A Wilde Christmas Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already booked the room. It's a done deal so enjoy it." He told her as they got out of the car.

She knew she would as they walked into the resort. The whole place was decked out with spectacular Christmas decorations. Everywhere she looked there were touches of holiday magic; towering toy soldiers, huge ornaments and bells sparkling over their heads, and a massive tree covered in twinkle lights. It was wonderful and she could barely keep up with Jackson as he walked to the reception area. On their way to the room, Jackson was telling her how he got tickets to ICE!, a Christmas-themed exhibit that featured ice sculptures. Wynter stated she was willing to do anything, she only wished she bought her camera.

"About that-" Jackson started, pulling a brand new digital camera out of his bag.

Before she could say a word, Jackson explained, "I'm giving it to my niece if you think it's a good camera. I told my brother I would get her once since you are the reason she added it to her Christmas list."

Wynter shrugged, accepting the camera. "I can't help that Evelyn has good taste. And this brand is amazing. Perfect for a first camera." Wynter said, turning the camera on.

Jackson approached her with a gift bag. "Here's a gift you can keep. Happy birthday."

She opened the bag to find a powder blue crochet scarf, gloves, and a beanie. They all had glittery snowflakes on them.

Wynter gasped, "Did Evelyn make this?"

"My mom, Elena, and Evelyn. They make and sell their crochet work together."

Wynter's lip trembled with emotion. It was so incredibly sweet and thoughtful, and a reminder of what her mom always did for her.

"Wynter?" Jackson asked, his voice full of apprehension. She looked up at him and gave him a shaky smile.

"This is wonderful. Thank you." She responded. He looked her over, scrutinizingly. Not wanting to risk him picking up on her somber mood, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. He pulled her closer to him and returned her kiss. The sweet embrace quickly turned heated as they kissed, hungrily. When her hands trailed down his chest to the waistband of his jeans, he broke their kiss.

"We have all night for this." He breathed heavily.

"Mhmm." Wynter agreed, sliding her hands into his pants. His erection twitched against her touch as she stroked him.

He let out a sharp breath. "We gotta go to the ICE! exhibit now if you want to see it."

"Fine." She relented, pulling her hand away from him. "Later."

"Definitely later."

After she put on the scarf, hat, and gloves, they went to the ICE! exhibit. It was an indoor winter wonderland made entirely of ice. Ice sculptures with elaborate designs and vibrant colors took her breath away. It was freezing inside, even while wearing the parka they provided, but Wynter could not help stopping and taking pictures. Jackson and Wynter both dared each other to go down the giant ice slide, so they did together. As fun and beautiful as it was, they were both ready to leave to warm up. They skipped ice skating and snow tubing for lattes and shared a cookie as big as her face as they explored the atrium. It was transformed into a whimsical Christmas village with trees adorned with colorful lights, larger-than-life Christmas decorations, a miniature train display, and carolers singing Christmas classics. She took so many pictures, and Jackson was very patient, even when she took multiple pictures of him. He didn't get annoyed when she moved around to get the perfect angle or directed him how to pose. He did what she asked with not one complaint.

"Do you want me to take pictures of you?" He asked her, as she crouched to get the photo of him standing inside an oversized Santa hat.

"No, walk towards me." She instructed him. He did, and she smiled at the photo she took. It was perfect. She was so enthralled with the photo, that she didn't realize he was still walking to her until he took the camera from her.

"Hey!" Wynter exclaimed, standing up.

"That's enough of me. It's your turn." Jackson declared.

"I'm not interesting to look at."

"What are you talking about? You know you're gorgeous." He said.

Wynter rolled her eyes. "You can be attractive and not photogenic, photogenic but not interesting to look at. You, Jackson, are all three."

"Is that why you like my everything?" He teased, taking photos of her.

Wynter grinned. "Alcohol is why I said that."

"Sure." He said, joining her in front of a tree covered in gold lights. He wrapped his arm around her waist and held the camera away from them to take a selfie. She smiled at the camera as he kissed her temple. After he took the picture, he glimpsed at it.

"Yep, that's the most attractive, photogenic, and interesting picture I've ever taken." He smiled at her, handing her the camera. She examined it and agreed they looked great together.

"It's alright." She told him as he chuckled.

She put the camera away to enjoy the last light show in the atrium. Upbeat Christmas music filled the area and all the lights on the trees danced to the music. There were large animated light curtains that glowed with Christmas images. The same images were on the massive tree. Wynter loved every second of it. When dancing Santas appeared on the curtains, she turned to see Jackson's reaction. Instead of enjoying the show, he was watching her, wantingly.

"Hey, you're missing the show." She said, shyly.

"I'm watching what I want to see." He said, plainly.

She bit her lip to keep from grinning and grabbed his hand in hers. He pulled her hand until she was standing in front of him so he could wrap his arms around her instead. The rest of the show, she was hyper-aware of him- his breath, his heartbeat, his scent, his touch- his entire being was overwhelming her. She wanted to be with him so badly. When the show ended, she turned her head to him.

"Can we go back to the room?" She asked, her voice husky with desire.

He only nodded and led the way back to their room.

