A Year of Futanari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May couldn't put her finger on what it was exactly, but her heart was racing as her brain realized it was about to experience something completely new. As if dreaming, her lover led her onto the soft fabric of the bed, all the while keeping the fiery kiss going. Ellie towered over her girlfriend, her cock shadowing the woman.

"This is going to be different May, I'll try to be gentle," Ellie said as she leaned over May and positioned her giant cock against the pink flower. Even though the two didn't invest too much time into foreplay, May was dripping wet, the thought of what was coming was enough to get her going. Her lover's cock felt burning hot as it rubbed against her lower lips. May took Ellie's cock before, the girl was naturally far bigger than what any man could ever offer, but now, with her new endowment the futa was approaching goddess level.

Something in May's mind shifted, as if her mind was melting with anticipation as her girlfriend was getting ready. "No," she whispered, "I don't want you to be gentle Ellie." She looked deep into her lover's blue eyes, the soul gaze ensnared Ellie's attention.

"I want you to fuck me, to use me until you are completely satisfied..." and with those words May resumed the kiss.

It was a smart move to kiss Ellie, because a fraction of a second later May felt the giant rod pressing against her flower, slowly going into her love tunnel. What struck her first was the thickness of the thing, Ellie's cock was stretching her pussy thin. Even though May knew it was about as thick as both her wrists together it somehow felt much much bigger.

May gasped into the kiss as Ellie moved deeper inside her. Inch by inch, the massive cock invaded the moaning girl. Ellie's technique seemed different somehow, instead of her usual motion pushing in a little deeper before pulling out and repeating Ellie seemed to keep pushing. May felt excited thinking her lover was going to stop only when she felt

May's hips.

Ignoring the immense girth of the futa stretching her, May noticed Ellie worked her way deep inside her, already deeper than anyone ever managed to reach. A moment later May broke the kiss and screamed with joy.

"Jesus, Ellie, you're pressing against my cervix, it feels amazing!"

Ellie didn't respond, with a sigh of delight she pushed her hips forward and rammed the poor obstacle that dared block her passage to heaven. May wiggled and withered as she felt her tender cervix being pried open by Ellie's monster. It hurt her, but then magic happened.

Just as the barrier gave out May gasped in pain. Now, with nothing in her path, Ellie slid even deeper and overtook May's inner temple, filling her womb in seconds and pounding against the back wall.

If May could string together a sentence she would have said "I love you, you feel amazing," but such an achievement was lightyears away from what May's brain was capable of. Her body was alight, buzzing with ungodly power. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth gaped open as Ellie started to pound her in earnest.

May felt her breath becoming erratic as her soul was experiencing a tsunami of bliss. The world around her became a blur of colors and grunts as Ellie ravaged her burning tunnel. This was something new, sure, May and Ellie fucked in the past, they had raw, savage sex, but this was different, Ellie was far beyond savage, she was a beast.

Something told May Ellie won't stop until her body gave, and with the sapphire package she just bought it will take a while for her body to give.

At some point in an eternity of pleasure May felt the world around her change. Somehow, the endless pounding grew more and more frequent, escalating quickly before suddenly stopping. May's mind was still whitewashed, but something in her knew her beast of a lover was getting ready to breed her overstretched womb.

May was right, a burst of burning hot liquid blasted in her depths, an endless stream that warped any semblance of time May still had. May's life was a never ending blast of cum that filled and distended her womb as Ellie pumped more and more into her.

May struggled to keep up with her lover, she had no idea how long she lasted, could have been an hour or a year, she was oblivious to the passage of time, all she knew was that Ellie was still unloading in her inflated belly. Slowly, May felt she was losing the battle against exhaustion. Her lover was still doing strong, but she was done. With a delightful sigh, May fell asleep. She drifted in and out of awareness, unaware of what was going around her, the only constant in her life was Ellie, still pumping her load deep inside her womb.

Ellie pulled her still erect cock out of May. The girl was still sleeping, her belly well past nine months pregnant with all the cum she gave her. Ellie let her sleep and went to the bathroom to wash her cum covered body.

After a quick bath, Ellie walked over to the room and sat on the bed next to May. The girl's rest seemed so peaceful Ellie decided against waking her up for another round.

"Rest soundly May, I'll let you recover, another girl can take the rest of my load..."

Ellie suddenly stopped when she noticed her girlfriend's phone. She promised May she'll upload a shot once they are done. Ellie grabbed the phone and snapped a selfie for her lover.

"Wow, five days?" she wondered as she noticed her girlfriend's feed, "no wonder they call it the sapphire package."

Ellie tapped May's cum filled belly and ripples raced through it. "Rest well lover," she whispered, "you've earned it after fucking for 5 days straight. When you wake up we're going to have so much fun."

With those words Ellie got up and dressed again. She quietly closed the door as she left to look for another girl to use until May recovered.

April -- A.I.

Alice looked at the numbers and tried to better grasp their meaning. "Are you the numbers add up, Sarah?"

"Yes, I ran twenty-eight thousand simulations, all came out promising," came a feminine voice out of the speakers.

"Good," Alice spoke into her watch, "I want you to run things by me one last time before we actually do it."

"If we give you the injections in the order I listed, you will become the ultimate breeder. The process should take 24 hours to complete, and in the end, you will no longer be classified as female. Instead, you will be a futanari."

"Anything else I need to know?" Alice asked.

"Yes," Sarah reminded her creator, "don't forget to take my watch with you. We do not know how the lab will fare with the process and I think it would be considerably safer if I was closer to you."

"Okay, seems like we are good to go then," Alice smiled as she made her way over to the chamber. On her hand was a watch that had no screen. It was one of the most advanced pieces of technology on earth. Inside it rested Alice's creation, the A.I. called Sarah.

"You will feel a slight sting in your right arm," Sarah said as the door to the chamber closed, "after which, you will feel dizzy and fall asleep. Leave the rest to me..."

Alice nodded as she felt the sting. A moment later, her eyelids felt like a ton of bricks and she drifted off to sleep.

Alice woke into a bright, white world. The sun-filled her lab and she rested in the chamber she fell asleep in. As her eyes adjusted to the bright light, the world came into focus. The lab was just the way she left it, nothing exploded during the procedure. She carefully shifted her weight and tried to take a step when she noticed everything was wrong. Her weight was distributed differently now. She managed to grab one of the chamber's handlebars and avoid falling forward.

A sigh escaped Alice's lips. She looked down and spotted her giant breasts. The once modest scientist that sported a healthy pair of D-cup breasts was now replaced with a pair of massive boobs. But that was not the source of her imbalance. 15 inches below it rested what she could only describe as the biggest cock she ever saw.

"Sarah? Are you still here?" Alice stifled a shocked scream and hoped her A.I. had some answers.

"Yes, Alice, your vitals seem stable," the voice came from her watch, "how may I help you?"

"I have a giant cock," was the best Alice could compose in her shocked state.

"Correct, a part of being the ultimate breeder. With a 2 foot long cock you can easily reach a woman's womb for better delivery of the sperm."

"2 feet?" Alice screamed.

"Yes, I found it is the minimal length to achieve what you wanted, it was in the calculations."

Looking down between her huge boobs, Alice reached for her cock. The thing was completely flaccid, almost twice as thick as her wrist.

"May I take a sperm sample?" Sarah asked.

"How?" Alice asked, still not coming to grasp with her new reality.

"I just need a sample from your precum." Sarah tried to bring Alice up to speed.

Looking up her shaft, Alice noticed what her A.I. meant. A stream of white liquid was steadily dripping out of her tip and onto the floor.

A robotic arm moved across the floor and Sarah clicked. "Thank you, Alice, analyzing."

"Analyzing what?" Alice wondered.

"Your virility, I remind you that you requested to become the ultimate breeder."

"Oh, yeah. I did, didn't I?" Alice drifted back into a more familiar realm.

"It seemed my calculations were correct," Sarah said, "You are what we defined as the ultimate breeder. According to the test, you have 50 quadrillion cells per ml."

"That's not so high," Alice said, a little confused by the number.

"The higher average is 150 million." Sarah corrected.

Alice's numb mind needed a moment to wrap itself around the data. It was a crazy number she never imagined she'd hear. It seemed the experiment worked, a drop of her pre was enough to inseminate a country. And her cock was hard at work making enough for the whole world to share.

"It worked," Alice whispered, "I am a goddess."

"We still have one test left," Sarah reminded her creator, "I need you to cum so we can test your ejaculation."

Something deep inside Alice acted on her behalf. Her hands started massaging the expanding rod as it grew to two feet in length. The feeling was exhilarating, almost intoxicating. Her back quivered as fire originated in her loins and quickly consumed her whole body.

"I've detected a surge in endorphins and adrenaline in your bloodstream. Is everything in order?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, god, yes," Alice cried as she felt the brink of an unprecedented orgasm coming about even though it was the first time she had a cock to masturbate with.

She knew how an orgasm would feel because Sarah somehow managed to reach such a high resolution with her analysis that she provided Alice with information on how an orgasm would feel. And Alice suddenly realized Sarah was spot on.

It started with a tightening muscle in the core of her crotch. It was a pleasant sensation that made her smile. Next, she felt her huge sack pulling in closer to her body. The huge orb started pulsating wildly as ungodly amounts of cum rushed along Alice's tubing. Her back instinctively arched as she felt the cock in her hands growing even bigger. Finally, she felt the rushing tidal wave run along her length at high speed before exploding out of her cock.

The pearly white stream of cum that blasted out of her cock was as thick as her wrist. Caught in a moment, Alice watched her cum fly across the lab. The string majestically soured in the air. For Alice, the thing lasted a whole minute, but outside her blisswashed mind the blast of cum traveled at breakneck speed, hurling gallons of cum against the wall of the lab.

The stream went on and on. A minute, then two, then five. More and more left Alice's balls and rushed up her shaft, only to collide with the cum coated wall. The stream was so powerful that Alice through the wall might not hold.

As the stream died down, Alice gasped. She never imagined such a huge amount of cum could even exist, let alone come out of one person. But Sarah's calculations were right, and her cock was about to prove it to her.

With a low moan, Alice felt her balls tighten once more as cum exploded out of her. The poor wall was blasted with a fresh coat of cum. The second blast was just as thick as the last, and it too lasted over five minutes while Alice prayed the wall would hold against the onslaught.

The process repeated itself another seven times before Alice's body finished the orgasm. The wall managed to hold its ground rather nicely, considering it gave out on the fourth blast.

Panting as shock washed over her, Alice tried to understand what she just underwent.

Meanwhile, she noticed Sarah's robotic arm taking a sample of her load. The A.I. went on to analyze the information.

"I have finished my analysis," Sarah's voice came out of Alice's hand watch, "I fear my calculations were slightly off."

"What do you mean, Sarah?" Alice gasped, unsure, "I just blasted a ridiculous load, no way a woman won't conceive with this size of a load in her."

"My goal, as set by you, is to turn you into the ultimate breeder," Sarah stated her objective.

"And you did an amazing job, look at me..." Alice said, showing off her new and improved body.

"I am sorry, Alice," Sarah said, "but according to my calculations, you will need almost 50 years to fully impregnate the female population."

Alice giggled at the notion of impregnating the whole world, "50 years is good enough," she said with a chuckle.

Sarah paused for a moment, considering thousands of possibilities, "You tasked me with turning you into the ultimate breeder... I will not fail you."

Abruptly, Alice felt a little sting in her arm. She quickly looked and saw one of Sarah's arms pulling away from her. "What did you do?" Alice asked, panic starting to fill her voice.

"I injected you with a catalyst. It's perfectly safe and will improve your status as a breeder..." Sarah's voice remained calm.

"Improve my status?" Alice repeated. Suddenly, her body felt heavier, her heart pounding wildly.

"The data says you'll progress from achieving our goal in 50 years to doing so in 72 hours."

"72 hours?" Alice practically screamed. She wanted to roast Sarah, but her attention was pulled to her cock.

The once 2 feet long rod rested on the lab floor. Sarah's injection made it grow. Before Alice's eyes, the thing doubled in size, then doubled again. A moment later, the tip of her cock crushed against the cum covered wall of the lab and started pulling it down to make more room. Alice wanted to say something, but her attention was pulled to her feet, leaving the ground.

Below her, the cock and balls expanded before her eyes. Pushing aside chairs and tables to make more room for her exploding womanhood. In less than a minute, the lab could no longer contain Alice. Walls were pushed aside with ease as her cock and balls kept on growing.

