A Workout to Remember

Story Info
Me and My Wife decide to have fun at the Gym after closing.
1.5k words
3.77
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wade54
Wade54
1 Followers

A Workout to Remember

Ive always wanted to have sex in the Gym, but I never Imagined it turning out this good. It started out as a normal Gym day. Today I had got home late from work, my Wife Sam had already had dinner ready when I walked in around 8 p.m. We ate up and finished around 8:30. Now usually in this situation we would skip the gym, but we both hadnt been in a while and knew we needed to get back to it. The Gym closed at 10 anyway, so there wouldnt be many people taking up equipment.

We get ready where I put on a Black tank top, some grey shorts and a hat to workout in. Sam puts on a black tanktop herself as well as some purple leggings she got not too long ago and had been meaning to try out. Ill be honest with the way it perked her butt up I knew it was gonna be hard to focus on the workout. So we hop in my truck and head down the road.

As we walk in it was just as I expected, all I could see was about 3 people on a Treadmill and another few on random machines. We head to a corner and stretch out before making our own way to Treadmill. We start out on a Walk/Jog routine we usually do for about 1.5miles. I cant help myself but catch a few glimpses of my Sexy wife as she runs from behind. The way her ass bounces as she runs and how the light catches her shoulders just get me bad.

She laughs and tells me to work out but thats how this usually goes anyway, half the reason I workout is to stare at her anyway. Once we finish up our run theres only 2 people left in the gym aside from us. We take the Opportunity to move to the Curl bar. We each grab a weight were comfortable with and start to lift. I purposely make a point to flex my biceps with each curl up, knowing shes looking right at me.

After Curling she wants to do some squats, so we had over there. Usually the Squat racks are so taken up its almost impossible to get one thats free, but thats a perk of coming to the Gym late. She takes a weight and begins squatting. On her last set I make sure to stand behind her and hold her hips to guide her down with the weight being so heavy. Once shes done I pat her thigh and say "Good Girl" before we move on to another Machine.

After all is said and done we make our way to do abs and finish up the workout. We start with leg raises, and while she stands over me to push my legs back down I really have to fight the urge to ignore the fact her fat sexy ass is hovering right above me. We do some crunches and Russian Twists and all to finish it off with a plank.

Once we finish up Its just us 2 left in the Gym now, its almost 10 so they should be closing soon. I Tell her im gonna go hit the shower real quick before they close and make my way into the locker room. I turn on the water and wait for it to get hot, then I remove my clothes and step inside. I start to rinse off before I hear footsteps coming in. "Guy in the Shower!!" I yell, thinking its just some cleaning crew closing up.

What im surprised to find is my wifes purple leggings drop to the floor in front of the shower. She steps in soon after, "Hey, what are you doing?" I Say. "Oh theirs no one here" she responds "So I figured we could just clean up together." Listen, Im not gonna say no to that, so we clean up in the shower just as she wanted. "Hey Wade, do you mind massaging my hips? The hot water is helping so much and im really sore after today" My wife asks me. I get a firm grip and begin to rub along her waist, giving her just what she needs.

She starts to nudge her booty up against my already erect cock, likely trying to see if it is herself. She asks me to get her thighs next so I move the that region. I work my way from the lower area up, and as i get closer to her nether region I feel a more thick fluid running down her leg. I bring it up for a lick and notice the familiar salty taste. This woman is growing wet at this sensation.

I return my hand, this time moving closer to her area. I start to rub and as she doesnt object I continue moving. Eventually I slip a finger in nice and slow escaping a moan from her in the process. After picking up the pace quite a bit She starts to tense up, her usual sign shes getting close. I lean in right next to her ear and whisper "Cmon, be a good girl for daddy and let him reward you for such a good workout" This seems to send her over the edge as I feel her juices flood my hand and her moans escaping louder than before.

Once shes done she turns around to look at me, those eyes telling me shes not done, she only wants more. I pick her up and she wraps her arms around me, lucky for her I didnt work arms that much today. As I push her against the shower wall I reach down and ease my cock inside her nice and slow. She lets out a gasp and lets me go further. It doesnt take me long to pick up the pace, pull out every inch of me before slamming it back into her.

She must've cum 3 times before my arms eventually have out. "Hey, this is nice and all, but i cant hold you up any longer" we both laugh and she gets down, not before shoving me to sit onto the bench in the shower. She gets on her knees and is suddenly inches away from my cock now. She grabs it and says "Lets me taste myself before the shower washes it off" and takes no hesitation to swallow my cock whole.

She slowly moves up and down, torturing and teasing me. Her right hand holds my shaft while her left works to massage my balls, working up my load along the way. Eventually she starts moving her right hand along my shaft, working fully on my member now with all 3 parts moving. Shes like a fucking machine, and every moving part of her works in sync to bring me ultimate pleasure.

Just when it seems shes gonna finish me off, she stands up to turn around. She grabs my penis and moves it so she can sit down right on it. As I feel her walls wrap me she looks me in the eye "Tell me you want it or no pussy for you" she says. "Fuck, please baby dont do that" I respond. "Thats not what I asked" she says as she slowly only works her walls around my head. "Please Mommy, take all of me please". With this she is pleased as she lowers herself all the way.

She puts her hands on my knees and begins working up and down, faster and faster. "How can you do this after that workout" I say. She responds with "Because im a slut who will do anything to fuck your cock" and that just causes a full body spasm from me. Shes not very vocal during sex much, but when she is its like a full body orgasm at her words. Eventually my real orgasm grows close. I Grab her hips and start putting my own force back into her.

"Fuck yes baby" she says "Fuck Mommy back like that". I know im close so im sure to let her know. "Im gonna fill this fucking pussy, so dont stop moving on me you understand?" "Yes Sir!!" she screams and starts to fuck me back hard. Were in a battle to fuck each other harder, and neither of us wants to lose. Eventually I cant take it any more and I let go unable to move my hips as my balls release the load shes worked so hard to fill up.

She turns to look at me the whole time, not losing eye contact for a second. "Thats it, you give me every last drop of that big load" she says. Her words truly get me bad, I let myself go completely, enjoying the extreme sensation her pussy is causing me. Once shes done she pulls off of me and kisses me. She gives me a second to rest up and we both clean up after from the mess we just made. After were done we dry off and get dressed, and leave the gym.

Once I crank the truck she grabs my balls and whispers in my ear "If you think thats my last load im getting from you, you better think again". I dont think I have every raced home faster than that night................

THE END

Wade54
Wade54
1 Followers