A Year of CFNM Ch. 02

Story Info
John enters into his year of CFNM slavery.
3k words
4.44
19k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, what the heck happened to you?" someone yelled.

"Why are you fucking naked, this is hilarious!" pointed out some frat boy.

I was standing there, outside of what I thought was a science facility, completely naked. I had just been pushed outside by one of the scientists, whom I only knew by Madame Hobart. Cars had noticed my predicament and had turned off the highway and drove to the front entrance. Covering my balls and cock with one hand, I was knocking on the locked glass door with another. Turning back, I pleaded with the ever growing crowd.

"Can someone please give me something to cover up with?" I begged.

"Nah, nah this is great!" someone cheered.

"It's summer, no one carries an extra sweater or something!" someone else laughed.

People had now whipped out their phones and were filming. Great, I thought, this could not get any worse. But just as I thought that thought, I realized I was wrong. I then saw sirens driving down the road off the highway. Two female police officers got out of the car.

"I need everyone to calm down! Back up from the suspect" yelled the first.

Wait, suspect? This cannot be good I thought. I looked down at my cock and did my best to cover myself. I was naked. This was indecent exposure. At least I wasn't aroused, as that would make the case even stronger against me, I thought, recalling my law school criminal law classes.

"Sir, why are you naked?" the second one asked me.

"Wait, it's complicated. Let me explain."

"Sir, you are causing a public disruption. You are naked in public and that is indecent exposure in this state. We are placing you under arrest. You should be thankful that no children saw you or else the charges would be worse."

"Wait, stop, I can explain, give me a minute."

"Sir, do not resist or we will have to use force," said the first officer, as she grabbed one my right arm and twisted it behind my back.

"I'm not resisting," I tried to respond. I then tried to pull my arm back but then suddenly I was tackled by the second officer. Thankfully, we landed on the lawn so it didn't hurt, but all of a sudden both of them were on top of my naked body. A knee was on my back and cuffs were being clicked shut. As they tried to get me under controlled, it felt like I was being forced to hump the ground. And also it felt like to get me to cooperate, I was being spanked.

"Stop, please!" I begged, as they pulled me up to my feet. As much as I wanted them to stop, I began breathing heavily again. I also did not want them to stop.

"Look, he's getting hard!" yelled a bystander.

"You are a sick man, you realize that?" scolded the second officer. "This is not going to go well for you, I know the prosecutor and I can promise you that much.

I was now panicking and squirming. I had just finished law school. I couldn't be admitted to the bar and practice if I got a criminal record. But at the same time, being publicly dominated, by what I could now see were stocky and curvy, but still incredibly beautiful, women, was making me aroused again.

"Stop resisting!" yelled the first officer. She tried to grab me to hold me still but as I squirmed, she missed my leg and grabbed my balls.

I screamed and dropped to my knees.

"What seems to be the problem here, everyone?"

Everyone turned around at the voice that just commanded respect. It was Mistress Doctor, who just walked outside, flanked by Madame Beckett and Madame Hobart.

"We are arresting this man here for indecent exposure," curtly explained the second officer.

"He's clearly a pervert and likely on drugs," added the second officer.

I looked down and realized I was growing even harder and larger. This is not getting any better.

"John is a test subject and patient of mine, officers," explained Mistress Doctor. "I'm afraid he must have had a poor reaction to some new medication and sleepwalked out here. My apologies officers, but he is my responsibility."

Mistress Doctor turned to the crowd and then turned back to the officers.

"Why don't we come into my office, somewhere private, and I can explain everything," added Mistress Doctor. "I think I can work something out that will benefit everyone."

The officers looked at each other, nodded, and threw me to the ground. They followed Mistress Doctor leaving me on the ground.

"You coming, John?" asked Madame Hobart with a sly smile.

I quickly scampered after here and ran inside, still handcuffed with my hands behind my back, desperate to get away from the crowd. Once inside, it was just like before, Madame Hobart lead me by pulling my rock-hard cock. I felt so embarrassed but also, somehow, incredibly turned on. Mistress Hobart then took me to a conference room to wait, explaining that she, Madame Beckett and Mistress Doctor had to explain things to the officers. I felt so embarrassed but also, somehow, still incredibly turned on.

"It will be fine, John, don't worry, Mistress Doctor has this under control. She won't need them, but just to let you know, she has the best lawyers. You're in good hands"

She then placed a beautifully soft hand on my chest and pushed me backwards into a chair. So there I sat, still naked in a very nice conference room, my butt feeling odd against the plush leather chair I was sitting on. It was chilly and I had goosebumps, but somehow, my cock was still raging hard. The chair was quite comfortable, even though I was sitting with my hands behind my back, still handcuffed. The door suddenly opened and I jumped, realizing it was a mistake. I was standing there with my raging hard-on now in front of five beautiful, clothed women: Mistress Doctor, Madame Beckett, Madame Hobart, and now that I could read their badges, Officer Ramirez and Officer Jackson. This time, however, everyone was smiling and they all laughed at my predicament.

"John, don't worry, we will not be pressing any charges," said Officer Ramirez, who I realized was the first officer and the one that had grabbed my balls.

"Yes, we were told everything and that you would make it up to us," added Officer Jackson.

"Thank you for understanding officers, could you wait for John in the conference room across the hall?" asked Mistress Doctor.

"Of course, take your time, thanks for the champagne too," replied Officer Ramirez, as she and Officer Jackson left, closing the door behind them.

"Dear, have a seat," said Madame Hobart. She once again grabbed my cock, steering me into my chair. She then sat down beside me, keeping her hand on my cock the entire time. Mistress Doctor and Madame Beckett then sat down on the other side of the table.

"You are probably going to want to know what happened," asked Mistress Doctor. "The officers were going to arrest you and have you labelled as a sex offender."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "But you pushed me outdoors!"

"Please do not ever raise your voice at me," Mistress Doctor said coldly. Somehow, I immediately calmed down. I felt like I had to obey.

"I'm sorry."

"That's a dear, now kiss my feet to wash out your mouth."

She lifted a leg onto the table with her black pumps with red bottoms. I kissed her shoe.

"I said foot, John, not shoe. Now remove the shoe and actually kiss my foot this time."

I grabbed the stiletto heel with my teeth and it slipped off, then kissed her gorgeous foot three times. Somehow, it didn't smell in the slightest and seeing her perfect pedicure with red toenails made me even harder, if that was even possible.

"Good boy. Now, do you want to ask your question properly?"

"Mistress Doctor, but you had Mistress Beckett and Mistress Hobart push me outside naked, why did you not give me clothes? You put me in the situation where I was going to get arrested."

"Yes, I suppose that is true," sighed Mistress Doctor. "I will say that I am sorry. But I am not a woman with endless generosity. Do you know how much your treatment costs?

"I can't say I do."

"No, you cannot," confirmed Mistress Doctor. "Let me give you a number. $2.4 million dollars. Can you pay that?"

"No I cannot, but you didn't ask me if I wanted it."

"That is true, that is why I am not charging you for it. I felt that saving your life was the right thing to do, even if it personally cost my company, Dom Med, $2.4 million dollars. However, due to that generosity, I feel no further obligation to provide anything else for you. I saved your life. I do not have to make sure you are successful in it."

"Wait so..."

"In my mind, prison is better than dead. So, I do not care if you get labelled as a sex offender and thrown into jail. That, to me, is better than death."

"So wait but how do I get home then with no clothes, and no wallet or car?"

Mistress Doctor then gave me a devilish smile that both made me seep out precum but scared me to the bone.

"Normally, I would not care. That is not my problem. But, I have an idea, would you like to hear?"

I was terrified in that moment but was dead silent.

"So you, right now, are in the town of Themyscira. It doesn't show up on maps. It's incredibly small. In fact, the funny thing is, those two officers are the only police officers for a 30-mile radius. But the thing about small towns, is that it is easy to have influence. Which I do. I am a graduate of Themyscira College, a very secretive but high-achieving women's college. Although it never makes the papers, my company works with Themyscira to make incredible contributions to the pharmaceutical industry. I'm proud of my work and the town is too."

"Basically, Doctor Baxter, your Mistress Doctor, is queen for all intents and purposes in this town," beamted Madame Beckett.

I was confused and Mistress Doctor could sense it.

"You still don't know why I am telling you this. Well, I know you are a law student and so I have a legally binding contract for you that I think is mutually beneficial. Let me give the quick rundown. I have decided what you can do to repay me. If you follow the contract, I will buy your replacement clothes, arrange to have all your ID documents remade, and purchase you a new car. And I respect you being so focused on your career, so I also added in this clause. I will call your employer and tell them that I am poaching you for a year, but will compensate them fairly for their loss. I know that the firm will accept my offer and believe it or not, I can write a reference letter for you that will get you a prestigious clerkship with Justice Campbell."

"The Justice Burt Campbell? His clerks can get jobs anywhere and basically write their own cheques!"

"Yes, I was roommates with his wife at Themyscira. We were also sorority sisters at Fema Domma together. But I digress. Point is, if you sign the contract and work for me for a year, you get a new car, clothes, and get to go back to your old life better than ever before, through the clerkship with Burt. You know how valuable that experience would be. All it would take is a phone call from me to Burt and Annie."

"So, what do you want from me then?" I asked quizzically.

"I have been looking for the best way to give my old sorority the best gift an alumnus could ever give. And I believe that I have it. You, as part of the contract, will serve as their personal slaveboy for a year. I think that you are perfect for it. I can see that you are both a submissive and an exhibitionist. You love to obey strong women and enjoy showing off your, I must admit, beautiful body."

"Wait what..."

"One year, you will do everything that the sorority girls ask of you. I will hand you off to them and you will follow their every request. If they require manual labour, you will do that for them. If they require you to pleasure them sexually, you will do that too. Heck, if one wants you to write their essay or haze you for their pleasure, you will obey. Don't worry, I'm not a monster. They will not do anything that will endanger your health or risk your life. I went to the sorority and I know from what Madame Beckett and Madame Hobart tell me, that their commitment to upstanding female character has not faltered. You will be safe there."

"But you know that there is no such thing as prior, blanket consent."

"That is true, you are free to leave at any time. No one will stop you. But also, no one will help you. And because a naked man will be on the loose in Themyscira, that could be dangerous, so the girls at Femma Domma will be forced to call Officers Ramirez and Jackson to have you arrested and charged for indecent exposure. While you work for me, I can arrange it so that they will turn a blind eye to your nakedness. But if you don't, well I don't do things for free and I will not voluntarily extend such generosity."

I gasped. So basically, I would be voluntarily signing into a contract to be a sorority's male slave. But at the same time, this would not just allow me to go back to my life, if I were to get the clerkship that would change my life, elevate my status as a lawyer to heights I never expected to achieve.

"How do I know that this is all true?"

"Do you have a choice?" Mistress Doctor laughed. But then she got serious and continued, "John, you can leave this facility right now and go back into the officers' custody and go to prison. Or, I can give you my word, that everything I claim is true. You are also signing a contract. So feel free to come at me for damages if I breach anything. But I guarantee that this is a good deal for you, I promise am not lying about anything."

I believed her. I leaned back in my chair and realized I was still handcuffed. As I sat back up, I slowly began to nod.

"I think... that I will do this."

Somehow, I didn't feel forced. I wanted to do this. I felt turned on by this. Something about this arrangement, aside from it being good for my career, was something I WANTED to do. Mistress Doctor then stood up.

"You can review the contract as you please," she said. "But I should probably also share this: you will be naked and you will be used for the Femma Domma ladies' sexual pleasure. You will not wear a stitch of clothing for the year, at least while you are within the bounds of Themyscira. I will give you another injection so that for the year, you will not be at risk of getting too cold while naked and it will make it so that going barefoot the entire time is not dangerous either. You will obey the wishes of every sister of Femma Domma, you answer to all of them, but you will be monitored by Madame Beckett and Madame Hobart who are returning to Themyscira College for their fourth years and to serve as sorority co-presidents. Do we have a deal?"

I swallowed. I gulped. I realized how hard I was breathing. I wanted this.

"I don't need to read the contract. I believe you and I accept."

"Ok, let's shake on it then," said Mistress Doctor. She then walked around the table and grabbed my cock. "Given the circumstances, this seems appropriate."

I gasped. I was never so horny before. Madame Beckett brought over a needle and gave me the injection. Being handcuffed, naked, and now receiving a shot made me horny beyond belief. The needle had to have something in it. I looked down, and my cock was bigger than ever before.

"Now, I will hand you over to Madame Beckett and Madame Hobart," said Mistress Doctor. "However, they have one week left of their internship here so we've decided that we will loan you to Officers Ramirez and Jackson for a week to be their personal slave. You will treat them as you do any of the sisters at Femma Domma. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress Doctor smiled, "I think this will work out, it will be a good year, slave."

She then walked up to me and surprised me with a huge kiss, ramming her tongue into my mouth. She then grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed. I felt so vulnerable being exposed like this to her. She continued to embrace me, nibbled my ear, and whispered to me.

"I would love to make you explode right now, but I don't think it would be proper to steal cum from the officers that you will serve this week. But, my do I wish I could make you cum all over my office. That will come in due time. Off you go now, my pet."

She then brought me to the other conference room, pushed me down on my knees, and gave me a huge spank.

"Goodbye, John. Officers, he's all yours."

I looked up and the officers were grinning, happy as could be.