A Year of Futanari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen walked over to me, stopping only when her cock pressed up against my face and smothered my figure with the thick remnants of her cum.

"Hi May, ask Helen how it felt when she wakes up," Queen whispered softly, "If you want, that can be you next year."

I couldn't produce more than a murmur of agreement as I noticed my slit was soaking wet, dripping down my thighs.

"I have other girls to take care of for now, think about it," Queen said with a smile, "We can talk next week, I think I'll be done by then..." And with those words Queen grabbed the girl next to me and went to work.

December -- Aliens

"I am Ekats. I am tasked with interpreting the events that led to the undoing of Vrok and Secah."

The investigator introduced herself and walked towards the table in the middle of the room. Before her sat a blue Tals who's visage reflected what Ekats imagined was fear. Ekats sat opposite her and placed her electric paper on the table,

"You are Benki, correct?" she asked.

Benki nodded yes, her eyes seemed faded.

"It is my understanding that you, Vrok and Secah were on a mission three sol cycles ago. A scouting mission..."

Benki nodded once more, approving what Ekats said.

"I apologize, but we need vocal confirmation for the records."

"I was on a scouting mission with Vrok and Secah three-sol cycles ago," Benki spoke rapidly, as if forming the words was painful.

"Now, I understand your order scouts a little differently than the convention, mind elaborating?" Ekats asked.

"Our order scouts through transmission, we do not physically go to a place, we project our consciousness into the general population and observe to see if a planet is worth housing the Tal empire," Benki explained.

"And what planet were you looking into?"

"We were looking at planet 194531, also known as earth," Benki reported.

"Tell me a bit about that planet," Ekats shifted back in her seat.

"Inhabited by a low sentient, carbon-based species titled humans," Benki started pouring the information she had gathered, "they are composed of males and females much like us, but their minds are far less evolved."

"Sounds interesting, please keep going," Ekats encouraged.

"Reproduction is through a process called intercourse followed by pregnancy," Benki went on, "they are generally harmless and do not pose a threat for the Tals. The only issue we had was with a thing they call orgasm. It is an involuntary outcome of their intercourse that tends to flood our communication channels. Our luck is that it only lasts a minute or two."

"Sounds pretty harmless," Ekats reviewed, "you were attacked then, by what order?"

"No order, Ekats, this was the humans' doing..." Benki whispered.

"Strange, according to my logs you had trillions of sol cycles observing between you three, what happened this time?"

"This time we targeted three individuals, but one of them was different..." Benki reflected as her eyes faded again.

"Benki, please tell me about your targets," Ekats carefully asked.

"I went into a female called Bell, Vrok went into another female named Christy and Secah was supposed to occupy a female named Moira. Moira and Christy lived together and Bell lived next door." Benki recounted.

Ekats lingered for a moment before speaking, "I assume you picked three females because of the social conventions there?"

Benki nodded, "Human females tend to group and converse a vast array of topics, that way we can huddle and talk. Moreover, living closely had the benefits of not having to search for the other parts of my team," she sounded shaken as the words left her lips. "What's wrong?" Ekats asked, sounding motherly.

"One of the females deceived us..." Benki lowered her head and sobbed.

"How? I thought they were unaware when you occupied them, am I wrong?"

"No, you are right... but it turned out Moira was not a female."

"But it says here you have no problems occupying a male," Ekats whispered.

"Moira was something else, both male and female. We heard about it many sol cycles ago, but we believed it was folklore," Benki raised her eyes and looked at Ekats, she was telling the truth and her interrogator knew it, "Moira was a futanari..."

Ekats interacted with her holographic screen in the search of a file. She wildly changed the display and searched for information, trying to make sense of what Benki said. Finally, her eyes stopped on a page and her mouth opened.

"Futanari, a hybrid of both male and female descent." Ekats read out loud, "it says they are harmless to occupants..."

"That was what we thought before we encountered one." Benki lowered her voice again.

"Benki, I need to understand what's going on here," Ekats urged, "Please, Vrok and Secah are incapacitated, you are the only one that came out of the situation mentally stable. Tell me what happened, start from the beginning..."

"I occupied Bell, it was mid-day. Bell was making food when I took control. I walked to the main hall and over to the apartment where Vrok and Secah were supposed to be. But their door was locked, I knocked."

