me, you doubted Reed, when he told you he had an open marriage."

"Yes."

"Well, he called in his wing man. Jodi, to sell it to you. She played a role in convincing you that an affair was a good thing. That's why I don't liker her."

"Ian, yes, he brought her along to confirm their marital status, but she never once tried to talk me into it. In fact, from our first meeting. She tried to convince me to be honest with you. She said it over and over. She did nothing wrong love. Honestly."

"Yeah, okay. Maybe I over reacted. The next time I bump into her. I'll try to be more polite."

"What about lunch on Wednesday?"

"Fine, but all I'm promising is I'll be polite. I don't know that I'll like her."

Wednesday arrived, and I agreed that I'd meet them at the cafe. Walking in, I spied Jodi, waiting at a table. "Where's Ava?"

"She got a last minute call. She said to offer her apologies."

I shrugged, "Oh well. Guess we will have to make it another day. I'm rather busy any way." I went to walk away, when she said. "There's no reason why we couldn't have lunch. I mean you must be hungry, right?"

"I packed my lunch, it's sitting on my desk waiting. If Ava, had called It would have saved you wasting your time." I turned, and walked out. Jesus, that bloody woman...

*****

I was just packing up, getting ready to go home, when my phone rang.

"Hi Ava, what can I do for you?"

"I am so angry with you. It has taken me all afternoon to calm down enough to talk to you..."

"Oh yeah, your plan was thinner than paper. Why are you always trying to manipulate me to get what you want?"

"Ian, I wasn't being manipulative."

"Bullshit, Ava. You never intended be there today. Don't lie to me. Every time you do this, it erodes away the little amount of trust I had in you. Jesus, you said you were never able to lie to me, but here you are doing it time after time."

"I'm sorry, all right. I understand, but all I wanted was for you to meet Jodi, get to know her, and hopefully become friends as well."

"Jodi and I will never be friends."

"You haven't even given her a chance. If you opened your mind you might really like her."

"The next time you want me to meet somebody. Just say so."

"Yes, you are right of course. I apologise. Would you like to go out for dinner, and stay the night?"

"Ava, I'm actually over the dating thing. It's been fun, in a weird sort of way. It worked I suppose. Gave us both a chance to get together without the pressure of living together. But I'm over it. I was going to suggest you move back home, but after today. I'm not so sure. I'm not going to be treated like that."

"Oh god, I am so sorry. It was a silly girls prank. My motives were true Ian. I thought you would like Jodi. I hoped that without me being there you might be able to talk more intimately."

"This hasn't got anything to do with her. It's about you being honest with me. If we can't do that, there's no hope. Don't you understand that. For an intelligent woman, you seem to be totally unaware."

"I said I was sorry Ian."

"Not good enough, I'm afraid. Think about it from a business perspective Ava. How good would your relationship with a client be if you caught them out continuously lying?"

"Ian, I do understand. I am aware. I knew today that Jodi would tell you it was a set up. I thought once you got to know her, that you would see it for what it was. Just a silly girls attempt at setting up friends. It wasn't done with any malicious intent."

"No, but it was a lie. I think tonight, I need to go home, and get some sleep. We can talk tomorrow."

"No we can't. I have a prospective new client in Tauranga, and I fly over to meet them tomorrow. I'll be gone for three days."

"Wait, what happened to the no travel agreement?"

"Ian, I was planning to let the team take it, but I can't. I need to be there. I was going to discuss it with you, but we have been struggling lately."

"Reed going to be in Tauranga is he?"

"No." She spluttered derisively. "I told you already. I haven't seen Reed since the party."

"You see Ava. This is the problem. You lied to me today. How do I know you aren't lying to me about that. Today's lie might have been a trifling insignificant one, but it's still a lie. It's the ease with which you tell them that makes me question everything you say."

"Good lord, it was a tiny little white lie. So what if I wasn't there. You had a chance to chat with my best friend. Where was the harm in that?"

"The harm was the lie. All you had to do was tell me the truth."

"Would you have gone knowing the truth?"

"I don't know, but at least I would have understood. If I didn't want to go, that should be my choice. Not yours."

"This is ridiculous. You have told me a million such lies over our marriage. We use them to smooth things over, save embarrassment. They are harmless."

"If that's what you think, then we have bigger issues than I realised. Call me when you're back from Tauranga and we can talk some more."

The couple of days did give me the chance to finish the cottage. It now had new carpet through the bedrooms. New big wooden bifold doors from the living area onto the new deck. New curtains, paint, and two brand new bathrooms. It looked completely different to the old run down thing it used to be. Now it was ready for the rental market. The only remaining item, was it needed it's own driveway so ours didn't get blocked off.

A quick phone call to a contractor mate, and he agreed he could get new fences, a gate and a driveway completed over the weekend.

Ava, was obviously thinking about our relationship as well. She didn't call me when she got back on Friday, in fact she didn't call at all. It was Wednesday the next week, when I called her.

"Hello, Ian." She answered sweetly.

"Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight?"

"No, apologies my love. I'm going to be in Tauranga again for the next few days. I was going to ask if you fancied a couple of days in the sunny Bay of Plenty?"

"Sounds great, but I've got some plans I need to finish. I can't get away."

"Blast, it would have been nice."

"Yeah, it would."

"I am sorry I told you the fib about meeting with Jodi. It wasn't a lie Ian. Just a little fib to get you to talk to her."

"Lets talk when you get back. Call me."

At least we managed to end this conversation without fighting.

Leeza, on the other hand was very happy to get together. I stayed the night at her place. The only disturbing thing was the conversation she had with Ava, while I was there. Ava, phoned her, asking her to type up some documents she was emailing her. They chatted about Ava's meeting, and how the negotiations were going. About the hotel, and food. It was surprising listening in.

They were now more like friends than just colleagues. They giggled and joked about a few things before ending the call.

"Wow, you two seem to be getting on great these days." I commented.

"She's fucking awesome. I tell you, she's so good. She doesn't miss a bloody thing. Nobody can sneak anything by her. She's over everything. I can't believe it. I was blown away by her work, she is just the best."

"Yeah, but there was more than work in that conversation. You guys are close."

"Yeah, I suppose we are. We go out for lunch or dinner. I like her, if she wasn't your wife, I'd be on her in a flash dude."

"On her?"

1...678910...13