A Wife Transformed Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ok you little slut, your party is ready on the top floor, don't get all distracted on me with this pair."

Sheila swallowed the rest of her drink and told her partners she had to go to the top floor. She was going to get royally fucked she told them, and they should think about coming up to join the fun. The guys told her that they would be up very soon.

Arriving at the top floor, Sheila then experienced almost three hours of non-stop, no holds barred sex. Anna had arranged a first time event for her friend, convincing sixteen men and women that once they saw Sheila, they would be happy to fuck her all night long. The twelve men and four women were game, Anna had a reputation for not only fucking like a thoroughbred, but organizing really fun games and events at the club. Sheila had a big grin when she saw the crowded room and put her robe on a hook immediately, going to the center of the room and calling the guys over.

To warm up she told them she needed to sample their cocks, Sheila then preceded to suck on all sixteen guys, but even though she tried to just tease them, ended up swallowing three big loads of cum. There was a big variety of partners to have fun with, ranging from normal size five or six inch dicks to a number at least as big as Brad's eight inches and one big black guy, he must have been 6' 5" sporting a dick that was close to a foot long...he told Sheila that it was actually ten inches and most women couldn't take it easily. Sheila grinned at him and said she didn't think that would be a problem.

Sheila then began to fuck in every position and combination she had ever imagined. She took it missionary, doggie style, and rode guys in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. She typically was sucking on a dick or dicks to get them ready as she was fucking her lucky partner. After everyone had been drained once, she began to get more complicated, enjoying double and triple penetrations for over an hour.

Her most ambitious combination was when she sank down on Derek, the tall guy with the ten inch cock, amazing him as she did it all in one smooth descent, and then bent forward to suck on a big eight inch dick while another cock, easily the size of Brad's big thick dick plowed her ass. The trio had no problems pounding Sheila, by now she was quite loosed up and ready for their extremely thick, long dicks. She had at two mind-blowing orgasms as the four of them moved in a sweaty raunchy rhythm.

Sheila actually fucked over twenty men and women that night. Her friends from the bar had shown up near the beginning and as the world spread of a newcomer with amazing tits, fucking like a machine, another six guys had wandered in. Sheila had also licked multiple pussies and had the cum eaten out of her pussy and ass and off her big chest. She did take two breaks; she was sweaty and so covered in cum she felt it was only fair to her partners. Finally, at around three AM she looked over at Anna, who had been in the middle of the most intense sessions, and all her worn out partners, and smiled,

"so, lover, that wasn't bad for a first session, but I think I am about fucked out."

The girls took one last shower together and Anna asked Sheila how many loads of cum she had taken and how many times had she cum. Sheila took some time, clearly counting in her head.

"I think I had at least fifty loads of cum on me or in me, and I lost count after fifteen orgasms. I feel like I have competed in two Ironman competitions tonight, but I loved every minute."

Anna told her she was glad it had been fun and met her expectations.

As they were pulling on their party dresses, Sheila replied,

"more than met expectations babe, I will be back for more for sure. But if you told me ninety days ago, I would fuck over twenty strangers for over three hours, I would have never ever believed you. Now I can't wait to come back and can't wait to bring Dan here, to get him involved with fucking all the new pussy he can handle."

Anna was relieved but not really surprised. They had unlocked an insatiable appetite in little Sheila, and she knew she had discovered a partner for all her adventures.

The rest of the month flew past. Sheila continued to kill it in sales, enjoyed fucking at work and after work, and also managed to expand her slutty, kinky wardrobe that would soon start to rival Anna's closet. She now had a lot of options, and it seemed to her that all the exotic, sexy clothes really suited her new body, and her lifestyle.

Sheila was not only embracing the lifestyle of a young slut; she had started to get more aggressive across the board, looking at all the crazy shit in the fetish club and being the center of that epic gang bang had removed the last of her inhibitions. She now liked to use toys with her female partners, not just receive their attention. This was a change that had started at the fetish club, Sheila was enjoying not just giving in to her aggressive partners, she liked being the dominant during a session too.