"Didn't they open the door?" Ekats wondered.

"No, but I could hear a call for help coming from inside."

"So it was another order that assaulted them..." the interrogator concluded.

"I thought so at first, and I broke the door," Benki went on with her story, "What I saw was something I never imagined could happen. Both Ekats and Secah were occupying their respective vessels, but Moira was different, Moira had a cock..."

"A cock?" Ekats's wondering filled the silence.

"A reproductive organ males have," Benki explained, "there are many names but we went with cock because it's easier to produce the sounds. Males have a cock, it is a rod that grows when they are sexually excited."

Ekats sighed when she looked at the species anatomical structure. It wasn't hard to spot the cock once Benki explained what it should look like.

"Females have an organ called a vagina that can accept the cock into the female and that once the cock is in the vagina they achieve orgasm and reproduce through pregnancy," Benki guided Ekats through the anatomy.

"I understand, please continue with your observation," Ekats suggested, "Moira is a female with a cock..."

"Her cock was in Christy... It was huge..." Benki recalled

"That is an occupational risk, after all, but once you took control it was supposed to be okay..." Ekats tried to grasp the situation, "and what do you mean by huge? According to our records the biggest one recorded was 11 inches..."

"Moira was different, she was a futanari..." Benki tried to hold her distress in, "Her cock was 10 feet long, and about a third of it was inside Christy's body."

Ekats blinked, unsure where to take her investigation to next, Benki noticed her hesitation.

"You have to listen to me," Benki stood up and her voice climbed assertively, "I am not unhinged, I know what I saw, we have to avoid that planet... If the Tals go there it will be our end..."

Something inside Ekats told her Benki was telling the truth, she heard every word that left her mouth, "Calm down, Benki, I believe you. Please, continue with your story."

"We arrived at the least ideal moment. I could tell Secah was struggling with her vessel, Vrok was also struggling with control but her situation was slightly better." Benki explained, "It took me a minute to understand the situation, and by the time I realized what was going on, Secah managed to finally speak. She said the words that formulated in my thought, her vessel was on the verge of an orgasm."

"Okay, that shouldn't stop your order, Benki, Secah and Vrok would disconnect for a few moments and then you'll be back on track." Ekats theorized.

"And that is what we did, we started following protocol, which is achieving the orgasm as soon as possible, Moira's and Christy started fucking quickly and the orgasm came." Benki seemed lower somehow, as if the gravity where she was quadrupled.

"What happened next Benki?" Ekats wondered, fascinated by the unveiling tale.

"Moira's body exploded in size, her cock grew to almost twice the size it was. so much cock was shoved into Christy I could clearly see the outline of the cock on her abdomen," Benki's eyes dimly reflected the sight she witnessed, "The scream that came out of the two was chilling. The building we were in started to shake..."

"The report here says Earth is one of the most stable planets existing..." Ekats tried to hold onto her report.

"It is, but at that moment the building was shaking hard," Benki couldn't hold the trauma, her body started to glow blue, "Males have balls, a sack about the size of a fist where they hold their reproductive cells... Moira's balls grew behind her, one moment they were as big as she was, and the next they demolished everything behind her. Then it happened..."

"The orgasm?" Ekats wondered.

"The orgasm," Benki confirmed, "It was something I never imagined possible. in less than a fraction of a moment, the huge balls shrunk back down. Then the rumbling stopped and I could hear a pumping sound. It came from the base of Moira's cock and traveled up her cock all the way to Christy. Then the outline of Moira's cock on Christy's belly disappeared, her belly inflated before my eyes, filled with an unbelievable amount of cum."

"The male reproductive fluid," Ekats cited, "a single orgasm produces around 5 ml."

"Moira is a futanari, this was in the gallons, hundreds of thousands of it," Benki whispered.

"At this point, Vrok and Secah did disconnect due to the orgasm, right?"

"At that point they were gone," Benki admitted, "a regular orgasm leads to the outcome you know, but that thing was nowhere near regular orgasm..."

"What happened next, Benki, what did you do?" Ekats asked.

The room flooded with silence, Benki couldn't form the words. Ekats pulled the seat next to her and sat down. She knew Benki was in a difficult position, adding pressure would only lead to her shutting down.

After a little while Benki gathered herself, "I escaped, there was nothing else I could do in that room, I stood no chance against the orgasm that futa was undergoing. Ekats, please, can you check, what's happening on triangle 1944332 on Earth now..."

Ekats played around with her holographic screen and walked around the room. After a long while she patted Benki's shoulder.

"You did good, Benki, I am recommending you for a promotion."

"What? why?" Benki was baffled.

"According to our data you just saved the whole Tals empire." Ekats's tone was filled with amazement as well as relief, "my data shows that every female in triangle 1944332 and the adjacent 50 triangles are heavily pregnant."

"Really?" Benki had a hard time processing the information, and Ekats noticed it.

She sent her screen to Benki's device and walked out of the room. At the door she froze and turned around, "It was a shame we lost Vrok and Secah, but if you hesitated and stayed we'd never know about Earth having a futanari. We would have walked into a trap, the Tals survived thanks to your quick actions..."

Benki looked down at her display. It was a live feed of triangle 1944332, Moira's cock was still inside Christy, cum was still flowing violently out of the connection as if the orgasm just started.

Benki sighed as the gravity of the danger she was in during that mission sunk in.

January -- Space

"A dynamic cock?" Tamara wondered as she observed the rod that rested across her hands. It was as thick as three fingers and seemed only semi erect. The huge organ stood in contrast with its owner, a bombshell called Anna.

"That's right," Anna said as she brushed a hand over her blonde long hair, letting it fall back over her shoulder, "I am what's called a dynamic futanari or an adaptive futa, it's quite rare."

"Don't get me wrong, you're huge. I've never seen a cock even remotely big as yours, but what makes you so special?" Tamara asked.

"A normal futa can grow up to a certain size, once they become fully erect they won't get any bigger no matter what," Anna explained, "my body is different, my cock keeps growing as long as there's space to go..."

"But wait, don't you stop too? Don't you have an upper limit?"

"I do have a limit, weren't you listening?" Anna looked at Tamara, "I stop growing when there's no more space left."

"So, say I start teasing you here," Tamara theorized, entertaining the idea, "will you keep growing forever?"

"Theoretically, yes," Anna approved, "thought I never tried it..."

"We might have to give it a shot," Tamara giggled, "but only after I've had my fun with you."

And with those words, Tamara stormed the tip of the hefty organ with kisses. Anna teased her for so long, hack, the girls in their office teased Tamara every single day about how good Anna was in the sack. Now, after knowing Anna for the past 4 years Tamara agreed to give it a shot.

Anna's cock felt stiff, had Anna not told Tamara about her special build she would have guessed her futa lover was erect already. The veins that ran along her length crisscrossed and pulsed lightly as blood flowed into the engorged organ. Anna moaned, letting Tamara know she was doing right by her vixen lover. Tamara stopped her assault of kisses to look at the cock her hands wrapped around, it was all true. Her hands could no longer encircle the pole and even with both hands on it, there was still room for another hand and then some.

"Put it in your mouth," Anna offered, "you'll be amazed how good it feels..."

Anna wasn't Tamara's first sexual partner, nor was she her tenth. Tamara enjoyed sucking the occasional lover every now and then, but it wasn't some crazy fetish she had. a silent voice in the back of her head told her she should give it a try.

Holding the shaft with both hands so it faced her, Tamara craned her neck as her ruby lips grazed the pulsating tip. She opened her lips and started taking the head in her mouth. It was thick, the bottom flare of the head scratched against her teeth as her mouth was filled. Tamara used the opportunity to lick and flick her tongue around the shaft, earning a light moan from Anna. Before long, Tamara was slurping and sucking on the thickest shaft she ever saw. Anna's fuckstick was long enough for Tamara to have both her hands on as well as her mouth and it didn't feel crowded.

As things started going, Tamara noticed Anna's marvelous body working its magic. It happened over time, but Anna's cock was clearly becoming shorter, shrinking between her hands. Before long, Tamara's fingers could meet on the other side of Anna's cock and as things went on and on Tamara removed her hands as she worked Anna into ecstasy.

"See? It adapted," Anna whispered between moans when she felt Tamara's nose pressing against her crotch.

Tamara pulled away and let her lover's cock hold its own weight. The rod was now no longer than 7 inches, the perfect side to fit in Tamara's mouth.

"That was so nice, it fitted perfectly," Tamara smiled and resumed her sucking.

Tamara loved sucking a big cock, it was one of her favorite sexual acts. The only problem she had with blowjobs was the sad fact that she got no sexual pleasure out of it. Sure, it turned her on like hell, but it was never enough to actually get the job done. This time was no different, even though Tamara sucked Anna off for almost an hour and her pussy was dripping wet she was nowhere near to an orgasm.

Tamara knew how to fix the problem. She took the throbbing cock out of her mouth and looked deep into her lover's eyes. Gracefully, Tamara lifted her body up and over her lover, positioning her wet flower over the cock. Something in the way Tamara moved turned Anna on even more. Exposed to air, Anna's cock started growing again, gaining more length and girth.

Both girls smiled as Tamara parked her slit against Anna's tip, "If I stay like this, will you grow into me?" the girl asked.

Anna didn't answer, she simply nodded yes, intrigued by the idea of penetrating her lover like that. It seemed like Tamara was game, she kept herself in the same position, the growing cock pressed against her. Ever so slowly Anna gained more and more girth and it seemed her cock was pressing harder and harder against her lover. Yet, for some strange reason, the tip of Anna's cock didn't manage to part Tamara's lower lips.

"I think we-'' Tamara started to doubt as suddenly her talking was replaced by a moan. The pressure against her pussy finally made the flower open up and Anna went inside her. Both girls moaned as the head of Anna's cock filled Tamara up. The thing was huge, the head alone was bigger than some cocks Tamara had the displeasure of experiencing.

Anna managed to pull herself together and placed a delicate but sturdy hand on Tamara's pale left breast. The gesture pulled Tamara's attention from the expanding cock inside her to the eyes of her owner.

"Just let me inside, take everything you can," Anna whispered, "my cock will shrink if it's more than you can handle, trust me, you're safe."

Tamara considered her position, considered being used very freely. With a cock so big and pleasant inside her it was hard to actually think clearly. Some distant part of her told her she should listen to Anna, and she did.

With a loud thump, Tamara's knees buckled and she fell down onto Anna's lap. To the girl's surprise she didn't feel pain, even with a freakishly large cock inside her it wasn't painful at all, quite the opposite. Anna's cock was a true wonder, it was the biggest Tamara ever had, but it wasn't too big, it was just right. The rod was long enough that it reached and pressed pleasantly against the back of her love channel, thick enough to scratch her many folds and press all her buttons.

Anna, on her end, wasn't complaining, Tamara was a blast of fun. Even though she was a dynamic futanari Anna could feel the difference, having a 4 inch cock is a completely different experience compared with having a foot long cock. Now, that her cock was lodged in Tamara's depths it was time to really enjoy herself.

Unbeknownst to Tamara, Anna held some information back. Her cock was dynamic in nature, it would fill any space it could as long as it didn't hurt her. But once her cock filled all the space available it would start trying to test those limits. It didn't happen in seconds like the first adjustments Tamara saw, this was a more delicate process, at least when it started.

"You feel so nice, I've never had a cock so big inside me," Tamara complimented as she started rotating her hips. Each gyration took a few inches out of her until she returned to her original position. Still, even with the movement, Tamara didn't feel those inches leaving her. Tamara's pussy was dripping with juices and they dripped down the huge shaft, staining her hips as well as Anna's.

Anna smiled as she felt her cock growing, "You like it, don't you?" Tamara nodded yes, "Hope you like this..."

And with those words, Anna pulled Tamara down onto her cock. This time Tamara's eyes flattered wide open, exposing her shock.

"You're bigger, how?" she moaned.

"I'm bigger because you can manage it," Anna explained, "I can feel your cervix against me..."

As Tamara was stunned by the sensation of a massive cock pressing against her gateway she was too overwhelmed to actually answer. The cock inside her started growing faster, gaining more and more girth as it stretched her wide, it felt as big around as a fist but for some reason it didn't hurt her. What made Tamara panic was the growing pressure she felt against her cervix, it was gaining quickly, Anna was about to take her womb for the first time in her life.

Tamara's reaction to the cock boring inside her snatch was clearly one of pleasure, the girl thrashed and moaned as the pressure inside her grew. A part of her wanted Anna out, her pussy was stretched beyond belief. Another, much stronger and primal part, wanted Anna to own her, take her womb and use it to please the giant futanari cock that just seemed to grow bigger and bigger.

123456...8