A Wonderful Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roy I had no idea. I mean... I... well... I thought you would be... I didn't think you would turn me on so easily just seeing you this way."

I looked down and placed my fingers into the top elastic band of his briefs and slowly pulled them down watching as I did so, seeing first his dark pubic hair, then the tip of his penis, then slowly his shaft emerged. His briefs fell onto the floor. Oh my. OH MY! I felt my breath hitch up and my pelvis went hot. What a beautiful looking circumcised cock standing proud and straight. I looked up at him with my mouth open. I had seen what- four or five adult cocks in my life and I thought most of them looked somewhat gross, but Roy's was...

I felt a hand on the button of my blouse, then watched as each was released and my blouse fell open revealing my sexy silk bra. My breasts produced wonderful cleavage in this one. I looked at his face, he was obviously in awe. Now, that really made me feel good. I pulled my blouse off and let it fall to the floor. I turned away from him and felt his hands release the hooks and I felt the resulting freedom. I turned back towards him as my bra started to slide off my shoulders, and down my arms. I felt the cooler air hit them as my nipples came erect. I looked up at him again, it looked as if he were mesmerized at the sight.

"Honey, are you alright," his eyes left my breasts and met my own.

"Amy. They're so beautiful, I mean... I never expected... you know... after all of these years... I never thought I would see you this way. I've fantasied about you for months, but now that I see you for real I feel as if I'm dreaming."

"You've been fantasizing about me? Exactly what was it we was doing?"

I watched as his face went a little red. I laughed, "Honey, it's nothing we can't do for real."

I reached down, unbuttoned my slacks, and pulled the zipper down. Once released they fell down to the floor and I stepped out of them. For the first time I stood with only my panties on in front of him and watched as his gaze swept across me. Up, down, then up and down again until his eyes stopped at mine. We stood two feet apart looking at one another. He brought his hands to each side of my face gently, his sweet lips came to mine. We kissed softly, our bodies not touching. Our lips parted and we stood looking at one another again as my body registered my acceptance and eagerness with a warming glow.

"Amy you're a goddess. You're the woman of my dreams. All these years and I never really knew. We had sex and I never realized how beautiful you really are."

His words sent such a wonderful warm rush through me. All of the other men in my life had never taken the time to appreciate me this way--not even Dale. Roy reached for me and drew me close. I felt my breasts lightly touch his chest. When my nipples made contact and they responded with a surge of warmth that shot down to my vagina. I pushed myself firmly against him and closed my eyes as I placed my head on his shoulder. I felt his hardness against me, inches from my hot swollen labia. I was fully aroused now as the wet tingle was deep inside me--there was no doubt I was ready. I took another breath and let it out slowly with a small shiver of excitment.

He lay down on the bed and I followed so we lay facing one another. He reached over and touched my breast gently. Running his fingers along my skin, across the curve of my breast, down between them and back to trace a line up the other one as it lay on the bed. His gentle touch left my breasts and traveled slowly, sensually down my body to my mound, stopping within my bush. I held my breath in anticipation, I wanted him to touch me. I wanted...

His entire hand came to rest fully over my mound. The heel of his hand rested at the top of my slit and pressed down firmly as he moved in circles. I released my breath, he was there--Please press down and move my lips. Please caress them, touch them, separate them gently, and massage them until they open wide, until I can no longer lay still.

Roy... I need...

His fingers slipped over my opening just enough to spread my wetness to make me slick. Slowly, his fingers found my wetness again, moving up and down my slit. Then he pressed firmly and moved his fingers lightly inside my inner lips again. I could feel... I took a deep inhaled breath. Oh my! He found my bud with his thumb. He moved his fingers gently again and I couldn't help but move my pelvis as the pleasure surged.

I heard myself whisper softly. "Keep going. Oh my god, just keep going."

I opened my legs wider as he increased the speed and pressure. The minutes ticked by, it had been so long and I was so sensitive. So very long since... Ooh! Ooooh, ooooh my! I hissed almost silently. My eyes shut tightly as my body moved beneath his hand clamped firmly over slit, his fingers sliding over my swollen bud. My mouth opened, gasping as each contraction sent another wave coursing through me. Then I lay still, the wonderful wave of pleasure passed, and I slowly opened my eyes, licking my lips as I relaxed. He was smiling at me. I felt joyfully weak and managed a small smile.

"Will that hold you until tonight?"

I looked at him. I wanted to know how he knew how to do this. But, it was something I couldn't ask. Somewhere, there as a woman, or women, that wished he was still at her side.

"Yes, I think so." I replied knowing I really wanted more.

I reached down with my hand and found his firm cock. I grasped it gently and looked at him. This was my first time ever to hold him like this. He had been inside of me once, but I had never touched him this way. It seemed a strange thought, but it was true as well as my memory served.

"Just use your fingertips, just caress me. I'm so sensitive it will feel good. I don't want to make a mess. I just want you to touch me, just play gently. That will be enough for now."

I moved my middle and index fingers up and ran them across the head and felt his slippery discharge. I used my fingers to slide lightly down his shaft and back up to moisten his skin. I went up and down several times and then pushed my fingers down onto the wrinkled skin of his scrotum. It was firm to the touch. I moved back up to his tip, found his pre-cum again, and softly pressed my fingers against his shaft as I imagined him inside me, warm and firm.

"That's perfect, just a few more times. Then we have to stop, or I'll go off."

I was surprised, I looked at him. "Is your penis that sensitive?"

"Yes, don't think you have to pump like you're milking something. Remember my penis is meant to be in a nice warm, wet vagina. It's sensitive enough to feel slight changes in pressure. That's why oral sex feels so good to a man. But, I don't want you to do that unless you want to someday."

I ran my fingers up and down another ten times and watched the pleasure register on his face. I was just going to go three more times when he took my hand gently and pulled it away. His face tense and his breathing heavy. I had never done this to a man before with light touches. I had been much rougher and now I felt an urge to place my mouth over his tip and take him in.

We lay together with our eyes closed for a few more minutes holding hands. I could hardly believe what we had just done. I had been given an orgasm and he stopped me before he climaxed. What would tonight hold for me? He moved to me and kissed me firm and long. The only thing that came to my mind was that I was marrying this man--he was mine. We got up, washed, then got dressed and walked back into the living room to sit on the sofa. Now, I wished I had climbed on top of him and fucked him hard, I was still horny.

"I have something to tell you. Something that should make you feel better about our getting married."

I couldn't think of what it could be as we had discussed so many things already.

"I have a college fund that my parents set up for me. I haven't used any of it yet. I have paid for all of my educational expenses using the G.I. Bill and by working. This house is paid for, as is my car. So the only expenses I have are utilities and food. Most of the time I can pay for those from what I make at my job. So, don't worry about money. I have over two hundred fifty thousand dollars in the bank. Mostly in safe, protected, investments."

I caught my breath. He had hardly enough clothes to wear in his closet and he had that kind of money?

"Thank you for telling me. It does relieve some stress as I was expecting we would have to be very careful with our money. I expected to continue working, so we could afford what we needed. It's nice knowing we have leeway if things get hard. But, why didn't you spend more of it?"

"I wanted to save it for when I got married, so I would have a good start."

Just then I heard a little voice singing itsy bitsy spider. It signaled Casey was wide awake. Roy looked at me with a wide smile and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I'll get her, Sweety."

I heard them talking and when they walked out Casey was holding Roy's hand while holding bear in the other. She saw me and smiled. I had never seen Roy look so contented. It was then I noticed how much she looked like him. The thought had come to me several times before over the past few months and I had dismissed it. After all, Dale was her father, it had to be simply a figment of my imagination. It hadn't been--she was her Daddy's daugher.

"Daddy came and got me. He liked my song."

"Yes he did. You sing happy songs."

Roy sat down next to me holding Casey in his lap. She leaned back against his chest and looked at me.

"Mama, Daddy says I'm pretty like you."

"Did he now!" as I looked at Roy he seemed nonplussed. I'm sure he didn't expect her to tell me. I enjoyed his reaction. I knew he found me very desirable. Our little 'nap' was still fresh in my mind. Tonight was going to be exceptional for so many reasons he didn't expect.

The rest of the day flew by with grocery shopping, entertaining Casey, and getting to know the kitchen better. I'd be ready to prepare dinner--it felt so good, I would be in my own kitchen again. Cooking was something my mother taught me to enjoy as I grew up and now I thanked her for all of the time she spent teaching me. Now, I going to prepare a meal for my family and it seemed incredible that once again I had a house, a kitchen, a daughter, and a man. This time it was the right man--there was no mistake about it.