A Year of Futanari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life in Malina seemed almost perfect to Beth. Today was market day, and Fiona headed to the marketplace. On her way there she thought about the enemy that sieged their walls, a crazy general named Fiona... The woman sieged Malina for the past five years, throwing ridiculous plans to overtake the fortress. But the place remained mostly unaffected thanks to the mentality of helping each other and sticking together. If Beth had to guess, she'd say the siege can go on for another century and Malina still wouldn't fall.

Just as the thought crossed her mind, Beth felt the earth tremor under her feet and a thunderous roar filled her ears. People around her seemed panicked but still helped those who fell down. Another loud boom filled the air and Beth looked around to see what was happening, what Fiona's army was up to now.

The ground darkened, which made her look up to the sky. Her mouth gaped open in shock with what she saw. Up above her, the sky was filled with a white liquid that came crashing down upon the marketplace. People screamed as more and more waves of the white goo filled the market. People got covered in the sticky substance as even more came.

Beth took the sight in as one of the blasts hit her, covering her entire body from head to toe with the fluid. It was warm, and Beth's mind clicked, this was the strangest thing she ever saw, this barrage of liquid that just kept filling the marketplace was cum.

-

Libi released the gasping Fiona from her embrace. The woman was covered in sweat from their lovemaking session, "Are you well, Miss Fiona?" she asked.

Fiona gasped for air but managed to say, "That was great, Libi, you did great..."

"Thank you," Libi said with a smile, "You did a wonderful job too, mistress..."

"I did?" Fiona wondered. She focused on the feeling of her bloated balls, Libi was right, they felt empty.

"Amazing work, look..." Libi offered.

Fiona looked up and a smile filled her face. The fortress of Malina was no longer gray, but white with her potent cum, not a spot on the fortress, or the surrounding fields was speared her orgasmic onslaught.

"I think they'll last a few days before they realized every woman in there is pregnant." Libi offered.

"I think they won't last a day," Fiona gave her best guess.

"Fiona!" came a scream as Fiona felt someone walking on her cock behind her. Fiona turned around to see her older sister, Tamara.

"What?" Fiona called back, ready to face her annoying older sister.

"You know father doesn't like it when you do that," Tamara pointed to the fortress.

"Leave me alone, Tamara," Fiona sneered.

"I'm telling father, you know how much he likes it when you triple the population..."

"Go right ahead," Fiona said casually and kissed Libi again. Tamara shrugged and stormed off.

"Think she'll do it?" Libi asked once the two were alone.

"I'm sure of it," Fiona said, "but father loves me, he'll let it slide."

"You are so lucky, Fiona, round two?" Libi said and gave Fiona another kiss, priming her for another orgasm.

July -- Androids

"You check out, 6969, head inside," the guard said as the huge metallic door buzzed open. Behind the door was a long, dimly lit hallway that led to the bowls of institute 01.

Android 6969, nicknamed Ivy, thanked the guard and started walking down the dark path. Ivy was a maintenance android, designed to clean and perform any house chores her owner would require. She never questioned her orders, even if she thought they were quite peculiar. For some reason, her owner sent her here, instead of to her regular address. But Ivy never questioned the orders she got, and this time was no different.

As she walked down the hall, the holographic head of a woman appeared before her.

"Welcome to institute 01, android 6969," the head greeted her, "my name is Mika and I'm the network administrator here."

"Nice to meet you, Mika," Ivy said politely as her owner taught her.

"Being a top security facility, I assume you've never heard the purpose of this institute. Is my assumption correct?" Mika waited for an answer.

"Your assumption is well based," Ivy agreed. She never needed to learn about this place.

"Institute 01 was created to house and contain the subjects known as Julia and Gaia," Mika explained, "have you ever heard about the drug called F0ta?"

"I am aware of the drug. It is a genetic modifier that gives females fully functioning male genitalia for three hours," Ivy knew about F0ta because her owner used it once with great results.

"Correct," Mika approved as they made it halfway down the corridor, "Julia was an experimental user for a new drug labeled F0ta 2."

"I apologize," Ivy said, "I've never heard of this product, and my search turned out empty."

Mika stalled for a second before talking, "I remind you that this institute is classified as a state secret and you are under order to keep all information you learn here confidential."

"I understand," Ivy said plainly, exposing her robotic nature.