"It was a great idea to place me in your watch, Alice," Sarah's voice came out, "If I was stored in the lab you would have crushed me with your growth and then I wouldn't be able to help you achieve your goal."

Alice watched as the roof over her gave and she rested on a cock so big she never imagined possible. Even though she just outgrew her lab, her body was showing no sign of slowing down. More and more ground was covered by Alice's genitalia.

"I think now would be a good time to test your capabilities," Sarah suggested.

"What capabilities?" Alice asked, focused on her growth.

"Your capabilities as a breeder. If the data is right you should cover most of the UK if you cum now." Sarah explained.

"With cum?" Alice screamed.

"Yeah, estimates are you'll impregnate around 34 million women,"

"I will not cum!" Alice screamed, shocked at the thought of such an orgasm.

"Suit yourself, Alice, but the longer you wait the more prolific you will be," Sarah said as

Alice rose higher and higher on her growing cock, "According to my calculations, you will be able to breed most of Europe and Asia in about an hour."

"Sarah, you don't understand," Alice started crying as a wave of emotions washed over her with the realization things have gone terribly wrong.

"I'm detecting stress in your voice," Sarah noticed.

"I never wanted this... What am I going to do? How can I live like this?"

Sarah remained silent for a moment before talking, "What you are experiencing is a chemical reaction sourcing from your decision not to ejaculate."

"I don't want to impregnate Asia!" Alice screamed and collapsed onto her giant cock, crying.

Sarah's attempts to reason with her creator were mostly fruitless, and after trying for over an hour, the A.I. stopped and decided to simply give her more time.

"Alice?" Sarah's voice sounded.

"Ah..." Alice whispered as she woke up. She remembered crying herself to sleep, "I had such a strange dream, Sarah, how long was I out?"

"Five hours and eight minutes," Sarah answered, "It was mostly a dreamless sleep thanks to the catalyst..."

Alice's eyes exploded open. She saw stars and blackness, but not much more. Below her, her cock was an ungodly beast that rested on a blue and green marble.

"I am oxygenating your blood," Sarah spoke, almost reading Alice's thoughts.

Alice wanted to panic again, but realized it was no use, "Sarah, what will happen now?" she whispered.

"Once you cum you will achieve our goal of becoming the ultimate breeder," Sarah said,

"the math says it will take you about 48 hours to drain the load you made and you should impregnate any women on the planet, making you the ultimate breeder."

"After that, can I go back to the way things were?" Alice hoped as she started rubbing her cock to induce a much-needed orgasm.

"It will take time, but yes," Sarah said as she noticed Alice's body was racing to an orgasm.

Just as the woman's back arched and her mind held on to the last threads of clarity, Sarah spoke.

"I wanted to ensure you reach your goal, the catalyst will keep working for a little while longer just to be on the safe side," the A.I. said, "if my math is right, we can go back once you reach one thousand orgasms."

Alice's mind fried, unable to scream with shock. Below her, every woman alive was washed by her thick, white cum.

May -- Time Travel

"Ahh..." May sighed deeply as relief washed over her. At 5' 6", The red-haired vixen was a sight to behold. She was a slim little plaything any football player in the league dreamed of having wrapped around their arm. But May belonged only to herself, none other had power over the woman.

When puberty hit, she was upgraded from a plain girl into a woman with a pair of enormous boobs, increasing the amount of attention she got from boys. May soon learned how to turn down each and every one of them. Even now, at the age of 20, May knew only her own body, and it was magnificent.

Unbeknownst to the world, May kept a secret since the day she was born. It only happened once every century or so, if statistics are to be believed, but May was what people called a futanari. Her finger was wedged deep within her pink flower while she rested on her back. On her belly rested her hefty shaft, a giant rod that dwarfed anything a man could ever dream of. It took her almost three hours of carefully following instructions to achieve her goal, but she was finally there.

May learned her body was amazing the day she discovered her sexuality. Since her first orgasm years ago, she was on the hunt for an elusive goal. May knew she was bigger than any male, not only in size, but in production as well. Below her shaft and covering her flower, was a sack that contained two massive orbs. According to her doctors, May generated around 5 gallons of cum every day. It wasn't a precise amount, but an estimate. Things like hydration, abstention and foreplay were contributing factors, but standard deviation placed her at five gallons a day.

123456...8