A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 06 - Dinner Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Slut, I guess you have gotten into a tight spot.

I don't know what I can do to help you. I didn't bring any extra clothes.

Describe the woman who took your clothes, and I will see what I can do to get them back, but there will be a cost for this.

I don't know what it will be since I didn't expect to rescue you.

I described Donna to him

Let me see if I can find her Slut.

Thank you, oh, thank you so much.

I don't care what it costs, just please get my clothes back.

I sat on the toilet waiting, and shortly, I heard the door open.

"So slut, I guess you have yourself a problem," I heard Donna outside the stall door.

"Please give me my clothes," I begged her, walking to the door.

"Well, I want a few things in return," she said.

I didn't like her tone, but I realized I had very few options.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, for starters, you will do some poses for me and give me your husband's phone number."

"I will let you take the pictures, but why do you want my husband's phone number?" I asked, fearing the answer

"Well, your dinner is almost done, and I don't want you to miss eating it. That means we don't have time for you to pay for the clothes I have here for you properly. So I will take a few pictures, let you get dressed, and return to your table.

"After dinner, I own your ass for a little while. It occurred to me that you might try to bolt before you can fully pay, so I want some insurance. If you don't follow directions, I will send him the pictures you will take.

"Understand slut?"

Fuck, I did understand. If I didn't take the pictures, I would not get my clothes and could not leave the restroom. Sooner or later, someone else would find me and call the police.

I was terrified that If I did what she wanted, she could keep blackmailing me after I finished what she wanted me to do today.

"I guess I don't have a lot of options. Can I have my clothes, please?" I pleaded.

"Sure, after the pictures. Open the door and come out here so I can get a better view of you slut."

I slowly opened the door and stepped out of the stall. Donna made no pretense of not looking at me, and I blushed at the attention. I kept looking at the door, and finally, Donna noticed.

"Don't worry slut. I put a maintenance sign on the door so that no one will bother us for a bit. Hand me your phone and squat down in front of me with your hands behind your head. Spread as wide as you can."

I reluctantly handed Donna my phone and got into the position she demanded. She took a few pictures of me with my phone and hers.

"Get on your hands and knees slut, facing the sink. Come on, Slut. Spread your legs more."

I looked at the floor and noticed it needed to be cleaned. I started to say something before Donna cut me off.

"I don't give a fuck slut. Get your ass into the position I told you."

I found the cleanest spot on the floor and got into the position she said to. She took several more pictures.

"Wow, what have you got here slut," she said, pushing the base of the butt plug with her shoe.

"It's a butt plug," I said, looking down so she could not see my face.

"You are one kinky little bitch," she said, pulling and pushing on the plug.

"Look at me and tell me how much you want me to fuck you. You had better make me believe it slut"

I turned my head, looking at her, and in my best slut voice, "Please, Donna, I want you to fuck me. I am so horny I need you."

"Good slut" she said. "Lie on the floor facing the door, reach behind you with both hands and pull your ass cheeks apart."

I looked at her before I moved but realized by her expression there was no arguing with her. I lay my shoulders down and rested my breasts on the cold bathroom floor. Reaching back, I spread my ass checks.

"Good slut, now take one of your hands and start fingering your pussy."

Moving my right hand under my belly, I started fingering my pussy. I slid my middle finger in and quickly added two more. I realized how turned on I was with the way Donna was treating me and could hear squishing sounds coming from my pussy as I fucked myself with my fingers.

"You are getting off on this, aren't you slut?" Donna asked as she knelt close to my face.

"Yes," I said as I pushed the fourth finger into my pussy. I realized it would not take much longer, and I would be cumming very hard.

"Stop playing with yourself slut," she said, helping me stand up.

"I have enough for now, and your dinner should be done. Get dressed and go to your table. You don't have time to redo your makeup, so make a quick fix and sit down."

"Do you want my husband's number?" I asked her as I stood up and took my clothes back from her.

"I thought about it and realized you might try to give me someone else's number, so I pulled it off the phone while you played with yourself.

"I will let you know after your dinner what you will be doing to pay the rest of the debt," Donna said as she left the restroom, leaving me to finish dressing and arranging myself.

I dressed quickly and washed my hands, doing what I could with my makeup before returning to my table. Remembering my instructions, I pulled my skirt up as I sat down, took my jacket off, and put it next to me.

I picked at the salad before me, not really into eating it. Before I knew it, the server was back with my dinner. He was no longer pretending to ignore my near nudity and was staring at my breasts.

After placing the food on the table, he asked me, "Would you like me to hang your jacket?"

Fearing that I would never see it again, "No, thank you," I said.

My phone buzzed, and I read the message.

I made an arrangement with the girl who had your clothes.

After dinner, she will get two hours to use you however she wants.

Respect her as you would me, and everything will go well.

Returning to our game, take an ice cube from your glass.

Without taking your eyes off the server, take your hand under the table and rub the ice cube on your pussy before pushing it inside.

After a few seconds, pull the ice out and ask the server if he would like a taste.

I had to read the instructions twice before it sunk in. Before I could chicken out, I picked up an ice cube from my glass.

"Is there anything else I can do?" the server asked, staring up from my scantly covered breasts.

"There is one more thing, dear," I said as I stuck the ice in my mouth.

I licked my lips and sucked hard on the ice, causing my cheeks to indent. Jake gulped and sweated a little more, watching me. Still looking him in the eyes, I pushed the ice out of my mouth and into my hand.

Moving my hand under the table, I placed the ice against my clit.

The sensation was so shocking that I closed my eyes and may have moaned. I moved the ice around my pussy before pushing it inside. I could feel the water from the ice as it melted, running down my pussy and onto the seat.

I pulled the ice out and handed it to the server.

"Do you think this tastes ok?" I asked him with the most innocent expression I have.

He took the cube like it was his favorite dessert and popped it into his mouth.

"It is the best ice I have ever had," he grinned.

My phone buzzed again.

Tell the server that that is all you need right now, and eat your dinner. You will need the energy before the night is over.

"Thanks, dear, but I think that will be all for now," I winked. I ignored Jake, and I ate my dinner. The fish was delicious, and I had eaten everything on my plate before long.

I had just finished when the server came back. Jake handed me a dessert menu and stood there looking at my breasts while I looked over the menu. I ordered some ice cream, and a few minutes later, he brought it back along with the bill in its folder.

I finished the dessert and opened the bill to see that the entire meal had been on the house. Jake had written a note telling me that I had made his day and that dinner was on him. Tucked behind the bill was a folded note from Donna.

The boy you have been teasing all night is my twin brother, slut.

The only girlfriend he ever had was a fucking tease. She dumped him six months ago, breaking his heart. Since then, he has spent most of his time working or at school. I won't let another fucking bitch screw him up worse. As far as I know, he's still a virgin, so tonight, you will make him a man.

We leave work in ten minutes, so you will stand outside next to your car and wait for us.

I stared at the note for a few minutes and decided to go to the restroom again. When I returned, I dropped $20 on the table for Jake's tip and walked to the front of the restaurant.

The area was packed with couples waiting for their table. A hush fell over the group as some pointed at me and whispered.

Some weren't as quiet as they thought, and I heard myself being called a Slut and wondering how much I charged. This caused several groups to start laughing at me.

I kept my eyes down, humiliated, as I pushed through the crowd toward the front door.

Glancing at the host stand, I saw that the Maître de had changed to a woman, who glared at me as I left.

"Next time slut, make sure you are dressed properly," She said, her voice dripping with disdain.

Unwilling to acknowledge her or the whispers, I fled the restaurant toward my car. Standing beside it, I fought tears as I struggled with my actions. It was almost like I was playing a part in some twisted play, loving the humiliation and being ordered around by people I didn't know.

I took a deep breath and knew I needed to decide what to do next.

The easy thing to do would be to get in the car and go home. I could tell Ken everything and hope he forgave me.

Doing that would end the game I was playing with Pop, making everything that had happened over the last day real.

The alternative, scary choice was to wait for Donna and her brother to come out. That would involve me fucking Jake and who knew what else.

I would officially have cheated on Ken.

Who am I kidding? I already know what I am going to do, I thought, wiping away the tears. I looked back at the restaurant and waited for the twins.

12