All Comments on 'A World of Delights Ch. 06'

by mrwriterfromd

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This series has been truly delightful!!! I would've commented on the chapters prior, but I ended up binging the whole thing. The descriptions of the sensations are really well done, and you really have a knack for immersion!!!! Honestly, I'd never really thought that tickling would be erotic, much less that I'd enjoy it as much as I have with this story. My only criticism to this series, is that there isn't any more for me to read lol. As a suggestion, I think it'd be neat if we got to see him escape one monster girl, but his sensitivity and whatnot it super high, buttttt he eventually goes back on his own free will for some reason. Either because he wants to feel the sensations she gives him, or because he just can't cum without them! But anyways, all in all, 10/10 series.

mrwriterfromdmrwriterfromd2 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much! Sorry for my slow reply <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrwriterfromd@mrwriterfromd
A bored, lonely writer who loves talking about kink. If you have even the slightest moment of wanting to talk to the author of these stories, get in touch! Several people have encouraged me to set one up, so I now have a patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mrwriterfromd Nothing...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES