A Wilde Christmas Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wynter's whole body responded to his words as heat spread all over her. "I mean, no, not reenact. There's so many things we haven't done, let's try something new."

He smirked, shaking his head, "We can't do that."

Wynter's heart slowed. Before she could ask him why not, her phone started ringing. She looked down to see it was her aunt. Wynter answered and was instructed to come to the carousel for a family photo.

"I gotta go," Wynter said, as she stood. "Thanks for the funnel cake." She quickly walked away before he could say anything. On the way to meet her family, Wynter couldn't believe she put herself out there like that. She felt so embarrassed and pathetic. As hard as she tried to push it away, the pain of rejection would not dissipate.

She forced a smile as they grouped up for numerous pictures. When they were finally done, Liberty, Grace, Valentina, and Wynter coordinated their plans for hanging out in the backwoods near the ranch. Some of their other cousins, aunts and uncles were headed to the town bar. When Wynter asked why they were going to the woods instead of the bar, Liberty pulled Wynter aside and told her Grace's ex's family ran the bar, so they never frequented it. Wynter understood immediately. It had been years since the breakup, but Grace avoided her ex and his family to this day. "Besides, a backwoods party is nostalgic. It's a reminder of the good ol' days of no jobs, bills, or responsibilities-"

Wynter snorted "I don't have any of those."

"Fine, liquor, weed, and music to chase all your problems away. And, what happens in the backwoods, stay in the backwoods. It's an unspoken rule that nobody tells anyone's business."

"Ok, that I can go for." Wynter agreed. She had plenty of problems to drink and smoke away.

As soon as they got to the agreed-upon clearing in the woods, that's exactly what she did. Everyone's liquor, wine, and juice were mixed into a huge cooler to make Backwoods Punch. Backwoods cigars were emptied of tobacco and rolled with marijuana. Wynter filled up a solo cup with punch, puffed the cigar whenever it was passed to her, and vibed out to the music. It was a good-sized group of people, maybe 50 or so hanging out and catching up. It was people her cousins graduated with; some were still locals, and some were in town for the holidays. Wynter was sitting on a blanket spread on the ground with Val, Libby, Grace, Justice, his best friend Carter, and the fire chief's son Anthony. Anthony won an Olaf stuffed toy from the snowball basket toss and Wynter was explaining to him how much money she lost to the game.

"You have to hit it up high enough on the board so it bounces into the basket." He detailed.

"Yeah, I know. I tried." Wynter giggled into her cup. "My hand-eye coordination is trash."

He handed the snowman to her. "I was going to take it to my dental office, but you can have it."

"Really? Oh no, now I feel bad! Some kid is going to get a cavity filled and have no one to comfort them." Wynter squealed, concerned.

"It's fine. we have nitrous oxide." He chuckled.

Wynter laughed like it was the funniest thing she ever heard. Anthony smiled at her, revealing all of his perfectly white and straight teeth. It looked like he had 50 teeth, and that made Wynter laugh even harder.

"Excuse us." Liberty grabbed Wynter's arm and pulled her up. Once they got a few feet away from the group, Liberty asked her, "Girl, are you ok??"

"I'm fine. Why?" Wynter laughed.

"Because I know Anthony ain't that funny so you must be wasted."

"Maybe..." Wynter spun around in a circle, grinning.

"If looks could kill, Jackson would have murdered you and Anthony, so get it together if you want him bringing you funnel cakes in the future," Liberty said as she sat on the bed of someone's truck.

"Jackson's here?" Wynter said, giddy, as she looked around before she remembered his rejection of her. "Ffffffffuck Jackson." Wynter proclaimed, lifting herself into the truck next to her.

"Shh, you already did." Liberty hushed her, laughing.

"Never again. He basically told me that after I offered to fuck him tonight." Wynter lamented.

Liberty's eyes got wide. "What?!?"

"Yeah, I told him we should hook up and he said no," Wynter confessed.

"Why?" Liberty gasped.

"Probably because he thinks I'm a nightmare. I told him about Michael and Denise and my dad threatening to sue me. He probably knows how fucked up I am." Wynter moaned, laying down on the truck.

"What!!! You are not fucked up! He's fucked up! I'm gonna fuck him up!" Liberty announced, hopping off the truck.

Wynter barely registered that she left. All the stars in the sky stole her attention. It was beautiful in the country at night. She was comforted by the sway of the trees in the wind, the slight nip in the air, the thumping bass of the music, and hushed conversations blending in with the sounds of animals and insects. She hugged the stuffed Olaf close to her body as she relaxed, the alcohol and weed causing her to zone out, peacefully.

"Wynter?" The last voice she wanted to hear called from the side of the truck. She tried to ignore him, but Jackson climbed into the bed of the truck with her. "What are you doing?"

"Minding my business, maybe you should do the same." She sang to him.

"I was minding my business before your cousin verbally assaulted me." He said, lying next to her on his side to face her. "What did you tell her?"

"Who?"

"Liberty."

"Oh, the truth." Wynter exhaled into Olaf's face, bringing the plushie closer to her for a warm hug.

Jackson yanked the stuffed snowman from her arms and threw it out of the truck.

"Hey!" Wynter cried, sitting up to save Olaf. Jackson pulled her back down, holding her firmly in his arms. She knew she should be breaking his hold and getting away from him, but his embrace felt too good, too warm, and too comfortable to pull away.

"What's the truth?" Jackson demanded, softly in her ear.

"That you think I'm crazy or pathetic or desperate or maybe all three." She murmured into his neck.

He breathed deeply and rubbed up and down her arms. "No, I don't."

"Then why don't you want to hook up again?" She looked up into his eyes.

"Because you don't know what you want." He told her.

"Yeah, I do. I want you." She stated, raising her hands around his neck to hold him.

"Last week you wanted to forget what happened, now you want me. It never works starting a relationship not knowing what you want out of it." Jackson claimed, his hands moving inside her cardigan to grip her hips.

"You want a relationship with me?" Wynter asked, dazed, by both the thought that he wanted to date her and his touch as his fingers fondled her exposed waist.

"No, I don't want a relationship with anyone. I'm leaving Lucky after the new year." Jackson revealed.

"I don't want a relationship either, but we can have fun. Discreetly. We can do that until January. That's what I want." Wynter stipulated, pushing her body against his.

He closed his eyes, and they both enjoyed the feel of their bodies against each other. After a moment, he squeezed her hips to stop her motions. "There's no such thing as discreet in this town. Your cousins already know and one yelled at me in front of everyone. I don't care, I'm leaving soon enough, but you'll still be here having to deal with it."

Wynter exhaled, happily. She was thrilled now that she knew he was still attracted to her. He thought it wasn't a good idea because of how it could affect her reputation. She spent half of her life worried about her image because of her dad. She tried to make everyone else happy and all that accomplished was making her miserable. She was never going to do that again- especially if that meant sacrificing what she wanted. "I don't care. There were worst rumors about me than fucking the pastor's grandson. At least these rumors will be true."

"Don't call me that," Jackson said, sternly.

"Call you what?" Wynter said, confused.

"Pastor's grandson. It reminds me of why I got the hell out of this town." He elaborated.

"Ok, Jackson." Wynter nodded, realizing he had his issues and insecurities too. It made her want him even more. She pulled his lips to hers in a teasing, sweet kiss.

"I can take care of myself... Only say no if you don't want me too." Wynter whispered between gentle kisses, feeling the evidence of his want poking against her thigh.

A mixture of a growl and a groan escaped his lips, and she felt a tingle start from between her legs, shooting all over her body. He pressed his mouth into her hard, kissing her deep. She returned his kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth and savoring his taste.

He pulled back abruptly, panting slightly. "You taste like Backwood Punch."

"Is that a bad thing?" Wynter smiled.

"Yeah, one sip of that shit and you're drunk."

"I had more than a sip." Wynter frowned when he pulled away from her. "Jackson?"

"If you remember this conversation tomorrow, we can finish it when you're sober." He informed her.

Wynter exhaled a frustrated breath. "Fine." She leaned in for one last kiss before letting him go.

At midnight, everyone wished Wynter a happy birthday, and they drank and cheered for her. An H-Town hottie playlist began of all her favorite rappers and artists from Houston, and she had way too much fun dirty dancing and twerking with her cousins. At the end of the night, she made sure to find Jackson and gave him an extra-long hug.

"I'll talk to you later." She said in his ear, her words full of desire.

"Bet." He said, simply, but his eyes mirrored her desire.

12