A Year of Futanari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
268 Followers

This was the reality May accepted until a year ago. It happened by mistake when she practiced yoga for the first time. Something about the position and the breathing sparked a change May was unprepared for. Her orgasm lasted almost twice as long, and the output doubled.

The road from there was straightforward. The allure of being able to go beyond what she thought was possible drove her into lands she never imagined she'd visit. Sex toys, tantric rituals, edging, yoga, meditation, even mindfulness and blizzard drinks. May wanted to go bigger and bigger, her desire unrelenting.

Now, a year later, May blew past any remnant of her former, limited self. 5 gallons of cum every day were only acceptable if she was on the brink of death. May aimed much higher, going as far as 5 gallons of cum in each orgasm. With her new passion came other changes. May learned the wonders of sustained erection, multiple orgasms and careful play. If a year ago, one orgasm every couple of days was enough, now it was only acceptable if she was going for something big in the coming days.

Today was one of these days. May yelped as her finger twitched lightly and slid a fraction of an inch along the back wall of her vagina. Her cock pulsed hungrily and expelled a cup of cum out of her gaping slit and onto the carpet next to her head. It didn't come out in a blast, but a slow river which made May gasp and steel her mind.

"I have to focus..." she whispered, "losing a cup of cum is manageable, but I can't mess up a month of hard work..."

She tried to calm her nervous breath as she recounted her steps. A month of edging, yoga and abstention that ended this morning placed her balls in the right spot. A daily regime of consuming 2 gallons of water each day made sure she'd have something to work with. Vitamins made sure her body had everything it needed to achieve her goal, her longest orgasm yet.

May met her new limit at 2 hours of orgasmic bliss, far beyond the 2-minute limit she grew up with. Two hours of floating on heavenly pleasure felt amazing, not to mention the twenty gallons of cum added to the mix. But like always, it wasn't enough for May. She looked at her balls, they pulsed frantically, as if possessed. May's new technique fooled the two orbs into thinking she was having a gigantic orgasm while nothing really happened. It meant the cum factories produced cum at alarming rates, but storing it inside instead of blasting it out. She could feel her sack growing heavier by the second, and she knew the longer she'd keep her finger in place, the bigger her reward would be.

Although she knew it was something she's never managed, she entertained the thought of cumming over 100 gallons. Thinking of the carnage left behind such an orgasm was mind-boggling for her, covering the entire floor of her room with ankle-high goo.

Her balls kept working hard, a strange contrast to her still limp cock. This was the whole idea, her body was not communicating with her sack. Her finger was pressing on a cluster of nerves in her pussy. In futanari, the cluster included the nerves that communicate with her balls, which was exactly what May wanted.

She never gave thought to how long she should hold her finger on the trigger. She wanted something huge, titanic even, but at the same time, she wanted to keep the situation under control. She was already holding it for around five minutes and figured she'd give it another minute or two before she removed her finger.

While she waited, May examined her giant cock. The thing was thick, easily thicker than her wrist. It spun all the way from her crotch to her head and seemed relaxed compared to her spasmodic sack. She never used it for sex, unsure if a girl would even want to try and take a cock as big as hers. Even if she found a girl like that, the moment she'd unleash 5 gallons of cum in her, she'd be pregnant and May would have to wait a year until she gets back in the game again.

Something in May told her it was time. It wasn't a gong, or a ring, but that feeling that her sack was so heavy she wasn't sure she could stand up. "Okay, money time," May called as she repositioned herself on her elbows and prepared to remove her numb finger from her slit.

"One," May started the count, "two, thre-"

"Stop!" came a scream from May's left, next to the door.

May started to pull her finger off the cluster, her mind not able to cope with actually looking at the source of the voice. It wasn't clear to May why, but by some kind of miracle, she returned her finger and pressed the cluster. It all came down so fast that the magic started to happen before abruptly stopping.

May's cock flexed hard and her eyes rolled back with a soft moan of delight. Again, cum rushed out of her and cascaded down her back to pool on the floor. The stream was ridiculous, going on for a full two minutes before May regained her composure and felt the bliss fade away. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. First, she saw her naked body, sitting in a pool of cum that was as big as her biggest ejaculation yet. Next, she shuddered at the thought that if this was a mini orgasm that happened by accident, the whole thing would probably be a show of a lifetime.