So, one Saturday morning found Anna impaled on Sheila's strap on; after they had enjoyed a fun sixty-nine session to get everyone warmed up. It was another first and Sheila decided she like to be the one fucking some of the time too. Anna had bounced up and down without restraint, clearly really loving it, and the toy was made so everyone had fun. It had a hidden part on Sheila's end of the strap-on, a large vibrating nub made to ride on your clit. It was a very fun session. Sheila found she was cumming as much as Anna.

One Last Room...and Some Final Modifications

As they relaxed in the afterglow, Anna kissed Sheila and told her it was time to open the last room in the basement. They went in, Sheila had wondered what was in there. It turns out it was a very well equipped dungeon, full of wood frames on the wall, sex chairs, and a padded rig that appeared to be made to restrain someone face down, making them available at each end.

Along the black brick walls were all sorts of interesting equipment and items. There were shelves and other storage bins, holding a fantastic array of sex toys, floggers, whips, and crops. Sheila was wide-eyed, but realized she was almost gushing with wetness and her nipples were hard and engorged. Anna noticed and smiled. She kissed Sheila again as she stroked her huge breasts and told her,

"So, everything is nearly perfect with your body and mind, but I think we can make you just a little bit better and sexier. I want you to agree to two weeks of nipple and pussy training."

Anna explained that they had some techniques to stretch Sheila's nipples and pussy lips to make them really sexy and much more sensitive to every touch. She explained it included pumping, clamping, and gradually increasing weights. Anna said it would complete the look and make her a crowd favorite at all the fetish and orgy clubs the three of them now loved to visit.

Sheila, asked how big they would get and how much it would hurt. Anna explained that after two weeks, if they worked on it every day, her nipples would be about a half an inch long all the time, and when she was turned on, they would probably reach an inch and a half. She also stressed again that it just wasn't a change in their look. They would be much more sensitive also.

Anna said, she was guessing, but with stretching, Sheila's pussy lips would probably be between an inch and two inches long. Anna said at that point they could get the four piercings in each labia that Sheila kept on talking about. The piercings would be feasible with her lips so much bigger. Sheila was a little nervous, but super aroused,

"Ok lover, when do we start?"

Anna said that there was no time like the present, and strapped Sheila to a crosspiece against one wall, with her legs and arms forming a letter X, held with leather against the padded frame. Anna blindfolded Sheila and then attached a vacuum pump over each of Sheila's nipples, after removing the piercings of course.

It felt really odd as the machine cycled on and off for nearly an hour, enlarging her nipples hugely. While that was going on Anna attached a series of clamps to each of Sheila's labia, weighing them down with small weights. Sheila could feel her lips stretching. It was odd and tingled, but really wasn't painful. After the first hour Anna removed the nipple pumps, attached clamps and weights there too.

She activated a set of switches and the whole X frame tilted forward, so all the clamps and weights were swinging free and pulling downward. Anna finished by inserting vibrators in Sheila's sopping pussy and ass, and a set of headphones on her ears. The music was hypnotic club music, and prevented Sheila from hearing Anna moving around. She had no idea how long the session lasted, finding out later it was nearly three hours.

Every so often Anna would hit the weights so they moved back and forth increasing the pressure. Several times she also hooked up heavier weights to the chains attached to Sheila's nipples and pussy. After it was all over Sheila gasped as the weights and clamps were removed and the vibrators pulled from inside her. She had come at least five times and felt exhausted.

Anna said she had done amazing and was a natural at this. For the next two weeks they worked the training program, amping up the effort gradually. Anna kept it from two to three hours, but steadily increased the weights, the intensity of the vacuum pumps and sometimes would use a flogger to lightly whip Sheila's ass and tits.

By the end of the two weeks the results were truly amazing. Sheila was standing next to Anna as they got ready for the final day of training, in front of the wall of mirrors in the dungeon room. Sheila lifted her huge tits, sucking on each of her own, now huge nipples, in turn. Opening her legs and playing with her pussy lips in front of the mirror, the wild dark haired girl looked over at her trainer,

"baby you were so right, my tits look even better, and I bet my pussy will have them begging to go down on me at all the clubs."

Anna had not been lying. Sheila's appearance was even hotter than before. With the wild tousled black hair, her darkly made up face with her bee stung lips, and thin arched brows she looked amazing. But with the much larger nipples and big prominent pussy lips, Sheila oozed sex appeal now.

With the training finally complete, Sheila's nipples were never less than a half inch long and wider than before. But when she was aroused, in other words most of the time, they grew to almost an inch and a half long, and were a sexy dark red in color. Of course, the bigger nipples made her piercings look even hotter, and Anna told her that with the growth in size they could play with all sorts of bigger kinkier piercings.

In a lace top or wearing her fetish gear to fully showcase her fake tits, Sheila's nipples looked massive. Everyone in the store and in the clubs was amazed, just as Sheila guessed, and many of their friends could not resist playing with them and sucking them. Sheila also told Anna that she had been right, her nipples were much more sensitive. She often came from just nipple play now

Sheila's labia were also transformed. Before her pussy was tiny, very delicate looking. Her lips barely protruded and were a delicate pink color, now that had all changed. The lips were much darker and redder and much larger, hanging down at least a half to a full inch in places now.

Sheila and Anna went back to the piercing parlor and had four holes put in each lip, filling them with silver rings that looked super sexy hanging down, and after they healed could also be pulled to expose all of Sheila's clit and pussy for fun or laced up to torment her. She now had nine piercings in her formerly small delicate little pussy.

It seemed whenever they were out having fun in the fetish scene or at a sex club, the light hitting her rings, and the sound of the rings hitting each other just drew men and women to do whatever Sheila wanted. And more and more whatever she wanted was hard vigorous fucking with as many hot guys and girls as were available.

Sheila was now pretty sure that her changes were just about done. In some other steps that now seemed small potatoes she had finished with the laser treatments, but did continue the injections to keep her lips full and round. She had been eager to take Anna's advice on permanent laser hair removal. No more shaving under her arms or below her waist. The pain was worth for the amazing smoothness.

The New Sheila Completes Herself

Behavior wise and mentally the changes were equally significant, Sheila had become amazingly sexually aggressive, and omnisexual, anything went with her. Pain was never going to be her main thing, but all the S&M themed gear was sexy as hell, and she had learned to love giving up control and receiving the lash, as well as wielding a whip, crop, or flogger.

Sheila also loved the long process of getting her body ready for work or a night out, the lotions and perfumes the heavy makeup, bright nails and fancy hairstyles. It amazed her that not only didn't she mind all the time it took; she was literally turning herself on as she pampered herself. When she added on the kinky outfits Anna, and now Sheila favored, it was a hot, complete package.

She realized she had cum at least twice and often four or five times a day for the last three months. How had she been happy before? All those years missing this fun were now looking pretty much like a lot of wasted opportunities. She had totally lost the desire to find a local church and resume that life, instead she was worshipping at the church of new experiences and multiple orgasms. She was feeling though bad about how she had been treating her husband. She was a little guilty at only talking with Dan about every ten days, and probably appearing very distant and cold.

But she was totally enjoying her new life, and had a feeling that Dan would be overjoyed when he got over his shock, and Sheila explained that transforming herself had taken all her time and energy. Little wifey Sheila was now wild slutty Sheila, something he had been trying to move her towards for years.

So, she was pretty sure he would strongly prefer what his repressed wife had become. Further Sheila wasn't sure how much longer Dan would have stayed with old Sheila. He had been acting more and more frustrated with her refusal to loosen up at all. Of course, she told Anna, that boring old Sheila was dead, she really wanted Dan to embrace the new Sheila, but the changes were permanent regardless of his acceptance. That docile southern girl was gone and never coming back.

Anna told Sheila she was now a truly awesome woman. Then Anna made a decision. With the third month of Dan's overseas work assignment ending, Anna decided to broach a pretty radical change to who Sheila was, and what she would do for fun and work. It would entail some more fundamental changes to her little protégé.

Part VII is next; Sheila learns about the rest of Anna's life and becomes a full partner in the business

12