All Comments on 'A Year of CFNM Ch. 02'

by publiccfnmsub

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mioelcidmioelcidover 1 year ago

Wow how many good things can we expect, Let's hope they come true

jay1459jay1459over 1 year ago

Loved the story, cannot wait for then next part.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Dang. The first chapter had such a great premise, hook, and start. It was intriguing and didn't push my suspension of disbelief. I was excited to see where it would go. Might be a unique experience and a breath of fresh air for the CFNM tag on this site.

But then with chapter 2, you just went straight into the typical overused abuse that causes women in CFNM stories to read like hive-minded sociopathic sexual predators and then doubled-down on that by stretching my suspension of disbelief with sudden forays into isolated enclaves of futuristic technology...

It had so much potential, but now it's just going to be yet another CFNM story on this site where guys are convinced that femdom is the same thing as abusive sociopathy...

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Mistress, that's a lot of explaining, but I couldn't do it any better.

John, I'm glad you came to your senses. What could possibly go wrong, nothing a cock cage can't fix

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be very interesting if that experimental drug caused uncontrollable erection but prevented ejaculation for a year at a time. Imagine how horny a guy, naked in a sorority for a year with no orgasm possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a submissive male i would gladly change places with John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous