A Year of Futanari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you stop?" Mary screamed in frustration, "I wasn't even close..."

Monica didn't answer. Instead, she just smiled and looked into Mary's eyes. Mary wanted to get upset, but something washed over her. A moment later, she was on the edge of a colossal orgasm that came out of nowhere.

"Jesus, I forgot what a master of sex you are..." Mary gasped as her breath returned.

"Get down, I want to breed you..." Monica expressed her desire.

Mary knew this wasn't a request, but a command to get on her back and hoist her feet up for Monica to use. She dropped and did as asked.

Monica approached her from behind and grabbed her legs. Her giant cock, far bigger than what any man could dream of, rested between Mary's legs. "I am going to use you, I have so much to give you..."

"Yes, please!" Mary almost screamed with excitement at the thought.

"Now hold still," Monica commanded and positioned her tip right over the soft, pink flower.

With little force and moans of pleasure from Mary, Monica made her way in. Mary's insides were warm and inviting, almost calling for Monica's cock to come inside. Being so hung, Monica didn't take long to fill everything Mary had and knock on her cervix.

"This load is special, I am going to let it out only when I fill your womb..." Monica said as she pushed herself inside. Mary wanted to say something, but her body was only able to produce groans and moans as Monica ripped her womb open and filled her up with more cock than humanly possible.

"I can't hold back any longer!!!" Mary screamed as she felt an orgasm overtake her mind.

"You... You don't need to!" Monica answered back as her body stiffened and an epic orgasm rocked her body. The first blast of cum bloated Mary's belly below her. The second made her even bigger.

Mary hardly managed to grasp the world around her. Being brought to orgasm by a vampire was quite a ride. Doing so while a futa fucks you silly was even harder. But when that futa has a load of cum far bigger than what all the city made in a year, combined, it is impossible to resist.

Her mind faded away and she felt Monica biting her neck as her new life began. An eternity with her beloved Monica, full of bliss and delight, and all the sex the two would ever need.

1...345678