As soon as they made it inside, Wynter immediately pulled Jackson to her, yearning for his touch and kiss. Jackson pulled back instead.

"It's your birthday." He said, matter-of-factly.

"Mhmm," Wynter replied, taking off her hat, scarf, and vest.

"I want you to tell me everything you want."

She sat down on the bed to remove her boots. "I want to kiss you, a lot. I really like kissing you."

He pulled off his sweater, revealing a snug muscle tank that displayed his lean, built chest and arms. "I like kissing you too. What else do you want?"

"I want you to eat me out... if you like doing that." Wynter requested, timidly, watching for his reaction.

"I'd love to eat you out. Is that all you want tonight?" He pulled down his jeans, leaving only briefs.

"No, I want you to fuck me... however you want me." She instructed, pulling down the front zipper of her jumpsuit. It unzipped to her navel, showing off her full breast in her black lacy bra. "Make me come. Last time, I came twice, so I'm expecting you to match that "

"I have all night with you- We can do better than that." He stepped to her, moving the jumpsuit off her shoulders, helping her pull it off.

Once she stepped out of the jumpsuit, she was clad in her lace bra and boyshorts panties.

"Show me." She challenged him.

He met and exceeded the challenge, giving her everything she asked for. They lay on the bed, kissing over and over again until neither one could take it anymore. He drew his lips away from hers to kiss down her body. When he reached between her legs, he ate her out until she came, arching her hips into his mouth. By the time she orgasmed, Jackson was painfully hard and could not wait another moment to be inside of her. He flipped her over, guiding her to her hands and knees before entering her from behind. He pounded into her, racing to his finish as he rubbed her clitoris, trying to get her to her second orgasm. He stiffened and came, but continued circling her clitoris as he pulled out of her. He pulled her off her hands and leaned her against his chest as she kneeled on the bed. He used his fingers the way he knew she liked, playing with her clitoris and tugging her nipples until she was close again. He laid her flat on her stomach before reentering her.

Wynter groaned at the feel of him pressed against her back and thrusting hard inside her. She cried out each time he thrust and rotated his hips against her ass. It felt so good, too good. Her body was in sensory overload. She whimpered out, overcome by her arousal. He stilled his hips but stayed buried deep inside her. He tugged her hair, making her turn her head to the side so he could kiss her. He slid his tongue into her mouth, and nibbled on her lip, coaxing her until she was pushing her hips up into him. He resumed grinding into her softly until she was coming again.

"Jackson!" She cried as her body clenched his as she came. He pumped into her harder until he came as well.

They both collapsed on the bed, spent after their second round. He looked over at her and asked if she was ok.

"I'm perfect." She panted, giving him a genuine smile. "How are you?"

"Starving." He confessed, making Wynter dissolve into giggles. "What? You depleted me. I need sustenance."

Wynter glanced at him with a smirk. "You literally just ate."

"Food. I need to eat food." He clarified with a grin.

He grabbed the remote and pulled up room service on the TV. At first, Wynter said she didn't want anything but when he warned he didn't share food, she rolled her eyes and ordered a turkey sandwich and fries with his short ribs. They were given a 45-minute eta, so Wynter decided to take a shower. Jackson asked if he could join, and she eagerly agreed. After washing each other, Wynter decided to make him come again before the food was delivered. It took less than 20 minutes when Wynter got on her knees and took him in her mouth. They spent the rest of the time in the shower, making out and fooling around under the warm water. Jackson was nuzzling her neck and fingering her when there was a pounding at the door. Wynter whined and tried to stop him from leaving, but he reminded her they had all night. When he left the shower, she tried to get herself off but was stopped short by Jackson returning and turning off the hot water. She shrieked as the cold water hit her and he laughed.

"Come eat. You don't want your food to get cold." He teased her.

Wynter was torn between cursing him out and obeying him. Then he turned around, displaying his back covered in tattoos and his perfect ass in his gray sweatpants. She got out of the shower, wrapped herself up in a towel, and followed him out into the room.

She ate her food quickly, out of both hunger and need to feel him inside her again. She didn't realize until she was done with half her food how excruciatingly slow he was eating. When he grinned at her frustration at watching him cut his short rib into tiny portions, she knew he was fucking with her. She didn't say anything. She just remembered how much he enjoyed watching her play with herself the first time. She let her towel fall open. When he stared at her breasts, she stood and walked to the bed. She laid down, propping herself up on the pillows to maintain eye contact with him. She ran her hands all over her body before penetrating her wet slit with two fingers.

"Jackson!" She gasped, her eyes fluttering close before she forced them back open. He was staring at her, his eyes darting from her face, her breasts, between her legs, then locking eyes with her. Watching him watch her was so sexy; she pushed her fingers in her again.

"Jackson..." she moaned every time she plunged her fingers inside her. "Ooo Jackson!"

By the 7th "Jackson", he was on top of her, muffling his name on her lips with a kiss and replacing her fingers with his throbbing erection. It didn't take long until they were both coming together.

After they caught their breath, she faked a frown. "Your food is probably cold now babe."

He laughed, burying his head in her shoulder. "Worth it. No regrets. 10 out of 10, would do again."

Thrilled by his answer, she got up to get his food and fed him the rest in bed.

12