"F0ta 2 was an experimental drug," Mika stated, "It was designed to give the user a more intensive experience than its well-known regular version. The assumption was it would give the user male genitalia twice as large and would last twice as long."

"But something went wrong," Ivy deducted.

"Correct, Julia was with her mate, Gaia. The two started copulating, which is an expected byproduct of the regular drug. But the potency of the new drug was exponentially bigger than what was predicted in the tests."

By the time Mika finished her vague explanation, Ivy reached the end of the hall and stood before a door. She was still unsure why she was called, but waited for further instructions.

"I think it best you see the result of F0ta 2 with your own eyes," Mika suggested, "Just keep in mind what I told you happened 8 years ago..." With those words, the doors slid open and exposed the core of institute 01. Ivy, being an android, didn't have feelings, but she figured a human would describe the scene as awe-inspiring.

The core of the building was a massive space. The ceiling towered a good half a mile above her while the floor was a similar distance below her. The other end of the space was too far away for Ivy to see. In the center of the space floated two women, spooned tightly together in complete silence. The upper woman had long green hair and a large pair of breasts while the lower woman had similarly long black hair. The rest of the area was covered with walkways and metallic scaffoldings, obscuring Ivy's line of sight.

"The green-haired woman is Julia and the black-haired one is Gaia," Mika introduced them, "please take the middle walkway towards the two."

As Ivy followed Mika's instructions, she could spot more details about the two ladies.

For starters, Gaia's breasts were as large as Julia's, and the woman's belly was distended, giving her an extremely pregnant look. Ivy's programing told her Gaia was 8 years pregnant. At first, she crossed the information off as she knew pregnancy lasts nine months, but the closer she got to Gaia, the more of her huge belly she could see.

The woman's belly was gigantic, reaching all the way down to the floor. It dawned on Ivy the couple weren't floating, but resting on the titanic orb. "Please take a left here," Mika requested.

Ivy followed the path that led her behind the couple. If the sight of the two would put the awe in people, the couple's back was something beyond awe. Ivy noticed that between the four legs was a shaft that originated in Julia and entered Gaia. Her programing told her the shaft was a penis but the futa was lacking a ball sack.

"Julia's cock grew bigger than expected, in two hours she grew so big it was impossible to take her out of Gaia's vagina," Mika resumed her story, "the doctors decided to wait the six hours and let the drug wear off and leave Julia's system."

"It never did..." Ivy whispered

"Correct, for the past 8 years the two are at it..."

"Can I ask why was I brought here?" Ivy wondered.

"Over the past two days, we have detected the cum flow from Julia was slowly decreasing. We believe the drug is finally wearing off and we need cleaning androids for the moment the directive is given to extract Julia from Gaia." Mika exposed the purpose of Ivy's new assignment.

"I am to clean up after Julia is removed?" Ivy repeated the instructions.

"True, like any other cleaning android in the city. Julia's output was phenomenal, we are talking about hundreds of thousands of gallons, we need all the help we can get." Mika concluded.

"If the output is so high, why not call for human help too?" Ivy asked, not wanting to avoid the job, but looking to optimize it.

"Humans are forbidden from entering this station," Mika explained, "the directors feared further pregnancies. According to the estimates, Julia's body is very productive."

"I apologize, I do not understand," Ivy expressed her confusion.

"Gaia entered her engagement with Julia eight years ago. Since then, we have discovered that Gaia developed a new ability unheard of in humans before her. Gaia is in suspended pregnancy."

"Suspended pregnancy?" Ivy sounded suspicious because the term didn't show anything related to humans in her searches of the web.

"Gaia might look like she is pregnant," Mika gestured to the gigantic belly, "but her situation is much more complex. Gaia's womb is full of Julia's fertile sperm that has been forcing its way into her ovaries and penetrating any egg Gaia produced for the past 8 years."

"You mean to say Gaia has 96 fertilized eggs in there?"

"Basically, yes, but Gaia's body has been suspending the pregnancies because her womb is overfilled with cum. But that is not the main problem, four years ago, a gallon of cum suddenly spilled out of the connection between the two and we managed to collect it."

"I apologize but I fail to see the connection between the cum you collected and the problem you mentioned," Ivy admitted.

"Dr. Miola accidentally spilled 10 milliliters of cum on her leg," Mika explained, "the sperm managed to go through her pants and up her leg, impregnating her..."

"Dr. Miola gave birth to two hundred and ninety eight babies over the past 4 years," Ivy read the information her search brought up.

