A Wish

Story Info
Careful what you wish for, sometimes they come true.
2.2k words
3.37
14.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
400 Followers

You get off the bus, that niggling feeling is still there, you have had since you left work, even on the bus you had that feeling, a feeling that someone is watching you. Standing at the bus stop you stare at the bus door, it closes no one else gets off, the bus drives off, your eyes follow it until it disappears from sight. You look up and down the street, nothing, deserted but the hair on the back of your neck stills tingles, you take a deep breath heading down the street.

It's half a block to the end of the street, turn left and 3 houses later you're home, you've walked this street a thousand times, it's well-lit with plenty of street lights, a few shadows on the edge of the path. You quicken your pace, looking over your shoulder nobody, but you still feel someone is watching you.

Wait was that a noise, was it footsteps, you stop, spinning around you stare back up the street. You hold your breath, eyes darting from shadow to shadow, nothing but you feel it, you feel someone watching you.

You start walking again, the sound of a car coming up behind you catches your attention, you stop watching it approach, it's slowing, you start shaking, you stop breathing as it reaches you, staring inside you see four men, they look at you as they pass.

The car brake lights shine, they are slowing down, they stop, you take four steps backward, your muscles tensing as your heart races, you are ready to turn and run. The brake lights go out, the car accelerates forward, disappearing round a bend, you gasp for air suddenly realising you have been holding your breath. You laugh, of course the car stopped, there's a stop sign at the intersection, you think you are being silly saying to yourself no more horror movies, but that feeling persists, you glance around, no one but you feel eyes watching you.

You're not quite running but you're not far off by the time you reach your house, breathing heavily the front gate squeaks as you open it, you glance around as you step through it. The gate squeaks again as you close it, you keep looking around as you move along the path to your front door, your hand searching in your bag for your house keys. Your hand is shaking, it takes three goes to get the key in the lock, unlocking the door you open it, you feel you are still being watched, one more quick glance round as you step inside, closing the door you lock it.

You laugh to yourself again as you pour a wine before sipping it, you feel silly for overreacting as you say to yourself there was nobody there, it was like every other night, you walked home alone but that feeling remains, even now safety locked inside your home you feel as if you are being watched.

A bath, you decide you need a nice warm bubble bath and a couple of glasses of wine, that will help you relax and unwind, but first you double check every door and window.

You sip your wine as the water pours into the bath tub, the bubble bath nearly ready, time to top up your wine. When you started the bath you went to your bedroom and got undressed putting your work clothes and underwear in the laundry basket. Now only wearing a bathrobe you wander into the kitchen bare footed, you top up your glass, returning to the bathroom you turn the tap off placing your glass on the side of the tub.

The robe slides off your shoulders onto the ground, you step into the bath slowly lowering your body into the water, covering yourself with bubbles, you let out a sigh as the warm water covers your body up to your neck. You lie back taking a sip of your wine letting out another long sigh.

With your glass empty you close your eyes, the warm water and wine relaxing you enough to drop off into a restless sleep.

You awake with a start, was that the front gate squeaking, you sit up listening intently, the wind blows outside but other than that silence.

You climb out of the bath pulling on your bath robe, you check and double check every window and door again, all securely locked.

Water drips off you as you wander around the house, you stop at the front window moving the curtain slightly to peer outside, the gate is closed, the street light shine on part of the garden, nobody, you study the shadows intently for the slightest movement, nothing.

You grab the bottle of wine as you head to the bathroom, pouring another drink you sip on it as you dry yourself. The robe is wet, you leave it in the bathroom walking naked to your bedroom, glass and bottle in hand.

You pull on panties and a t-shirt, climbing on to the bed you sip the wine as you try to distract yourself, watching tv, listening to music, reading. Nothing works, you still have a feeling you are being watched even now lying on the bed you feel a presence, a shiver runs along your spine.

Eventually you decide to try to go to sleep telling yourself you'll feel better after a good night sleep. Finishing the wine you turn off the bedside lamp, darkness fills the room, fear fills your body.

You toss and turn, every noise makes you jump, every noise makes you sit up and stare into the darkness. You reach for the lamp flicking the switch the bright light dazzles your eyes, suddenly you feel something hits you then nothing.

Waking up it's dark, your jaw hurts, a taste of blood in your mouth, you go to lift your hand to your face but your arm won't move. You try to force your arm to move you feel something rubbing against your wrist, you try to move your other arm it's the same.

A bright light suddenly shines in your face, "Hello Sweet Angel," a voice says.

You scream, a hand covers your mouth, "Not that anybody can hear you scream it just annoys me," the voice says, "Next time I won't be so gentle."

The voice removes it's hand, you scream again, a hand slaps your face hard, a fresh taste of blood is in your mouth.

You sob, tears stream from your eyes.

"Why?" you whimper.

"Because you made a deal with my Lord," the voice said as the light moves up and down your body.

A blade of a knife appears, the light reflecting off it as it runs between your tits down to waist and back up, moving in a circular motion around your nipples.

"A deal, I didn't make a deal," you sobbed.

"But you did Sweet Angel, you made a deal for your soul with "livedeht," the voice said.