"Thank god," came the voice from May's left, "I thought I was too late..."

May turned her head left and noticed a woman standing at her door. The first thing that caught May's eye was her red hair, cut at shoulder length. Something about the woman seemed familiar, uncannily so. May didn't feel like screaming for help, even though this invader was in her room and she was naked, even worse, the stranger was also naked. She was a futanari, much like May, and shared her massive boobs too. May always wondered if all other futanari were hung like she was, apparently, she got her answer.

"Please tell me you still have your finger on the nerves," the woman said, her voice suddenly sounded fantastic familiar.

"Who are you?" May wondered.

"I can't believe I am going to say this," said the woman, "but I am you from the future..."

May giggled but something told her the woman was not kidding with her, "I don't understand."

"I am 60 years old, I came here to try to stop a calamity that is about to happen."

"Calamity?" May said, lost.

"Your orgasm, please, just listen to me before you take that finger out of your pussy," the older woman pleaded.

"You're messing with me?" the young redhead futa wondered.

Without saying a word, the older woman walked over to the wall next to May's bed and pressed her finger on the bare wall. It wooshed and opened a tiny compartment that housed a few pills.

"Is this proof enough?" the older woman asked as she glared at a baffled May. No one but her knew about that wall, it was a well-guarded secret. She couldn't help but wonder if the aged woman was, perhaps, telling her the truth.

It was still hard for May to string words together, not only because of the strange situation, but because her body was in a deep orgasm. The older woman noticed it and walked next to her bed, pulling a tablet of pills from her nightstand, "Love-load," she called without even examining the pills, "they made you cum more, but you hated the new smell and taste. Took you a month of abstinence and 34 orgasms to get your normal cum back."

"Fuck," May whispered, "how do you know all that?"

"I told you already," the woman sighed, "I am you, 40 years from today."

"And why did you come here?" May tried to tie the loose ends of her reasoning.

"You are about to start something far bigger than you can possibly understand..." the older May warned her, "The technique you used, you made 3 mistakes when you followed the instruction."

"Okay, so it won't work, what's the big deal here?" the younger lady wondered.

"You got the right idea for this technique, it will make you cum a considerable amount," the older may said as she sat by the bedside, "But you tapped your clit only 10 times instead of 12, pinched your right nipple twice and didn't lick your finger, three critical steps..."

"So, what?" the young futa sounded angry, "what's the worst that can happen? I'll go nuclear?"

"Metaphorically speaking," older May said.

"You're me from the future, and you look okay, so you're probably exaggerating..."

"Wish I was, I am okay now, 40 years later, but on that day, I wasn't okay, not even a little," older May answered. Something in May's heart told her there was more to the story than she understood. The whole thing sounded crazy, but a deeper voice told her she should listen to her older self.

"At first, it seemed like any other titanic orgasm," older May recalled, "but, after 5 hours, things started getting strange, I couldn't stop."

"You came for 5 hours?" May was shocked at the thought of undergoing such a pleasure cruise.

The older woman seemed troubled, looking back at painful memories, "I came for the past 39 years..."

"Wow, 39 years of orgasms? I sure know how to throw a party," May cheered herself.

"It was one continuous orgasm," her older counterpart tumbled.

May rested on the floor, complete shock and bewilderment befell her. She never even entertained the idea of something longer than 6 hours. Even her most far-fetched dreams never went past the day-long orgasm. 39 years was a number far beyond her grasp. If her older self was telling the truth, she spent more time in the thralls of an orgasm than little May spent living.

May wanted to talk, to say anything. Her mind just didn't click, didn't manage to grasp what the woman was talking about, "I'm sorry, I don't understand..." she whispered.

"I know how confusing this all is," older May whispered back, "just listen to what I came here to say. I know you run to sarcasm sometimes, but this is serious..."

Younger May sighed and relented, "Okay, I'm listening."

"Right now, you are at a crossroads. You have a difficult choice to make," Older May reminisced, "I was never given a choice, I took the finger out and things went badly for me. I went on a 39-year long orgasm. At first, it felt amazing, I won't lie to you, but soon things got out of hand..."

"Did someone die?" May wondered, fearing the worst.

"No, it went the other way," older May resumed her story, "After 5 hours, I started growing. I went to sleep with a 4 feet cock, and woke with a 10 feet one. It just kept going on and on, the orgasm persisted. I was thrilled at first, I'm sure you can understand the excitement."

"Sounds like heaven."

"It was, for the first week... A year later, my cock was over 3 miles long, but that wasn't the problem. All the while, I was cumming..."

"Your output must have grown along with your size," the younger redhead guessed.

"It did, by that point, I was pouring out over ten thousand gallons each day. Looking back, I realized that was the fun part..." the older futa recalled, "After a decade, I grew again, I was making more cum than the world could handle, and my sperms were effective. By the time I was 40, I had impregnated every woman on the planet."

"Okay, this is bullshit," younger May protested, "no fucking way you did that!"

"I did..." the older woman lowered her voice with shame, "and that is why I came to you. If you release your finger, you are going to impregnate every single woman on this planet. That is a fact!" She spoke with such conviction that younger May started doubting herself, "by the time I finished my orgasm, the world was ruined, overpopulation, famine, not to talk about all the frustrated men whose wives I hijacked unintentionally."

May was amazed once more, "what can I do then? If what you're saying is true, we're doomed the minute I take my finger off the trigger..."

"Waiting for an orgasm to end for 39 years, you learn a trick or two," Older may said, "there is another pressure point you need to push to neutralize the process you started. Once you do that, you can literally save the world."

"Wait," young May whispered, she noticed a fracture in her older self's plan, "you said I'll have to make a hard choice. But according to you, there's nothing hard about this... I use your technique to stop the orgasm and the world is saved."

Older May dragged her feet on the floor for a moment, considering her words carefully. She spoke in a clear, confident voice, "You need to push your clit in hard, then remove your other hand and carefully release your clit again. After that, you will blow cum for an hour or two to equalize your tanks and the ordeal will end." She gave the instructions, "Once you do that, you will not be able to experience an orgasm again. That is the price, either you destroy the world, or you destroy your ability to orgasm."

"Catch 22," May whispered, understanding the problem, "Which option should I take?"

Older May turned to the door and started leaving the room, "When I was in your place I didn't have a choice, I didn't know what would happen," she looked back at May for a moment, "You have the knowledge and the choice I never had. Think about it and make the option you could live with..." and with those words old May closed the door behind her, leaving her younger counterpart to think about her next move.

May didn't rush herself, she thought long and hard. She knew that as long as her finger was pressing, she had time. At the same time, a frightening thought lingered in her mind. Sooner or later, she will have to decide, and her finger was starting to twitch...

June -- Middle Ages

Fiona roared at the top of her lungs. By some act of pure magic, she couldn't reach her goal once again. For the past five years, she waited patiently, using her most dubious schemes and employing plans so sinister she surprised even herself. Still, nothing worked... The fortress of Mailna remained locked before her and her army of thousands.

It should have been a piece of pie, overtaking a fortress filled with women was a misleadingly lucrative task. Fiona herself sinned in hubris when she approached the place for the first time, assured the task should take no longer than two days, and offered the "girls" simply surrender to her.

Now, five years later, Fiona grew frustrated with her failed attempts to conquer the fortress. She tried burning the fields around the place, hurling boulders at the walls. She was so desperate she even went with her version of the Trojan Horse. The Malinians always responded with a grin. They always had enough food to resist the siege, they rebuild the ruined walls, and they burned her Trojan fruit basket, with her warriors inside it, down to the ground.

"That is it!" she screamed.

Her latest attempt, a ridiculous idea to post a hundred of her most attractive soldiers, naked, in an effort to lure some of the horny Malenians outside. In Fiona's mind, the thing should have worked. After five years with no cock to sate their appetite there was no way the women could resist the temptation, she barely managed to hold her own passion in.

"I've had it, Libi!" she yelled at her maid, "it is time."

"Are you sure, Madam Fiona?" Libi asked with a worried tone and a white face.

"I have waited five years for those ladies to give up, it is time to use my secret weapon."

Libi's face went even whiter upon hearing her superior, "Are you sure there's no other way? Do you remember what happened the last time you did that?"

Fiona groaned as she shifted around, "Of course I remember, Libi... My sister wouldn't shut up about it..."

"But think about the children inside..." Libi gave another shot at stopping her furious master.

"My spies tell me there are only adult women in the fortress," Fiona dismissed the claim and gave the word, "Tell the army to prepare the weapon."

Libi stood silent for a moment before nodding her head, "Yes, Miss Fiona," she said and left the tent. Fiona smiled and waited around for a couple of minutes before things started to happen. At first, she heard people talking and noticed the walls of her tent shifting around as if falling. A moment later, she was blinded by the sun as her tent was removed.

It took her eyes a couple of minutes to adjust to the bright sun, but once that happened, she could examine the secret weapon. Beside her stood Libi, waiting patiently for her master's orders. Fiona faced the fortress, a massive keep of grey stones that was the source of her anguish. Looking a little down, she could see her secret weapon, her monolithic cock.

The massive shaft was two miles long, as thick around as a big house. Fiona was blessed with ungodly endowment even for a royal woman, and five years of waiting didn't really help the situation. Usually, she would have positioned it, with the help of her army, on the shore of her castle, giving her a place to drain her sack when she needed it. But fort Malina was far from any body of water, so Fiona held it in. Now, five years later, her balls swelled beyond anything the kingdom ever heard of, even in legend. Her sack was now a wobbly mass of cum that was bigger than fortress Malina.

"The troops are ready to aim you," Libi stated.

"Good, a little up," Fiona said. Libi repeated her words and then another man and another. The order followed down the length of her cock and a moment later, Fiona could see the head of her cock going up a little. "Now left," Fiona said and the order was moved down the line to the tip of her rod.

It took her a while to align the tip with the fortress. Once she was done, she called "Clear!" and the order moved down the line, Fiona didn't want her army to be caught in the crossfire.

"I am ending this siege right now," Fiona said and looked at Libi, "Fire the weapon..."

Libi lingered for a short moment and nodded, "As you wish, miss, the regular way?"

"I'll let you decide..." Fiona winked at Libi.

Libi walked over to Fiona, taking careful steps on the woman's cock. She lunged to touch her mistress for the past five years but now was her time. Libi's mind was suddenly clear, washed of worries, concerns, or any of her daily burdens. She closed the distance to Fiona and embraced the woman. Their breasts squishing together as a moan of pleasure escaped Fiona's lips.

Libi kissed her lover and reached down with her hand, looking for her prize. She found it between the heavy folds that formed where the colossal cock met her body. Behind the titanic mass was Fiona's true secret, a gentle, beautiful flower. Libi slid her finger along the moist slit and found what she was looking for at the top of the slit. A tiny, engorged knob. She wasted no time and pressed her finger against it, rubbing circles on the clit.

"Ahhh..." Fiona screamed and her body tensed. Libi watched her master as the weapon fired. Fiona started to shake violently, overthrown by a feeling Libi could never understand. Her body started working on its own as her mind was wiped clean and her vision blurred, Fiona was in heaven already, the power of holding back for five years.

Below Fiona, the ground shook as her titanic sack wobbled and tightened. Her cock pulsed and shook everything around it. Fiona's mind managed to pull itself together for a split second when she felt it all connect, the valve in her body that held the flood back for five years opened wide and she felt it.

"Here I go!" she screamed as a roaring thunder shocked the world.

-

Beth lived in the fortress of Malina for the past decade. Malina was such a nice place that she considered staying. Having only women around, with no pesky men to direct her and control her life was amazing for her. She needed time to adjust, but now, she walked to the market fearless about her look.

It wasn't that Beth was some deformed hag, quite the opposite, the 20 years old brunette was at her prime, her body ready for the taking by any vulgar man who thought he owned her. In her old town, Beth covered and hide her generous features, wearing multiple layers to hide her huge bust. But Malina was different, she had no one to hide from here. Sure, the women looked at her, and she looked back at them, but if someone wanted something, she'd come and ask politely. And to top it all off, Beth had the option of turning the offer down without fearing the outcome. Most of the women she turned down simply smiled and told her they were interested if she ever changed her mind.

neolim
neolim
268 Followers
1...345678