"We assume Gaia is in the same situation. She might have 96 fertilized eggs, but we estimate each egg will produce over a thousand babies. That is why the facility has a no woman policy."

Ivy did the math, realizing that taking Julia out of Gaia will result in a one woman baby boom. "I understand," Ivy concluded, "do you have a designated rest zone for androids?"

"Because of the sudden nature of the assignment you can rest here until the order to act is given," Mika said and released Ivy with a smile.

"Thank you, Mika," Ivy said as her systems powered down and Mika walked away.

Ivy woke up to a sudden jolt that startled her sensors, something shook hard in her vicinity. She didn't receive an order to act and assumed her system sensed an incoming danger. Looking around, she noticed nothing changed, Gaia and Julia were still going at it and the hall was empty.

It took Ivy a minute to notice the sound of heavy breathing coming from where Gaia and

Julia rested. A quick look exposed a hidden detail, Julia's breathing changed, she was the source of the voice. Ivy took a careful step and turned the corner, moving closer to

Julia's head.

"Who's there?" a raspy voice came out of Julia's throat.

"I am Ivy, I am an android in service of institute 01," Ivy answered automatically, "are you in need of assistance?"

"Ahh," Julia gasped and moaned, "I'm great, how long was it?"

"Are you referring to your orgasm?" Ivy wondered.

"I haven't orgasm yet..." Julia whispered.

"My data shows that you've been orgasming for the past 8 years..."

Suddenly, Gaia sprung to life, moaning wildly. "That wasn't an orgasm, Ivy," Julia whispered as she grabbed her lover's boobs with both hands, "that was a simple edging session, enjoy the real fireworks..."

With those words, both Gaia and Julia broke into maddening groans of godly delight. Ivy heard alarms going off as the whole facility went crazy. People started to scream and give orders to androids. In all the madness, Ivy noticed Julia's cock, in a fraction of a second it tripled in size as a deafening roar drowned any other noise the facility produced.

Ivy's robotic mind managed to process what was taking place before her eyes. Gaia's titanic belly grew even bigger, filling any possible bit of space below her. Once it ran out of space, the only way to go was up, and Ivy felt the metal below her making way for

Gaia's midsection.

Before her system shut down to protect the black box, Ivy managed to register one last thought, "Julia didn't orgasm for the past 8 year, her real orgasm was just starting now."

August -- Blindness

"Now, close your eyes and relax," Rose whispered.

Noa did as asked, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath as darkness covered her world. She felt Rose's delicate hands wrapping a piece of fabric around her head and guessed it was a blindfold. Noa exhaled and rested her head back against the chair.

She tried to open her eyes and look around, but Rose did a great job blindfolding her. Noa was as blind as a bat.

"Right, are you okay, love?" Rose's voice came.

"I'm good. Nice and comfy in this chair." Noa giggled. It wasn't that she was afraid of the dark, but the lack of sight made her a little edgy.

"So, your surprise," Rose spoke in a confident voice, "when we first met, you told me your biggest sexual fantasy was to have sex with a futanari."

Hearing Rose say the words made Noa instinctively raise her hands to take off her blindfold. But midway there, she felt Rose's delicate hand, "Wait, Noa, hold on for a moment. I promise I won't do anything against your will, but I need you to just listen to me..." Noa relaxed her arms. She trusted Rose with all her heart and knew the woman meant well.

"I'm listening," she said.

"I found a futanari who's willing to have sex with you, but..." Rose paused for a moment, "she doesn't want you to see her."

"Ahh, so that's why you insisted on a blindfold," Noa giggled, "and here I was, thinking you have a kinky side to you as well."

"I have a kinky side," Rose retorted but realized she was walking into Noa's trap, "That's beside the point, we have to talk about what's about to happen."

"I'm listening," Noa teased and pointed a finger at her blindfold.

"First, I want you to know that you can back out if you won't like what you'll hear," Rose said the words as clearly as she could, putting emphasis on each syllable so her message would get through. "Second, she asked that you address her as Hera."

"I can do that," Noa giggled to herself.

"I'm going to bring her here so you can both hear the rest, one minute."

And with that, Noa heard Rose's footsteps pulling away. Her goosebumps rushed across her skin as excitement washed over her as the thought of having sex with a futanari was a decade-long dream of hers. Her mind didn't drift far when Rose's steps came back. This time, Noa noticed another set of feet beside Rose's, the futanari's.

"Hera, meet Noa," Rose's voice sounded.

"Pleasure to meet you, Noa," a soft voice, as delicate as gentle perfume, drifted into Noa's ear.

"Nice to meet you, Hera. Pleasure is all mine," Noa answered politely. Compared with Hera's voice, Noa sounded like a lumberjack.

"With that out of the way," Rose went on, "let's put the cards on the table. Hera, Noa has a dream of having sex with a futanari just like you, are you willing to oblige her?"

"Look," floated Hera's voice, "I'm okay with it as long as she's willing. I only have two conditions."

"Wait, Rose only told me you don't want me to see you... What's the other condition?" Noa wondered.

"The other condition is a little complicated," Rose intervened, "before I tell you about it, I want to remind you that you can still back out."

"Is she like 50% cow or some bestiality shit like that?" Noa tried to guess, but her attempt only brought around a wave of laughter from Hera and Rose.

"Hera wanted me to let you know that once she enters you, she won't pull out," Rose said. This time it was Noa's turn to laugh.

"Accepted," Noa called, "I've been dreaming of having sex with a futa for years, I wouldn't ask her to stop even if her cock was covered in burning spikes coated with acid!"

"Lucky for you, this one has zero spikes..." Hera giggled softly.

"Well, Hera," Noa tried to melt every ounce of desire she had into her words, "Are you just going to stand there and giggle? or are you going to take care of this wet little slit?" and as she spoke, Noa gyrated her hips hoping Hera noticed her dripping wet pussy.

"Showtime then..." Hera whispered, "Are you going to stay and watch Rose?"

"I think it's up to Noa. I'm fine either way." Rose said.

Noa pondered her desires for a moment. A part of her wanted Rose to stay and watch her, but another part wanted a more intimate and personal experience with Hera. In the end, comfort won the day, "I am so grateful for this, Rose, but I rather you left us alone.

Can you please wait for me outside?" Noa hoped not to hear a disappointed tone in Rose's voice.

"Sure," Rose said. Her voice sounded like she completely understood her lover's choice, "I'll leave you two to it," she declared and Noa heard her footsteps leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

"I don't want to sound rude, but can I ask you something personal?" Hera asked carefully.

"I'm stark naked on a chair with a wet pussy," Noa wiggled her bare body, "I think this is about as personal as it gets..."

Hera giggled at the remark, "well... What's the biggest cock you ever took?"

"Hmm," Noa thought to herself, "Not much, the biggest cock I took was 5 inches. But Rose brought a foot-long dildo when she moved in and I tried it myself."

"How was it?" Hera wondered.

"Felt amazing," Noa admitted, "shame there're no real cock that big..."

"I want you to feel something," Hera said. Noa felt fingers grabbing her right hand. The skin was as soft as Hera's voice and it guided her palm to a pillowy mound of flesh. It felt so warm and inviting that Noa felt her hand sinking into the warm texture.

"What is this?" Noa wondered, assuming it was Hera's skin.

"That's one of my breasts," Hera said with confidence.

"No fucking way," Noa marveled. If this was Hera's breast she hardly felt any curvature in the skin.

"Yes way," Hera said as her fingers grabbed Noa's other hand and placed it on another patch of soft skin, "You're holding both of my breasts right now, here feel this..."

Noa felt the fingers directing her right hand across a hefty bump in the skin. The lump was as soft as the rest of the skin and was just small enough to completely fill Noa's palm.

"This is my nipple," Hera said.

"Wow, what cup are you?" Noa asked and gave the mounds a strong squeeze.

"I'm an X cup, natural of course." Hera prouded herself.

"I can't believe I am going to have you... Are you as big down there as you are up here? Noa wondered and released the futa's breasts. Hera didn't answer, instead, she did the strangest thing. Noa felt a knee pressing up firmly against her wet slit.

"I'm sorry," Noa reacted, "but can you please remove your knee? I'm not into fisting and all that stuff... sorry for ruining the mood..."

Hera giggled, "That's not my knee, dear, that's my cock..."

Noa gasped in shock as she felt what she thought was a knee flex lazily against her snatch, "Jesus... How big are you?"

"I'm about 3 feet long, hope that isn't a deal-breaker..."

Noa giggles nervously, "Are you for real? 3 feet long?"

1...345678