"I didn't, wait how do you know I'm Sweet Angel?" you ask.

"My Lord told me, it's your twitter name," the voice answered.

You lie still stunned for a second, "Twitter, but twitter doesn't have my address."

"My Lord knows all about you Sweet Angel, he knew you before twitter, he knows you better than you know yourself," the voice said, "Twitter is his way of making a deal and I'm his token to seal it."

The tip of the knife is now tracing around your pussy lips through your panties.

Your voice trembles, "I don't understand!"

"It's your fantasy. you told him about it, even role played it with him, you wanted someone to use and abuse you, turn you into a fuck toy, to breed you," the voice said.

"I was only pretending," you sob, "It was never real, I wouldn't want that."

The knife sliced down the middle of your t-shirt, it fell open exposing your tits, he then slides the knife under the side of your panties slicing one side then the other, your panties fall off.

"Very nice," the voice says as he starts to fondle your body.

"STOP," you scream.

He just laughs as he pushes fingers into your pussy.

"No I don't want it," you sob, "I didn't make a deal."

"But you do, deep down you desire to be owned," he said, "You begged numerous men to abuse you, you masturbated as they described what they would do, you told them you wished they would come to your home and use you."

"No, yes but I didn't mean it," you say.

From nowhere various items appears, nipple clamps are attached to your nipples and clit, they are all connected by a chain which the voice pulls on. A large dildo rubs against your pussy before been shoved into your ass.

"Please stop it hurts," you beg as the dildo is pushed deeper into your ass.

The voice just laughs pushing the dildo as far into as it can before slapping your tits.

You scream which results in another hard slap, this time across your face, you spit toward the light and receive another harder slap.

"You are feisty, I will enjoy playing with you, before my Lord consummates the deal," it said.

"I DIDN'T MAKE A DEAL," you scream.

"Oh but you did. 'livedeht' was one of the men you begged and wished to use you," it said, "Do you remember that he asked what you would do to make your fantasies come true?"

"Ah.... no..... umm maybe," you say.

"You said you would do anything," the voice said.

"Umm yes, but that was just part of the game."

"Didn't he ask you if who wished that someone would use your body, hurt you for their pleasure, violate you as often as they want, turn you into their personal breeding machine?" he asked.

All you can do is sob as the dildo slides back and forward in your ass.

"And what did you say?" the voice asked.

"Umm, I said I wished someone would," you said, "But I didn't mean it."

"Didn't he ask if you would sell your soul to the devil to make it possible?" he asked.

"And didn't you reply yes?", the voice said before you replied, "And didn't he ask you 'yes' to what, and you replied yes to selling your soul and becoming a useless fuck toy."

"Yes, but I was drunk, I didn't mean it," you plead.

"No matter, we have a contract and now my Lord is going to fulfil it.

I will visit you each night, transforming into men, women, creatures from your fantasies, to use and torture you and when the moment is right my Lord will come, he will use my body as his vessel and impregnate you with his seed.

"No, you can't, you mustn't, it's not right," you plead.

"It is what you wished for and your wish has been granted," the voice says with a laugh.

Several tentacles like appendages touch your body, pushing into your mouth, ass and pussy simultaneously, getting thicker and thicker with each thrust. Other tentacles wrap around your tits and throat, squeezing.

"Just like tonight each night as you sleep I will come, turning your dreams into nightmares," the voice says.

The tentacles have been replaced by a giant tongue, it's not attached to a body, just floating around your face and body licking you before you feel it sliding into your pussy.

"And what happens to your body in the dream world also happens to it in the waking world, so be good and I won't leave to many marks," the voice laughs.

"Now it's time for you to awake, until tomorrow night," the voice says as the light blinks out.

You open your eyes, the room come into view, it's daylight outside.

You feel your clothes they are intact, pulling up your t-shirt there are no nipple clamps attached to your body, looking around there is no wine bottle or wine glass.

'Was it real or a nightmare?' you ask yourself.

Your nipples are tender, your jaw and face ache, there is a cut on your lip and your pussy and anus are both sore and swollen.

The haunting voice is still in your head as you flick through your twitter, it sounded as if it wasn't a man or a woman, but it also sounded as if it was both a once. Yes 'livedeht' is a follower and what the voice said was correct as you read your DM's.

You try to ignore it but the next night you are visited by the voice again who uses your body, laughing as you cry out in anguish.

You try to stay awake using stimulates and drugs, your mental health deteriorates as the lack of sleep affects your mind. But each time you drop off to sleep whether it's for 10 minutes or 6 hours the voice always returns to torment you.

Eventually you have a breakdown, locked away the doctors think they know best, sedating you, forcing you to sleep, allowing your tormentor to have access to your mind and body.

The inquest couldn't determine how it happened, you were in a room by yourself, attendants and doctors always visited you in pairs, your room was under constant monitoring by cameras. No one could explain it, the doctors and staff were interviewed over and over again but no leads or answer were forthcoming.

You are pregnant.

The voice still visits you nightly as you sleep, it still uses your body and it keeps reminding you that your wish has come true. But as your belly swells it become more gentle saying it will save itself until after the birth of its lord son.

k2211
k2211
400 Followers