All Comments on 'A Winter Duet in Korea'

by MaiaEmpire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
auburnginaauburnginaover 1 year ago

This is soooo beautiful Maia! It just can't end here! I hope we are going to have duets for at least all the Four Seasons (with apologies to A Vivaldi)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Maia: I have to agree with the other poster, auburngina - hope you WILL continue this series. ? - next - "A Spring Duet in Korea," hopefully?

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahabout 1 year ago

Ahh...the ambivalence. I normally do not like to start an incomplete series. I enjoy reading them through in their entirety before moving on to the next story. In fact, I was unaware that it WAS incomplete when I started. However. You ARE a good author, and I DO enjoy your story, and I see that you post quickly. All good reasons to follow you as an author. Nice job. Thank you.

mikko_lainenmikko_lainenabout 1 year ago

So very good! Touched me personally, as a former expat in SE Asia and also hopelessly fell in love with an Indian girl there. Attention to detail of the surroundings and people, wow. Please keep on writing when you feel the flow.

Dobie5408Dobie540811 months ago

A lovely love story. You have a gift

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Soooo sweet. Like others, I have known female colleagues who have taught in Indonesia and Japan. It is a great opportunity but fraught with issues, particularly when it comes to same-sex relationships in Islamic or other countries with very conservative views. Your inclusion of the "survival tactics" of ex-pat teachers was very nice, along with the challenges. This enclave has given birth to and accepts the new couple. I like how you express that their continuing trysts are energetic, passionate, and fulfilling for the partners. The music is an added but important element, as many musicians access their passion through their music. I liked the small detail that the delivery food came with real bowls and implements which the delivery service picked up later. This shows a level of civilization in Korea that we sorely lack in the US. Nice contrast. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaiaEmpire@MaiaEmpire
Thanks for reading my profile! I'm Maia. I started publishing on Literotica during the quarantine, and it has always been a sort of outlet for me. I'm quite reserved in person, so this site is a way for me to have frank, enjoyable conversations I don't regularly have. I on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES